For the week of December 24-28, 2018, we have many current sitcom stars and past sitcom stars on TV talk shows! All times listed are Eastern. So get your DVRs (or whatever you use) ready! Ready? Here is all what you need to know for the coming week!
Sunday, December 23
- Kyle Richards (Down to Earth) and NeNe Leakes (The New Normal) - Kyle and NeNe are guests on Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Kaley Cuoco (The Big Bang Theory/8 Simple Rules) - Watch Kaley on a repeat of The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Seth MacFarlane (Family Guy/American Dad!/The Cleveland Show) - Seth appears on LIVE! with Kelly and Ryan, so check your listings.
- Emeril Lagasse (Emeril) - Emeril guest co-hosts Rachael Ray, so check your local listings.
- Cobie Smulders (How I Met Your Mother) - Cobie will be on New York Live on WNBC in New York at 11:30am ET.
- Jimmy Tatro (The Guest Book) - Catch Jimmy on a repeat of Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Jerry Seinfeld (Seinfeld) - Jerry appears on a repeat of The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- Kermit the Frog (The Muppets) - Kermit is a guest on a repeat of The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Peter Krause (Sports Night/Cybill) - Peter appears on a repeat of The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Jameela Jamil (The Good Place) - Jameela is a guest on a repeat of Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC. She will also be a guest on a repeat of The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Regina Hall (Insecure/Grandfathered/Second Generation Wayans) - Regina appears on a repeat of The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Leah Remini (Kevin Can Wait/The Exes/Family Tools/The King of Queens/Fired Up) - Leah is a guest on a repeat of The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Holly Robinson Peete (Hangin' with Mr. Cooper/For Your Love) - Holly appears on a repeat of Access Live, so check your local listings.
- Nicole Byer (Loosely Exactly Nicole) - Nicole judges a cookie bake-off between Buddy Valastro and Jacques Torres on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am.
- Iain Armitage, Montana Jordan and Raegan Revord (Young Sheldon) - Iain, Montana and Raegan try to identify gadgets from the 1980s on a repeat of Steve, so check your local listings.
- Tim Meadows (Schooled/No Activity/Son of Zorn/Marry Me/The Bill Engvall Show) - Watch Tim on a repeat of The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Tika Sumpter (The Game) - Tika appears on a repeat of Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Paul Shaffer (A Year at the Top) - Paul appears on a repeat of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Ted Danson (The Good Place/Becker/Cheers) - Ted talks about The Good Place on LIVE! with Kelly and Ryan, so check your listings.
- Ashley Williams (The Jim Gaffigan Show/Good Morning, Miami) - Ashley talks about Northern Lights of Christmas on New York Live on WNBC in New York at 11:30am ET.
- Jake Johnson (New Girl) - Jake talks about Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am.
- Carlos PenaVega (Big Time Rush) - Carlos talks about the Hallmark Channel original movie A Midnight Kiss on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Jennifer Aniston (Friends) - Catch Jennifer on a repeat of Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Chris Elliott (Schitt's Creek/Get a Life) - Chris appears on a repeat of Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Miley Cyrus (Hannah Montana) - Miley is a guest on a repeat of The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- Regina King (227/Leap of Faith) - Regina appears on a repeat of The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- Chloe x Halle (grown-ish) - Chloe x Halle are guests on a repeat of The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- Michael Douglas (The Kominsky Method) - Michael is a guest on a repeat of Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Kathryn Hahn (I Love Dick/Happyish/Transparent/Free Agents) - Kathryn appears on a repeat of The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Kyle Richards (Down to Earth) and NeNe Leakes (The New Normal) - Kyle and NeNe are guests on a repeat of Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Vicki Lawrence (The Cool Kids/Mama's Family) - Vicki stops by LIVE! with Kelly and Ryan, so check your listings.
- Mark Feuerstein (9JKL/Good Morning, Miami/Conrad Bloom/Fired Up) - Mark appears on a repeat of Access Live, so check your local listings.
- Lori Loughlin (Fuller House/Hudson Street/Full House) - Lori and her daughter Bella are guests on a repeat of Access Live, so check your local listings.
- Nick Kroll (The League/Cavemen) - Watch Nick on a repeat of The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC and on a repeat of The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Melissa McCarthy (Mike & Molly/Samantha Who?) - Melissa appears on a repeat of The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Maya Rudolph (Forever/Up All Night) - Maya is a guest on a repeat of The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Tony Shalhoub (Wings/We Are Men) - Tony is a guest on a repeat of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- The Cast of The Neighborhood - Tichina Arnold, Beth Behrs, Cedric the Entertainer and Max Greenfield are guests on a repeat of The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Alfonso Ribeiro (The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air/In the House/Silver Spoons) - Alfonso discusses holiday hacks on a repeat of Access Live, so check your local listings.
- Kimberly Williams-Paisley (According to Jim) - Kimberly talks about The Christmas Chronicles on New York Live on WNBC in New York at 11:30am ET.
- Jenny McCarthy (Two and a Half Men/Jenny) - Jenny talks about Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am.
All listings are subject to change. Visit our blog and main site for daily updated listings. Leave us comments on our message board or Tweet/Facebook us to let us know what you think of this Sunday feature! We do listen!
Sitcoms Airing This Week
Sunday, December 23
Bob's Burgers - "Boywatch" (Fox, 7:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Tina decides to join the Junior Lifeguards but struggles with the training; business booms when Bob and Linda offer free Wi-Fi at the restaurant but it is soon threatened by a cyberattack.
The Simpsons - "Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire" (Fox, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Marge has to spend all the family's Christmas present money getting Bart's tattoo removed, so Homer gets a job as Santa but bets all his wages on a dog with a festive name.
Bob's Burgers - "Tweentrepreneurs" (Fox, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Tina, Louise and Gene get a taste of business when they join the school's Tweentrepeneurs club; Bob and Linda find themselves outsmarted by a dine-and-dasher.
Family Guy - "Don't Be a Dickens at Christmas" (Fox, 9:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
A selfish Peter loses his Christmas spirit and is visited by ghosts of Christmas past, present, and future.
Rel - "Kids First Visit" (Fox, 9:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
When Rel's kids come to visit for the first time since the split, he, Dad, Nat and Jess bring the kids to a Family Fun Center in Chicago.
Monday, December 24
The Neighborhood - "Welcome to the Housewarming" (CBS, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Dave and Gemma decide to invite the Butlers to their housewarming party. However, when everyone but Calvin accepts, Dave decides he’s finally had enough of Calvin’s refusal to welcome him to town.
The Neighborhood - "Welcome to Game Night" (CBS, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Unexpected revelations are in the cards during the Johnsons’ first game night together with the Butlers, when Gemma is prompted to rectify a past wrong and Malcolm makes a play for a fresh start with his father, Calvin.
Tuesday, December 25
black-ish - "Christmas in Theater Eight" (ABC, 10:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
The Johnsons have a tradition of going to the movies on Christmas and they can never agree on what to see. Dre wants to see an important film about Rosa Parks, but they all want to see the latest action-packed superhero blockbuster. Meanwhile, Junior becomes embarrassed about taking a gap year after he runs into his ex-girlfriend Megan at the theater.
Wednesday, December 26
The Goldbergs - "RAD!" (ABC, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Erica thinks all of her singing dreams are going to come true when she lands a job at the new karaoke bar in town. But when she’s tasked with bringing in more customers, will Erica regret turning to Beverly for help? Meanwhile, Murray tries to teach Barry and Lainey how to be financially responsible adults.
American Housewife - "Saving Christmas" (ABC, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Katie strives to keep her long-separatedparents apart when her father, Marty (Patrick Duffy), arrives in time to surprise the Otto family for Christmas. Anna-Kat does her best to help Tripwin Taylor back but has a hard time getting past a very persistent Pierce (Milo Manheim). Meanwhile, Oliver thinks no one will remember him as the mask-wearing villain in the school’s production of “The Nutcracker” but quickly takes center stage when a series of mishaps damages his costume.
Modern Family - "Kiss and Tell" (ABC, 9:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Haley needs a little help deciding whether or not to tell Arvin about her kiss with Dylan and goes to Mitch and Cam for their advice. Meanwhile, Gloria suspects Manny’s Canadian girlfriend is made up and wants to find out the real truth.
Single Parents - "The Magic Box" (ABC, 9:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
When Owen shows up unexpectedly on Christmas Eve with a gift for Angie, she desperately seeks out help from Will finding a present for Owen last minute. While doing so, Angie learns how bad Will is at giving Sophie good Christmas presents, or so it seems. While Graham begins to doubt the existence of Santa Claus altogether, the group worries Miggy may still believe in him. Meanwhile, Douglas invites Poppy, who is dealing with her first Christmas without Rory, to compete in a series of cutthroat Christmas-themed competitions.
Modern Family - "A Sketchy Area" (ABC, 10:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Phil stumbles into an exciting new career after dropping by Luke’s college; while Claire deals with her dad, Jay, and the merger of Pritchett’s Closets with a tech-savvy, hipper company. Meanwhile, Mitch’s new high-profile case as an assistant district attorney is marred by an unflattering courtroom sketch by the resident artist (Dan Levy).
Single Parents - "Lettuce" (ABC, 10:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Will hits it off with Angie and Graham’s pediatrician, Dr. Dewan (Hannah Simone), but Angie worries he’ll ruin Graham’s chances of getting on the Mist List for the flu vaccine. Miggy tries to help Will navigate how to handle his situation with Dr. Dewan by giving dating advice. Meanwhile, Douglas gets sick, and while delirious with a fever, he accidentally reveals to Rory that he likes Poppy.
Thursday, December 27
The Conners - "There Won't Be Blood" (ABC, 9:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
It’s Halloween, the favorite time of year for the Conners, but an email from the school banning certain costumes, including Mark’s, sets off an argument between Dan and Darlene. Jackie introduces someone new to the family at the Halloween party and insists that Dan vet him, only to immediately wish that she hadn’t.
The Kids Are Alright - "Christmas 1972" (ABC, 9:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
When Peggy’s successful brother, Tom, drops in for Christmas, Mike immediately oozes with jealousy. Thus begins Mike’s one-sided competition with Tom, using his kids as pawns to help. After Tom gives the Clearys an extravagant Christmas gift, pride prevents Mike from taking it – putting him at odds with the rest of the family. Meanwhile, Timmy mistakenly receives $100 from his great-aunt for Christmas and contemplates whether he should do “the right thing” or keep it. Elsewhere, Eddie forgets to get Wendi a Christmas present and panic sets in.
The Conners - "The Separation of Church and Dan" (ABC, 10:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
When Geena learns that D.J. hasn’t been taking Mary to church while she’s been away, she insists they go as a family to uphold her traditional values. To make matters worse, Mary refuses to attend without her cousins Harris and Mark, leaving D.J. in the last situation he wants to be in – at the mercy of Darlene. Meanwhile, Mark’s attempt to conduct an unbiased survey on the upcoming election for his school project goes south when Jackie volunteers to help.
The Kids Are Alright - "Timmy's Poem" (ABC, 10:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
To Peggy’s dismay, Timmy decides to enter a poetry contest to win the money he needs to repair his ventriloquist dummy. Stumped, he decides to plagiarize a poem and soon realizes he’s not the only one who passed it off as his own. Meanwhile, Mike and Lawrence continue to butt heads when Lawrence complains that there are no fresh vegetables in the family’s diet.
The Big Bang Theory - "The Planetarium Collision" (CBS, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
When Amy doesn’t have time to work on super-asymmetry, Sheldon goes to great lengths to ensure she’s available to work with him even it if means accidentally sabotaging her career in the process. Also, Koothrappali doesn’t want Wolowitz to join him in hosting a show at the planetarium. Emmy Award winner Bob Newhart returns as Arthur Jeffries.
Young Sheldon - "A Rival Prodigy and Sir Isaac Neutron" (CBS, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
When Dr. Sturgis (Wallace Shawn) bonds with Paige (Mckenna Grace), another 10-year-old genius, Sheldon’s jealousy leads Meemaw to intervene. Also, Mary invites Paige’s family over for a play date.
Mom - "An Epi-Pen and a Security Cat" (CBS, 9:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
After their home is robbed at Christmastime, Christy and Bonnie’s hunt for the thief leads them to an unlikely door.
The Neighborhood - "Welcome to the Anniversary" (CBS, 9:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Dave plans a special anniversary celebration for Gemma while Calvin and Tina babysit the Johnsons’ son, Grover, during an evening when nothing goes according to plan.
Last Man Standing - "Giving Mike the Business" (Fox, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Mike and Ed have conflicting opinions regarding the future of Outdoor Man in light of a threat of corporate takeover.
The Cool Kids - "Sid Comes Out" (Fox, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Margaret tries to convince Sid to come out to his visiting son; Hank stubbornly refuses to admit he needs glasses; Charlie tries to help him cheat on an eye test.
Last Man Standing - "One Flew Into the Empty Nest" (Fox, 9:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Mike is forced to put in some extra effort to impress the father of a foreign exchange student whom Vanessa wants to take in for board.
The Cool Kids - "The Cool Kids Rig an Election" (Fox, 9:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
A competition ensues between Charlie and Sid to overthrow "Gorgeous George" from his position as activities coordinator in an upcoming election, but while Hank supports Charlie and Margaret supports Sid, the friendly opposition gets dirty.
I Feel Bad - "I Don't Know My Dad" (NBC, 8:00PM ET/PT)
When Emet realizes she doesn't know very much about her father, she goes to extreme measures to learn more about him. Meanwhile, the guys at work try to open up more to each other.
I Feel Bad - "There's Never Enough Time" (NBC, 8:30PM ET/PT)
When work threatens to get in the way of Emet's vacation, she finds a creative solution to spend some time away with her family. She asks the guys at GamePunch to housesit while she's away.
Friday, December 28
Fresh Off the Boat - "The Hand That Sits the Cradle" (ABC, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
When Jessica offers to help out exhausted new mother Honey with Zuo Yue Zi – which means “Sitting the Month” taking care of her – Honey begins to realize that 30 days of having to abide by Jessica’s strict rules and dietary regimen could leave her more harried then she already is. Meanwhile, after watching “Pumping Iron,” Eddie and Emery attempt to put together a workout routine in order to buff themselves up; and Louis tries to bond more with Evan, who is a die-hard “mommy guy.”
Speechless - "N-E-- NEW Y-- YEAR'S E-- EVE" (ABC, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Jimmy convinces Maya to go on a much-needed night out together where they drink through Maya’s urge to rush home to the kids. Back at the house, Ray and Kenneth avoid being alone with their dates, while JJ, sidelined by a broken wheelchair, ends up getting more excitement than he expected. Meanwhile, Dylan spends her night trying to win the affection of the new family dog.
Last Man Standing - "The Courtship of Vanessa's Mother" (Fox, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Vanessa's mother comes down for a special visit and gets along with Ed a little too well for some people's liking; Mandy and Kyle begin to tutor Boyd until they realize that they are the ones in situation who are getting outsmarted.
The Cool Kids - "TV Heist" (Fox, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Hank and Margaret lose the opportunity to win a 65" flat screen TV after they lose a cornhole competition to a group of resident cheaters, which prompts the gang to embark on a secret mission to steal the TV by breaking into Allison's office.
Saturday, December 29
Sunday, December 30
The Neighborhood - "Pilot" (CBS, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Cedric the Entertainer, Max Greenfield, Beth Behrs and Tichina Arnold star in a comedy about what happens when Dave Johnson (Greenfield), a friendly guy from the Midwest, moves his family to a Los Angeles neighborhood next door to Calvin Butler (Cedric), who’s concerned the Johnsons will disrupt the culture on the block and doesn’t appreciate Dave’s extreme neighborliness.
The Neighborhood - "Welcome to the Repipe" (CBS, 9:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
When a water pipe bursts at the Johnsons’ home, Calvin reluctantly agrees to help Dave repair the damage. Also, Gemma discovers a surprising secret about her new neighbor, Tina.
Family Guy - "Three Directors" (Fox, 9:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
In a special anthology-style episode, Peter gets fired from the brewery in the signature styles of three famous Hollywood film directors.
Rel - "One Night Stand" (Fox, 9:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Just when Rel thinks he can't move on from his ex-wife, he gets hit with a pleasant surprise; but after getting in over his head, he ends up taking advice from Brittany.
Angie Tribeca - "Freezing Cold Prestige Drama" (TBS, 8:00PM ET/PT)
In Fargo, S.D., the team is tasked with waiting for the arrival of a certain truck, the contents of which are unknown to the team; Charo and AJ cover up an unfortunate incident which has ties to the mysterious arrival of the truck.
Angie Tribeca - "Behind the Scandalabra" (TBS, 8:30PM ET/PT)
The team is recruited by the vice president to cover up a Cabinet member's extramarital affair after the suitor mysteriously dies.
Angie Tribeca - "Heading to the Legal Beagle" (TBS, 9:00PM ET/PT)
The team works alongside a victim who is suing a popular law office for covering up negligence at FarmTech, a farming company with an alleged pesticide problem.
Angie Tribeca - "Irrational Treasures" (TBS, 9:30PM ET/PT)
Atkins' family secret leads the team on a race across the country to beat Pierre Cardin in stealing the Louisiana Purchase.
Angie Tribeca - "Air Force Treasure" (TBS, 10:00PM ET/PT)
After stealing the Louisiana Purchase and kidnapping Cardin, Tribeca and AJ are wanted fugitives; Tribeca goes undercover one last time to expose Vice President Perry.