Monday, April 03, 2017
Well kiss my grits! "There's a New Girl in Town" on the Logo TV network! Alice is now on Logo TV! The hit '70s sitcom joins the schedule beginning today (Monday, April 3, 2017). The series actually premiered this past weekend with a short-marathon, but you can watch it in order from the beginning starting today! Alice will air Mon-Sat in an afternoon stack, with times varying, but usually around 2:30-4:30pm. Alice joins recent addition One Day at a Time on the schedule, which also features Soap, The Facts of Life, Roseanne, Three's Company, Mama's Family, Married...with Children, Green Acres, and All in the Family. Logo is becoming a great network for classic sitcoms from the '60s-90s. In the premiere episode of Alice, settling into a new home in Phoenix with her son Tommy and a new job at Mel's Diner, Alice Hyatt hopes for a big break when a customer claiming to be a Hollywood agent visits the diner. Tune in starting today only on Logo! Remember, early to rise, early to bed...in and between you can cook and clean and watch Alice.
The CW Network has set its summer premiere dates for its returning improv comedy series and magic reality series Whose Line Is It Anyway?, Penn & Teller: Fool Us and Masters of Illusion, as well as the new action-adventure series Hooten & the Lady, which The CW acquired from Sky Vision. The CW's hit improv comedy series Whose Line Is It Anyway? returns beginning Monday, May 29, with all new episodes at 9:00pm ET, followed by an encore episode at 9:30pm ET. The hit series features host Aisha Tyler and cast members Ryan Stiles, Wayne Brady and Colin Mochrie. On Friday, June 30, Masters of Illusion returns with host Dean Cain (Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman) at 8:00pm ET and features astonishing feats of magic performed by cutting-edge illusionists and escape artists, and performers in each episode displaying skills ranging from perplexing interactive mind magic to hilarious comedy routines.
The hit magic competition series Penn & Teller: Fool Us returns with all new episodes Monday, July 10 at 8:00pm ET. Penn & Teller: Fool Us is a one-hour competition series celebrating magic and featuring the legendary duo Penn & Teller. And finally, premiering Thursday, July 13 at 9:00pm ET and spanning eight hour-long episodes, Hooten & the Lady tells the story of two globetrotting treasure hunters who set out to recover priceless legendary artifacts. Encores of Penn & Teller: Fool Us will lead-in at 8:00pm on Thursday nights.
New on DVD/Blu-ray (April/May)
04/04 - Diff'rent Strokes - The Complete Fifth Season
04/11 - Father Knows Best - Season Five
04/11 - Schitt's Creek - The Complete Third Season
04/11 - Silicon Valley - The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
04/11 - Veep - The Complete Fifth Season
05/02 - Red, White and Blue Collar Sitcoms - Make TV Great Again
05/09 - ALF - The Complete DVD Collection
05/09 - Divorce - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
05/09 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Second Season
05/16 - The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air - The Complete Series
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Wednesday, May 24
Hollywood Darlings - "She's Not All That" (Pop, 8:00PM ET/PT)
After years of pretending to be her own assistant to avoid saying ``no'' to people, a non-confrontational Beverley finally hires former child star Lori Beth Denberg to be her assistant; Jodie asks a stranger to pretend to be a fan of Christine's.
Return of the Mac - "An Offer Joe Can't Refuse" (Pop, 8:30PM ET/PT)
When Joe is forced to book his own celebrity guests, he finds out there's a daytime mafia controlling the booking of celebrities.
Bunk'd - "Girl Meets World" (Disney Channel, 10:30PM ET/PT)
Xander and Emma learn two of their campers have a crush on one another.
Nobodies - "Devil in a Red Dress" (TV Land, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Larry, Rachel and Hugh, at their most fractured, turn to another writing team for help: fellow Groundlings alums Jim Rash and Nat Faxon.
Lopez - "Cuck You George Lopez" (TV Land, 10:30PM ET/PT)
George’s friends have him worried that Lori wears the pants in their relationship. Pfeiffer complicates Olly’s work life, and Manolo gets laser eye surgery to please Wendy.
Wednesday, May 24
- Zoe Lister-Jones (Life in Pieces/Friends with Better Lives/Whitney) - Watch Zoe on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- Hannibal Buress (Broad City) - Hannibal appears on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Ellie Kemper (Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt/The Office) - Ellie is a guest on Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Ed Helms (The Office) - Ed visits The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Topher Grace (That '70s Show) - Topher stops by Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Gabourey Sidibe (The Big C) - Gabourey is a guest on a repeat of Comedy Central's The Daily Show with Trevor Noah at 11pm.
- Andree Vermeulen (Angie Tribeca) - Andree appears on a repeat of @midnight on Comedy Central at midnight.
- Steve Agee (The Sarah Silverman Program) - Steve is a guest on a repeat of @midnight on Comedy Central at midnight.
- T. J. Miller (Silicon Valley/The Goodwin Games/Carpoolers) - T. J. appears on Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Lennon Parham (Playing House/Best Friends Forever/Accidentally on Purpose) - Lennon appears on Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Eric Stonesteet (Modern Family) - Eric drops by Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Sarah Hyland (Modern Family) - Sarah is a guest on LIVE! with Kelly and Ryan, so check your listings.
- Michael Keaton (Working Stiffs/All's Fair) - Michael appears on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Abigail Breslin (Scream Queens) - Abigail is a guest on Harry, so check your local listings.
- Jake Smollett (On Our Own) - Jake throws down spicy honey chicken on Rachael Ray, so check your local listings.
- Bryan Cranston (Malcolm in the Middle) - Bryan talks about Wakefield on CBS This Morning sometime between 7-9am.
- Morris Chestnut (Out All Night) - Morris and trainer Obi Obadike have tips to lose ten pounds in ten days on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Hank Azaria (Brockmire/The Simpsons/Free Agents) - Hank talks about his new hit, Brockmire, with Clinton Kelly on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Jamie Foxx (The Jamie Foxx Show) - Jamie talks about Beat Shazam on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am.