Thursday, August 11, 2011
ION Television Fall 2011 Schedule; Nick at Nite Makes Edits To Edits; Lopez Tonight Canceled, Office Reruns Fills in
The rest of the fall schedule will be the same as we announced for the Aug. 21 schedule. The only changes to fall, as of now, is the expansion of 1-3pm every weekday. View the ION Television Fall 2011 schedule. If anything changes in October or even to this schedule, we will let you know, so as they say in the TV world, stay tuned...
It was just yesterday we gave you the last minute Nick at Nite schedule changes that will begin on Monday, but now before it even starts, Nick at Nite has made edits to the edits! The most notable change is The Nanny will be off the schedule completely, as it was set to move to 3am. Now it is off the line-up, as Nick at Nite made some edits from 11pm-5am. Everybody Hates Chris is getting a second life, as it will air weeknights in the 2am hour and three in a row every night from approx. 4:30-6am. Also not on the schedule anymore will be Home Improvement, which was only scheduled to air Sunday nights at 2am. Both The Nanny and Home Improvement will still be seen on sister network TV Land. Finally, Family Matters has been reduced to only the 6am hour. See the full schedule, because we won't go into more detail here as we did a story yesterday already.
Finally, in some sad news, TBS has canceled Lopez Tonight after nearly two years on air. Tonight will be the final episode for the late night talk show starring George Lopez and will feature guests including Eva Longoria tonight, who was his first ever guest. The series has faltered in the ratings since moving to 12 midnight back in November when Conan started and made the show move from 11pm to 12am. When we gave you TBS' Fall 2011 schedule, Lopez Tonight was of course on that schedule, but the cancelation announcement was made yesterday. Filling in for Lopez Tonight starting next week will be back-to-back episodes of The Office (it is unclear what will air in the encore time period of 2am, but likely the 3am movie will move up to 2am). We will have more on this soon, if anything else will air in this timeslot in the fall, so stay with us for further updates!
New on DVD/Blu-ray (April)
04/05 - 10 Items or Less - The Complete Series
04/05 - Episodes - The Fourth Season
04/05 - The Odd Couple (2015) - Season One
04/12 - Family Matters - The Complete Sixth Season
04/12 - Grace and Frankie - Season One
04/12 - Welcome to Sweden - The Complete Second Season
04/19 - Silicon Valley - The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
04/19 - Veep - The Complete Fourth Season (Blu-ray)
04/26 - The Beverly Hillbillies - The Official First Season
04/26 - Hot in Cleveland - Season Six
04/26 - Hot in Cleveland - The Complete Series
04/26 - Schitt's Creek - The Complete Second Season
04/29 - The Monkees - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Friday, April 29
Bunk'd - "Bride and Doom" (Disney Channel, 8:00PM ET/PT)
The campers learn about the ghost that haunts Kikiwaka; a camp wedding may be the way to rid the camp of her spirit.
Stuck in the Middle - "Stuck in the Mother's Day Gift" (Disney Channel, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Instead of including the rest of her siblings, Harley decides to go solo on her Mother's Day Gift idea.
Tyler Perry's For Better or Worse - "It's a Woman's World" (OWN, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Leslie and Joseph make assumptions about the other's job.
Friday, April 29
- Don Cheadle (House of Lies/The Golden Palace) - Watch Don on repeats of Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC and The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Mark Feuerstein (Good Morning, Miami) - Mark stops by The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS.
- David Duchovny (Californication) - David is a guest on a repeat of Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Juliette Lewis (I Married Dora) - Juliette appears on a repeat of Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Amanda Peet (Togetherness/Bent) - Amanda is a guest on a repeat of The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Max Greenfield (New Girl/Modern Men) - Max appears on a repeat of The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Garry Marshall (Creator of Happy Days/Laverne & Shirley/Mork & Mindy) - Garry talks about Mother's Day on NBC's Today in the 10am hour.
- Nia Long (Uncle Buck/The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air) - Nia talks about Keanu on NBC's Today in the 10am hour and on the AOL Build Show at 2pm.
- Dave Coulier (Fulller House/Full House) - David is a guest on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Geena Davis (The Geena Davis Show/Buffalo Bill) - Geena and Susan Sarandon reunite to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Thelma & Louise on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Marilu Henner (Taxi/Evening Shade) - Marilu talks about Changing Normal on the AOL Build Show at 1pm.
- Tia Mowry-Hardict (Instant Mom/The Game/Sister, Sister) - Tia is a guest on The Real, so check your local listings.
- Ariana Neal (Nicki) - Ariana appears on The Real, so check your local listings.
- Jennifer Aniston (Friends) and Jason Sudeikis (The Last Man on Earth/The Cleveland Show) - Jennifer and Jason talk about Mother's Day on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am.