Wednesday, January 26, 2011
It's the final day at NATPE 2011 and as promised we will give you a list of the shows being offered for fall 2011 syndication. So, without further adieu, here is what is being offered (some might not be bought, so beware) for Fall 2011:
Daily Half-Hour Sitcoms
American Dad! *now a daily strip* (Twentieth Television) - already on cable on TBS/Adult Swim
30 Rock (NBC Universal) - also coming to cable on Comedy Central/WGN America
The Big Bang Theory (Warner Bros.) - also coming to cable on TBS
Futurama *WEEKENDS ONLY* (Twentieth Television) - reruns returning to TBS
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (Twentieth Television) - already on cable reruns on Comedy Central and coming to WGN America
'Til Death (Sony Pictures)
Weekly Hour Dramas
Law & Order (NBC Universal)
Law & Order: Criminal Intent *daily strip* (Warner Bros.)
Psych (NBC Universal)
Dog the Bounty Hunter *weekly* (Trifecta)
Anderson Cooper (Warner Bros.)
The Jeremy Kyle Show (Debmar-Mercury)
Bill Cunningham Show (NBC Universal)
Last Shot with Judge Gunn (Trifecta)
The Lawyers (CBS Television Distribution)
Psychic Court (Mighty Oak)
Excused (CBS Television Distribution)
Geek Meets Girl (Trifecta)
Who Wants To Date a Comedian? (Entertainment Studios)
First-Run Weekly Airings
Man Up Stand Up (Trifecta)
Pt. Dume (Twentieth Television)
Remember this is what is being offered. Some of these entries have not gotten clearances, but as soon as they do, we'll let you know. Discuss this update on our message board. Stay with us!
Moving on to the day's other news, Syfy is giving us more Green Hornet stunts! If you missed it on Tuesday, Jan. 11, now you will have two more chances to see each episode. There will be three more chances to watch every single episode of the classic '60s short-lived series! The first stunt will be on Friday, January 28 from 9am-6pm with the first 18 episodes of the series. Then the series continues with the rest of the episodes and then from the beginning again on Wednesday, February 9 from 8am-4pm. And finally on Thursday, February 24 from 8am-5pm with the continuation to finish the run.
Green Hornet also had a stunt on MeTV on Saturday, Jan. 15, as we mentioned. All of these plays are for promotion for the big screen movie of the same name that was released on Jan. 14 starring Seth Rogen.
New on DVD/Blu-ray (July/August)
07/08 - The Monkees - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
07/12 - Grady - The Best of Grady
07/20 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 5th Season
07/26 - Family Matters - The Complete Seventh Season (WBShop.com)
07/26 - Where's Huddles? - The Complete Series (WBShop.com)
08/02 - Hangin' with Mr. Cooper - The Complete First Season (WBShop.com)
08/09 - Maude - The Complete Final (Sixth) Season
08/23 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Three
08/23 - Superstore - Season One
08/23 - The Wonder Years - Complete Series (New Slipcase Version)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Saturday, August 27
Last Man Standing - "The Marriage Doctor" (ABC, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
When Mike finds out future son-in-law Kyle fears meeting with the church’s new minister (guest star Bill Engvall), Mike tells Kyle to use him and Vanessa as a strong marriage example. But a recent argument ends up sending them to the minister instead. Meanwhile, Ryan helps Eve with her assignment to debate from the opposite side of her politically conservative beliefs.
Dr. Ken - "Korean Men's Club" (ABC, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Ken, at the insistence of Allison, reluctantly joins a civics-minded community group – but it may not be what it seems. Randall Park (“Fresh Off the Boat”) guest stars as Gary Chon, the leader of the Korean Men’s Club group.
Saturday, August 27
- Kathy Garver (Family Affair) - Kathy reunites with her former co-star Johnny Whitaker on Oprah: Where Are They Now? at 10pm ET/PT on OWN.
- Tika Sumpter (The Game) - Watch Tika on Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC. She also talks about Southside with You on NBC's Today in the 9am hour and on New York Live on WNBC in New York at 12:30pm ET.
- Jerrod Carmichael (The Carmichael Show) - Jerrod is a guest on Tavis Smiley on PBS, so check your local listings.
- Walton Goggins (Vice Principals) - Walton appears on Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Fred Savage (The Grinder/Working/The Wonder Years) - Fred guest co-hosts LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Jerry O'Connell (We Are Men/Carpoolers/My Secret Identiy) - Jerry is a guest on a repeat of The Wendy Williams Show at 12:05am on BET or on your local stations.
- Chris D'Elia, Ron Funches, Rick Glassman and Brent Morin - The cast of Undateable are guests on a repeat of The Real, so check your local listings.
- Sally Field (Gidget/The Flying Nun) - Sally whips up a delicious Pea Pesto & Potatoes with Mario Batali on a repeat of ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Valerie Bertinelli (Hot in Cleveland/One Day at a Time) - Valerie bakes up her Sicilian Love Cake for dessert on a repeat of Rachael Ray, so check your local listings.
- Tyler Labine (Deadbeat/Animal Practice/Mad Love/Sons of Tucson) - Tyler talks about Zoom on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Emeril Lagasse (Emeril) - Emeril explains the surprising origins of his catchphrase “Bam!” on People Now at 8:30am.