Monday, January 04, 2010
Other TV Land February 2010 news has more new episodes of original series High School Reunion on Wednesdays at 10pm. The series starts Jan. 13 and continues throughout February. If you miss any episodes, spend the day on Saturday, Feb. 27 catching up with the Chaparral High School Cowboys as TV Land PRIME airs every episode of HSR Season 3 that has aired thus far driving viewers to tune into remaining episode premieres and the season finale airing Wednesday, March 3.
Want counter programming vs. The Super Bowl on Sunday, Feb. 7? You got it! TV Land presents a marathon of Home Improvement during the big game from 6pm-12am! Tim Allen beats the Super Bowl any day! For Valentine's Day, TV Land PRIME featured a Valentine's Double Feature of two classic films premiering at 9pm on Friday, Feb. 12 (with an encore starting at 6pm on Valentine's Day itself - Sunday, Feb. 14). You've Got Mail (1998) and Blind Date (1987) will air. Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks star in You've Got Mail as two business rivals who hate each other at the office but fall in love over the internet. Jean Stapleton, Dabney Coleman, Greg Kinnear, Parker Posey and Dave Chappelle are among the co-stars. And in Blind Date, Kim Basinger and Bruce Willis star about Walter Davis (Bruce Willis) allowing his brother, Ted (Phil Hartman) to set him up on a blind date with his wife's cousin, Nadia (Kim Basinger). John Larroquette and William Daniel also star in this Blake Edwards film.
Other TV Land PRIME movies for the month are premieres of Baby Boom and The Big Picture, with encores of Armed & Dangerous, Peggy Sue Got Married, The Brady Bunch Movie, and A River Runs Through It. Movies air Fridays at 9pm and usually sometime on weekend afternoons.
We suggest you check out the complete details on TV Land February 2010, as late night gets a little bit of time changes due to the addition of Boston Legal. So, Roseanne, Married...with Children, and The Cosby Show get new late night slots.
Finally, we can announce that coming in March to TV Land is Bewitched...again. Also, as soon as High School Reunion is over, another new original series will air: First Love, Second Chance. So stay with us for March and if anything changes in February.
Chris Mann has put up his first story of 2010 on his wonderful website Retroality.tv! On Jan. 2 it was "Fake Jan" Day. Who is Fake Jan? When ABC revived The Brady Bunch as a song-and-dance variety show in fall 1976, one cast member famously sat out: Eve "Jan" Plumb (surprise!). Producers scrambled to find a replacement and whipped up the lovely, musically talented and, at first glance, eerily Eve-esque Geri Reischl. A winsome country singer and child actor whose resumé includes the cult films I Dismember Mama and The Brotherhood of Satan, Reischl proved endearing to fans and Bradys alike. Three decades later, "Fake Jan" remains one of TV's most memorable phonies, and Reischl endures as a genuine cult phenomenon. This faux Plumb has been spoofed on The Simpsons, inspired a band and even launched her own cheeseball-laden holiday: "Fake Jan Day," celebrated, fittingly, on Jan. 2 (since she was he second "Jan"). Chris also jokes, that March 3 should be Marcia day since Jan says "Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!"
So check out Chris' interview with Geri Reischl on Retroality.tv! In addition to the new story/interview, the website has a new design with an HTML-ized look! Looooking good! Chris says more features will be posted throughout the month, and the site will include video, new channels, as zine on and book 'em pages ... and more! 2010 has started off with a bang for Retroality.tv indeed!
Sitcoms Airing Tonight (Saturday, March 8)
Monday, March 10
Monday, March 10
- Steve Harvey (The Steve Harvey Show) - Watch Steve on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC. He also chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Demi Lovato (Sonny with a Chance) - Demi stops by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- Andy Samberg (Brooklyn Nine-Nine) - Andy appears on Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Busy Philipps (Cougar Town) - Busy visits Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Minnie Driver (About a Boy) - Minnie is part of the guest panel on Chelsea Lately on E! at 11pm.
- Kevin Nealon (Weeds/Hiller and Diller/Weeds) - Kevin drops by Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Nia Long (The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air), Zulay Henao (Love Thy Neighbor), Terry Crews (Brooklyn Nine-Nine/Are We There Yet?/Everybody Hates Chris) and Wendi McLendon-Covey (The Goldbergs) - The cast of The Single Moms Club are guests on The Arsenio Hall Show, so check your local listings.
- Paul Scheer (The League) - Paul appears on The Pete Holmes Show at midnight on TBS.
- Ray Romano (Everybody Loves Raymond) - Ray appears on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Krysten Ritter (Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23) - Krysten talks about her new movie Veronica Mars on The Wendy Williams Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations.
- Jennie Garth (What I Like About You) - Jennie joins Clinton Kelly and prepares a savory layered dish with mushrooms and polenta and discusses her new book (Deep Thoughts from a Hollywood Blonde) on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Marcia Gay Harden (Trophy Wife) - Marcia chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Wendi McLendon-Covey and Troy Gentile (The Goldbergs) - Wendi and Troy will be on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings. Wendi will also be on The Better Show, so check your local listings.
- Chris Lowell (Enlisted) - Chris talks about the new Veronica Mars movie on New York Live on WNBC in New York at 12:30pm ET.
- Jenna Elfman (Growing Up Fisher/1600 Penn/Dharma & Greg) - Jenna is a guest on The Queen Latifah Show, so check your local listings.
- The Cast of Mixology - The cast of Mixology will be guests on Pop Sugar on TV Guide Network at 6pm and on the next day on their website at noon.