Wednesday, August 10, 2011
In addition to Cold Case being off the schedule, it seems TNT recently dropped NUMB3RS and Without a Trace, too. Both series were relegated to the overnights. More Law & Order airs now from 3-6am. As for Smallville, the series just concluded its long run on The CW this past May. It hasn't been seen on cable since it aired on ABC Family from 2004-07. TNT aired Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman for years, so this might be a good fit for Smallville.
View the full TNT Fall 2011 schedule. Stay with us for any further updates and come on back tomorrow for another fall schedule!
Nick at Nite will be removing their summer marathons three weeks before originally planned. The marathons were "scheduled" to run until the end of August, but now starting next Monday (Aug. 15), the regular schedule will return...with some schedule changes! But first, Nick at Nite quietly added a That '70s Show week-long marathon late last week to air this week, preempting the summer marathons. The marathon is airing all this week (Mon-Fri, Aug. 8-12) from 10pm-5am. As for the regular schedule, primetime will remain intact from 8pm-11pm with an hour each of My Wife & Kids, George Lopez and That '70s Show. These three shows have been leading into the summer marathons all summer. Then airing weeknights in the 11pm hour will be Married...with Children, which will air regularly for the first time on the network, as it joined the line-up early last month for the summer marathons on Wednesday nights. Another hour of George Lopez will air in the 12am hour, followed by second hours of My Wife & Kids and That '70s Show at 1am and 2am, respectively. Then the 3am hour will be The Nanny, as it gets pushed to the overnight. Returning to the schedule will be Everybody Hates Chris airing from approx. 4:24am-6am. It is strange they will be airing it then because sister network TeenNick currently airs the series then. Will TeenNick make a change now? Stay tuned. Nick at Nite is off the clock starting at 11:30pm, so you'll want to click the link below to see when exactly these shows will start. And finally, Family Matters closes the schedule out from 6-7am replacing Full House (which is airing this week for some reason), as it will everyday.
As of now, there are no changes to Saturdays and Sundays. Saturdays starts off with That '70s Show at 10, followed by George Lopez at 11, then three airings of Married...with Children starting at 12am, followed by The Nanny at 1:30am. My Wife & Kids, That '70s Show follows from 2am-4am. And three airings of Family Matters closes the Saturday schedule out. Once again the timings will be off. Sundays will also remain as it is now with, the 8-11pm primetime remain intact, followed by two-hours of Married...with Children from 11pm-1am, then My Wife & Kids at 1am, a Home Improvement sighting at 2am, That '70s Show at 3am, Family Matters at 4am, and a Glenn Martin airing at 5:30am. Now since weekdays changed last minute, maybe weekends will change, too, but as of this writing, weekends will remain the same as it is now.
View the new Nick at Nite schedule with the correct start times. And stay with us in the coming days for the Nick at Nite Fall 2011 schedule as they bring in some new "friends" and they'll be there for you!
New on DVD/Blu-ray (September)
09/06 - Coach - Season One (Mill Creek) / Season Two / Seasons One and Two
09/06 - South Park - The Complete Ninteenth Season (Blu-ray)
09/13 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Ninth Season (Blu-ray)
09/13 - Newhart - The Complete Sixth Season
09/20 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Fifth Season
09/20 - Family Matters - The Complete Eighth Season
09/20 - Modern Family - The Complete Season 7
09/20 - Veep - Season 5
09/27 - The Wonder Years - Season Six
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Wednesday, September 28
The Goldbergs - "I Heart Video Dating" (ABC, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Erica and Lainey try to find Bill a woman of interest by using new technology for dating. They recruit Adam to create a demo reel, but Beverly insists she will find someone the old fashioned way. Meanwhile, after a “failed” aptitude test, Barry decides he wants to be a gym teacher and becomes Coach Mellor’s apprentice.
Speechless - "N-E--NEW A-I--AIDE" (ABC, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Maya struggles as Kenneth takes over as JJ’s full-time aide. Loving his new freedom, JJ avoids attending a physical therapy appointment, and Maya automatically blames Kenneth, using any excuse to confirm her misgivings and moves to fire him. Meanwhile, Jimmy struggles to teach Dylan the family way to not be so neighborly.
Modern Family - "A Stereotypical Day" (ABC, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Jay does not want to give the new family moving in across the street the wrong impression and goes out of his way to make sure they know he is the best kind of neighbor, while Manny decides that the best way to an attractive and radical-thinking teenage girl’s heart is through his actions. Meanwhile, at the Pritchett house, the entire family is using Alex’s recent bout of mono to their advantage. Finally, Cam and Mitchell have always felt they were the most open, non-judgmental and supportive parents. However, when they overhear Lily insulting her new friend, they have to take a quick look in the mirror before they teach her a lesson about acceptance.
black-ish - "God" (ABC, 9:30PM ET/PT)
When Dre discovers that Zoey is questioning her belief in God, he undergoes a crisis of faith and leans on family members and coworkers for their input. Meanwhile, Bow’s brother Johan comes to stay with The Johnsons after living abroad and becomes an instant thorn in Dre’s side.
Younger - "A Kiss is Just a Kiss" (TV Land, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Liza sends Caitlin off to college and struggles to weigh her feelings for both Josh and Charles.
Impastor - "The Devil Went Down to Ladner" (TV Land, 10:30PM ET/PT)
Buddy’s attempt to outfox the detectives backfires. Dora, Alexa, and Russell suspect something ominous is going on with their new pastor. Schmidt learns the truth about Ashlee.
You're the Worst - "Twenty-Two" (FXX, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Edgar spends the day trying to find some relief for his PTSD.
Wednesday, September 28
- Sarah Jessica Parker (Divorce/Sex and the City/Square Pegs) - Watch Sarah on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Daveed Diggs (black-ish) - Daveed stops by Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- January Jones (The Last Man on Earth) - January appears on Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC. She will also be on LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings and on the AOL Build Show at 11am.
- Wilmer Valderrama (That '70s Show) - Wilmer visits The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Ken Marino (Marry Me/Party Down/Men Behaving Badly) - Ken is a guest on @midnight on Comedy Central at midnight.
- Ted Danson (The Good Place/Becker/Cheers) - Ted stops by Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- T.J. Miller (Silicon Valley/The Goodwin Games/Carpoolers) - T.J. appears on Chelsea on Netflix.
- Jerry O'Connell (We Are Men/Carpoolers/My Secret Identity) - Jerry guest co-hosts LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Kristin Chenoweth (Kristin) - Kristin joins the Chew Crew on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Nathan Lane (Modern Family/Encore! Encore!/Charlie Lawrence) and John Goodman (Roseanne) - Nathan and John talk about The Front Page on NBC's Today sometime between 7-9am.
- Hilary Duff (Younger/Lizzie McGuire) and Debbie Mazar (Younger/Entourage/Working) - Hilary and Debbie talk about Younger on NBC's Today in the 10am hour. Hilary will also be on People Now at 8:30am.
- The Cast of Impastor - Michael Rosenbaum, Sara Rue, Mircea Monroe, David Rasche and Mike Kosinski discuss Impastor on the AOL Build Show at 12pm and on Facebook Live. Sara will also be on PIX Morning News on WPIX in New York.
- Marcia Gay Harden (Trophy Wife) - Marcia is a guest on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.
- Norm Macdonald (Norm) - Norm appears on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.