Wednesday, January 29, 2014
COZI TV Celebrates 1 Year, Adds Make Room for Daddy, Knight Rider & More; MeTV Heads to NYC and Philly
COZI TV, the 24/7 national network designed to deliver an easy-to-watch, comfortable and familiar viewing experience to audiences nationwide, is celebrating its first anniversary throughout January. COZI TV, which offers many of America's most beloved and iconic television series and hit movies, has proven to be a formula that works. In its inaugural year, COZI TV has grown steadily and is available in over 55 million homes nationally. Most recently, COZI TV has brought some great TV favorites back including Fantasy Island, Maverick, The Real McCoys and Make Room for Daddy starring Danny Thomas. The Real McCoys started earlier this month and airs weekdays 6-7pm, while Make Room for Daddy will be added to the line-up very soon...stay tuned. But wait, that's not all! Viewers have more to look forward to in the coming months, including the original version of the series, The Avengers, starring Diana Rigg (who has a major role in the current HBO hit Game of Thrones), starting Wednesday, February 26. More info to come. COZI TV viewers will also soon be able to tune in to favorites such as Knight Rider, Starsky & Hutch and Hart to Hart in the coming year with even more classics coming beyond 2014. We'll let you know exact start dates and timeslots soon. Stay with us!
The MeTV Network is pleased to announce new affiliation agreements in New York and Philadelphia with the PMCM TV, LLC Broadcast Group. PMCM TV is the owner/operator of KVNV, Channel 3, serving the New York City television market (but the station is based in Middletown, New Jersey, so technically not a New York City station), and KJWP Channel 2, serving the Philadelphia television market. Both KVNV and KJWP are full power television stations, entitled to must carry status making MeTV available to all viewers in New York and Philadelphia markets whether they receive television signals via over the air, on cable or satellite. KJWP-DT Channel 2, licensed to Wilmington, Delaware is located on the same tower as Philadelphia NBC owned and operated station WCAU along with several other Philadelphia market TV stations. KJWP began broadcasting over the air on channel 2.1 on November 19, 2013 and is expected to have full satellite and cable distribution by March 1, 2014. KVNV-DT, channel 3, Middletown, New Jersey will be broadcasting from 4 Times Square in Manhattan. KVNV is scheduled to commence operation in the second quarter of 2014. In addition to airing MeTV programming, both KVNV and KJWP plan to air locally produced news, public affairs and other community oriented programming complementing the family friendly content of MeTV.
New on DVD/Blu-ray (September)
09/06 - Coach - Season One (Mill Creek) / Season Two / Seasons One and Two
09/06 - South Park - The Complete Ninteenth Season (Blu-ray)
09/13 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Ninth Season (Blu-ray)
09/13 - Newhart - The Complete Sixth Season
09/20 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Fifth Season
09/20 - Family Matters - The Complete Eighth Season
09/20 - Modern Family - The Complete Season 7
09/20 - Veep - Season 5
09/27 - The Wonder Years - Season Six
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Friday, October 21
Last Man Standing - "Trick or Treat" (ABC, 8:00PM ET/PT)
It’s Halloween and the Baxter family is excited for their annual party, except for Mike who’s reluctantly tasked with choosing the theme. In hopes of turning everyone against the holiday, Mike decides that maybe if the whole family has to dress up like each other they’ll end up making fun of one another. Eve dresses up like Mandy and Mandy dresses down like Eve, Kristin and Ryan swap roles, and Mike shows up to the party as… Donald Trump!? The impersonating turns into bickering but in the end, the Baxters come together to support Vanessa as she learns that she’s being laid off.
Dr. Ken - "D.K.'s Korean Ghost Story" (ABC, 8:30PM ET/PT)
On Halloween, Allison is disappointed the holiday doesn’t seem to scare Dave anymore, meaning her little boy is growing up, perhaps too fast. But that might change after D.K. tells a scary Korean gwishin (ghost) story. The Park family, as well as the gang at Welltopia, bring the story to life playing the various gwishins.
Tyler Perry's For Better or Worse - "Jack" (OWN, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Marcus deals with the loss of one of his former teammates.
Friday, October 21
- Matthew Perry (The Odd Couple/Go On/Mr. Sunshine) - Watch Matthew on a repeat of Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Jerry Seinfeld (Seinfeld) - Jerry appears on a repeat of The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- Matt LeBlanc (Man with a Plan/Episodes/Joey/Friends) - Matt is a guest on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Elijah Wood (Wilfred) - Elijah talks about Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency on LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings. He will also be on the AOL Build Show at 1:15pm.
- Lindsay Sloane (The Odd Couple/The Stones/Mr. Rhodes) - Lindsay visits Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Tom Hanks (Bosom Buddies) and Ron Howard (Happy Days/The Andy Griffith Show) - Tom and Ron will be on NBC's Today sometime between 7-9am.
- Christian Slater (Breaking In) - Christian talks about King Cobra on NBC's Today in the 9am hour.
- Anna Camp (The Mindy Project) - Anna talks about Netflix's Good Girls Revolt on NBC's Today in the 10am hour. She will also be on New York Live on WNBC in New York at 12:30pm ET.
- Jennifer Grey (Red Oaks/It's Like, You Know...) - Jennifer joins the Chew Crew on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Thomas Lennon (The Odd Couple/Sean Saves the World/Reno 911!) and Jason Biggs (Mad Love/Drexell's Class) - Thomas and Jason are guests on Chelsea on Netflix.
- Marisa Tomei (A Different World) - Marisa appears on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.
- Paul Reiser (Red Oaks/Mad About You/The Paul Reiser Show) - Paul is a guest on New York Live on WNBC in New York at 12:30pm ET.