Wednesday, August 10, 2011
In addition to Cold Case being off the schedule, it seems TNT recently dropped NUMB3RS and Without a Trace, too. Both series were relegated to the overnights. More Law & Order airs now from 3-6am. As for Smallville, the series just concluded its long run on The CW this past May. It hasn't been seen on cable since it aired on ABC Family from 2004-07. TNT aired Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman for years, so this might be a good fit for Smallville.
View the full TNT Fall 2011 schedule. Stay with us for any further updates and come on back tomorrow for another fall schedule!
Nick at Nite will be removing their summer marathons three weeks before originally planned. The marathons were "scheduled" to run until the end of August, but now starting next Monday (Aug. 15), the regular schedule will return...with some schedule changes! But first, Nick at Nite quietly added a That '70s Show week-long marathon late last week to air this week, preempting the summer marathons. The marathon is airing all this week (Mon-Fri, Aug. 8-12) from 10pm-5am. As for the regular schedule, primetime will remain intact from 8pm-11pm with an hour each of My Wife & Kids, George Lopez and That '70s Show. These three shows have been leading into the summer marathons all summer. Then airing weeknights in the 11pm hour will be Married...with Children, which will air regularly for the first time on the network, as it joined the line-up early last month for the summer marathons on Wednesday nights. Another hour of George Lopez will air in the 12am hour, followed by second hours of My Wife & Kids and That '70s Show at 1am and 2am, respectively. Then the 3am hour will be The Nanny, as it gets pushed to the overnight. Returning to the schedule will be Everybody Hates Chris airing from approx. 4:24am-6am. It is strange they will be airing it then because sister network TeenNick currently airs the series then. Will TeenNick make a change now? Stay tuned. Nick at Nite is off the clock starting at 11:30pm, so you'll want to click the link below to see when exactly these shows will start. And finally, Family Matters closes the schedule out from 6-7am replacing Full House (which is airing this week for some reason), as it will everyday.
As of now, there are no changes to Saturdays and Sundays. Saturdays starts off with That '70s Show at 10, followed by George Lopez at 11, then three airings of Married...with Children starting at 12am, followed by The Nanny at 1:30am. My Wife & Kids, That '70s Show follows from 2am-4am. And three airings of Family Matters closes the Saturday schedule out. Once again the timings will be off. Sundays will also remain as it is now with, the 8-11pm primetime remain intact, followed by two-hours of Married...with Children from 11pm-1am, then My Wife & Kids at 1am, a Home Improvement sighting at 2am, That '70s Show at 3am, Family Matters at 4am, and a Glenn Martin airing at 5:30am. Now since weekdays changed last minute, maybe weekends will change, too, but as of this writing, weekends will remain the same as it is now.
View the new Nick at Nite schedule with the correct start times. And stay with us in the coming days for the Nick at Nite Fall 2011 schedule as they bring in some new "friends" and they'll be there for you!
New on DVD/Blu-ray (January/February)
01/03 - Girls - The Complete Fifth Season (Blu-ray)
01/10 - Broad City - Season 3
01/17 - I Love Lucy - Superstar Special #2 (Colorized)
01/17 - The Love Boat - Season Three - Volume One
01/17 - The Love Boat - Season Three - Volume Two
01/24 - Hooperman - Season One / Review
01/24 - Hooperman - Season Two / Review
01/31 - Ballers - The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
02/07 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - Sabrina Down Under
02/07 - So Little Time - Volume 1 - School's Cool - Boy Crazy
02/07 - So Little Time - Volume 2 - About a Family - Hangin' Out
02/07 - 227 - The Complete First Season (Mill Creek)
02/07 - Vice Principals - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
02/14 - Beavis and Butt-Head - The Complete Collection
02/14 - Grace and Frankie - Season Two
02/28 - Fuller House - The Complete First Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Sunday, February 26
Son of Zorn - "All Hail Son of Zorn" (Fox, 7:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Seeing an opportunity to get Linda’s old job back, Zorn increases Sanitation Solutions’ business by tapping into the Zephyrian market. Alan tries to win Layla back by becoming Prom King – with Zorn’s help.
Bob's Burgers - "They Serve Horses, Don't They?" (Fox, 7:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
After a tip from Jimmy Pesto (guest voice Jay Johnston), Bob secures a new meat provider who claims to save clients money on every order. The Belchers quickly realize that the situation is too good to be true, as they find themselves involved in a full-blown investigation, led by Hugo (guest voice Ken Marino) and Ron (guest voice Ron Lynch). Will Bob crack under the pressure or will he lead the investigators to a huge victory?
The Simpsons - "Havana Wild Weekend" (Fox, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
When the Retirement Castle and the V.A. Hospital can’t solve Grampa’s health issues, the Simpsons decide to take a family trip to Cuba to get him cheap medical care.
The Simpsons - "There Will Be Buds" (Fox, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Homer gets roped into coaching the kids’ lacrosse team with Milhouse’s dad, Kirk, who is in desperate need of a friend. When Kirk gets too clingy, Homer vents about how much of a loser he is. Kirk overhears his rant and disappears, right when the team needs him most: the championship game.
Family Guy - "The Boys in the Band" (Fox, 9:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Stewie and Brian form a children’s band that quickly rises to fame until they let a girl get between them and drive the band apart. Meanwhile, Peter and Lois insist that Chris gets a job so he takes a job managing Quagmire’s sex life as his personal assistant.
Family Guy - "Bookie of the Year" (Fox, 9:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Brian and Lois decide it’s time for Chris to work out his anger management issues by taking up a sport. Chris surprises everyone and becomes a star baseball pitcher, which turns Peter into a gambling father, as he bets on his son’s baseball games. Meanwhile, Stewie, Brian and Frank Sinatra Jr. attempt to open an Italian restaurant .
Monday, February 27
- Keri Russell (Running Wilde) - Watch Keri on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- Connie Britton (Spin City/The Fighting Fitzgeralds/Lost at Home) - Connie appears on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Slink Johnson (Black Jesus) - Slick is a guest on @midnight on Comedy Central at midnight.
- Adam Scott (Parks and Recreation) - Adam drops by Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Josh Henderson (One on One) - Josh appears on Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo. He also talks about The Arrangement on NBC's Today in the 10am hour.
- David Hyde Pierce (Frasier) - David chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Jerry O'Connell (We Are Men/Carpoolers/My Secret Identity) - Jerry is a guest on LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Leighton Meester (Making History) - Leighton stops by Harry, so check your local listings.
- Holly Robinson Peete (Hangin' with Mr. Cooper/For Your Love) - Holly visits Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- John Lithgow (Trial & Error/Twenty Good Years/3rd Rock from the Sun) - John talks about Trial & Error on NBC's Today in the 9am hour and on the AOL Build Show at 1:30pm.
- Billy Gardell (Mike & Molly) - Billy dishes on how This is Us is following in Mike & Molly’s footsteps – and why both shows are so beloved on People Now at 8:30am.
- Lisa Kudrow (Friends/The Comeback) and Craig Robinson (The Office) - Lisa and Craig talk about their new film Table 19 on the AOL Build Show at 2:30pm.
- Sinbad (A Different World/The Sinbad Show) - Sinbad is a guest on Steve Harvey, so check your local listings.
- Bradley Whitford (Trophy Wife) - Bradley visits The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Craig Robinson (The Office/Mr. Robinson) - Craig appears on The Real, so check your local listings.