Wednesday, August 10, 2011
In addition to Cold Case being off the schedule, it seems TNT recently dropped NUMB3RS and Without a Trace, too. Both series were relegated to the overnights. More Law & Order airs now from 3-6am. As for Smallville, the series just concluded its long run on The CW this past May. It hasn't been seen on cable since it aired on ABC Family from 2004-07. TNT aired Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman for years, so this might be a good fit for Smallville.
View the full TNT Fall 2011 schedule. Stay with us for any further updates and come on back tomorrow for another fall schedule!
Nick at Nite will be removing their summer marathons three weeks before originally planned. The marathons were "scheduled" to run until the end of August, but now starting next Monday (Aug. 15), the regular schedule will return...with some schedule changes! But first, Nick at Nite quietly added a That '70s Show week-long marathon late last week to air this week, preempting the summer marathons. The marathon is airing all this week (Mon-Fri, Aug. 8-12) from 10pm-5am. As for the regular schedule, primetime will remain intact from 8pm-11pm with an hour each of My Wife & Kids, George Lopez and That '70s Show. These three shows have been leading into the summer marathons all summer. Then airing weeknights in the 11pm hour will be Married...with Children, which will air regularly for the first time on the network, as it joined the line-up early last month for the summer marathons on Wednesday nights. Another hour of George Lopez will air in the 12am hour, followed by second hours of My Wife & Kids and That '70s Show at 1am and 2am, respectively. Then the 3am hour will be The Nanny, as it gets pushed to the overnight. Returning to the schedule will be Everybody Hates Chris airing from approx. 4:24am-6am. It is strange they will be airing it then because sister network TeenNick currently airs the series then. Will TeenNick make a change now? Stay tuned. Nick at Nite is off the clock starting at 11:30pm, so you'll want to click the link below to see when exactly these shows will start. And finally, Family Matters closes the schedule out from 6-7am replacing Full House (which is airing this week for some reason), as it will everyday.
As of now, there are no changes to Saturdays and Sundays. Saturdays starts off with That '70s Show at 10, followed by George Lopez at 11, then three airings of Married...with Children starting at 12am, followed by The Nanny at 1:30am. My Wife & Kids, That '70s Show follows from 2am-4am. And three airings of Family Matters closes the Saturday schedule out. Once again the timings will be off. Sundays will also remain as it is now with, the 8-11pm primetime remain intact, followed by two-hours of Married...with Children from 11pm-1am, then My Wife & Kids at 1am, a Home Improvement sighting at 2am, That '70s Show at 3am, Family Matters at 4am, and a Glenn Martin airing at 5:30am. Now since weekdays changed last minute, maybe weekends will change, too, but as of this writing, weekends will remain the same as it is now.
View the new Nick at Nite schedule with the correct start times. And stay with us in the coming days for the Nick at Nite Fall 2011 schedule as they bring in some new "friends" and they'll be there for you!
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Thursday, July 24
The Big Bang Theory - "The Discovery Dissipation" (CBS, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Leonard and Amy help Sheldon cope with the shame he’s feeling after his accidental contribution to science is disproved. Meanwhile, Raj must stay with Howard and Bernadette for a week.
The Millers - "Driving Miss Crazy" (CBS, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
When Nathan gets frustrated after he’s forced to drive Carol around town for errands once again, he demands that she either learn how to drive or find another chauffeur. But when Debbie volunteers Adam to drive Carol, everyone’s surprised when they form an unexpected bond.
Welcome to Sweden - "Proving Love/Lagenhet" (NBC, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Bruce (Greg Poehler) and Emma (Josephine Bornebusch) move into an apartment in Stockholm and Bruce tries his best to introduce himself to the neighbors. Meanwhile, the couple is forced to prove their relationship at the immigration office, but the interviews don’t go quite as planned. Elsewhere, Emma suspects one of Bruce’s former clients, Aubrey Plaza (guest starring as herself), may be stalking him, while another, Amy Poehler (guest starring as herself), is in desperate need of his professional assistance.
Working the Engels - "Jenna's Friend" (NBC, 9:30PM ET/PT)
When Jimmy (Benjamin Arthur) gives their grandmother’s ring to a stripper, Jenna (Kacey Rohl) is forced to intervene to get it back – and makes an unlikely friend in the process. Meanwhile, Sandy (Azura Skye) wins free mother/daughter hip-hop classes and brings Ceil (Andrea Martin) along, but they quickly realize the class isn't meant for them. Ceil is ready to get out of there, until a former friend makes fun of Sandy, and then Ceil is determined not only that they stay, but that they win the dance competition. Rachel Wilson, Rebecca Dalton and Shawn Byfield guest star.
Married - "The Shower" (FX, 10:00PM ET/PT)
A.J. and Jess hijack Russ and Lina's night out.
You're the Worst - "Insouciance" (FX, 10:30PM ET/PT)
Jimmy attempts to take Gretchen on a date.
Love That Girl - "The Hot Seat" (TV One, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Imunique agrees to throw a bachelorette party for DeMiracle's fiance.
Thursday, July 24
- David Duchovny (Californication) - Catch David on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Mary Lynn Rajskub (How to Be a Gentleman) - Mary Lynn stops by Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Mo'Nique (The Parkers) - Mo'Nique appears on a repeat of The Arsenio Hall Show, so check your local listings.
- Wanda Sykes (The New Adventures of Old Christine/Wanda at Large) - Wanda is a guest on a repeat of The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Kristin Chenoweth (Kristin) - Tune in to see Kristin on Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Judy Greer (Married/Mad Love/Miss Guided) and Nat Faxon (Married/Ben and Kate) - Judy and Nat talk about their new FX series Married on NBC's Today in the 9am hour. They will also be on HuffPost Live.
- Adrienne Barbeau (Maude) - Adrienne discusses her role in the Hallmark Movie Channel original movie The Memory Book on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Greg Poehler (Welcome to Sweden) - Greg is a guest on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Leah Remini (The King of Queens/Family Tools) - Leah appears on a repeat of The Queen Latifah Show on your local station or at 3am on BET.
- Craig Ferguson (The Drew Carey Show) - Craig will be on Larry King Now at 2/5pm PT/ET on Ora.tv and Hulu.
- Jennie Garth and Tori Spelling (Mystery Girls) - Jennie and Tori are guests on Fox & Friends on Fox News Channel at 7:45am. Jennie will also be on HuffPost Live.