Thursday, November 03, 2011
The CW Network announced their midseason plans for the 2011-2012 season, including the final 13 episodes of long-running drama One Tree Hill, the series premiere of reality series Remodeled and the return of original episodes across the schedule, starting Thursday, January 5 with The Vampire Diaries and The Secret Circle. The final season of One Tree Hill premieres Wednesday, January 11 at 8:00 p.m. ET. The series stars Sophia Bush as Brooke Davis, Bethany Joy Galeotti as Haley James Scott, James Lafferty as Nathan Scott, Robert Buckley as Clay Evans, Austin Nichols as Julian Baker, Shantel VanSanten as Quinn James and Jackson Brundage as Jamie Scott. New reality series Remodeled, premiering Wednesday, January 18, at 9:00 p.m. ET and centers around modeling industry veteran Paul Fisher as he tries to bring together hundreds of small agencies around the world in a new venture called The Network.
The CW's Thursday dramas return first from the holiday break shortly after the New Year, Thursday, January 5, with The Vampire Diaries at 8:00 p.m. ET, followed by The Secret Circle at 9:00 p.m. ET, as both shows have their fall finales on Thursday, November 10. Then the very next night will have all new episodes of Nikita at 8:00 p.m. ET and Supernatural at 9:00 p.m. ET, the first new episode of each since the fall finale, which will be on Friday, Dec. 2. The CW's Tuesday night dramas return with original episodes Tuesday, January 10 with 90210 (fall finale will be on Tuesday, Dec. 6) and Ringer, as its fall finale will be on Tuesday, Nov. 29. And finally, Gossip Girl returns with original episodes starting Monday, January 16 at 8:00 p.m. ET, with Hart of Dixie returning the following week, Monday, January 23 at 9:00 p.m. ET. Both dramas will have their fall finales on Monday, Dec. 5.
You've cooked the turkey, stuffed yourself with stuffing and done the dishes. Now, come get filled up on SOAPnet's Thanksgiving marathons. On Thursday night, start your feast with eight classic episodes of Brothers & Sisters featuring the Walker clan. The marathon starts at 5PM ET/PT on Thanksgiving evening (Thursday, November 24, 2011) through 1AM ET/PT.
General Hospital's Lucky Spencer, son of super couple "Luke and Laura" is a true blend of his parents' best qualities. He is sensitive and compassionate like his mother, with the charisma and romantic spirit of his father. Tune in on "Black Friday" for five hours of favorite Lucky episodes in "Lucky Friday," from 7PM-12AM on Friday, November 25, 2011.
The Middle - "The Wind Chimes" (ABC, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Frankie pleads with a mean and unyielding Rita Glossner (Brooke Shields) to take down her wind chimes, whose noise is driving the Heck family crazy. Meanwhile, Axl and Hutch find a ratty, old couch abandoned on the street and try to figure out a way to retrieve it, instead of complaining to a pretzel manufacturer for skimping on the salt, Brick instead commits himself to coming up with a new pretzel snack idea for the company, and Sue informs the family that she and Darrin are dating again.
Suburgatory - "No, You Can't Sit With Us" (ABC, 8:30PM ET/PT)
When Tessa takes a young social outcast under her wing, she decides to mentor her protégée for the Miss Chatswin pageant to make a statement to Chatswin society. The pageant rivalry between Tessa and Dalia comes to a head and Tessa finds herself stooping to Dalia’s level to win. Meanwhile, George, Noah, Fred and Victor go on a boy’s weekend camping trip where Fred accidently loses Victor in the wilderness.
Modern Family - "Australia" (ABC, 9:00PM ET/PT)
The entire family tags along as Phil fulfills his mom’s wish for him to return to his roots and visit the country where he was conceived, Australia. Unfortunately, Phil’s attempts to embrace his native land are met by a lot of rejection, while Jay and Claire let work eat into vacation time, and Mitch and Cam get reacquainted with an old friend (guest star Rhys Darby) they can’t stand but is now a big-time celebrity in Australia.
Mixology - "Dominic & Kacey" (ABC, 9:30PM ET/PT)
After countless meaningless hookups, Kacey confronts Dominic about their relationship status and is taken aback by his response. Dominic then finds himself in unfamiliar territory and turns to Tom of all people for advice. Meanwhile, Maya and Fab try to help a drunken Liv, who has been knocking back drinks all night, after they spot a flock of bar vultures eyeing her. And the chance of hooking up with someone is being hampered for Bruce and Cal as they fend off a table interloper.
Melissa & Joey - "More Than Roommates" (ABC Family, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Mel wants to get rid of the ugly chair that Joe inherited from his late grandmother.
Baby Daddy - "Livin' on a Prom" (ABC Family, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Ben tries to score Bon Jovi tickets for Bonnie; Riley and Danny act as prom chaperones.
Hot in Cleveland - "Elka Takes a Lover" (TV Land, 10:00PM ET/PT)
On the eve of Victoria's big movie premiere, Emmy (Jennifer Love Hewitt) visits with some surprising news while Elka announces she'staken a younger lover (Chris Elliott).
The Soul Man - "Back in the Day" (TV Land, 11:00PM ET/PT)
A disagreement between Stamps and Kim causes Boyce and Lolli to reminisce about the early days of their relationship. Deion Sanders guest stars.
Tyler Perry's For Better or Worse - "A Stalker for Hire" (OWN, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Jennifer and the guys think Joseph hired Leslie's stalker.
Tyler Perry's For Better or Worse - "Being Responsible" (OWN, 9:30PM ET/PT)
Jennifer's fearful of getting tested for HIV.
Wednesday, April 23
- Sally Field (Gidget/The Flying Nun) - Watch Sally on The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Timothy Simons (Veep) - Timothy drops by The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Jim Gaffigan (My Boys/Welcome to New York) - Jim appears on on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- Tim Allen (Last Man Standing/Home Improvement) - Tim visits Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Paul Scheer (The League) - Paul is a guest on @midnight at midnight on Comedy Central.
- Wilmer Valderrama (That '70s Show) - Wilmer stops by The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT. He will also be on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.
- Sarah Hyland (Modern Family) - Sarah chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Chris Messina (The Mindy Project) - Chris will be on Pop Sugar Now on TV Guide Network at 6pm and on the next day on their website at noon.
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson (Modern Family/The Class) - Jesse is a guest on Rachael Ray, so check your local listings.
- David Alan Grier (Bad Teacher/Life with Bonnie/DAG) - David appears on The Queen Latifah Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations.
- William Shatner ($#*! My Dad Says) - William will be on Larry King Now at 2/5pm PT/ET on Ora.tv and Hulu.
- Ari Graynor (Bad Teacher) - Ari is a guest on The Couch on WLNY 10/55 in New York between 7-9am.
- Max Charles (The Neighbors) - Max will be on The Couch on WLNY 10/55 in New York between 7-9am.
- Christine Lakin Step by Step) - Christine will be on Big Morning Buzz Live on VH1 at 10am all this week.