Thursday, November 03, 2011
The CW Network announced their midseason plans for the 2011-2012 season, including the final 13 episodes of long-running drama One Tree Hill, the series premiere of reality series Remodeled and the return of original episodes across the schedule, starting Thursday, January 5 with The Vampire Diaries and The Secret Circle. The final season of One Tree Hill premieres Wednesday, January 11 at 8:00 p.m. ET. The series stars Sophia Bush as Brooke Davis, Bethany Joy Galeotti as Haley James Scott, James Lafferty as Nathan Scott, Robert Buckley as Clay Evans, Austin Nichols as Julian Baker, Shantel VanSanten as Quinn James and Jackson Brundage as Jamie Scott. New reality series Remodeled, premiering Wednesday, January 18, at 9:00 p.m. ET and centers around modeling industry veteran Paul Fisher as he tries to bring together hundreds of small agencies around the world in a new venture called The Network.
The CW's Thursday dramas return first from the holiday break shortly after the New Year, Thursday, January 5, with The Vampire Diaries at 8:00 p.m. ET, followed by The Secret Circle at 9:00 p.m. ET, as both shows have their fall finales on Thursday, November 10. Then the very next night will have all new episodes of Nikita at 8:00 p.m. ET and Supernatural at 9:00 p.m. ET, the first new episode of each since the fall finale, which will be on Friday, Dec. 2. The CW's Tuesday night dramas return with original episodes Tuesday, January 10 with 90210 (fall finale will be on Tuesday, Dec. 6) and Ringer, as its fall finale will be on Tuesday, Nov. 29. And finally, Gossip Girl returns with original episodes starting Monday, January 16 at 8:00 p.m. ET, with Hart of Dixie returning the following week, Monday, January 23 at 9:00 p.m. ET. Both dramas will have their fall finales on Monday, Dec. 5.
You've cooked the turkey, stuffed yourself with stuffing and done the dishes. Now, come get filled up on SOAPnet's Thanksgiving marathons. On Thursday night, start your feast with eight classic episodes of Brothers & Sisters featuring the Walker clan. The marathon starts at 5PM ET/PT on Thanksgiving evening (Thursday, November 24, 2011) through 1AM ET/PT.
General Hospital's Lucky Spencer, son of super couple "Luke and Laura" is a true blend of his parents' best qualities. He is sensitive and compassionate like his mother, with the charisma and romantic spirit of his father. Tune in on "Black Friday" for five hours of favorite Lucky episodes in "Lucky Friday," from 7PM-12AM on Friday, November 25, 2011.
New on DVD/Blu-ray (July)
07/07 - Archie Bunker's Place - Season One (Mill Creek)
07/07 - Barney Miller - The Final (Eighth) Season
07/07 - Married with Children - Season Eleven (Mill Creek)
07/07 - Married with Children - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
07/07 - The Michael J. Fox Show - The Complete First Season
07/07 - Playing House - Season 1
07/14 - Growing Pains - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
07/14 - WKRP in Cincinnati - The Complete Third Season
07/28 - Mama's Family - Mama's Favorites - Season 7
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Wednesday, July 29
The Middle - "The Waiting Game" (ABC, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Sue tries to clear her head by making potpourri Sue-venir sachets to give away to her classmates, while Frankie is on pins and needles as they nervously wait to find out if Sue has been accepted to any of the colleges she applied to. Meanwhile, Brick kicks Axl out of the bedroom and into the dining room as he attempts to find some peace and serenity so that he can attempt to write a novel, and Mike refuses to admit that he was rocking out in his car and singing at the top of his lungs – even after his whole family witnessed him doing it.
The Goldbergs - "I Drank the Mold" (ABC, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
During his birthday sleepover Beverly has planned, Adam’s friend Garry shares his dad’s home brewed beer and gets everyone sick. Many of the parents believe Adam is a bad influence and forbid his friends from hanging out with him. Meanwhile, Murray tells Barry and Erica he will buy a new CD player only if they are able to write the greatest song ever. What they write is horrible but when Murray hears the song, he recognizes Erica’s singing talent and her love of music.
Modern Family - "Spring Break" (ABC, 9:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Spring break has Claire doing some spring cleaning, while Phil struggles with not being a spring chicken when Luke starts outperforming him at seemingly everything. Haley takes Alex to a music festival to take her mind off of colleges, and Gloria and Jay challenge one another to give up Spanish soap operas and cigars respectively. However, when Gloria accompanies Cameron to his faculty talent show, she projects the soapy drama she craves onto Cam’s rivalry with Senor Kaplan, and Jay tags along with Mitchell to pick up Lily from camp so he can sneak a smoke.
black-ish - "30 Something" (ABC, 9:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Things begin to fall apart, in more ways than one, when Dre hurts himself playing basketball right before his 40th birthday. He hands the planning of his big party over to his much younger, hipper assistant, fearing he really is getting too old to be cool. Bow and Ruby face off over who can get Dre the best gift, and the kids try to figure out what to give their dad for his special day.
Melissa & Joey - "Be the Bigger Person" (ABC Family, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Mel gets into a war of words with a citizen who catches her in a politically awkward situation.
Baby Daddy - "What Happens in Vegas" (ABC Family, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Tucker moonlights as a lounge singer in Las Vegas; Danny reveals his big secret to Ben.
The Jim Gaffigan Show - "A Night at the Plaza" (TV Land, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Jim plans a romantic anniversary that includes a Broadway show and stay at The Plaza hotel. The night is interrupted by visits from Daniel, Dave, Dave’s girlfriend and her jealous ex. Not quite the anniversary Jim had planned.
Impastor - "Bird of Pray" (TV Land, 10:30PM ET/PT)
Buddy’s first Sunday service is so unorthodox, a livid Schmidt calls in the bishop to assess the new pastor’s competence. Dora makes an unusual request for Buddy, while Alexa and Russell vie for his affection.
The Game - "What More Can I Say?" (BET, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Jason and Kelly are shocked; the Sabers have food poisoning; Keira questions her relationship with Malik.
Wednesday, July 29, 2015
- Christina Applegate (Up All Night/Samantha Who?/Jesse/Married with Children) - Watch Christina on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Jason Segel (How I Met Your Mother) - Jason stops by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- Amy Sedaris (Strangers with Candy) - Amy visits The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- Ed Helms (The Office) - Ed stops by Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC. He also chats about the film Vacation on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am, on LIVE! with Kelly and Michael (check your listings), and on the AOL Build Show.
- Felicity Huffman (Sports Night) - Felicity drops by The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Jack McBrayer (30 Rock) - Jack is a guest on a repeat of Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Rob Corddry (Ballers/The Winner) - Rob appears on a repeat of Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Denis Leary (Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll/The Job) - Denis gives the scoop on his new series on Rachael Ray, so check your local listings.
- Malcolm-Jamal Warner (The Cosby Show/Malcolm & Eddie/Reed Between the Lines) - Malcolm-Jamal is a guest on The Boris and Nicole Show on select Fox-owned stations, so check your local listings.
- Kym Whitley (Young & Hungry/Animal Practice/Sparks) - Kym appears on The Boris and Nicole Show, so check your local listings.
- Jonathan Silverman (Significant Mother/The Single Guy/Gimme a Break) - Jonathan talks about his new series Significant Mother on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.
- Mike Epps and Jessie T. Usher (Survivor's Remorse) - Mike and Jessie are guests on the AOL Build Show.
- Michael Rosenbaum (Impastor/Breaking In) - Michael will be on People Now.
- Kristin Davis (Sex and the City/Bad Teacher) - Kristin is a guest on a repeat of Tavis Smiley on PBS, so check your local listings.