Tuesday, January 04, 2011
Elsewhere, who needs the Super Bowl when you have the Connor Bowl! Watch 7 classic episodes of Roseanne against the Super Bowl on Sunday, Feb. 6, 2011 from 7pm-10:30pm with some encores airing until 12am! TV Land will do some cross-promotion as well with sister network CMT, by airing the pilot episode of CMT's original sitcom Working Class on Thursday, Feb. 3 at 8:30pm following an encore of Hot in Cleveland. TV Land will also air a special Black History Month special titled AfriCobra on Monday, February 7 at 8:30pm leading into the Monday movie.
TV Land movie premieres for February are Trading Places, Something's Gotta Give, and 1941. Encore airings for the month are Ghost and Ghostbusters. That's about it for February, but there are some one-time-only time adjustments such as Bewitched on a few weekends.
View and discuss the full TV Land February 2011 schedule and highlights.
The Producers Guild of America (PGA) announced today the television and motion picture nominations for the 2011 Producers Guild Awards. The winners in each category will be announced at the Producers Guild Awards ceremony on Saturday, January 22nd at the Beverly Hilton Hotel. Additionally, the Guild will pay tribute to several special individual honorees during the 22nd Annual Producers Guild Awards ceremony including Tom Hanks and Gary Goetzman (Norman Lear Achievement Award in Television).
The television nominees are:
The Danny Thomas Award for Outstanding Producer of Episodic Television, Comedy:
30 Rock (NBC)
Curb Your Enthusiasm (HBO)
Modern Family (ABC)
The Office (NBC)
The Norman Felton Award for Outstanding Producer of Episodic Television, Drama:
Breaking Bad (AMC)
Mad Men (AMC)
True Blood (HBO)
The David L. Wolper Award for Outstanding Producer of Long-Form Television:
Murder on the Orient Express (PBS)
Pillars of the Earth (Starz)
Temple Grandin (HBO)
The Pacific (HBO)
You Don’t Know Jack (HBO)
The Award for Outstanding Producer of Non-Fiction Television:
Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations (Travel Channel)
Deadliest Catch (Discovery Channel)
Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List (Bravo)
Undercover Boss (CBS)
The Award for Outstanding Producer of Live Entertainment and Competition Television:
The Amazing Race (CBS)
The Colbert Report (Comedy Central)
Project Runway (Lifetime)
Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO)
Top Chef (Bravo)
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Thursday, August 28
Two and a Half Men - "Tazed in the Lady Nuts" (CBS, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Walden joins his beautiful former employee on a brilliant new project. Meanwhile, Alan advises Jenny to open up to her girlfriend or risk losing her. Odette Annable guest stars as Walden’s former employee, Nicole and Aly Michalka returns as Jenny’s girlfriend, Brooke.
The Millers - "Cancellation Fee" (CBS, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Nathan tries to date his mother’s dentist in secret after Carol adds her to the Miller Family Blacklist for charging her a $75 cancellation fee for being late to her appointment. Meanwhile, Carol goes to great lengths to get her money back, and Tom can’t figure out why he keeps waking up with gum stuck in his hair.
Welcome to Sweden - "Separate Lives/Saknad" (NBC, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Bruce (Greg Poehler) returns to the United States to help out his former client, Amy Poehler (guest starring as herself), who is in desperate need of his aid in resolving her financial issues. Back in Sweden, Emma (Josephine Bornebusch) remains unsure of where her relationship with Bruce stands, and has difficulties dealing with her ex-boyfriend Marcus (guest star Gustav Roth) who has resurfaced after being away. Meanwhile, Viveka (Lena Olin) yearns to recapture her youth and spends a girls night out on the town with Emma, but things don’t go quite as planned.
Welcome to Sweden - "Home/Återförening" (NBC, 9:30PM ET/PT)
After a night out, Bruce (Greg Poehler) finds himself in a compromising position with Aubrey Plaza (guest starring as herself). Emma (Josephine Bornebusch) and Gustav (Christopher Wagelin) do their best to reunite their parents Viveka (Lena Olin) and Birger (Claes Månsson). Meanwhile, Bruce runs into obstacles, including Amy (guest star Amy Poehler), who has her own agenda, in his quest to return to Sweden.
Married - "Waffles and Pizza" (FX, 10:00PM ET/PT)
AJ and Lina encourage Russ to consider a shady real estate deal. Jess's boss puts her in an uncompromising position.
You're the Worst - "Equally Dead Inside" (FX, 10:30PM ET/PT)
Jimmy opens up emotionally, which completely freaks Gretchen out.
Love That Girl - "The Kid Is Not My Son" (TV One, 9:30PM ET/PT)
Jasmine lands a broadcasting gig in Alaska so Delroy is forced to hire a temp. The temp, however, accuses Delroy of sexual harassment and it's up to Imunique to clear his name. And back in Alaska, Jasmine slowly finds out that she's been catfished by the Naked Bunny Channel.
Thursday, August 28
- David Duchovny (Californication) - Catch David on a repeat of The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Drew Carey (The Drew Carey Show/The Good Life) - Drew is a guest on a repeat of @midnight on Comedy Central at midnight.
- Jason Segel (How I Met Your Mother) - Jason appears on a repeat of Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Bill Cosby (The Cosby Show/Cosby/The Bill Cosby Show) - Bill chats on a repeat of The Arsenio Hall Show, so check your local listings.
- Jason Biggs (Mad Love/Drexell's Class) - Jason guest co-hosts a repeat of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Jamie Foxx (The Jamie Foxx Show) - Jamie is a guest on a repeat of The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Julie Bowen (Modern Family) - Julie appears on a repeat of The Queen Latifah Show on your local station or at 3am on BET.
- Niecy Nash (The Soul Man/Getting On/Reno 911!) - Niecy discusses women's issues on a repeat of The Queen Latifah Show on your local station or at 3am on BET.
- Molly Ephraim (Last Man Standing) - Molly shares behind-the-scenes stories from Last Man Standing on a repeat of Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Timothy Simon (Veep) - Timothy is a guest on NBC's Today in the 10am hour.
- The Cast of The Love Boat - Gavin MacLeod, Bernie Kopell, Ted Lange, Fred Grandy, Lauren Tewes, Jill Whelan and theme song singer Jack Jones are guests on a repeat of The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.