Wednesday, January 21, 2015
In a fun move, cast members from ABC Family's Baby Daddy and ABC's General Hospital will crossover on both shows this February. On Wednesday, February 4, General Hospital's Kelly Monaco (Sam McCall) will guest star on Baby Daddy. Then on Friday, February 13, Baby Daddy's Derek Theler (Danny Wheeler) and Melissa Peterman (Bonnie Wheeler) will guest star on General Hospital for a special Valentine's Day episode. In "Over My Dead Bonnie," Kelly Monaco plays an exaggerated version of herself. Danny is offered a cameo role on General Hospital; he's really nervous and asks Riley to help him rehearse. Riley is a huge fan and can't believe Danny is going to be in a scene with Kelly Monaco (Kelly Monaco), who plays her favorite character, Sam. Although Kelly is initially annoyed by the stunt casting, she soon finds Danny charming and decides he needs to be her new love interest. Meanwhile, Tucker and Ben are tired of living with Bonnie and are determined to get her out of their apartment and back into hers. The boys figure out the best way to break the lease is to have Bonnie "die," so they stage a funeral on the General Hospital set. This episode of Baby Daddy airs Wednesday, February 4 at 8:30pm ET/PT on ABC Family.
On General Hospital, Melissa Peterman plays an old friend of Olivia's from Bensonhurst, and Derek Theler plays a colleague of Dr. Patrick Drake. In this episode, it is Valentine's Day in Port Charles. Olivia receives a surprise visitor from her Bensonhurst days. Melissa Santoro-Picard (Melissa Peterman) and the two old friends quickly catch up on life and loves. Later in the day, Melissa runs into another familiar face in Port Charles. Meanwhile, Dr. Patrick Drake is called to consult on a case at the last minute, delaying his date with Sam. Coincidentally, Patrick's colleague Derek (Derek Theler) was also stood up by his date. Derek and Sam agree to keep each other company until their significant others arrive. As the night progresses, the two discover the true meaning of Valentine's Day. This episode of General Hospital airs Friday, February 13 on ABC daytime.
The Paley Center for Media announced the lineup of honorees for its 32nd Annual PaleyFest, which returns to the Dolby Theatre at Hollywood & Highland, March 6-15, 2015. The William S. Paley Television Festival will welcome Showtime's Homeland, HBO's Girls, The CW/CBS Television Studios/Warner Bros. Television's Jane The Virgin, FOX's Glee, ABC'S Modern Family, STARZ's Outlander, MTV's Teen Wolf, and FX's American Horror Story: Freak Show to the lineup of previously announced honorees: ABC's Scandal, CBS Television Studios' The Good Wife, and The CW/Warner Bros. Television's Arrow and The Flash. Comedy Central's Key & Peele, BroadCity, Kroll Show, and Workaholics will be honored with a special salute to the network.
The full line-up is below:
· Friday, March 6: Opening Night Presentation: Showtime's Homeland (7:00pm)
· Saturday, March 7: A Salute to Comedy Central featuring: Key & Peele, Broad City, Kroll Show, and Workaholics (12:00pm) & CBS Television Studios' The Good Wife (8:00pm)
· Sunday, March 8: HBO's Girls (1:00pm) & ABC's Scandal (7:00pm)
· Wednesday, March 11: MTV's Teen Wolf (7:00pm)
· Thursday, March 12: STARZ's Outlander (7:00pm)
· Friday, March 13: FOX's Glee (7:00pm)
· Saturday, March 14: The CW/Warner Bros. Television's Arrow & The Flash (4:00pm) & ABC's Modern Family (8:00pm)
· Sunday, March 15: The CW/CBS Television Studios/Warner Bros. Television's Jane The Virgin (4:00pm) & Closing Night Presentation: FX's American Horror Story: Freak Show (8:00pm)
Yahoo Screen will exclusively live stream the interactive panel sessions in addition to offering video on demand (VOD) content following each event. Live streaming on Yahoo can also be accessed through the Paley App and Yahoo Screen App.
New on DVD/Blu-ray (February/March)
02/07 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - Sabrina Down Under
02/07 - So Little Time - Volume 1 - School's Cool - Boy Crazy
02/07 - So Little Time - Volume 2 - About a Family - Hangin' Out
02/07 - 227 - The Complete First Season (Mill Creek)
02/07 - Vice Principals - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
02/14 - Beavis and Butt-Head - The Complete Collection
02/14 - Grace and Frankie - Season Two
02/28 - Fuller House - The Complete First Season
03/03 - The Dick Van Dyke Show - Now... In Living Color! (Blu-ray)
03/07 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Second Season
03/07 - Mama's Family - Mama's Favorites
03/07 - That '70s Show - The Complete Series - Flashback Edition (Blu-ray)
03/07 - What I Like About You - The Complete Second Season
03/07 - You Me Her - Season One
03/14 - Newhart - The Final (Eighth) Season
03/14 - Unbrekable Kimmy Schmidt - Season Two
03/21 - Master of None - Season One
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Saturday, March 25
Henry Danger - "Gas or Fail" (Nickelodeon, 8:00PM ET/PT)
When Captain Man finds himself trapped underground, Henry must devise a way to sneak out of his school's standardized testing to save Ray.
Game Shakers - "Llama Llama Spit Spit" (Nickelodeon, 8:30PM ET/PT)
After the Game Shakers get kicked out of Fooders to make room for a guest who has his photo on the wall, Babe becomes determined to get their own photo up using any means necessary.
Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn - "To Be Invited or Not to Be" (Nickelodeon, 9:00PM ET/PT)
The quads make a new friend, an amazing inventor, but when not all of them get invited back to hang out again, they start to wonder why.
Love Thy Neighbor - "Better Late Than Never" (OWN, 9:00PM ET/PT)
A missed call leaves Danny and his family in a bad place.
Love Thy Neighbor - "Make Up or Make Out" (OWN, 9:30PM ET/PT)
Still upset with his friends, Danny takes the advice of his family.
Sunday, March 26
- Sanaa Lathan (Family Guy/The Cleveland Show/LateLine) - Catch Sanaa on Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Chris Pratt (Parks and Recreation) - Watch Chris on a repeat of Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Richard Dreyfuss (Your Family or Mine) - Richard appears on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- Lily Tomlin (Grace and Frankie/Malibu Country) and Jane Fonda (Grace and Frankie) - Lily and Jane are guests on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS. They also chat with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Craig Ferguson (The Drew Carey Show) - Craig visits Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC. He will also be on NBC's Today in the 10am hour.
- Rachel Dratch (Imaginary Mary) - Rachel is a guest on Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Pete Holmes (Crashing) - Pete stops by The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Jenna Elfman (Imaginary Mary/1600 Penn/Accidentally on Purpose/Courting Alex/Dharma & Greg) - Jenna appears on Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Ron Funches (Powerless/Undateable) - Ron is a guest on @midnight on Comedy Central at midnight.
- Kaitlin Olson (The Mick/It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia) - Kaitlin drops by Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Wendi McLendon-Covey (The Goldbergs/Rules of Engagement/Reno 911!) - Wendi appears on a repeat of Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Lisa Kudrow (Friends/The Comeback) - Lisa is a guest on LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Mark Consuelos (Alpha House/Hope & Faith) - Mark guest co-hosts LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Tahj Mowry, Derek Theler and Jean-Luc Bilodeau (Baby Daddy) - Tahj, Derek and Jean-Luc are guests on Harry, so check your local listings.
- Tika Sumpter (The Game) - Tika appears on a repeat of The Real, so check your local listings.
- Vanessa Bell Calloway (Rhythm & Blues) - Vanessa is a guest on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- June Diane Raphael (Grace and Frankie) - June talks about Grace and Frankie on NBC's Today in the 9am hour.
- Melissa McCarthy (Mike & Molly/Samantha Who?) and Ben Falcone (Joey) - Melissa and Ben talk TV Land's Nobodies on NBC's Today in the 10am hour.
- Brooklyn Decker (Grace and Frankie/Friends with Better Lives) - Brookyln stops by People Now at 8:30am.
- Marcia Gay Harden (Trophy Wife) - Marcia opens up about her favorite part of being in the 50 Shades movies on People Now at 8:30am. \
- Tracee Ellis Ross (black-ish/Girlfriends) - Tracee dishes about her Golden Globe win on a repeat of The Wendy Williams Show at 2am on BET or on your local stations.