Thursday, December 22, 2016
The Winter 2017 schedule for Antenna TV is now here! It begins on Monday, January 2, 2017. Coming to Antenna TV in January are What's Happening!!, Becker, 227, My Two Dads, The Joey Bishop Show, Good Morning World, and The Patty Duke Show, while Circus Boy and The Adventures of Rin Tin Tin return to the schedule on Saturday mornings. Get in on the gossip with Marla Gibbs, Alaina Reed Hall, Helen Martin, & Jackee Harry when 227 starts airing Mon-Thu at 9pm & 9:30pm ET & Sunday nights at 1am & 1:30am ET on Antenna TV. Watch Ted Danson in Becker, Monday - Thursday nights at midnight & 12:30am ET and Sundays at 6pm & 6:30pm ET on Antenna TV. Other timings include, What's Happening!! Mon-Thurs at 8:00pm & 8:30pm, My Two Dads Sundays at 11:00pm & 11:30pm, and The Joey Bishop Show weekdays at 1pm & 1:30pm, Saturdays 11:30pm-1am, and Sundays 9am & 9:30am. Good Morning World will air Saturdays at 1am & 1:30am, while The Patty Duke Show airs weekdays at 11am & 11:30am.
Among the highlights of the schedule is a Friday night '70s block in primetime with One Day at Time from 8-9pm, Barney Miller from 9-10pm, leading into 90-minute Johnny Carson '70s episodes (now on Fridays and Saturdays as 90-minutes) from 10-11:30pm, Maude follows from 11:30pm-1am into Good Times from 1-2am. Other moves include Family Ties now only Sundays at 12am & 12:30am, Three's Company only airing Mon-Thu at 3:00am & 3:30am, but The Ropers and Three's a Crowd are back on their own Sundays 10am & 10:30am. And that's just some of the changes, because the whole schedule is pretty much all-new in timings, so please view the Antenna TV Winter 2017 Schedule!
For the second year, in a strategic partnership with Just For Laughs, The CW Network announced the brand new primetime comedy special, The Howie Mandel All-Star Comedy Gala. Featuring stand-up performances from today's comedic heavyweights such as Jay Pharoah, Iliza Shlesinger, Russell Peters and JB Smoove, this special will premiere Monday, January 16, 8:00-10:00 pm ET/PT on The CW. Recorded at the biggest comedy event in the world, the Just For Laughs Festival in Montreal, and hosted by Howie Mandel, this primetime special also showcases performances from Alonzo Bodden, Jo Koy, Matt Donaher, Ryan Hamilton, Gina Brillon and Tom Papa. Additionally, as Just For Laughs prepares to celebrate its 35th anniversary this year, the special includes comedians paying tribute to some of their favorite comedians from the festival over the past 34 years, such as Amy Schumer, Jim Gaffigan and Wanda Sykes.
Also back with new episodes on CW Seed, The CW's digital network, The Elevator Talk Show with new host Nick Thune is all the late-night talk show you can cram into an eight-foot box. Hosted by comedian Nick Thune, guests on this season of The Elevator Talk Show include John Mulaney, Hannibal Buress, Lauren Lapkus, Scott Aukerman, Tone Bell, Noel Wells, and Blake Griffin, all recorded at the Just for Laughs Festival and all inside one very crowded elevator. The new episodes will debut on CW Seed later this month.
New on DVD/Blu-ray (March/April)
03/03 - The Dick Van Dyke Show - Now... In Living Color! (Blu-ray)
03/07 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Second Season
03/07 - Mama's Family - Mama's Favorites
03/07 - That '70s Show - The Complete Series - Flashback Edition (Blu-ray)
03/07 - What I Like About You - The Complete Second Season
03/07 - You Me Her - Season One
03/14 - Newhart - The Final (Eighth) Season
03/14 - Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - Season Two
03/21 - Master of None - Season One
04/04 - Diff'rent Strokes - The Complete Fifth Season
04/11 - Father Knows Best - Season Five
04/11 - Schitt's Creek - The Complete Third Season
04/11 - Silicon Valley - The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
04/11 - Veep - The Complete Fifth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Sunday, April 30
Bob's Burgers - "Like Gene for Chocolate" (Fox, 7:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
When Gene learns that the formula for his favorite chocolate has changed, he works with the head of the company in an attempt to remedy the situation. Meanwhile, Bob gets wrapped up in one of Teddy’s less-than-perfect plans.
Bob's Burgers - "Thelma & Louise Except Thelma Is Linda" (Fox, 7:30PM ET/PT)
After Louise gets in trouble at school, Linda is forced to meet with Mr. Frond (guest voice David Herman) and potentially could lose her hard-earned position as the Wagstaff bake sale leader. When she finds out that her daughter was actually trying to help another student, Linda is torn between following school policy or her own moral code.
The Simpsons - "Looking for Mr. Goodbart" (Fox, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Bart gets in trouble on Grandparents Day at school and is forced to hang out with Skinner’s mother as punishment. After spending time with various grandmas in the neighborhood, he learns the benefits of hanging out with the elderly, but eventually recognizes the dangers of taking advantage of them. Meanwhile, Peekimon Get has taken over the town of Springfield.
Making History - "Night Cream" (Fox, 8:30PM ET/PT)
With the ever-present threat of losing tenure looming over him, Chris reaches out to John Hancock and Samuel Adams to help spice things up in the classroom in 2017. Meanwhile, Deb's dream of re-opening Chadwick's ice cream parlor is finally coming to fruition, but Dan has a few marketing ideas of his own.
Family Guy - "The Peter Principal" (Fox, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Peter becomes the temporary principal at the high school, and Meg uses his new power to get even with her bullies. Meanwhile, Brian and Stewie open a bed & breakfast that quickly turns into a brothel.
The Last Man on Earth - "The Big Day" (Fox, 9:30PM ET/PT)
Tandy and Gail face off in a major disagreement, on which the whole group must weigh in, and Carol is forced to choose a side. Meanwhile, Melissa, Todd and Erica each have major milestone moments.
Sunday, April 30
- NeNe Leakes (The New Normal) - Catch NeNe on Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Chris Pratt (Parks and Recreation) - Watch Chris on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS. He will also be on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am and LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- America Ferrera (Superstore) - America drops by Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Ike Barinholtz (The Mindy Project) - Ike appears on Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Joel McHale (The Great Indoors/Community) - Joel is a guest on The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Jake Johnson (New Girl) - Jake visits The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Hank Azaria (Brockmire/The Simpsons/Free Agents) - Hank stops by Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Al Madrigal (About a Boy/Welcome to the Captain/Gary Unmarried) - Al appears on Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Kevin Nealon (Man with a Plan/Weeds/Hiller and Diller/Champs) - Kevin is a guest on Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Ashton Kutcher (The Ranch/Two and a Half Men/That '70s Show) - Ashton appears on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Allison Janney (Mom/Mr. Sunshine) - Allison teams up with Mario Batali to make a cheesy, decadent Gnocchi Al Telefono and dishes about her new Broadway show on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Charlie Hunnam (Undeclared) - Charlie will be on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am. He will also be on the AOL Build Show at 11:15am.
- Nick Robinson (Melissa & Joey) - Nick talks about his new film Everything, Everything on the AOL Build Show at 1pm.
- Jodie Sweetin (Hollywood Darlings/Fuller House/Full House) - Jodie is a guest on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.