Tuesday, October 13, 2015
Oscar(R) winner, Golden Globe(R) and Emmy(R) nominee Adrien Brody (The Pianist, Houdini), Oscar, Golden Globe and Emmy nominee Lorraine Bracco (Goodfellas, The Sopranos) and veteran actor Kevin Corrigan (Goodfellas, Grounded For Life) have joined the upcoming SHOWTIME comedy series Dice. Brody will guest star in one episode playing himself, while Bracco will guest star in two episodes as "Toni," a Vegas overlord who owns series star Andrew Dice Clay's gambling debts. As the casino boss where Dice works and plays, she forces him to perform whenever and wherever she wants. In a series regular role, Corrigan will star as "Milkshake," Dice's best friend and right-hand man. As previously announced, Natasha Leggero will also guest star. From Fox21 Television Studios, the half-hour, single-camera comedy began production this month for premiere in 2016 on SHOWTIME on-air, on demand and over the internet. Created by Scot Armstrong (Old School, The Hangover Part II), Dice chronicles the semi-true stories of Andrew Dice Clay, whose unique brand of humor often gets him in trouble. Once on top, the comedian now must work to resurrect his career, pay his gambling debts, manage his sons' rock band, fend off old fans and keep his family afloat. Sean Furst, Bryan Furst, Bruce Rubenstein, Andrew Dice Clay and Scot Armstrong serve as executive producers.
In honor of the actual day Marty McFly arrives in the future, Esquire Network will be airing all three of the iconic Back to the Future films on October 21, 2015 beginning at 12:00 PM ET/PT. Relive all the breathtaking action, groundbreaking comedy and sheer movie-making magic of one of the most brilliantly inventive, wildly entertaining motion picture triumphs in Hollywood history! First up of course is Back to the Future at 12:00 PM ET/PT & 7:30 PM ET/PT. In the movie, a young man (Michael J Fox, Family Ties) is accidentally sent 30 years into the past in a time-traveling DeLorean invented by his friend, Dr. Emmett Brown (Christopher Lloyd, Taxi), and must make sure his high-school-age parents unite in order to save his own existence. Then it is Back to the Future Part II at 2:30 PM ET/PT & 10:00 PM ET/PT. After visiting 2015, Marty McFly must repeat his visit to 1955 to prevent disastrous changes to 1985... without interfering with his first trip. And finally it's Back to the Future Part III at 5:00 PM ET/PT & 12:30 AM ET/PT. Enjoying a peaceable existence in 1885, Doctor Emmett Brown is about to be killed by Buford "Mad Dog" Tannen (Thomas F. Wilson). Marty McFly travels back in time to save his friend.
So sit back, relax and enjoy Marty McFly and Dr. Emmett Brown Smith's adventures through time on Wednesday, October 21, 2015 beginning at 12:00 PM ET/PT on Esquire Network. To the future...err present!
New on DVD/Blu-ray (December/January)
12/06 - Family Guy - Season Fourteen
12/13 - American Dad! - Volume 11
12/13 - Newhart - The Complete Seventh Season
01/03 - Girls - The Complete Fifth Season (Blu-ray)
01/10 - Broad City - Season 3
01/17 - I Love Lucy - Superstar Special #2 (Colorized)
01/17 - The Love Boat - Season Three - Volume One
01/17 - The Love Boat - Season Three - Volume Two
01/24 - Hooperman - Season One
01/24 - Hooperman - Season Two
01/31 - Ballers - The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Thursday, January 19
The Big Bang Theory - "The Romance Calibration" (CBS, 8:00PM ET/PT)
When Penny feels that Leonard is taking her for granted, she decides to go on a spa weekend with Amy. Also, Wolowitz and Koothrappali try to fix a squeaky floorboard in the baby’s room.
The Great Indoors - "Mason Blows Up" (CBS, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Jack tries to reassert his dominance as a reporter after Mason scores an investigative coup that turns him into an overnight celebrity. Also, Clark’s low self-esteem causes him to give Emma relationship advice about other guys instead of asking her out himself
Mom - "Good Karma and the Big Weird" (CBS, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Bonnie encourages Christy to pursue Marjorie’s charming nephew, Nick, despite the fact that he’s been declared off limits. Chris Pratt, husband of MOM star Anna Faris, guest stars as Nick, Marjorie’s nephew.
Life in Pieces - "Tailgate Spiral Souvenir Seating" (CBS, 9:30PM ET/PT)
When Colleen and Matt host the family tailgate party at the L.A. Rams game, they invite former NFL quarterback Kurt Warner to spice up their so far dismal event. Also, Tim’s in danger of missing the game when Sophia makes him take her to the restroom and they get sidetracked returning to their seats; Joan and Jen try to sneak into seats closer to the field; and Greg wins a chance to participate in a halftime contest involving a football toss.
The Good Place - "Mindy St. Claire" / "Michael's Gambit" (NBC, 8:30PM ET/PT)
With the help of Chidi (William Jackson Harper) and Tahani (Jameela Jamil), Michael (Ted Danson) faces his biggest challenge yet. Meanwhile, Eleanor (Kristen Bell), Jianyu (Manny Jacinto) and Janet (D'Arcy Carden) are faced with a monumental decision.
Eleanor (Kristen Bell) and her friends contemplate their fates in the Good Place.
Baskets - "Freaks" (FX, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Chip has to decide between a tarp and snacks.
Friday, January 20
- Anthony Anderson (black-ish/Guys with Kids/All About the Andersons) - Catch Anthony on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher (Reba/Better with You) - JoAnna visits The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- John Lithgow (3rd Rock from the Sun/Twenty Good Years) - John is a guest on a repeat of The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Jim Gaffigan (The Jim Gaffigan Show/My Boys/Welcome to New York) - Jim stops by The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Cristela Alonzo (Cristela) - Cristela drops by The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Ken Jeong (Dr. Ken/Community) - Ken is a guest on a repeat of Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC. He also appears on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Nicole Byer (Loosely, Exactly Nicole) - Nicole appears on a repeat of Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Joe Jonas (Jonas L.A.) - Joe guest co-hosts LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Bernadette Peters (Mozart in the Jungle/All's Fair) - Bernadette is a guest on LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Queen Latifah (Living Single) - Queen Latifah is a guest on a repeat of Rachael Ray, so check your local listings.
- Andrew Dice Clay (Bless This House/Hitz) - Andrew stops by Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.
- Johnny Galecki (The Big Bang Theory/Roseanne - Johnny discusses his role in the new film, Rings, and dishes on this season of The Big Bang Theory on the AOL Build Show at 1pm.