Wednesday, January 21, 2015
In a fun move, cast members from ABC Family's Baby Daddy and ABC's General Hospital will crossover on both shows this February. On Wednesday, February 4, General Hospital's Kelly Monaco (Sam McCall) will guest star on Baby Daddy. Then on Friday, February 13, Baby Daddy's Derek Theler (Danny Wheeler) and Melissa Peterman (Bonnie Wheeler) will guest star on General Hospital for a special Valentine's Day episode. In "Over My Dead Bonnie," Kelly Monaco plays an exaggerated version of herself. Danny is offered a cameo role on General Hospital; he's really nervous and asks Riley to help him rehearse. Riley is a huge fan and can't believe Danny is going to be in a scene with Kelly Monaco (Kelly Monaco), who plays her favorite character, Sam. Although Kelly is initially annoyed by the stunt casting, she soon finds Danny charming and decides he needs to be her new love interest. Meanwhile, Tucker and Ben are tired of living with Bonnie and are determined to get her out of their apartment and back into hers. The boys figure out the best way to break the lease is to have Bonnie "die," so they stage a funeral on the General Hospital set. This episode of Baby Daddy airs Wednesday, February 4 at 8:30pm ET/PT on ABC Family.
On General Hospital, Melissa Peterman plays an old friend of Olivia's from Bensonhurst, and Derek Theler plays a colleague of Dr. Patrick Drake. In this episode, it is Valentine's Day in Port Charles. Olivia receives a surprise visitor from her Bensonhurst days. Melissa Santoro-Picard (Melissa Peterman) and the two old friends quickly catch up on life and loves. Later in the day, Melissa runs into another familiar face in Port Charles. Meanwhile, Dr. Patrick Drake is called to consult on a case at the last minute, delaying his date with Sam. Coincidentally, Patrick's colleague Derek (Derek Theler) was also stood up by his date. Derek and Sam agree to keep each other company until their significant others arrive. As the night progresses, the two discover the true meaning of Valentine's Day. This episode of General Hospital airs Friday, February 13 on ABC daytime.
The Paley Center for Media announced the lineup of honorees for its 32nd Annual PaleyFest, which returns to the Dolby Theatre at Hollywood & Highland, March 6-15, 2015. The William S. Paley Television Festival will welcome Showtime's Homeland, HBO's Girls, The CW/CBS Television Studios/Warner Bros. Television's Jane The Virgin, FOX's Glee, ABC'S Modern Family, STARZ's Outlander, MTV's Teen Wolf, and FX's American Horror Story: Freak Show to the lineup of previously announced honorees: ABC's Scandal, CBS Television Studios' The Good Wife, and The CW/Warner Bros. Television's Arrow and The Flash. Comedy Central's Key & Peele, BroadCity, Kroll Show, and Workaholics will be honored with a special salute to the network.
The full line-up is below:
· Friday, March 6: Opening Night Presentation: Showtime's Homeland (7:00pm)
· Saturday, March 7: A Salute to Comedy Central featuring: Key & Peele, Broad City, Kroll Show, and Workaholics (12:00pm) & CBS Television Studios' The Good Wife (8:00pm)
· Sunday, March 8: HBO's Girls (1:00pm) & ABC's Scandal (7:00pm)
· Wednesday, March 11: MTV's Teen Wolf (7:00pm)
· Thursday, March 12: STARZ's Outlander (7:00pm)
· Friday, March 13: FOX's Glee (7:00pm)
· Saturday, March 14: The CW/Warner Bros. Television's Arrow & The Flash (4:00pm) & ABC's Modern Family (8:00pm)
· Sunday, March 15: The CW/CBS Television Studios/Warner Bros. Television's Jane The Virgin (4:00pm) & Closing Night Presentation: FX's American Horror Story: Freak Show (8:00pm)
Yahoo Screen will exclusively live stream the interactive panel sessions in addition to offering video on demand (VOD) content following each event. Live streaming on Yahoo can also be accessed through the Paley App and Yahoo Screen App.
New on DVD/Blu-ray (March/April)
03/03 - The Dick Van Dyke Show - Now... In Living Color! (Blu-ray)
03/07 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Second Season
03/07 - Mama's Family - Mama's Favorites
03/07 - That '70s Show - The Complete Series - Flashback Edition (Blu-ray)
03/07 - What I Like About You - The Complete Second Season
03/07 - You Me Her - Season One
03/14 - Newhart - The Final (Eighth) Season
03/14 - Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - Season Two
03/21 - Master of None - Season One
04/04 - Diff'rent Strokes - The Complete Fifth Season
04/11 - Father Knows Best - Season Five
04/11 - Schitt's Creek - The Complete Third Season
04/11 - Silicon Valley - The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
04/11 - Veep - The Complete Fifth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Sunday, April 23
The Simpsons - "The Cad and the Hat" (Fox, 7:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
When Bart betrays Lisa, he has to deal with his guilt – literally. Meanwhile, Springfield is in awe when Homer is revealed to be a chess savant.
Bob's Burgers - "Zero Lap Thirty" (Fox, 7:30PM ET/PT)
When Linda wins a contest to spend a dream weekend at the home where her favorite television show is filmed, things don’t go quite as planned. Back at home, Teddy’s back problems leave him stuck on the floor.
Bob's Burgers - "The Laser-inth" (Fox, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Gene accompanies Bob on the last-ever rock-and-roll laser show at the planetarium, but the night takes an unexpected turn. Meanwhile, Linda takes the girls out for dinner and Louise has a surprise revelation.
Making History - "The Godfriender" (Fox, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Dan, Deb and Chris find themselves stuck in 1920s Chicago, with Al Capone (guest star Tim Robinson) holding their time travel bag hostage. Chris opts for a play-it-safe plan, using history to take out Capone, while Dan and Deb befriend him instead. As they teach him how to be a better mobster – and husband – they quickly realize that proving their loyalty may not be as easy as they thought.
Family Guy - "Hot Shots" (Fox, 9:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
In order to “save” Stewie from autism, Peter and Lois decide not to vaccinate him and then proceed to convince the rest of Quahog to follow suit. Stewie runs away to save himself from diseases until Sean Penn (guest-voicing as himself) swoops in to save the day and brings vaccines to the whole town.
The Last Man on Earth - "Name 20 Picnics...Now!" (Fox, 9:30PM ET/PT)
The gang throws a huge celebration canvassing every major holiday, but Tandy and Todd’s bro-mance hits a rough patch that threatens to end the fun.
Monday, April 24
- Kathryn Hahn (Happyish/Transparent/Free Agents) - Watch Kathryn on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC. She also talks about the new series I Love Dick on NBC's Today in the 10am hour.
- Allison Janney (Mom/Mr. Sunshine) - Allison appears on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS. She also chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Jim Gaffigan (The Jim Gaffigan Show/My Boys/Welcome to New York) - Jim visits Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Andrea Martin (Great News/Difficult People/Working the Engels) - Andrea stops by Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Briga Heelan (Great News/Ground Floor) - Briga is a guest on Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Matt Walsh (Veep), Mary Holland (Blunt Talk) and Timothy Simons (Veep) - Matt, Mary and Timothy are guests on @midnight on Comedy Central at midnight.
- Kumail Nanjiani (Silicon Valley) - Kumail drops by Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- John Leguizamo (The Brothers Garcia) - John guest co-hosts LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Cobie Smulders (How I Met Your Mother) - Cobie talks about making her Broadway debut in Present Laughter on LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Katie Gill (Baby Daddy) - Katie is a guest on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Lisa Kudrow (Friends/The Comeback) - Lisa joins Clinton Kelly in the kitchen to make a delicious dessert with an ingredient she’s never had before—Rhubarb on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Alfonso Ribeiro (The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air/In the House/Silver Spoons) - Alfonso will be on NBC's Today in the 9am hour.
- Kate Walsh (Bad Judge/The Drew Carey Show) - Kate talks about 13 Reasons Why on the AOL Build Show at 11am.
- Ron Howard (Happy Days/The Andy Griffith Show) - Ron is a guest on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.