Wednesday, August 10, 2011
In addition to Cold Case being off the schedule, it seems TNT recently dropped NUMB3RS and Without a Trace, too. Both series were relegated to the overnights. More Law & Order airs now from 3-6am. As for Smallville, the series just concluded its long run on The CW this past May. It hasn't been seen on cable since it aired on ABC Family from 2004-07. TNT aired Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman for years, so this might be a good fit for Smallville.
View the full TNT Fall 2011 schedule. Stay with us for any further updates and come on back tomorrow for another fall schedule!
Nick at Nite will be removing their summer marathons three weeks before originally planned. The marathons were "scheduled" to run until the end of August, but now starting next Monday (Aug. 15), the regular schedule will return...with some schedule changes! But first, Nick at Nite quietly added a That '70s Show week-long marathon late last week to air this week, preempting the summer marathons. The marathon is airing all this week (Mon-Fri, Aug. 8-12) from 10pm-5am. As for the regular schedule, primetime will remain intact from 8pm-11pm with an hour each of My Wife & Kids, George Lopez and That '70s Show. These three shows have been leading into the summer marathons all summer. Then airing weeknights in the 11pm hour will be Married...with Children, which will air regularly for the first time on the network, as it joined the line-up early last month for the summer marathons on Wednesday nights. Another hour of George Lopez will air in the 12am hour, followed by second hours of My Wife & Kids and That '70s Show at 1am and 2am, respectively. Then the 3am hour will be The Nanny, as it gets pushed to the overnight. Returning to the schedule will be Everybody Hates Chris airing from approx. 4:24am-6am. It is strange they will be airing it then because sister network TeenNick currently airs the series then. Will TeenNick make a change now? Stay tuned. Nick at Nite is off the clock starting at 11:30pm, so you'll want to click the link below to see when exactly these shows will start. And finally, Family Matters closes the schedule out from 6-7am replacing Full House (which is airing this week for some reason), as it will everyday.
As of now, there are no changes to Saturdays and Sundays. Saturdays starts off with That '70s Show at 10, followed by George Lopez at 11, then three airings of Married...with Children starting at 12am, followed by The Nanny at 1:30am. My Wife & Kids, That '70s Show follows from 2am-4am. And three airings of Family Matters closes the Saturday schedule out. Once again the timings will be off. Sundays will also remain as it is now with, the 8-11pm primetime remain intact, followed by two-hours of Married...with Children from 11pm-1am, then My Wife & Kids at 1am, a Home Improvement sighting at 2am, That '70s Show at 3am, Family Matters at 4am, and a Glenn Martin airing at 5:30am. Now since weekdays changed last minute, maybe weekends will change, too, but as of this writing, weekends will remain the same as it is now.
View the new Nick at Nite schedule with the correct start times. And stay with us in the coming days for the Nick at Nite Fall 2011 schedule as they bring in some new "friends" and they'll be there for you!
New on DVD/Blu-ray (September)
09/02 - Benson - Season 1 (Mill Creek) / Season 2 / Seasons 1 & 2
09/02 - The Dick Van Dyke Show - Halloween Episodes Collection
09/02 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Season Nine
09/02 - The League - The Complete Season Five
09/02 - New Girl - The Complete Season Three
09/02 - Soap - Season 1 (Mill Creek) / Season 2 / Seasons 1 & 2
09/02 - What's Happening!! - Season 1 (Mill Creek) / Season 2 / Seasons 1 & 2
09/09 - The Goldbergs - The Complete First Season
09/16 - About a Boy - Season One
09/16 - Awkward - Season 3
09/16 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Seventh Season (Blu-ray/DVD)
09/16 - South Park - Season 17 (Blu-ray)
09/23 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season One
09/23 - How I Met Your Mother - The Ninth and Legendary Final Season / The Complete Series
09/23 - Mama's Family - The Complete Fifth Season / The Complete Collection
09/23 - Modern Family - The Complete Fifth Season
09/23 - Mom - The Complete First Season
09/30 - The Donna Reed Show - Season 1 (MPI)
09/30 - Mike & Molly - The Complete Fourth Season
Other TV Series:
09/02 - Grey's Anatomy - The Complete Tenth Season
09/09 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
09/16 - CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - The Fourteenth Season
09/16 - Castle - The Complete Sixth Season
09/23 - Nashville - The Complete Second Season
09/23 - Scandal - The Complete Third Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Tuesday, September 16
New Girl - "The Last Wedding" (Fox, 9:00PM ET/PT) (Season Premiere)
At the last wedding of the summer, the gang makes a pact: Each of them will get lucky by night’s end. Jess sets her sights on the best man (guest star Reid Scott), who also has caught the eye of a beautiful scientist (guest star Biel). Meanwhile, Schmidt and Nick get an indecent proposal; Winston recovers from his police academy training; and Coach panics when he realizes he already has hooked up with every woman at the party.
The Mindy Project - "We're a Couple Now, Haters!" (Fox, 9:30PM ET/PT) (Season Premiere)
It is the beginning of “firsts” for Mindy and Danny, as they try to set new relationship boundaries for each other in the office. Meanwhile, things get a little complicated when Jeremy tries to organize a charity event with Peter’s girlfriend, Lauren (guest star Tracey Wigfield); and Morgan’s cousin, Lou Tookers (guest star Rob McElhenney), pays a visit to the doctor’s office.
Tuesday, September 16
- Tina Fey (30 Rock) - Catch Tina on a repeat of The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Kevin Nealon (Weeds/Hiller and Diller/Champs) - Kevin visits Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Justin Long (Mom/Ed) - Justin is a guest on @midnight on Comedy Central at midnight.
- Drew Carey (The Drew Carey Show/The Good Life) - Drew stops by The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Zooey Deschanel (New Girl) - Zooey stops by The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Tamera Mowery-Housley (Sister/Roommates) - Tamera appears on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Sherri Shepherd (Less Than Perfect/Sherri) - Sherri shares her take on the latest Hot Topics including the drama at The View, her Broadway debut in Cinderella and her own recent personal struggles on The Wendy Williams Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations.
- Jada Pinkett-Smith (A Different World) - Jada talks about her new series Gotham on 106 & Park at 6pm on BET.
- Billy Crystal (Soap) - Billy discusses his book (Still Foolin' 'Em: Where I've Been, Where I'm Going, and Where the Hell Are My Keys?) on NBC's Today sometime between 7-9am.
- Craig Ferguson (The Drew Carey Show) - Craig is a guest on Larry King Now at 2/5pm PT/ET on Ora.tv and Hulu.
- Jenny McCarthy (Two and a Half Men/Jenny) - Jenny will be on Good Day New York on WNYW-Fox5 in New York sometime between 7-10am.
- Max Greenfield (New Girl) - Max is a guest on Good Day New York on WNYW-Fox5 in New York sometime between 7-10am.