Thursday, November 03, 2011
The CW Network announced their midseason plans for the 2011-2012 season, including the final 13 episodes of long-running drama One Tree Hill, the series premiere of reality series Remodeled and the return of original episodes across the schedule, starting Thursday, January 5 with The Vampire Diaries and The Secret Circle. The final season of One Tree Hill premieres Wednesday, January 11 at 8:00 p.m. ET. The series stars Sophia Bush as Brooke Davis, Bethany Joy Galeotti as Haley James Scott, James Lafferty as Nathan Scott, Robert Buckley as Clay Evans, Austin Nichols as Julian Baker, Shantel VanSanten as Quinn James and Jackson Brundage as Jamie Scott. New reality series Remodeled, premiering Wednesday, January 18, at 9:00 p.m. ET and centers around modeling industry veteran Paul Fisher as he tries to bring together hundreds of small agencies around the world in a new venture called The Network.
The CW's Thursday dramas return first from the holiday break shortly after the New Year, Thursday, January 5, with The Vampire Diaries at 8:00 p.m. ET, followed by The Secret Circle at 9:00 p.m. ET, as both shows have their fall finales on Thursday, November 10. Then the very next night will have all new episodes of Nikita at 8:00 p.m. ET and Supernatural at 9:00 p.m. ET, the first new episode of each since the fall finale, which will be on Friday, Dec. 2. The CW's Tuesday night dramas return with original episodes Tuesday, January 10 with 90210 (fall finale will be on Tuesday, Dec. 6) and Ringer, as its fall finale will be on Tuesday, Nov. 29. And finally, Gossip Girl returns with original episodes starting Monday, January 16 at 8:00 p.m. ET, with Hart of Dixie returning the following week, Monday, January 23 at 9:00 p.m. ET. Both dramas will have their fall finales on Monday, Dec. 5.
You've cooked the turkey, stuffed yourself with stuffing and done the dishes. Now, come get filled up on SOAPnet's Thanksgiving marathons. On Thursday night, start your feast with eight classic episodes of Brothers & Sisters featuring the Walker clan. The marathon starts at 5PM ET/PT on Thanksgiving evening (Thursday, November 24, 2011) through 1AM ET/PT.
General Hospital's Lucky Spencer, son of super couple "Luke and Laura" is a true blend of his parents' best qualities. He is sensitive and compassionate like his mother, with the charisma and romantic spirit of his father. Tune in on "Black Friday" for five hours of favorite Lucky episodes in "Lucky Friday," from 7PM-12AM on Friday, November 25, 2011.
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Thursday, July 24
The Big Bang Theory - "The Discovery Dissipation" (CBS, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Leonard and Amy help Sheldon cope with the shame he’s feeling after his accidental contribution to science is disproved. Meanwhile, Raj must stay with Howard and Bernadette for a week.
The Millers - "Driving Miss Crazy" (CBS, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
When Nathan gets frustrated after he’s forced to drive Carol around town for errands once again, he demands that she either learn how to drive or find another chauffeur. But when Debbie volunteers Adam to drive Carol, everyone’s surprised when they form an unexpected bond.
Welcome to Sweden - "Proving Love/Lagenhet" (NBC, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Bruce (Greg Poehler) and Emma (Josephine Bornebusch) move into an apartment in Stockholm and Bruce tries his best to introduce himself to the neighbors. Meanwhile, the couple is forced to prove their relationship at the immigration office, but the interviews don’t go quite as planned. Elsewhere, Emma suspects one of Bruce’s former clients, Aubrey Plaza (guest starring as herself), may be stalking him, while another, Amy Poehler (guest starring as herself), is in desperate need of his professional assistance.
Working the Engels - "Jenna's Friend" (NBC, 9:30PM ET/PT)
When Jimmy (Benjamin Arthur) gives their grandmother’s ring to a stripper, Jenna (Kacey Rohl) is forced to intervene to get it back – and makes an unlikely friend in the process. Meanwhile, Sandy (Azura Skye) wins free mother/daughter hip-hop classes and brings Ceil (Andrea Martin) along, but they quickly realize the class isn't meant for them. Ceil is ready to get out of there, until a former friend makes fun of Sandy, and then Ceil is determined not only that they stay, but that they win the dance competition. Rachel Wilson, Rebecca Dalton and Shawn Byfield guest star.
Married - "The Shower" (FX, 10:00PM ET/PT)
A.J. and Jess hijack Russ and Lina's night out.
You're the Worst - "Insouciance" (FX, 10:30PM ET/PT)
Jimmy attempts to take Gretchen on a date.
Love That Girl - "The Hot Seat" (TV One, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Imunique agrees to throw a bachelorette party for DeMiracle's fiance.
Thursday, July 24
- David Duchovny (Californication) - Catch David on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Mary Lynn Rajskub (How to Be a Gentleman) - Mary Lynn stops by Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Mo'Nique (The Parkers) - Mo'Nique appears on a repeat of The Arsenio Hall Show, so check your local listings.
- Wanda Sykes (The New Adventures of Old Christine/Wanda at Large) - Wanda is a guest on a repeat of The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Kristin Chenoweth (Kristin) - Tune in to see Kristin on Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Judy Greer (Married/Mad Love/Miss Guided) and Nat Faxon (Married/Ben and Kate) - Judy and Nat talk about their new FX series Married on NBC's Today in the 9am hour. They will also be on HuffPost Live.
- Adrienne Barbeau (Maude) - Adrienne discusses her role in the Hallmark Movie Channel original movie The Memory Book on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Greg Poehler (Welcome to Sweden) - Greg is a guest on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Leah Remini (The King of Queens/Family Tools) - Leah appears on a repeat of The Queen Latifah Show on your local station or at 3am on BET.
- Craig Ferguson (The Drew Carey Show) - Craig will be on Larry King Now at 2/5pm PT/ET on Ora.tv and Hulu.
- Jennie Garth and Tori Spelling (Mystery Girls) - Jennie and Tori are guests on Fox & Friends on Fox News Channel at 7:45am. Jennie will also be on HuffPost Live.