Wednesday, July 14, 2010
So what is it replacing? First, beginning next Monday (July 19, 2010), another airing of Little House on the Prairie will replace an hour of M*A*S*H in the 5pm hour. Also, for week of July 19 only at 6pm, Touched by an Angel will replace the second hour of M*A*S*H. Then the following week Doc takes over, as we mentioned. This means M*A*S*H is off the line-up totally once again after this week. Little House on the Prairie will be extended to 3-6pm and Touched by an Angel will air 6-9pm next week, before Doc takes that 6pm hour starting July 26.
Everything else remains intact, and yes that means the sitcoms like Who's the Boss?, I Love Lucy, The Golden Girls, The Partridge Family, and Cheers! Hallmark says M*A*S*H is on a hiatus only...so stay with us if it returns at some point again. And of course we will let you know the Hallmark Channel Fall schedule in a few weeks in our annual Fall schedules barrage! Stay with us!
Fox has set the fall premiere dates for its new and returning series. The 2010-2011 season on Fox will kick off with a special premiere week beginning Monday, Sept. 20. House returns for a seventh season Monday, Sept. 20 at 8:00 PM ET/PT followed by the series premiere of drama Lone Star at 9:00 PM ET/PT. This fall, Tuesdays feature a night of pitch-perfect comedy beginning Sept. 21 with the return of Glee now at 8:00 PM ET/PT and the series premieres of new family comedy Raising Hope in the 9:00 PM ET/PT half-hour and new romantic comedy Running Wilde at 9:30 PM ET/PT starring Will Arnett and Keri Russell. On Wednesday, Sept. 22, things heat up for Gordon Ramsay in the two-hour premiere of the eighth season of Hell's Kitchen from 8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT. The series will run two-hour episodes until Nov. 10 when Lie to Me returns Wednesday, Nov. 10 at 8:00 PM ET/PT, shifting Hell's to 9:00 PM ET/PT. The thrill is on Thursdays when both Bones (8:00 PM ET/PT) and Fringe (9:00 PM ET/PT) return beginning Sept. 23.
Action-packed weekends kick off Fridays with the return of Human Target on a new night, at 8:00 PM ET/PT and the fall premiere of The Good Guys at 9:00 PM ET/PT) on Sept. 24. Saturdays are still the most arresting night of television with the season premieres of Cops at 8:00 and 8:30 PM ET/PT - celebrating its milestone 800th episode - and America's Most Wanted at 9:00 PM ET/PT on Sept. 11. Sundays will still be the home of Animation Domination, as it makes its return Sept. 26 with the season premieres of The Simpsons at 8:00 PM ET/PT, The Cleveland Show at 8:30 PM ET/PT and a one-hour special installment of Family Guy in the 9:00 PM ET/PT hour. American Dad! will mark its milestone 100th episode with its season premiere, the following week on Sunday, Oct. 3 at 9:30 PM ET/PT.
Now we have Fox joining ABC and The CW in announcing Fall 2010 premiere dates. NBC and CBS are still to come, so stay with us. View the Fox Fall 2010 premiere dates in a list form.
New on DVD/Blu-ray (December/January)
12/06 - Family Guy - Season Fourteen
12/13 - American Dad! - Volume 11
12/13 - Newhart - The Complete Seventh Season
01/03 - Girls - The Complete Fifth Season (Blu-ray)
01/10 - Broad City - Season 3
01/17 - I Love Lucy - Superstar Special #2 (Colorized)
01/17 - The Love Boat - Season Three - Volume One
01/17 - The Love Boat - Season Three - Volume Two
01/24 - Hooperman - Season One
01/24 - Hooperman - Season Two
01/31 - Ballers - The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Saturday, January 21
The Thundermans - "Better Off Wed" (Nickelodeon, 8:00PM ET/PT)
The kids learn that Dr. Colosso ruined their parents' wedding years earlier, and want to recreate Hank & Barb's dream day as their anniversary gift. However, Dr. Colosso remains a threat, and they must keep their plans a secret.
Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn - "Keeping Up with the Quadashians" (Nickelodeon, 8:30PM ET/PT)
After binge watching their favorite reality TV show, the Quads decide their lives are every bit as "reality TV" worthy, and decide to make a show of their own. Guest Stars: Maddie Ziegler, Mackenzie Ziegler
School of Rock - "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood" (Nickelodeon, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Tomika and Zack work on a love song together, leading to a moment that will change their friendship forever. Summer and Lawrence hang out together for the first time, and Freddy helps Mr. Finn with a problem.
Saturday, January 21
- Phylicia Rashad (The Cosby Show/Cosby) - Phylicia will be featured on Oprah: Where Are They Now? at 10pm ET/PT on OWN.
- NeNe Leakes (The New Normal) - Catch NeNe on Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Allison Janney (Mom/Mr. Sunshine) - Watch Allison on a repeat of The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- William Shatner ($h*! My Dad Says) and Henry Winkler (Happy Days/Arrested Development/Out of Practice) - William and Henry are guests on a repeat of Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Kevin Nealon (Man with a Plan/Weeds/Hiller and Diller/Champs) - Kevin appears on @midnight on Comedy Central at midnight.
- Jade Catta-Preta (Manhattan Love Story) - Jade is a guest on @midnight on Comedy Central at midnight.
- Wendi McClendon-Covey (The Goldbergs/Rules of Engagement/Reno 911!) - Wendi stops by Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Cristela Alonzo (Cristela) - Cristela chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Tika Sumpter (The Game) - Tika appears on The Real, so check your local listings.
- Justina Machado (One Day at a Time) - Justina will be on New York Live on WNBC in New York at 12:30pm ET.
- Jerry O'Connell (We Are Men/Carpoolers/My Secret Identity) - Jerry and Rebecca Romjin talk about Love Locks on NBC's Today in the 9am hour. Jerry will also be on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT and on Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Retta (Parks and Recreation) - Retta talks about Girlfriend's Guide to Divorce on NBC's Today in the 10am hour.