Tuesday, December 02, 2014
Who's the Boss? is moving to Logo starting Thursday, Dec. 11, 2014. Viacom is moving the Tony Danza/Judith Light/Alyssa Milano sitcom from TV Land to Logo. TV Land was recently airing the series, but lately it was airing in the very early morning and now it is off the line-up. Logo will air the series in its trademark stack programming. There will be no set schedule, but you can catch the series everyday in a stack, so keep checking your listings for exact times and days. Who's the Boss? will start on Dec. 11 from 10am-2pm. Other sitcoms that are currently airing in stacks on Logo are Roseanne, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Living Single, The Golden Girls, Will & Grace and Designing Women. It looks like Apartment 23 and Happy Endings are currently not on the schedule, but could return soon. Who's the Boss? will get some longer stacks as well, such as on Sunday. Dec 21 from 10am-8pm. Stay with us for continued updates on Who's the Boss? and all things Logo TV.
In the first TV event of the new year, NBC is giving its landmark comedy Parks and Recreation a sendoff that will maximize the show's cultural impact. The seventh and final season of this critically-acclaimed and beloved series will begin Tuesday, Jan. 13 with back-to-back episodes from 8-9pm ET/PT and continue with back-to-back episodes each week until the hour-long series finale on Tuesday, Feb. 24 following The Voice at a special time from 10-11pm ET/PT. The return of the series, in fact, will be scheduled to premiere in the afterglow of the Jan. 11 72nd Annual Golden Globe Awards, co-hosted by Parks star Amy Poehler and Tina Fey. The first night of The Voice season premiere will be Monday, February 23 from 8:00-10:00pm ET/PT, and it will remain in that time period on Mondays through May 18. The Tuesday installment will remain in a two-hour format through March 10. Then on March 17, it will begin airing from 8:00-9:00pm ET/PT where it will remain through May 19. No word yet what will air at 9pm on Tuesdays beginning March 17. Marry Me will air at 9pm through Feb. 17 following the Parks and Recreation hour.
Starring Golden Globe winner Amy Poehler as a mid-level bureaucrat in the Parks and Recreation Department of Pawnee, Ind., Parks and Recreation has been Emmy Award nominated and is a winner of the Television Critics Assn. Award for best comedy, AFI Award, American Comedy Award and the highly prestigious Peabody Award. The series also stars Aziz Ansari, Nick Offerman, Aubrey Plaza, Chris Pratt, Adam Scott, Jim O'Heir and Retta.
New on DVD/Blu-ray (February/March)
02/07 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - Sabrina Down Under
02/07 - So Little Time - Volume 1 - School's Cool - Boy Crazy
02/07 - So Little Time - Volume 2 - About a Family - Hangin' Out
02/07 - 227 - The Complete First Season (Mill Creek)
02/07 - Vice Principals - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
02/14 - Beavis and Butt-Head - The Complete Collection
02/14 - Grace and Frankie - Season Two
02/28 - Fuller House - The Complete First Season
03/03 - The Dick Van Dyke Show - Now... In Living Color! (Blu-ray)
03/07 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Second Season
03/07 - Mama's Family - Mama's Favorites
03/07 - That '70s Show - The Complete Series - Flashback Edition (Blu-ray)
03/07 - What I Like About You - The Complete Second Season
03/07 - You Me Her - Season One
03/14 - Newhart - The Final (Eighth) Season
03/14 - Unbrekable Kimmy Schmidt - Season Two
03/21 - Master of None - Season One
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Friday, March 24
Last Man Standing - "Bad Heir Day" (ABC, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Mike and Vanessa think it’s time for newlyweds Mandy and Kyle to move out, but when Chuck relays some unexpected news about Kyle’s absentee mom, Mike has second thoughts. Meanwhile, Eve tells Ryan that Boyd is making up stories about his Dad’s real job, because he’s embarrassed about being home-schooled.
Dr. Ken - "Clark's Big Surprise" (ABC, 8:30PM ET/PT)
When Ken accidentally finds out that Clark and Connor are planning their surprise wedding, he has to find a way to get everyone to come. But Damona finds out and to get Allison there, she tells her that Ken is going to surprise her by renewing their wedding vows. Guest performances from the Grammy Award-winning band, Train, featuring lead singer Pat Monahan and guitarist Jerry Becker.
Friday, March 24
- Sofia Black-D'Elia (The Mick) - Watch Sofia on a repeat of Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Tracy Morgan (30 Rock/The Tracy Morgan Show) - Tracy is on a repeat of Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Malin Akerman (Trophy Wife/Sin City Saints) - Malin appears on a repeat of Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Zach Galifianakis (Baskets) - Zach is a guest on a repeat of The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Laura Dern (Enlightened) - Laura appears on a repeat of The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Jermaine Fowler (Superior Donuts) - Jermaine is a guest on a repeat of Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Michael Keaton (Working Stiffs/All's Fair) - Michael visits LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Melissa McCarthy (Mike & Molly/Samantha Who?) and Ben Falcone (Joey) - Melissa and Ben are guests on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Alfonso Ribeiro (The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air/In the House/Silver Spoons) - Alfonso stops by Harry, so check your local listings.
- Martha Plimpton (The Real O'Neals/Raising Hope) - Martha appears on Harry, so check your local listings.
- Anthony Anderson (black-ish/Guys with Kids/All About the Andersons) - Anthony chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT. He will also be on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am.
- Carl Reiner (The Dick Van Dyke Show) and Rob Reiner (All in the Family) - Carl and Rob are guests on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Kristen Bell (The Good Place) - Kristen is a guest on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am. She also joins the Chew Crew on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Jane Fonda (Grace and Frankie) and Lily Tomlin (Grace and Frankie/Malibu Country) - Jane and Lily talk about Grace and Frankie on NBC's Today sometime between 7-9am.
- Brooklyn Decker (Grace and Frankie/Friends with Better Lives) - Brooklyn talks about Malibu Country on NBC's Today in the 9am hour.
- Rhea Perlman (Cheers/Kirstie) - Rhea talks about Me and My Grandma on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.
- Emma Roberts (Scream Queens/Unfabulous) - Emma talks about The Blackcoat's Daughter on People Now at 8:30am.
- Josh Henderson (One on One) - Josh is a guest on Steve Harvey, so check your local listings.