Wednesday, January 29, 2014
COZI TV Celebrates 1 Year, Adds Make Room for Daddy, Knight Rider & More; MeTV Heads to NYC and Philly
COZI TV, the 24/7 national network designed to deliver an easy-to-watch, comfortable and familiar viewing experience to audiences nationwide, is celebrating its first anniversary throughout January. COZI TV, which offers many of America's most beloved and iconic television series and hit movies, has proven to be a formula that works. In its inaugural year, COZI TV has grown steadily and is available in over 55 million homes nationally. Most recently, COZI TV has brought some great TV favorites back including Fantasy Island, Maverick, The Real McCoys and Make Room for Daddy starring Danny Thomas. The Real McCoys started earlier this month and airs weekdays 6-7pm, while Make Room for Daddy will be added to the line-up very soon...stay tuned. But wait, that's not all! Viewers have more to look forward to in the coming months, including the original version of the series, The Avengers, starring Diana Rigg (who has a major role in the current HBO hit Game of Thrones), starting Wednesday, February 26. More info to come. COZI TV viewers will also soon be able to tune in to favorites such as Knight Rider, Starsky & Hutch and Hart to Hart in the coming year with even more classics coming beyond 2014. We'll let you know exact start dates and timeslots soon. Stay with us!
The MeTV Network is pleased to announce new affiliation agreements in New York and Philadelphia with the PMCM TV, LLC Broadcast Group. PMCM TV is the owner/operator of KVNV, Channel 3, serving the New York City television market (but the station is based in Middletown, New Jersey, so technically not a New York City station), and KJWP Channel 2, serving the Philadelphia television market. Both KVNV and KJWP are full power television stations, entitled to must carry status making MeTV available to all viewers in New York and Philadelphia markets whether they receive television signals via over the air, on cable or satellite. KJWP-DT Channel 2, licensed to Wilmington, Delaware is located on the same tower as Philadelphia NBC owned and operated station WCAU along with several other Philadelphia market TV stations. KJWP began broadcasting over the air on channel 2.1 on November 19, 2013 and is expected to have full satellite and cable distribution by March 1, 2014. KVNV-DT, channel 3, Middletown, New Jersey will be broadcasting from 4 Times Square in Manhattan. KVNV is scheduled to commence operation in the second quarter of 2014. In addition to airing MeTV programming, both KVNV and KJWP plan to air locally produced news, public affairs and other community oriented programming complementing the family friendly content of MeTV.
New on DVD/Blu-ray (January/February)
01/03 - Girls - The Complete Fifth Season (Blu-ray)
01/10 - Broad City - Season 3
01/17 - I Love Lucy - Superstar Special #2 (Colorized)
01/17 - The Love Boat - Season Three - Volume One
01/17 - The Love Boat - Season Three - Volume Two
01/24 - Hooperman - Season One / Review
01/24 - Hooperman - Season Two / Review
01/31 - Ballers - The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
02/07 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - Sabrina Down Under
02/07 - So Little Time - Volume 1 - School's Cool - Boy Crazy
02/07 - So Little Time - Volume 2 - About a Family - Hangin' Out
02/07 - 227 - The Complete First Season (Mill Creek)
02/07 - Vice Principals - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
02/14 - Beavis and Butt-Head - The Complete Collection
02/14 - Grace and Frankie - Season Two
02/28 - Fuller House - The Complete First Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Sunday, February 19
Son of Zorn - "The Quest for Craig" (Fox, 7:00M ET/PT) (Repeat)
When Craig runs off to get some perspective on his relationship with Edie, a road trip ensues to bring him back. Meanwhile, Alan’s Zephyrian legs actually make him popular at school, but his desperation to fit in seriously puts off his lady.
The Simpsons - "Trust but Clarify" (Fox, 7:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Lisa and Bart investigate Krusty’s suspicious new “Krustaceans” candy. Meanwhile, Homer wants a promotion at the nuclear plant and asks Marge to help him dress the part, and news anchor Kent Brockman struggles to find his feet in the changing media world.
The Simpsons - "The Cad and the Hat" (Fox, 8:00PM ET/PT)
When Bart betrays Lisa, he has to deal with his guilt – literally. Meanwhile, Springfield is in awe when Homer is revealed to be a chess savant.
Son of Zorn - "All Hail Son of Zorn" (Fox, 8:30M ET/PT)
Seeing an opportunity to get Linda’s old job back, Zorn increases Sanitation Solutions’ business by tapping into the Zephyrian market. Alan tries to win Layla back by becoming Prom King – with Zorn’s help.
Family Guy - "The Finer Strings" (Fox, 9:00PM ET/PT)
The guys decide to form a string quartet, but Peter doesn’t make the cut. Meanwhile, Brian is forced to be Carter’s seeing eye dog and enjoys the life of luxury a little too much.
Bob's Burgers - "There's No Business Like Mr. Business Business" (Fox, 9:30PM ET/PT)
When Gayle’s (guest star Megan Mullally) cat, Mr. Business, secures pet agent Ian Amberson (guest star John Oliver), Bob finds out that Linda may have been helping to fund the cat’s career. Ever the skeptic, Bob is prepared to shut it down, but learns that Mr. Business could be on the verge of his big break.
Sunday, February 19
- Michael Rapaport (The War at Home) - Catch Michael on Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Jason Jones (The Detour) - Watch Jason on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Norm Macdonald (The Norm Show/A Minute with Stan Hooper) - Norm is a guest on a repeat of Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Keke Palmer (Scream Queens/True Jackson, VP) - Keke appears on a repeat of Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Wendi McLendon-Covey (The Goldbergs/Rules of Engagement/Reno 911!) - Wendi visits Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Patricia Heaton (The Middle/Back to You/Everybody Loves Raymond) - Patricia chats on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- NeNe Leakes (The New Normal) - NeNe guest co-hosts The Real, so check your local listings.
- Mike Farrell, Loretta Swit and Jamie Farr (M*A*S*H) - Mike, Loretta and Jamie are guests on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Anne-Marie Johnson (What's Happening Now!!) - Anne-Marie discusses diversity at the Oscars on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Adam Scott (Parks and Recreation) - Adam joins the Chew Crew on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Rosie Perez (Search Party) - Rosie is a guest on Good Day New York on WNYW-Fox5 in New York sometime between 7-10am.
- Regina Hall (Grandfathered) - Regina appears on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.
- Louie Anderson (Baskets/The Louie Show/Life with Louie) - Louie is a guest on Steve Harvey, so check your local listings.