Tuesday, December 04, 2012
ABC Family January 2013 Has Return of Full House; The Hub Holidays Has Sabrina and Launch of Animaniacs
ABC Family is making some schedule changes as soon as the 2012 25 Days of Christmas event is finished. On Wednesday, Dec. 26, 2012, ABC Family will bring back Full House to the regular schedule! We mentioned it will get a Christmas episode airing in 25 Days of Christmas, but now it is back regularly! The sitcom will air in two-hour block airing weekdays from 12pm-2pm replacing an hour each of What I Like About You and 8 Simple Rules. Those two shows will be going on hiatus for now, so we'll let you know if and when they return. Their last airings for now are Dec. 14 as Christmas programming airs weeks of Dec. 17 and 24. From 2-6pm, the two-hour blocks of That '70s Show and Reba will be switching time periods, as Reba will now air from 2-4pm followed by That '70s Show from 4-6pm. Movies or original series encores will follow at 6pm. Everything else in the daytime will stay as it is now such as Boy Meets World from 7-9:30am and Gilmore Girls at 11am. And in late night, an hour of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air will remain at midnight.
Elsewhere on ABC Family January 2013, a New Year's Day marathon of original series Bunheads will air from 11am-6pm, as the new season begins on Monday, Jan. 7 at 9pm. A Switched at Birth marathon will air on Monday, Jan. 7 from 11am-8pm leading into the season premiere at 8pm. The very next day, those liars are back with an all-new season of Pretty Little Liars at 8pm on Tuesday, Jan. 8, as a marathon will lead-in from 11am-8pm. The season premiere of The Lying Game will follow at 9pm. As for movies, the network television premieres for January are Burlesque, Letters to Juliet, Ramona and Beezus and Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'hoole. ABC Family movie premieres for the month are A Lot Like Love, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, RV, Furry Vengeance, Garfield: A Tale of Two Kitties, Drumline, Cinderella, and Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End. Stay with us for any further updates!
This holiday season, The Hub TV Network celebrates the holiday season by adding the outrageous animated television series Animaniacs, executive produced by Steven Spielberg, to the programming lineup. A broad mix of wit, slapstick, and pop culture references, the animated series from Amblin Entertainment and Warner Brothers Animation will serve as a cornerstone of The Hub's month-long lineup of holiday-themed programming. The series will premiere with a four-hour marathon on Christmas Eve, Monday, December 24 from 4-8pm ET followed by the holiday-themed musical feature film Animaniacs: Wakko's Wish Monday, December 24 from 8-10pm ET. Animaniacs will continue on the network's schedule in 2013 premiering in its regular timeslot on Monday, January 7 at 3pm ET.
Animaniacs is considered a variety show, with short skits featuring a large cast of characters including the Warner brothers, Yakko and Wakko, and their sister, Dot – three inseparable siblings – as they have a great time wreaking havoc and mayhem in the lives of everyone they meet. The series also features a number of comedic educational segments, often in musical form. Distributed by Warner Brothers Television, Animaniacs originally ran from 1993 through 1998 and established itself with both younger audiences and adult viewers as one of the most successful and popular animated series of the decade.
In addition, during the holiday season The Hub TV Network will count down to a special 48-hour lineup of holiday-themed programming on Monday, December 24 and Tuesday, December 25 highlighted by movies, specials, and series in the spirit of the season featuring a special six-episode, Christmas-themed marathon of the popular Melissa Joan Hart sitcom Sabrina, The Teenage Witch from 7-10am ET on Christmas morning followed by two holiday-themed television specials Atomic Betty: The No-L 9 at 10am ET and The Christmas Toy at 11am ET. Stay tuned if there are any other sitcom holiday episodes or stunts besides Sabrina.
Last Man Standing - "Eve's Boyfriend" (ABC, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Eve has a new boyfriend but refuses to talk about him. After Vanessa pressures her for some good ol’ girl talk, Eve concedes and opens up, much to Vanessa’s joy. But when Mandy and Kristin catch wind that Eve’s boyfriend is taking part in the same overnight Junior ROTC camping trip as Eve, their past mistakes prompt them to be concerned.
The Neighbors - "Balle Balle!" (ABC, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Marty and Debbie are worried when Larry Bird tells them his Indian co-worker at the coffee shop has invited him to a traditional Indian wedding. Despite their pleas, Larry decides to attend without their approval and he and Jackie get carried away when trying to come up with a wedding gift. After Larry does research on Indian weddings, he concludes all weddings take place in “Bollywood” and decides to give his friend a full scale Bollywood number.
Enlisted - "Parade Duty" (Fox, 9:00PM ET/PT)
After Cody assigns the platoon "Parade Duty" Pete tries to inspire his team, but finds he is being sabotaged by his own brother. After things go terribly wrong, all three brothers learn a bit more about what it means to be a soldier in Rear D.
Raising Hope - "Baby Phat" (Fox, 9:30PM ET/PT)
Burt and Virginia are in desperate need of a vacation and, at Barney's suggestion, head to a resort for a little R&R. But the "resort" turns out to be a different kind of place than they were hoping for. Meanwhile, Jimmy and Sabrina decide they want to have a baby.
Jessie - "Snack Attack" (Disney Channel, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Jessie notices a famous casting director in the park and tries to impress him by volunteering to help his daughter befriend the Ross kids.
Dog with a Blog - "I Want My Nikki Back, Nikki Back, Nikki Back" (Disney Channel, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Tyler decides to try and get Nikki back as his girlfriend but Avery is hesitant to help him for fear of being caught between her friend and brother.
Love That Girl - "Assets and Liabilities" (TV One, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Delroy finds a way out of paying his taxes; Imunique and Jasmine are both into the same guy.
Friday, March 7
- Ellen DeGeneres (Ellen) - Watch Ellen on a repeat of Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Kenan Thompson (Kenan & Kel) - Kenan appears on Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Patrick Duffy (Step by Step) - Patrick discusses the new season of Dallas on LIVE! with Kelly and Michael, so check your listings. He will also be on NBC's Today in the 10am hour.
- Jason Bateman (Arrested Development/The Hogan Family/It's Your Move) - Jason is a guest on Pop Sugar on TV Guide Network at 6pm and on the next day on their website at noon.
- Scott Foley (The Goodwin Games/A.U.S.A.) - Scott joins the Chew Crew on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Judy Gold (All-American Girl) - Judy weighs in on hot topics on The Couch on WLNY 10/55 in New York between 7-9am.
- Chelsea Handler (Are You There, Chelsea?) - Chelsea answers calls from the Foodie Phone Booth on Rachael Ray, so check your local listings.
- Stephanie Beatriz (Brooklyn Nine-Nine) - Stephanie discusses Brooklyn Nine-Nine on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Lena Dunham (Girls) - Lena will be on NBC's Today between 7-9am.
- Patrick Warburton (Rules of Engagement/Seinfeld) - Patrick appears on NBC's Today between 7-9am.
- Terry Crews (Brooklyn Nine-Nine/Are We There Yet?/Everybody Hates Chris) - Terry is a guest on Larry King Now at 2/5pm PT/ET on Ora.tv and Hulu.
- Christine Lakin (Step by Step) - Christine is a guest on Big Morning Buzz Live with Nick Lachey on VH1 at 10am.
- Henry Winkler (Happy Days/Out of Practice) - Henry visits The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.