Thursday, December 18, 2014
FXX will launch its new late-night animation block at midnight on January 22 featuring all-new episodes of Lucas Bros. Moving Co. and Stone Quackers. Fans will get a sneak peek at the animation block on January 1 at 12 AM ET/PT immediately following a special marathon of The Simpsons. Following the official launch on January 22, the animation block will air on Thursdays at midnight ET/PT, featuring fresh episodes of Lucas Bros. Moving Co. and Stone Quackers. As for the sneak preview, beginning with The Simpsons Movie on Wednesday, December 31, at 7 PM ET/PT, FXX's exclusive 29-hour marathon will telecast every premiere and finale from 25 seasons of The Simpsons, culminating in an encore showing of The Simpsons Movie on Thursday, January 1, at 10 PM ET/PT. The animation block will follow the marathon with new episodes of Lucas Bros. Moving Co. and Stone Quackers, along with encore showings of High School USA!, Axe Cop and other animated shorts.
Fans of Archer, FX's #1 rated comedy series, will also be treated to the new episodes of Lucas Bros. Moving Co. and Stone Quackers immediately following the Season 6 premiere of Archer on FX on Thursday, January 8 at 10 PM ET/PT. FXX's new animation block officially premieres at midnight ET/PT on January 22, anchored by eight all-new episodes of Lucas Bros. Moving Co. and Stone Quackers, along with episodes of High School USA! and Axe Cop. New installments of the one-hour animation block will follow on Thursdays at midnight on FXX.
The star of the hit series Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Terry Crews, has been tapped to host the new unscripted comedy World's Funniest Falls, premiering Friday, Jan. 16 at 8:00PM ET/PT on Fox. Crews also hosts the syndicated game show Who Wants to be a Millionaire. An irreverent one-hour series, World's Funniest Falls is inspired by the hit YouTube channel, FailArmy, which showcases the best "epic fail" viral videos in the most entertaining ways possible. Each week a panel of celebrities and comedians will analyze the videos which have exploded across the internet, with the goal of awarding one with the ultimate "Fail of the Week." Panelists to be announced soon. Owned and operated by Jukin Media, the worldwide leader in the discovery, acquisition and distribution of user-generated and viral video content, FailArmy is the premier destination for the funniest videos on the web. FailArmy is a Top 100 YouTube channel with more than six million subscribers and one billion total video views.
You can still catch Terry every Sunday night at 8:30pm on Fox's Brooklyn Nine-Nine. Over the past few years, Crews has been one of those actors whom fans see almost everywhere. As the overworked dad on Everybody Hates Chris, a tough guy in the feature franchise The Expendables, the loveable goofball in White Chicks, "Will McAvoy's" bodyguard in The Newsroom, the pec-popping Old Spice pitchman and randy congressman "Herbert Love" in Arrested Development, Crews has proven that he's adept at both drama and comedy.
New on DVD/Blu-ray (April/May)
04/04 - Diff'rent Strokes - The Complete Fifth Season
04/11 - Father Knows Best - Season Five
04/11 - Schitt's Creek - The Complete Third Season
04/11 - Silicon Valley - The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
04/11 - Veep - The Complete Fifth Season
05/02 - Red, White and Blue Collar Sitcoms - Make TV Great Again
05/09 - ALF - The Complete DVD Collection
05/09 - Divorce - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
05/09 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Second Season
05/16 - The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air - The Complete Series
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Monday, May 22
Angie Tribeca - "License to Drill" (TBS, 10:30PM ET/PT)
Geils lands in trouble when he helps a woman investigate whether her husband is having an affair.
Young & Hungry - "Young & Amnesia" (Freeform, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Gabi attempts to cure Josh's amnesia by re-creating the first time they met.
Baby Daddy - "Daddy's Girl" (Freeform, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Riley is confined to the couch; Ben struggles to answer Emma's questions about her mother.
Monday, May 22
- Chelsea Handler (Are You There, Chelsea?) - Watch Chelsea on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC. She chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Kyle Chandler (What About Joan?) - Kyle appears on Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC. He also talks about Bloodline on NBC's Today sometime between 7-9am.
- Michaela Watkins (Casual/Trophy Wife) - Michaela is a guest on Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Seaton Smith (Mulaney) - Seaton stops by Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Nicole Richie (Great News) - Nicole visits Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Nico Tortorella (Younger) - Nico appears on Harry, so check your local listings.
- Kym Whitley (Young & Hungry/Animal Practice/The Parkers) - Kym guest co-hosts The Real, so check your local listings.
- Tichina Arnold (Survivor's Remorse/Happily Divorced/Everybody Hates Chris/Martin) - Tichina appears on Harry, so check your local listings.
- Brenda Strong (The Help/Scorch) - Brenda talks about Supergirl on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Tituss Burgess (Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt) - Tituss joins Clinton Kelly to whip up a delicious delight on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Patti LaBelle (Out All Night) - Patti performs a jazz song from her new album on Steve Harvey, so check your local listings.
- Loretta Devine and Lil Rel Howery (The Carmichael Show) - Loretta and Lil are guests on New York Live on WNBC in New York at 11:30am ET.
- Zoe Lister-Jones (Life in Pieces/Friends with Better Lives/Whitney) - Zoe talks about her new comedy Band Aid on the AOL Build Show 1pm.
- Ellie Reed (Girlboss) - Ellie talks about Girlboss on the AOL Build Show at 5pm.