Wednesday, January 29, 2014
COZI TV Celebrates 1 Year, Adds Make Room for Daddy, Knight Rider & More; MeTV Heads to NYC and Philly
COZI TV, the 24/7 national network designed to deliver an easy-to-watch, comfortable and familiar viewing experience to audiences nationwide, is celebrating its first anniversary throughout January. COZI TV, which offers many of America's most beloved and iconic television series and hit movies, has proven to be a formula that works. In its inaugural year, COZI TV has grown steadily and is available in over 55 million homes nationally. Most recently, COZI TV has brought some great TV favorites back including Fantasy Island, Maverick, The Real McCoys and Make Room for Daddy starring Danny Thomas. The Real McCoys started earlier this month and airs weekdays 6-7pm, while Make Room for Daddy will be added to the line-up very soon...stay tuned. But wait, that's not all! Viewers have more to look forward to in the coming months, including the original version of the series, The Avengers, starring Diana Rigg (who has a major role in the current HBO hit Game of Thrones), starting Wednesday, February 26. More info to come. COZI TV viewers will also soon be able to tune in to favorites such as Knight Rider, Starsky & Hutch and Hart to Hart in the coming year with even more classics coming beyond 2014. We'll let you know exact start dates and timeslots soon. Stay with us!
The MeTV Network is pleased to announce new affiliation agreements in New York and Philadelphia with the PMCM TV, LLC Broadcast Group. PMCM TV is the owner/operator of KVNV, Channel 3, serving the New York City television market (but the station is based in Middletown, New Jersey, so technically not a New York City station), and KJWP Channel 2, serving the Philadelphia television market. Both KVNV and KJWP are full power television stations, entitled to must carry status making MeTV available to all viewers in New York and Philadelphia markets whether they receive television signals via over the air, on cable or satellite. KJWP-DT Channel 2, licensed to Wilmington, Delaware is located on the same tower as Philadelphia NBC owned and operated station WCAU along with several other Philadelphia market TV stations. KJWP began broadcasting over the air on channel 2.1 on November 19, 2013 and is expected to have full satellite and cable distribution by March 1, 2014. KVNV-DT, channel 3, Middletown, New Jersey will be broadcasting from 4 Times Square in Manhattan. KVNV is scheduled to commence operation in the second quarter of 2014. In addition to airing MeTV programming, both KVNV and KJWP plan to air locally produced news, public affairs and other community oriented programming complementing the family friendly content of MeTV.
New on DVD/Blu-ray (September)
09/06 - Coach - Season One (Mill Creek) / Season Two / Seasons One and Two
09/06 - South Park - The Complete Ninteenth Season (Blu-ray)
09/13 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Ninth Season (Blu-ray)
09/13 - Newhart - The Complete Sixth Season
09/20 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Fifth Season
09/20 - Family Matters - The Complete Eighth Season
09/20 - Modern Family - The Complete Season 7
09/20 - Veep - Season 5
09/27 - The Wonder Years - Season Six
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Tuesday, September 27
Brooklyn Nine-Nine - "Coral Palms Pt. 2" (Fox, 8:00PM ET/PT)
After Jimmy “The Butcher” Figgis sees Jake and Holt’s viral video, the two begin plotting their attack. However, when caught red-handed, the- are forced to experience the other side of the interrogation table. Back at the precinct, a questionable new Captain (guest star Ken Marino, “Childrens Hospital”) takes over.
New Girl - "Hubbedy Bubby" (Fox, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Jess and Cece jump on the campaign trail and make a bet with a disbelieving Schmidt that they can recruit voters for the upcoming Presidential election. Meanwhile, Winston teaches Nick about modern phone sex.
Atlanta - "Nobody Beats the Biebs" (FX, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Ayyye, okay! We got celebs in the building balling for the kids. I love me some Justin Bieber. Man, Paper Boi stay hating tho haha.
In the Cut - "Whose Is It" (Bounce TV, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Jay finds a positive pregnancy test.
Tuesday, September 27
- J.K Simmons (Growing Up Fisher/Family Tools) - Catch J.K. on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Sutton Foster (Younger) - Sutton appears on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS. She joins the Chew Crew on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Allison Janney (Mom/Mr. Sunshine) - Allison is a guest on The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS. She will also be on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Kristin Chenoweth (Kristin) - Kristin performs for the audience on LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Gabourey Sidibe (The Big C) - Gabourey visits Harry, so check your local listings.
- Kristen Bell (The Good Place) - Kristen stops by Harry, so check your local listings.
- Cheryl Hines (Son of Zorn/Suburgatory/Curb Your Enthusiasm) - Cheryl is a guest on The Real, so check your local listings.
- Tom Hanks (Bosom Buddies) - Tom talks about Hidden Heroes on NBC's Today sometime between 7-9am.
- Jennifer Esposito (Samantha Who?/Spin City) - Jennifer is a guest on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Wilmer Valderrama (That '70s Show) - Wilmer appears on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Melissa Joan Hart (Melissa & Joey/Sabrina, the Teenage Witch/Clarissa Explains It All) - Melissa is a guest on Good Day New York on WNYW-Fox5 in New York sometime between 7-10am.
- Michael Rosenbaum (Impastor) - Michael appears on Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC. He will also be on Good Morning Football on NFL Network sometime between 7-10am.