Wednesday, May 13, 2015
8:00PM The Big Bang Theory / Supergirl (NEW!) (starting in November)
8:30PM Life in Pieces (NEW!)
10:00PM NCIS: Los Angeles
9:00PM NCIS: New Orleans
10:00PM Limitless (NEW!)
9:00PM Criminal Minds
10:00PM Code Black (NEW!)
8:00PM NFL Thursday Night Football (Premieres September 17) / The Big Bang Theory (starting in November)
8:30PM Life in Pieces (NEW!) (starting in November)
9:00PM Mom (starting in November)
9:30PM Angel From Hell (NEW!) (starting in November)
10:00PM Elementary (starting in November)
8:00PM The Amazing Race
9:00PM Hawaii Five-0
10:00PM Blue Bloods
8:00PM Crimetime Saturday (encores)
9:00PM Crimetime Saturday (encores)
10:00PM 48 Hours
7:00PM 60 Minutes
8:00PM Madam Secretary
9:00PM The Good Wife
10:00PM CSI: Cyber
Unscheduled Mid-Season 2016:
COMEDY: 2 Broke Girls (returning), Mike & Molly (returning), The Odd Couple (returning)
DRAMA: Rush Hour (NEW), Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders (NEW), Person of Interest (returning)
REALITY: Undercover Boss (returning)
NOTES: 2 Broke Girls, Mike & Molly and The Odd Couple will return later in the season. NFL Thursday Night Football kicks off on CBS on September 17. The two-hour series finale for CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, featuring the return of original cast members, including William Petersen and Marg Helgenberger, airs September 27. Ted Danson joins Patirica Arquette on the cast of CSI: Cyber. CBS presents Super Bowl 50 on February 7, 2016.
Discuss CBS's 2015-16 line-up and view the full press release.
USA Network announced the 13-episode series pickup of the drama Queen of the South, starring Alice Braga (City of God), a co-production from Fox 21 Television Studios and Universal Cable Productions (UCP). The series is based on the literary page-turner La Reina Del Sur, the top-selling novel by the internationally acclaimed author Arturo Pérez-Reverte, which also yielded a Telemundo series that became one of the most popular telenovelas of all time for USA's sister network. The series is slated to premiere in 2016. Queen of the South tells the powerful story of Teresa Mendoza (Braga). When her drug-dealing boyfriend is unexpectedly murdered in Mexico, Teresa is forced to go on the run and seek refuge in America, where she teams with an unlikely figure from her past to bring down the leader of the very drug trafficking ring that has her on the run. In the process, she learns the tools of the trade and strategically positions herself to become the leader of the Cartel.
Queen of the South is the third drama to be picked-up off of USA's 2014/2015 development slate and joins the previously announced Complications (premiering June 18, 9/8c and 10/9c), the unpredictable thriller starring Jason O'Mara (Life On Mars) and Jessica Szohr (Gossip Girl); and the award-winning hacker drama Mr. Robot (premiering June 24, 10/9c) starring Christian Slater (Adderall Diaries) and Rami Malek (24). Also, coming to the network in fourth quarter is the drama Colony, from Legendary Television and UCP and executive producer Carlton Cuse (Bates Motel, Lost), starring Josh Holloway (Lost) and Sarah Wayne Callies (The Walking Dead).
New on DVD/Blu-ray (January/February)
01/03 - Girls - The Complete Fifth Season (Blu-ray)
01/10 - Broad City - Season 3
01/17 - I Love Lucy - Superstar Special #2 (Colorized)
01/17 - The Love Boat - Season Three - Volume One
01/17 - The Love Boat - Season Three - Volume Two
01/24 - Hooperman - Season One / Review
01/24 - Hooperman - Season Two / Review
01/31 - Ballers - The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
02/07 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - Sabrina Down Under
02/07 - So Little Time - Volume 1 - School's Cool - Boy Crazy
02/07 - So Little Time - Volume 2 - About a Family - Hangin' Out
02/07 - 227 - The Complete First Season (Mill Creek)
02/07 - Vice Principals - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
02/14 - Beavis and Butt-Head - The Complete Collection
02/14 - Grace and Frankie - Season Two
02/28 - Fuller House - The Complete First Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Sunday, February 26
Son of Zorn - "All Hail Son of Zorn" (Fox, 7:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Seeing an opportunity to get Linda’s old job back, Zorn increases Sanitation Solutions’ business by tapping into the Zephyrian market. Alan tries to win Layla back by becoming Prom King – with Zorn’s help.
Bob's Burgers - "They Serve Horses, Don't They?" (Fox, 7:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
After a tip from Jimmy Pesto (guest voice Jay Johnston), Bob secures a new meat provider who claims to save clients money on every order. The Belchers quickly realize that the situation is too good to be true, as they find themselves involved in a full-blown investigation, led by Hugo (guest voice Ken Marino) and Ron (guest voice Ron Lynch). Will Bob crack under the pressure or will he lead the investigators to a huge victory?
The Simpsons - "Havana Wild Weekend" (Fox, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
When the Retirement Castle and the V.A. Hospital can’t solve Grampa’s health issues, the Simpsons decide to take a family trip to Cuba to get him cheap medical care.
The Simpsons - "There Will Be Buds" (Fox, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Homer gets roped into coaching the kids’ lacrosse team with Milhouse’s dad, Kirk, who is in desperate need of a friend. When Kirk gets too clingy, Homer vents about how much of a loser he is. Kirk overhears his rant and disappears, right when the team needs him most: the championship game.
Family Guy - "The Boys in the Band" (Fox, 9:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Stewie and Brian form a children’s band that quickly rises to fame until they let a girl get between them and drive the band apart. Meanwhile, Peter and Lois insist that Chris gets a job so he takes a job managing Quagmire’s sex life as his personal assistant.
Family Guy - "Bookie of the Year" (Fox, 9:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Brian and Lois decide it’s time for Chris to work out his anger management issues by taking up a sport. Chris surprises everyone and becomes a star baseball pitcher, which turns Peter into a gambling father, as he bets on his son’s baseball games. Meanwhile, Stewie, Brian and Frank Sinatra Jr. attempt to open an Italian restaurant .
Monday, February 27
- Keri Russell (Running Wilde) - Watch Keri on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- Connie Britton (Spin City/The Fighting Fitzgeralds/Lost at Home) - Connie appears on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Slink Johnson (Black Jesus) - Slick is a guest on @midnight on Comedy Central at midnight.
- Adam Scott (Parks and Recreation) - Adam drops by Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Josh Henderson (One on One) - Josh appears on Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo. He also talks about The Arrangement on NBC's Today in the 10am hour.
- David Hyde Pierce (Frasier) - David chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Jerry O'Connell (We Are Men/Carpoolers/My Secret Identity) - Jerry is a guest on LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Leighton Meester (Making History) - Leighton stops by Harry, so check your local listings.
- Holly Robinson Peete (Hangin' with Mr. Cooper/For Your Love) - Holly visits Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- John Lithgow (Trial & Error/Twenty Good Years/3rd Rock from the Sun) - John talks about Trial & Error on NBC's Today in the 9am hour and on the AOL Build Show at 1:30pm.
- Billy Gardell (Mike & Molly) - Billy dishes on how This is Us is following in Mike & Molly’s footsteps – and why both shows are so beloved on People Now at 8:30am.
- Lisa Kudrow (Friends/The Comeback) and Craig Robinson (The Office) - Lisa and Craig talk about their new film Table 19 on the AOL Build Show at 2:30pm.
- Sinbad (A Different World/The Sinbad Show) - Sinbad is a guest on Steve Harvey, so check your local listings.
- Bradley Whitford (Trophy Wife) - Bradley visits The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Craig Robinson (The Office/Mr. Robinson) - Craig appears on The Real, so check your local listings.