Wednesday, August 10, 2011
In addition to Cold Case being off the schedule, it seems TNT recently dropped NUMB3RS and Without a Trace, too. Both series were relegated to the overnights. More Law & Order airs now from 3-6am. As for Smallville, the series just concluded its long run on The CW this past May. It hasn't been seen on cable since it aired on ABC Family from 2004-07. TNT aired Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman for years, so this might be a good fit for Smallville.
View the full TNT Fall 2011 schedule. Stay with us for any further updates and come on back tomorrow for another fall schedule!
Nick at Nite will be removing their summer marathons three weeks before originally planned. The marathons were "scheduled" to run until the end of August, but now starting next Monday (Aug. 15), the regular schedule will return...with some schedule changes! But first, Nick at Nite quietly added a That '70s Show week-long marathon late last week to air this week, preempting the summer marathons. The marathon is airing all this week (Mon-Fri, Aug. 8-12) from 10pm-5am. As for the regular schedule, primetime will remain intact from 8pm-11pm with an hour each of My Wife & Kids, George Lopez and That '70s Show. These three shows have been leading into the summer marathons all summer. Then airing weeknights in the 11pm hour will be Married...with Children, which will air regularly for the first time on the network, as it joined the line-up early last month for the summer marathons on Wednesday nights. Another hour of George Lopez will air in the 12am hour, followed by second hours of My Wife & Kids and That '70s Show at 1am and 2am, respectively. Then the 3am hour will be The Nanny, as it gets pushed to the overnight. Returning to the schedule will be Everybody Hates Chris airing from approx. 4:24am-6am. It is strange they will be airing it then because sister network TeenNick currently airs the series then. Will TeenNick make a change now? Stay tuned. Nick at Nite is off the clock starting at 11:30pm, so you'll want to click the link below to see when exactly these shows will start. And finally, Family Matters closes the schedule out from 6-7am replacing Full House (which is airing this week for some reason), as it will everyday.
As of now, there are no changes to Saturdays and Sundays. Saturdays starts off with That '70s Show at 10, followed by George Lopez at 11, then three airings of Married...with Children starting at 12am, followed by The Nanny at 1:30am. My Wife & Kids, That '70s Show follows from 2am-4am. And three airings of Family Matters closes the Saturday schedule out. Once again the timings will be off. Sundays will also remain as it is now with, the 8-11pm primetime remain intact, followed by two-hours of Married...with Children from 11pm-1am, then My Wife & Kids at 1am, a Home Improvement sighting at 2am, That '70s Show at 3am, Family Matters at 4am, and a Glenn Martin airing at 5:30am. Now since weekdays changed last minute, maybe weekends will change, too, but as of this writing, weekends will remain the same as it is now.
View the new Nick at Nite schedule with the correct start times. And stay with us in the coming days for the Nick at Nite Fall 2011 schedule as they bring in some new "friends" and they'll be there for you!
New on DVD/Blu-ray (April)
04/05 - 10 Items or Less - The Complete Series
04/05 - Episodes - The Fourth Season
04/05 - The Odd Couple (2015) - Season One
04/12 - Family Matters - The Complete Sixth Season
04/12 - Grace and Frankie - Season One
04/12 - Welcome to Sweden - The Complete Second Season
04/19 - Silicon Valley - The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
04/19 - Veep - The Complete Fourth Season (Blu-ray)
04/26 - The Beverly Hillbillies - The Official First Season
04/26 - Hot in Cleveland - Season Six
04/26 - Hot in Cleveland - The Complete Series
04/26 - Schitt's Creek - The Complete Second Season
04/29 - The Monkees - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Friday, April 29
Bunk'd - "Bride and Doom" (Disney Channel, 8:00PM ET/PT)
The campers learn about the ghost that haunts Kikiwaka; a camp wedding may be the way to rid the camp of her spirit.
Stuck in the Middle - "Stuck in the Mother's Day Gift" (Disney Channel, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Instead of including the rest of her siblings, Harley decides to go solo on her Mother's Day Gift idea.
Tyler Perry's For Better or Worse - "It's a Woman's World" (OWN, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Leslie and Joseph make assumptions about the other's job.
Friday, April 29
- Don Cheadle (House of Lies/The Golden Palace) - Watch Don on repeats of Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC and The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Mark Feuerstein (Good Morning, Miami) - Mark stops by The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS.
- David Duchovny (Californication) - David is a guest on a repeat of Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Juliette Lewis (I Married Dora) - Juliette appears on a repeat of Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Amanda Peet (Togetherness/Bent) - Amanda is a guest on a repeat of The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Max Greenfield (New Girl/Modern Men) - Max appears on a repeat of The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Garry Marshall (Creator of Happy Days/Laverne & Shirley/Mork & Mindy) - Garry talks about Mother's Day on NBC's Today in the 10am hour.
- Nia Long (Uncle Buck/The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air) - Nia talks about Keanu on NBC's Today in the 10am hour and on the AOL Build Show at 2pm.
- Dave Coulier (Fulller House/Full House) - David is a guest on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Geena Davis (The Geena Davis Show/Buffalo Bill) - Geena and Susan Sarandon reunite to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Thelma & Louise on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Marilu Henner (Taxi/Evening Shade) - Marilu talks about Changing Normal on the AOL Build Show at 1pm.
- Tia Mowry-Hardict (Instant Mom/The Game/Sister, Sister) - Tia is a guest on The Real, so check your local listings.
- Ariana Neal (Nicki) - Ariana appears on The Real, so check your local listings.
- Jennifer Aniston (Friends) and Jason Sudeikis (The Last Man on Earth/The Cleveland Show) - Jennifer and Jason talk about Mother's Day on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am.