Wednesday, January 29, 2014
COZI TV Celebrates 1 Year, Adds Make Room for Daddy, Knight Rider & More; MeTV Heads to NYC and Philly
COZI TV, the 24/7 national network designed to deliver an easy-to-watch, comfortable and familiar viewing experience to audiences nationwide, is celebrating its first anniversary throughout January. COZI TV, which offers many of America's most beloved and iconic television series and hit movies, has proven to be a formula that works. In its inaugural year, COZI TV has grown steadily and is available in over 55 million homes nationally. Most recently, COZI TV has brought some great TV favorites back including Fantasy Island, Maverick, The Real McCoys and Make Room for Daddy starring Danny Thomas. The Real McCoys started earlier this month and airs weekdays 6-7pm, while Make Room for Daddy will be added to the line-up very soon...stay tuned. But wait, that's not all! Viewers have more to look forward to in the coming months, including the original version of the series, The Avengers, starring Diana Rigg (who has a major role in the current HBO hit Game of Thrones), starting Wednesday, February 26. More info to come. COZI TV viewers will also soon be able to tune in to favorites such as Knight Rider, Starsky & Hutch and Hart to Hart in the coming year with even more classics coming beyond 2014. We'll let you know exact start dates and timeslots soon. Stay with us!
The MeTV Network is pleased to announce new affiliation agreements in New York and Philadelphia with the PMCM TV, LLC Broadcast Group. PMCM TV is the owner/operator of KVNV, Channel 3, serving the New York City television market (but the station is based in Middletown, New Jersey, so technically not a New York City station), and KJWP Channel 2, serving the Philadelphia television market. Both KVNV and KJWP are full power television stations, entitled to must carry status making MeTV available to all viewers in New York and Philadelphia markets whether they receive television signals via over the air, on cable or satellite. KJWP-DT Channel 2, licensed to Wilmington, Delaware is located on the same tower as Philadelphia NBC owned and operated station WCAU along with several other Philadelphia market TV stations. KJWP began broadcasting over the air on channel 2.1 on November 19, 2013 and is expected to have full satellite and cable distribution by March 1, 2014. KVNV-DT, channel 3, Middletown, New Jersey will be broadcasting from 4 Times Square in Manhattan. KVNV is scheduled to commence operation in the second quarter of 2014. In addition to airing MeTV programming, both KVNV and KJWP plan to air locally produced news, public affairs and other community oriented programming complementing the family friendly content of MeTV.
New on DVD/Blu-ray (March/April)
03/03 - The Dick Van Dyke Show - Now... In Living Color! (Blu-ray)
03/07 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Second Season
03/07 - Mama's Family - Mama's Favorites
03/07 - That '70s Show - The Complete Series - Flashback Edition (Blu-ray)
03/07 - What I Like About You - The Complete Second Season
03/07 - You Me Her - Season One
03/14 - Newhart - The Final (Eighth) Season
03/14 - Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - Season Two
03/21 - Master of None - Season One
04/04 - Diff'rent Strokes - The Complete Fifth Season
04/11 - Father Knows Best - Season Five
04/11 - Schitt's Creek - The Complete Third Season
04/11 - Silicon Valley - The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
04/11 - Veep - The Complete Fifth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Saturday, April 22
Henry Danger - "Green Fingers" (Nickelodeon, 8:00PM ET/PT)
fter Schwoz creates a disease that accidentally effects Charlotte, Henry, his family, and even Ray, he quarantines them in Henry’s house in order to find a cure.
Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn - "This Little Piggy Went to the Harpers" (Nickelodeon, 8:30PM ET/PT)
When The Quads kidnap a rival soccer team’s pig mascot as a prank, they have to pass it off as Anne’s surprise birthday present in order to not get caught forgetting her birthday.
Monday, April 24
- Kathryn Hahn (Happyish/Transparent/Free Agents) - Watch Kathryn on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC. She also talks about the new series I Love Dick on NBC's Today in the 10am hour.
- Allison Janney (Mom/Mr. Sunshine) - Allison appears on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS. She also chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Jim Gaffigan (The Jim Gaffigan Show/My Boys/Welcome to New York) - Jim visits Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Andrea Martin (Great News/Difficult People/Working the Engels) - Andrea stops by Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Briga Heelan (Great News/Ground Floor) - Briga is a guest on Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Matt Walsh (Veep), Mary Holland (Blunt Talk) and Timothy Simons (Veep) - Matt, Mary and Timothy are guests on @midnight on Comedy Central at midnight.
- Kumail Nanjiani (Silicon Valley) - Kumail drops by Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- John Leguizamo (The Brothers Garcia) - John guest co-hosts LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Cobie Smulders (How I Met Your Mother) - Cobie talks about making her Broadway debut in Present Laughter on LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Katie Gill (Baby Daddy) - Katie is a guest on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Lisa Kudrow (Friends/The Comeback) - Lisa joins Clinton Kelly in the kitchen to make a delicious dessert with an ingredient she’s never had before—Rhubarb on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Alfonso Ribeiro (The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air/In the House/Silver Spoons) - Alfonso will be on NBC's Today in the 9am hour.
- Kate Walsh (Bad Judge/The Drew Carey Show) - Kate talks about 13 Reasons Why on the AOL Build Show at 11am.
- Ron Howard (Happy Days/The Andy Griffith Show) - Ron is a guest on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.