Monday, January 03, 2011
The Saturday morning schedule will change a bit come this Saturday (Jan. 8) as well. Like Family remains in the 6am hour, but the 7am hour will now be Half & Half, replacing All Of Us. Then from 8am-10am, an hour each of The PJs and Martin will remain, but the 10am hour will have Sanford & Son instead of Good Times, which moves to the 11am hour replacing That's My Mama! which is now off the schedule.
TV One launches the second season of their original sitcom Love That Girl on Monday, Jan. 10, airing Mondays at 9pm for 26 all-new episodes. The series' first season of four episodes will re-air this week (Jan. 4-7) from Tues-Fri at 9pm. A Martin marathon from 12pm-9pm will be the lead-in to the season premiere at 9pm on Jan. 10. Tatyana Ali stars as Tyana Jones in Love That Girl! Tyana is a recent young divorcee returning to Southern California in search of new independence, a new career and a brand new chapter in her life. The series will air in a block on Mondays from 9-11pm.
Besides the Martin stunt on Jan. 10, there will be plenty of other sitcom stunts in January! On Saturday, January 8, it's a Living Single marathon from 12pm-8pm with an encore from 10am-5:30am. On Sunday, Jan. 9, it's a multiple episode marathon of two or three or even four-part episodes of Martin and Good Times from 10:30pm-5:30am in late night. On Sunday, Jan. 30, from 12pm-7pm we have another marathon of Martin that focuses on love leading into an encore block of Love That Girl.
Stay tuned for TV One's February 2011 highlights in the next week few weeks as they celebrate Black History month with classics again like The Flip Wilson Show and The Richard Pryor Show!
We previously told you that Syfy will have a marathon of The Green Hornet on Tuesday, Jan. 10 of all 26 episodes, and that is still happening, but now over-the-air digital network Me-TV has also added a marathon! Me-TV Network will air the marathon a day after the new film premieres at the box office on Saturday, Jan. 15, 2011. The marathon will have all 26 episodes as well airing from 11am-12am. As of now, the national Me-TV Network is available in Chicago, Milwaukee, and South Bend. More affiliates will be on the way, but as of this writing, we are not sure if any more will be added by the time this marathon airs. We will let you know of any affiliate updates for Me-TV as soon as we get them!
New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November)
10/04 - The Andy Griffith Show - The Christmas Special (Colorized)
10/04 - I Love Lucy - Superstar Special #1 (Colorized)
10/11 - Dr. Ken - Season One
10/11 - Mike & Molly - The Complete Sixth and Final Season
10/11 - Mike & Molly - The Complete Series
10/11 - Nurse Jackie - Seasons One and Two
10/11 - Weeds - Seasons One and Two
11/01 - Schitt's Creek - Seasons One and Two
11/08 - Family Matters - The Complete Ninth Season
11/08 - Your Family or Mine - Season One
11/15 - Community - The Complete Series
11/15 - The Lucy Show - The Complete Series
11/15 - The Mindy Project - Season Four
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Thursday, December 8
The Big Bang Theory - "The Military Miniaturization" (CBS, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Colonel Williams (Dean Norris), an Air Force representative from the Department of Material Command sits down to talk with Wolowitz.
The Great Indoors - "@Emma" (CBS, 8:30PM ET/PT)
When Emma quits after being turned down for a raise, Jack and Roland become the magazine’s newest and worst ever social media managers. Also, in a misguided attempt to boost business, Eddie re-brands his bar as “magic-themed.”
Mom - "Cornbread and a Cashmere Onesie" (CBS, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Christy and Bonnie worry about Jill after her cry for help on the anniversary of her mother’s suicide.
Life in Pieces - "Swim Survivor Zen Talk" (CBS, 9:30PM ET/PT)
When John decides to try out for “Survivor,” Tim gets jealous and attempts to undermine his audition tape. Also, Colleen confesses she can’t swim when she and Matt discuss Hawaii as a honeymoon destination; Jen pretends to get hooked on meditation so she can use the time to play cell phone games; and Heather gives Sophia the “sex” talk. “Survivor” host Jeff Probst guest stars as himself.
Thursday, December 8
- Jennifer Aniston (Friends) - Catch Jennifer on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Lola Kirke (Mozart in the Jungle) - Lola is a guest on Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- T.J. Miller (Silicon Valley/The Goodwin Games/Carpoolers) - T.J. appears on Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Anna Camp (The Mindy Project) - Anna stops by Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Emeril Lagasse (Emeril) - Emeril guest co-hosts Rachael Ray and makes sausage-stuffed mushrooms, so check your local listings.
- Jodie Sweetin (Fuller House/Full House) and Andrea Barber (Fuller House/Full House) - Jodie and Andrea chat with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT. Jodie joins the Chew Crew on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Judah Friedlander (30 Rock) - Judah is a guest on New York Live on WNBC in New York at 12:30pm ET.
- Lori Loughlin (Fuller House/Full House) - Lori is a guest on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT. She also talks about what to expect from Season 2 of Fuller House on People Now at 8:30am.
- Scott Patterson (Aliens in America) - Scott talks about Luke and Lorelai’s wedding scene from Gilmore Girls – and if he thinks the two will ever have a baby on People Now at 8:30am.
- Josh Radnor (How I Met Your Mother) - Josh is a guest on the AOL Build Show at 12pm.
- Emmanuelle Chriqui (Entourage) - Emanuelle appears the AOL Build Show 3:45pm.
- Gael Garcia Bernal (Mozart in the Jungle) - Gael is a guest on Chelsea on Netflix.
- Will Smith (The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air) - Will appears on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.