Tuesday, December 02, 2014
Who's the Boss? is moving to Logo starting Thursday, Dec. 11, 2014. Viacom is moving the Tony Danza/Judith Light/Alyssa Milano sitcom from TV Land to Logo. TV Land was recently airing the series, but lately it was airing in the very early morning and now it is off the line-up. Logo will air the series in its trademark stack programming. There will be no set schedule, but you can catch the series everyday in a stack, so keep checking your listings for exact times and days. Who's the Boss? will start on Dec. 11 from 10am-2pm. Other sitcoms that are currently airing in stacks on Logo are Roseanne, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Living Single, The Golden Girls, Will & Grace and Designing Women. It looks like Apartment 23 and Happy Endings are currently not on the schedule, but could return soon. Who's the Boss? will get some longer stacks as well, such as on Sunday. Dec 21 from 10am-8pm. Stay with us for continued updates on Who's the Boss? and all things Logo TV.
In the first TV event of the new year, NBC is giving its landmark comedy Parks and Recreation a sendoff that will maximize the show's cultural impact. The seventh and final season of this critically-acclaimed and beloved series will begin Tuesday, Jan. 13 with back-to-back episodes from 8-9pm ET/PT and continue with back-to-back episodes each week until the hour-long series finale on Tuesday, Feb. 24 following The Voice at a special time from 10-11pm ET/PT. The return of the series, in fact, will be scheduled to premiere in the afterglow of the Jan. 11 72nd Annual Golden Globe Awards, co-hosted by Parks star Amy Poehler and Tina Fey. The first night of The Voice season premiere will be Monday, February 23 from 8:00-10:00pm ET/PT, and it will remain in that time period on Mondays through May 18. The Tuesday installment will remain in a two-hour format through March 10. Then on March 17, it will begin airing from 8:00-9:00pm ET/PT where it will remain through May 19. No word yet what will air at 9pm on Tuesdays beginning March 17. Marry Me will air at 9pm through Feb. 17 following the Parks and Recreation hour.
Starring Golden Globe winner Amy Poehler as a mid-level bureaucrat in the Parks and Recreation Department of Pawnee, Ind., Parks and Recreation has been Emmy Award nominated and is a winner of the Television Critics Assn. Award for best comedy, AFI Award, American Comedy Award and the highly prestigious Peabody Award. The series also stars Aziz Ansari, Nick Offerman, Aubrey Plaza, Chris Pratt, Adam Scott, Jim O'Heir and Retta.
New on DVD/Blu-ray (March/April)
03/03 - The Dick Van Dyke Show - Now... In Living Color! (Blu-ray)
03/07 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Second Season
03/07 - Mama's Family - Mama's Favorites
03/07 - That '70s Show - The Complete Series - Flashback Edition (Blu-ray)
03/07 - What I Like About You - The Complete Second Season
03/07 - You Me Her - Season One
03/14 - Newhart - The Final (Eighth) Season
03/14 - Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - Season Two
03/21 - Master of None - Season One
04/04 - Diff'rent Strokes - The Complete Fifth Season
04/11 - Father Knows Best - Season Five
04/11 - Schitt's Creek - The Complete Third Season
04/11 - Silicon Valley - The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
04/11 - Veep - The Complete Fifth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Saturday, April 22
Henry Danger - "Green Fingers" (Nickelodeon, 8:00PM ET/PT)
fter Schwoz creates a disease that accidentally effects Charlotte, Henry, his family, and even Ray, he quarantines them in Henry’s house in order to find a cure.
Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn - "This Little Piggy Went to the Harpers" (Nickelodeon, 8:30PM ET/PT)
When The Quads kidnap a rival soccer team’s pig mascot as a prank, they have to pass it off as Anne’s surprise birthday present in order to not get caught forgetting her birthday.
Monday, April 24
- Kathryn Hahn (Happyish/Transparent/Free Agents) - Watch Kathryn on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC. She also talks about the new series I Love Dick on NBC's Today in the 10am hour.
- Allison Janney (Mom/Mr. Sunshine) - Allison appears on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS. She also chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Jim Gaffigan (The Jim Gaffigan Show/My Boys/Welcome to New York) - Jim visits Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Andrea Martin (Great News/Difficult People/Working the Engels) - Andrea stops by Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Briga Heelan (Great News/Ground Floor) - Briga is a guest on Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Matt Walsh (Veep), Mary Holland (Blunt Talk) and Timothy Simons (Veep) - Matt, Mary and Timothy are guests on @midnight on Comedy Central at midnight.
- Kumail Nanjiani (Silicon Valley) - Kumail drops by Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- John Leguizamo (The Brothers Garcia) - John guest co-hosts LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Cobie Smulders (How I Met Your Mother) - Cobie talks about making her Broadway debut in Present Laughter on LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Katie Gill (Baby Daddy) - Katie is a guest on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Lisa Kudrow (Friends/The Comeback) - Lisa joins Clinton Kelly in the kitchen to make a delicious dessert with an ingredient she’s never had before—Rhubarb on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Alfonso Ribeiro (The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air/In the House/Silver Spoons) - Alfonso will be on NBC's Today in the 9am hour.
- Kate Walsh (Bad Judge/The Drew Carey Show) - Kate talks about 13 Reasons Why on the AOL Build Show at 11am.
- Ron Howard (Happy Days/The Andy Griffith Show) - Ron is a guest on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.