Thursday, October 08, 2015
Fox has renewed Bob's Burgers for a seventh and eighth season of the Emmy Award-winning animated series. The series is currently in its sixth season of airing but the production of episodes is only from the fifth season, so there will be plenty of episodes to come over the next several years. In the next all-new episode of Bob's Burgers, "The Land Ship," airing Sunday, Oct. 11 at 7:30 PM ET/PT, Bob (H. Jon Benjamin) believes the upcoming Land Ship parade will mean increased business, until he finds out that two port-o-potties will be placed right in front the restaurant. Meanwhile, Tina (Dan Mintz) finds out she's boring, so she joins up with Jordan (guest voice Nathan Fielder), who has been vandalizing the school with graffiti. But when Jordan wants to graffiti the Land Ship, Tina must decide between ruining the parade or disappointing her new crush.
Bob's Burgers, the 2014 Emmy Award winner for Outstanding Animated Program, was nominated for two 2015 Emmy Awards, including its fourth nomination for Outstanding Animated Program and its first for Outstanding Character Voice-Over Performance (John Roberts). The critically acclaimed series will celebrate its 100th episode this season, as well as feature guest voices Jenny Slate, Billy Eichner, Steve Buscemi, Wanda Sykes, Henry Winkler, Tim Meadows, Keegan-Michael Key, Jordan Peele and Zach Galifianakis.
The cast of the classic series Little House on the Prairie has reunited! The reunion airs today (October 8) at 10am on Hallmark Channel's Home & Family. The series airs weekdays at 10 am ET/PT on Hallmark Channel. Reruns of Little House on the Prairie air on the Hallmark Channel every weekday from 2-5pm. Reunited were Melissa Gilbert (Laura Ingalls), Dean Butler (Almanzo Wilder), Matthew Labyorteaux (Albert Ingalls), and Rachel Lindsay Greenbush (Carrie Ingalls). In the reunion, Melissa Gilbert cooks a gingersnap pumpkin pie, while Michael Landon Jr. and Leslie Landon pay tribute to their late father, Michael. They also visit the old shooting locations of Little House on the Prairie with actress Alison Arngrim and honor the memory of Laura Ingalls Wilder. In addition, Dean Butler makes a DIY Christmas tree diorama. If you missed it, you can catch an encore tomorrow afternoon at 12pm. Check out a clip below:
Photo Credit: Copyright 2015 Crown Media Family Networks/Photographer: Jeremy Lee
New on DVD/Blu-ray (January/February)
01/03 - Girls - The Complete Fifth Season (Blu-ray)
01/10 - Broad City - Season 3
01/17 - I Love Lucy - Superstar Special #2 (Colorized)
01/17 - The Love Boat - Season Three - Volume One
01/17 - The Love Boat - Season Three - Volume Two
01/24 - Hooperman - Season One / Review
01/24 - Hooperman - Season Two / Review
01/31 - Ballers - The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
02/07 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - Sabrina Down Under
02/07 - So Little Time - Volume 1 - School's Cool - Boy Crazy
02/07 - So Little Time - Volume 2 - About a Family - Hangin' Out
02/07 - 227 - The Complete First Season (Mill Creek)
02/07 - Vice Principals - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
02/14 - Beavis and Butt-Head - The Complete Collection
02/14 - Grace and Frankie - Season Two
02/28 - Fuller House - The Complete First Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Sunday, February 26
Son of Zorn - "All Hail Son of Zorn" (Fox, 7:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Seeing an opportunity to get Linda’s old job back, Zorn increases Sanitation Solutions’ business by tapping into the Zephyrian market. Alan tries to win Layla back by becoming Prom King – with Zorn’s help.
Bob's Burgers - "They Serve Horses, Don't They?" (Fox, 7:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
After a tip from Jimmy Pesto (guest voice Jay Johnston), Bob secures a new meat provider who claims to save clients money on every order. The Belchers quickly realize that the situation is too good to be true, as they find themselves involved in a full-blown investigation, led by Hugo (guest voice Ken Marino) and Ron (guest voice Ron Lynch). Will Bob crack under the pressure or will he lead the investigators to a huge victory?
The Simpsons - "Havana Wild Weekend" (Fox, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
When the Retirement Castle and the V.A. Hospital can’t solve Grampa’s health issues, the Simpsons decide to take a family trip to Cuba to get him cheap medical care.
The Simpsons - "There Will Be Buds" (Fox, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Homer gets roped into coaching the kids’ lacrosse team with Milhouse’s dad, Kirk, who is in desperate need of a friend. When Kirk gets too clingy, Homer vents about how much of a loser he is. Kirk overhears his rant and disappears, right when the team needs him most: the championship game.
Family Guy - "The Boys in the Band" (Fox, 9:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Stewie and Brian form a children’s band that quickly rises to fame until they let a girl get between them and drive the band apart. Meanwhile, Peter and Lois insist that Chris gets a job so he takes a job managing Quagmire’s sex life as his personal assistant.
Family Guy - "Bookie of the Year" (Fox, 9:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Brian and Lois decide it’s time for Chris to work out his anger management issues by taking up a sport. Chris surprises everyone and becomes a star baseball pitcher, which turns Peter into a gambling father, as he bets on his son’s baseball games. Meanwhile, Stewie, Brian and Frank Sinatra Jr. attempt to open an Italian restaurant .
Monday, February 27
- Keri Russell (Running Wilde) - Watch Keri on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- Connie Britton (Spin City/The Fighting Fitzgeralds/Lost at Home) - Connie appears on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Slink Johnson (Black Jesus) - Slick is a guest on @midnight on Comedy Central at midnight.
- Adam Scott (Parks and Recreation) - Adam drops by Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Josh Henderson (One on One) - Josh appears on Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo. He also talks about The Arrangement on NBC's Today in the 10am hour.
- David Hyde Pierce (Frasier) - David chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Jerry O'Connell (We Are Men/Carpoolers/My Secret Identity) - Jerry is a guest on LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Leighton Meester (Making History) - Leighton stops by Harry, so check your local listings.
- Holly Robinson Peete (Hangin' with Mr. Cooper/For Your Love) - Holly visits Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- John Lithgow (Trial & Error/Twenty Good Years/3rd Rock from the Sun) - John talks about Trial & Error on NBC's Today in the 9am hour and on the AOL Build Show at 1:30pm.
- Billy Gardell (Mike & Molly) - Billy dishes on how This is Us is following in Mike & Molly’s footsteps – and why both shows are so beloved on People Now at 8:30am.
- Lisa Kudrow (Friends/The Comeback) and Craig Robinson (The Office) - Lisa and Craig talk about their new film Table 19 on the AOL Build Show at 2:30pm.
- Sinbad (A Different World/The Sinbad Show) - Sinbad is a guest on Steve Harvey, so check your local listings.
- Bradley Whitford (Trophy Wife) - Bradley visits The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Craig Robinson (The Office/Mr. Robinson) - Craig appears on The Real, so check your local listings.