- It seems that Craig Ferguson's exit from The Late Late Show is actually turning him into the busiest man out there, as he hosts a game show, has another early evening talk show on the way, and now is possibly looking at a sitcom on ABC. (Hollywood Reporter)
- Ving Rhames is not exactly a name that people would associate with comedy, but a potential NBA-themed buddy sitcom for ABC could change that. (Deadline)
- Cartoons of the 80s are the latest "fashion" in remakes of series, it seems, as remakes of both DuckTales and Inspector Gadget have been announced; the new Inspector Gadget will be coming to Netflix in March, while the new DuckTales is still about two years away for Disney XD. (SitcomsOnline)
- Leonard Nimoy, best known for his role of Spock in Star Trek, died Friday morning at the age of 83. (New York Times)
- ABC Family has announced that the series Baby Daddy will be returning for a fifth season. (Variety)
- CBS is looking to break a world record on March 4 with CSI, by simulcasting the 2014 episode of the series that is to serve as the pilot for the upcoming CSI: Cyber in 150 countries simultaneously. (Zap2it)
HOME MEDIA HIGHLIGHTS
- It should be no surprise that Two and a Half Men would be finishing up on DVD soon, and this week, CBS announced that the final season will be arriving on June 16.
MARCH 3 HOME MEDIA RELEASES
- CHiPs - The Complete Third Season (DVD, $29.98): Warner Home Video brings the third season of the classic series to DVD, several years after the second season.
Pick of the Tweets: "This explains the kiss. lol How That Ridiculous 'Parks & Rec' Makeout Session Came Together http://huff.to/1wphlWQ via @HuffPostEnt" (February 25, 2015)