Tuesday, January 06, 2015
The new COZI TV January 2015 schedule started yesterday, but of course we already told you about all of the new additions...now we have the timeslot info. Murder, She Wrote, starring the beloved Angela Lansbury, made its triumphant debut on COZI TV on January 2 and is airing Monday through Friday, 3PM-5PM, Friday nights 8PM-11PM and Sundays 7PM-9PM. Daytime gets a big makeover with Bronco (weekdays 8AM), Wyatt Earp (weekdays at 9AM), Zorro (weekdays 11AM-12PM) and Adam-12 (weekdays at noon). There are some additions to late primetime as well, with Dragnet (weeknights 11PM-12AM) and It Takes a Thief (Mondays 10PM). To make room for these new additions, the current daytime and primetime lineups will see significant shifts in air times. Sitcoms will air weekdays from 5-8pm, with an hour each of The Dick Van Dyke Show, Here's Lucy and Make Room for Daddy.
Plus, every weekend, COZI TV us bringing you Stunt Sundays (1PM-5PM EST), giving you more of your favorite shows with back-to-back episodes, changing weekly. COZI TV kicks off Stunt Sunday on January 11 with four episodes of It Takes a Thief. Anyway, view the full COZI TV January 2015 schedule.
This Friday (January 9), actresses who portrayed iconic moms from two of ABC's history-making series will make guest star appearances back-to-back on current sitcoms Last Man Standing and Cristela from 8-9pm ET/PT. On Last Man Standing, Patricia Richardson is reunited with Tim Allen, where she played his wife on the acclaimed series Home Improvement. In the Last Man Standing episode entitled "Helen Potts," Mike butts heads with his new but noisy neighbor, Helen Potts (Patricia Richardson), for waking up the neighbors with her power tools and fix-it projects. But when Vanessa and Helen become fast friends, Mike decides to interfere. On Cristela, Roseanne Barr plays the soon-to-be ex-wife of Cristela's boss. In the Cristela episode entitled "Veronica," Trent and his wife Veronica (Roseanne Barr) are going through some marital problems and look to soon be separating. Veronica takes an immediate liking to Cristela and offers her a job at her law firm, which specializes in cases that entice Cristela, but will she be able to abandon her loyalties to Trent? Tune in for these two classic '90s moms returning to ABC for one night only!
New on DVD/Blu-ray (September)
09/06 - Coach - Season One (Mill Creek) / Season Two / Seasons One and Two
09/06 - South Park - The Complete Ninteenth Season (Blu-ray)
09/13 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Ninth Season (Blu-ray)
09/13 - Newhart - The Complete Sixth Season
09/20 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Fifth Season
09/20 - Family Matters - The Complete Eighth Season
09/20 - Modern Family - The Complete Season 7
09/20 - Veep - Season 5
09/27 - The Wonder Years - Season Six
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Thursday, September 29
Superstore - "Back to Work" (NBC, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Jeff (recurring guest star Michael Bunin), the district manager from corporate, tells the Cloud 9 employees he is going to be around for the day to see what can improve in the store. Amy (America Ferrera) tries to impress him with a perfect day, but a workplace accident threatens her plan. Meanwhile, Glenn (Mark McKinney) tries to come off as a tough boss in front of Jeff, Jonah (Ben Feldman) attempts to help an unyielding Dina (Lauren Ash) win over the employees she betrayed in the strike and Mateo (Nico Santos) discovers something about Jeff in his pursuit to win him over.
The Good Place - "Jason Mendoza" (NBC, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Eleanor (Kristen Bell) faces her toughest test yet in her attempt to remain in hiding. Meanwhile, Michael (Ted Danson) enlists Tahani (Jameela Jamil) to help a fellow neighbor fulfill her true purpose.
The Big Bang Theory - "The Earworm Reverberation" (CBS, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Sheldon has a revelation when he realizes why a song was stuck in his head. Also, Amy invites Dave (Stephen Merchant) over for dinner despite their previously awkward date, and Wolowitz and Koothrappali become obsessed with a fan of their band, “Footprints on the Moon.”
Kevin Can Wait - "Pilot" (CBS, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Kevin James stars as a newly retired police officer looking forward to spending carefree, quality time with his wife and three kids, only to find he faces tougher challenges at home than he ever did on the streets.
Better Things - "Woman Is the Something of the Something" (FX, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Sam gets really looked at.
Thursday, September 29
- Judith Light (Transparent/Phenom/Who's the Boss?) - Catch Judith on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Tim Meadows (Son of Zorn/Marry Me/The Michael Richards Show) - Tim appears on Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC. He will also be on the AOL Build Show at 3pm.
- Max Greenfield (New Girl/Modern Men) - Max drops by The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Ken Jeong (Dr. Ken/Community), Dave Foley (Dr. Ken/NewsRadio) and Suzy Nakamura (Dr. Ken/Go On) - Ken, Dave and Suzy are guests on @midnight on Comedy Central at midnight. Ken will also be on Harry, so check your local listings.
- January Jones (The Last Man on Earth) - January stops by Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Jerry O'Connell (We Are Men/Carpoolers/My Secret Identity) - Jerry guest co-hosts LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Sarah Jessica Parker (Divorce/Sex and the City/Square Pegs) - Sarah appears on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Alfonso Ribeiro (The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air/In the House/Silver Spoons) - Alfonso joins the Chew Crew on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT. He will also be on the AOL Build Show at 11am.
- Holland Taylor (Two and a Half Men/The Powers That Be) - Holland talks about The Front Page on NBC's Today in the 10am hour.
- Jamie-Lynn Sigler (Guys with Kids) - Jamie-Lynn is a guest on Good Day New York on WNYW-Fox5 in New York sometime between 7-10am and on New York Live on WNBC in New York at 12:30pm ET.
- Kristen Bell (The Good Place) - Kristen appears on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.