For the week of September 11-15, 2017, we have many current sitcom stars and past sitcom stars on TV talk shows! All times listed are Eastern. So get your DVRs (or whatever you use) ready! Ready? Here is all what you need to know for the coming week!
Monday, September 11
- Larry David (Curb Your Enthusiasm) - Watch Larry on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Woody Harrelson (Cheers) - Woody is a guest on a repeat of The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Danny McBride (Vice Principals/Eastbound & Down) - Danny visits Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Jill Kargman (Odd Mom Out) - Jill appears on Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Christian Slater (Breaking In) - Christian stops by The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Margaret Cho (All-American Girl) - Margaret is a guest on Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Heather Graham (Emily's Reasons Why Not/Scrubs) - Heather drops by Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Queen Latifah (Living Single) - Queen Latifah appears on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Tika Sumpter (The Game) - Tika is a guest on a repeat of The Real, so check your local listings.
- Keesha Sharp (Girlfriends/Are We There Yet?) - Keesha visits Steve, so check your local listings.
- John C. McGinley (Scrubs/Ground Floor) - John talks about his film The Good Catholic on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Ted Danson (The Good Place/Becker/Frasier) - Ted talks about The Good Place on NBC's Today in the 10am hour.
- Peter Facinelli (Nurse Jackie) - Peter talks about The Wilde Wedding on the AOL Build Show at 3pm.
- Michael Keaton (Working Stiffs/All's Fair) - Catch Michael on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Jennifer Lawrence (The Bill Engvall Show) - Jennifer appears on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- Tiffany Haddish (The Carmichael Show) - Tiffany is a guest on a repeat of The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Emma Roberts (Scream Queens/Unfabulous) - Emma visits Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Mindy Kaling (The Mindy Project/The Office) - Mindy drops by The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS. She will also be on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Olivia Munn (Perfect Couples) - Olivia appears on The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Chris Hardwick (Guys Like Us) - Chris is a guest on Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Billie Lourd (Scream Queens) - Billie stops by The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Wanda Sykes (The New Adventures of Old Christine/Wanda at Large) - Wanda appears on a repeat of The Wendy Williams Show at 2am on BET or on your local stations.
- Georgia King (Vice Principals/The New Normal) - Georgia is a guest on Steve, so check your local listings.
- Emeril Lagasse (Emeril) - Emeril surprises one super-fan live from New Orleans, and they’re heading straight for his restaurant so he can cook her the meal of a lifetime on Rachael Ray, so check your local listings.
- Felicity Huffman (Sports Night) - Felicity dishes in the kitchen with Michael Symon on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Holly Robinson Peete (Hangin' with Mr. Cooper/For Your Love) - Holly talks about the Hallmark Movies & Mysteries movie The Midnight Show Murders on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Kristen Bell (The Good Place) and Ted Danson (The Good Place/Becker/Cheers) - Kristen and Ted talk about The Good Place on NBC's Today in the 9am hour.
- Frankie Grande (Henry Danger) - Frankie is a guest on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.
- Sean Giambrone (The Goldbergs) - Sean will be on PIX11 Morning News on WPIX in New York at 8:35am.
- Jeffrey Tambor (Transparent/Arrested Development/The Larry Sanders Show) - Watch Jeffrey on Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Walton Goggins (Vice Principals) - Walton appears on Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Michael Keaton (Working Stiffs/All's Fair) - Michael is a guest on The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Tig Notaro (One Mississippi) - Tig visits Conan at 11pm on TBS. She will also be on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Candice Bergen (Murphy Brown) - Candice stops by Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Eric Christian Olsen (The Loop) - Eric guest co-hosts The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Alec Baldwin (30 Rock) - Alec is a guest on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Chris Rock (Everybody Hates Chris) - Chris appears on a repeat of The Wendy Williams Show at 2am on BET or on your local stations.
- Sutton Foster (Younger) - Sutton drops by Harry, so check your local listings.
- Martin Lawrence (Martin) - Martin is a guest on Steve, so check your local listings.
- Amy Landecker (Transparent) - Amy will be on New York Live on WNBC in New York at 11:30am ET
- Jenny McCarthy (Jenny/Two and a Half Men) - Jenny appears on New York Live on WNBC in New York at 11:30am ET.
- Adrian Grenier (Entourage) - Adrian reveals his new campaign to protect sea life on on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Jill Kargman (Odd Mom Out) - Jill talks about Odd Mom Out on NBC's Today in the 9am hour.
- The Cast and Crew of Transparent - Jill Soloway, Judith Light, Amy Landecker, Jay Duplass, Gaby Hoffmann and Rob Huebel are guests on the AOL Build Show at 3pm.
- Michael Rapaport (Atypical/The War at Home) - Catch Michael on a repeat of The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Jennifer Lawrence (The Bill Engvall Show) - Jennifer appears on Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC. She also talks about Mother! on NBC's Today sometime between 7-9am.
- Jenna Fischer (The Office) - Jenna visits The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Jim Jefferies (Legit) - Jim is a guest on Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Seth MacFarlane (Family Guy/American Dad!/The Cleveland Show) - Seth stops by Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Wilmer Valderrama (That '70s Show) - Wilmer guest co-hosts The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Candice Bergen (Murphy Brown) - Candice talks about her new film Home Again on Harry, so check your local listings.
- Keith David (Enlisted) - Keith is a guest on a repeat of The Real, so check your local listings.
- Nancy Cartwright (The Simpsons) - Nancy will be on PIX11 Morning News on WPIX in New York at 8:45am.
- Aubrey Plaza (Parks and Recreation) - Catch Aubrey on a repeat of The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Jeffrey Tambor (Transparent/Arrested Development/The Larry Sanders Show) - Jeffrey talks about Transparent on LIVE! with Kelly and Ryan, so check your listings.
- Kyle MacLachlan (Sex and the City) - Kyle visits The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Peter Facinelli (Nurse Jackie) - Peter appears on Steve, so check your local listings.
- Nicole Ari Parker (Second Time Around) and Boris Kodjoe (The Last Man on Earth/Second Time Around) - Nicole and Boris rank the ten most popular breakfast sandwiches on the market in a head-to-head taste test on a repeat of The Dr. Oz Show, so check your local listings.
- Eva Longoria (Telenovela) - Eva is a guest on NBC's Today in the 9am hour.
All listings are subject to change. Visit our blog and main site for daily updated listings. Leave us comments on our message board or Tweet/Facebook us to let us know what you think of this Sunday feature! We do listen!
Sitcoms Airing This Week
Sunday, September 10
The Simpsons - "Fatzcarraldo" (Fox, 9:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
When all the fast food restaurants in Springfield become healthy, Homer turns to the last bastion of greasy food for comfort — and digs up some childhood memories along the way. Meanwhile, Lisa must find a good news story when the future of her school radio station is in jeopardy.
Family Guy - "Bookie of the Year" (Fox, 9:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Brian and Lois decide it’s time for Chris to work out his anger management issues by taking up a sport. Chris surprises everyone and becomes a star baseball pitcher, which turns Peter into a gambling father, as he bets on his son’s baseball games. Meanwhile, Stewie, Brian and Frank Sinatra Jr. attempt to open an Italian restaurant.
Monday, September 11
The Big Bang Theory - "The Escape Hatch Identification" (CBS, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
When Raj moves out of his apartment, Leonard and Penny offer him Sheldon’s old room. Christine Baranski returns as Sheldon’s mother, Beverly.
Kevin Can Wait - "Sting of Queens: Part One" (CBS, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Kevin begrudgingly agrees to come out of retirement briefly to reprise an undercover assignment where he and his old rival Vanessa Cellucci (Leah Remini), once again, pose as husband and wife. Also, Donna is up for a promotion, Kendra gets accepted to law school, and Chale gets a lucrative new job.
Mom - "Tush Push and Some Radishes" (CBS, 9:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Following the death of Bonnie’s mother, Christy and Bonnie learn that she kept a very big secret.
Life in Pieces - "Late Smuggling Dreambaby Voucher" (CBS, 9:30PM ET/PT)
When Greg and Jen take Lark on her first airplane trip, their parental skills are upstaged by another couple travelling with their baby. Also, Joan and John attempt to smuggle their dog, Tank, onto the plane; Matt and Colleen miss their flights when they accept travel vouchers for airline credits; and Heather and Tim run into countless obstacles when trying to get to the airport on time. Gary Baumgartner guest stars as Dean, a fellow passenger who befriends Matt and Colleen at the airport, and Cary Elwes returns as Professor Sinclair Wilde.
American Dad - "West to Mexico" (TBS, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Stan becomes a wanted man, running from Roger the bounty hunter, and ends up in a town in need of a good guy to help Principal Lewis, Francine, Steve and Hayley.
People of Earth - "Alien Experiencer Expo" (TBS, 10:30PM ET/PT)
The group attends an alien experiencer convention; Gina meets one of her therapy heroes; Gerry and Yvonne have their first fight; Richard tries to prove to Agent Foster that aliens exist; both Chelsea and Agent Foster receive unexpected news.
Tuesday, September 12
black-ish - "Being Bow-racial" (ABC, 9:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Bow must address unresolved feelings about her own biracial identity when Junior brings home his first girlfriend, who happens to be white. Dre is handling a big project for a client at work and relies on Charlie to teach him how to relate to the campaign’s white, female point-person. Meanwhile, Zoey needs extra credit for her design class, and asks Jack and Diane if she can remodel their room.
black-ish - "Sister, Sister" (ABC, 9:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Bow’s sister comes to town after filming a stint on a reality show, and they couldn’t have less in common. Meanwhile, Zoey suggests that Dre spend more time with Junior since she’s leaving for college, and Jack and Diane decide to rebrand themselves.
In The Cut - "Book. Club. Love" (Bounce TV, 9:00PM ET/PT)
The ladies and Percy are completely absorbed in their new book club, but the guys soon discover that their real-life secrets are the true topic of discussion.
Wednesday, September 13
The Goldbergs - "A Night to Remember" (ABC, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
It’s prom night, and all three Goldberg kids have big plans, which go awry. Barry plans big romantic gestures for Lainey while Erica and Geoff try to go to prom together, but it doesn’t go as planned. Meanwhile, Adam is thrilled when a nerdy but cute junior asks him out, but he is horrified when Beverly gets involved.
Speechless - "M-A-- MAY-JAY" (ABC, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
With the school year over, Maya is excited to spend the summer with JJ, but he and Kenneth have other plans. Meanwhile, Jimmy gets special treatment at the most unlikely of places while Dylan’s identity in the family is threatened.
Modern Family - "Alone Time" (ABC, 9:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Everyone deserves a little alone time now and then, so when Mitch and Jay separately seek out a much-needed retreat from the family and end up at the same resort, it becomes clear just how “related” they really are. Meanwhile, Phil and Claire can’t seem to really enjoy the empty-nester life, and Cam, not knowing what to do with himself while Mitch is away, drops in on Gloria’s to lend a hand.
American Housewife - "Dude, Where's My Napkin?" (ABC, 9:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Katie and Greg enjoy a night on the town with Angela’s ex after Celeste, an editor, helps Greg land his first book deal. But Angela, who has asked Katie not to socialize with her former wife, is furious and accuses her of being a bad friend.
Marlon - "Appropriate Marlon" (NBC, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Marlon (Marlon Wayans) believes he can act appropriately to help Ashley (Essence Atkins) get into an exclusive social club that prefers couples. Yvette (Bresha Webb) is shocked to learn that Stevie (Diallo Riddle) fits in perfectly among the bourgeois clientele at the club.
Marlon - "End of the Road" (NBC, 9:30PM ET/PT)
The first wedding anniversary since their divorce leads Marlon (Marlon Wayans) and Ashley (Essence Atkins) to rehash the details of their first date. They each have very different recollections of how it went down.
Swedish Dicks - (Pop, 8:00PM ET/PT)
When movie star Chip hires the Swedish Dicks to find out who is cyber-bullying his daughter, Axel has to go undercover as an exchange student at her high school. Ingmar, who has raised the money for 30 stolen cars, is finally ready to get into the devil's nest and meet the mob boss, Dmitri, a man he is convinced has murdered his best friend Tex.
Younger - "Irish Goodbye" (TV Land, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Liza and Maggie meet Josh in Ireland. Kelsey is forced to play nice with a new colleague. Charles’s personal life is thrown into the spotlight.
Odd Mom Out - "Blood Bath" (Bravo, 9:30PM ET/PT)
The Weber and von Weber families are thrown into a tizzy when Hazel gets her period, but that's nothing compared with what happens when someone from their past appears on ``The Wendy Williams Show.''
You're the Worst - "Odysseus" (FXX, 10:00PM ET/PT)
After Jimmy returns to Los Angeles, he attempts to make amends with Gretchen, leading to their first confrontation. Lindsay and Edgar enjoy their new friends-with-benefits arrangement while Edgar tries to show Jimmy that Gretchen wasn't the only person he abandoned.
Thursday, September 14
The Big Bang Theory - "The Gyroscopic Collapse" (CBS, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
After Leonard, Sheldon and Wolowitz celebrate the completion of the top secret air force project, they are met with an unpleasant surprise. Also, Amy is offered a summer position as a visiting researcher.
Mom - "Xanax and a Baby Duck" (CBS, 9:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Christy annoys everyone when she adopts her new boyfriend Brad’s (Bret Harrison) healthy lifestyle, and Bonnie and Adam decide to take the next step in their relationship.
The Guest Book - "Story Five" (TBS, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Hopeful medical researcher Laurie visits the cabin with her Alzheimer's patient Edgar in an attempt to recreate his past life and help him recapture some of his memories.
Better Things - "September" (FX, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Sam has people over.
Friday, September 15
Raven's Home - "Vending the Rules" (Disney Channel, 8:00PM ET/PT)
When Booker and Levi want expensive virtual reality goggles, the boys come up with a plan to make money by selling snacks at school.
Stuck in the Middle - "Stuck in a New Room" (Disney Channel, 8:30PM ET/PT)
When the parents leave it up to the kids to decide who will move into the new bedroom in the attic, the kids compete in a ``Diaz Decathlon.''
Bizaardvark - "Yes and No" (Disney Channel, 9:00PM ET/PT)
The Bizaardvark girls bet on which will last longer, Frankie always answering "Yes," or Paige always answering "No."
Saturday, September 16
Henry Danger - "Live & Dangerous: Part 1" (Nickelodeon, 8:00PM ET/PT)
A famous Internet celebrity invites Captain Man and Kid Danger to his party, but the party does not turn out the way they expected; Charlotte baby-sits Piper.
Game Shakers - "The One with the Coffee Shop" (Nickelodeon, 8:30PM ET/PT)
After being snubbed in an online story about Game Shakers and a fight with Babe, Kenzie takes a job as a coffee shop waitress.
Sunday, September 17
The Simpsons - "Kamp Krustier" (Fox, 9:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Bart and Lisa return home from Kamp Krustier early, interrupting Homer and Marge's romantic encounters; Bart and Lisa confront a source of trauma.
Family Guy - "American Gigg-olo" (Fox, 9:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
With the airline pilots on strike, Quagmire decides to become a gigolo to earn money; Brian gets a job at a hardware store for the health insurance.