Monday, April 11, 2016
LAFF, the country's first-ever, over-the-air broadcast television network devoted to comedy around-the-clock, added to its lineup of the most popular and biggest EMMY-winning sitcoms in contemporary television acquiring the broadcast television rights to five hit series from Carsey-Werner Productions. In the multi-year licensing agreements announced today, LAFF acquires: Roseanne (Nine seasons, 222 episodes), That '70s Show (Eight seasons, 200 eps), 3rd Rock from the Sun (Six seasons, 139 eps), Grounded for Life (Five seasons, 91 eps) and Cybill (Four seasons, 87 eps). There is no set timeframe on when they will launch on the network just yet. As of now, they are not slated thru end of May. LAFF currently airs The Drew Carey Show, Spin City, Empty Nest, Ellen, The Bernie Mac Show, Night Court and Carsey-Werner's Grace Under Fire. The network is closing in on its first anniversary this week (April 15). Stay with us for continued updates as these five sitcoms join the line-up. Will any of the current sitcoms be leaving? You'll have to stay tuned!
Groovy! The Brady Bunch is coming to Logo starting this morning! It will air five days a week every morning starting at 9am following I Dream of Jeannie (starting at 6am). The Brady Bunch will vary from day to day, as sometimes it will air thru 6pm and some days thru 1pm. Roseanne, The Nanny, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Designing Women, and Samantha Who? are the other sitcoms still on the line-up with this new addition. The Brady Bunch currently also airs on The MeTV Network, but hasn't been on cable lately, as TV Land aired it last in 2015. Prior to TV Land, The Brady Bunch was briefly on The Hallmark Channel. Stay with us for continued updates on The Brady Bunch on Logo.
New on DVD/Blu-ray (February/March)
02/07 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - Sabrina Down Under
02/07 - So Little Time - Volume 1 - School's Cool - Boy Crazy
02/07 - So Little Time - Volume 2 - About a Family - Hangin' Out
02/07 - 227 - The Complete First Season (Mill Creek)
02/07 - Vice Principals - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
02/14 - Beavis and Butt-Head - The Complete Collection
02/14 - Grace and Frankie - Season Two
02/28 - Fuller House - The Complete First Season
03/03 - The Dick Van Dyke Show - Now... In Living Color! (Blu-ray)
03/07 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Second Season
03/07 - Mama's Family - Mama's Favorites
03/07 - That '70s Show - The Complete Series - Flashback Edition (Blu-ray)
03/07 - What I Like About You - The Complete Second Season
03/07 - You Me Her - Season One
03/14 - Newhart - The Final (Eighth) Season
03/14 - Unbrekable Kimmy Schmidt - Season Two
03/21 - Master of None - Season One
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Saturday, March 25
Henry Danger - "Gas or Fail" (Nickelodeon, 8:00PM ET/PT)
When Captain Man finds himself trapped underground, Henry must devise a way to sneak out of his school's standardized testing to save Ray.
Game Shakers - "Llama Llama Spit Spit" (Nickelodeon, 8:30PM ET/PT)
After the Game Shakers get kicked out of Fooders to make room for a guest who has his photo on the wall, Babe becomes determined to get their own photo up using any means necessary.
Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn - "To Be Invited or Not to Be" (Nickelodeon, 9:00PM ET/PT)
The quads make a new friend, an amazing inventor, but when not all of them get invited back to hang out again, they start to wonder why.
Love Thy Neighbor - "Better Late Than Never" (OWN, 9:00PM ET/PT)
A missed call leaves Danny and his family in a bad place.
Love Thy Neighbor - "Make Up or Make Out" (OWN, 9:30PM ET/PT)
Still upset with his friends, Danny takes the advice of his family.
Sunday, March 26
- Sanaa Lathan (Family Guy/The Cleveland Show/LateLine) - Catch Sanaa on Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Chris Pratt (Parks and Recreation) - Watch Chris on a repeat of Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Richard Dreyfuss (Your Family or Mine) - Richard appears on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- Lily Tomlin (Grace and Frankie/Malibu Country) and Jane Fonda (Grace and Frankie) - Lily and Jane are guests on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS. They also chat with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Craig Ferguson (The Drew Carey Show) - Craig visits Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC. He will also be on NBC's Today in the 10am hour.
- Rachel Dratch (Imaginary Mary) - Rachel is a guest on Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Pete Holmes (Crashing) - Pete stops by The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Jenna Elfman (Imaginary Mary/1600 Penn/Accidentally on Purpose/Courting Alex/Dharma & Greg) - Jenna appears on Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Ron Funches (Powerless/Undateable) - Ron is a guest on @midnight on Comedy Central at midnight.
- Kaitlin Olson (The Mick/It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia) - Kaitlin drops by Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Wendi McLendon-Covey (The Goldbergs/Rules of Engagement/Reno 911!) - Wendi appears on a repeat of Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Lisa Kudrow (Friends/The Comeback) - Lisa is a guest on LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Mark Consuelos (Alpha House/Hope & Faith) - Mark guest co-hosts LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Tahj Mowry, Derek Theler and Jean-Luc Bilodeau (Baby Daddy) - Tahj, Derek and Jean-Luc are guests on Harry, so check your local listings.
- Tika Sumpter (The Game) - Tika appears on a repeat of The Real, so check your local listings.
- Vanessa Bell Calloway (Rhythm & Blues) - Vanessa is a guest on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- June Diane Raphael (Grace and Frankie) - June talks about Grace and Frankie on NBC's Today in the 9am hour.
- Melissa McCarthy (Mike & Molly/Samantha Who?) and Ben Falcone (Joey) - Melissa and Ben talk TV Land's Nobodies on NBC's Today in the 10am hour.
- Brooklyn Decker (Grace and Frankie/Friends with Better Lives) - Brookyln stops by People Now at 8:30am.
- Marcia Gay Harden (Trophy Wife) - Marcia opens up about her favorite part of being in the 50 Shades movies on People Now at 8:30am. \
- Tracee Ellis Ross (black-ish/Girlfriends) - Tracee dishes about her Golden Globe win on a repeat of The Wendy Williams Show at 2am on BET or on your local stations.