Monday, October 31, 2016
Decades Network, the multicast TV network from Weigel Broadcasting Co. and CBS Television Stations, announces the Decades Cop Show Binge special programming lineup for November. Featuring cops on the beat and detectives on the street, Decades will present continuing "binge-style" episodes of different classic TV cop shows every weekday from 2:00 pm/ET to 1:00 am/ET, and all weekend long beginning Saturdays at 1:00 pm/ET. The Decades Cop Show Binge kicks off on Tuesday, November 1 and continues everyday through Sunday, December 4. For the first time ever on Decades, the November Cop Show Binge will bring a singular month-long programming theme to the network's unique daily schedule, offering episodes from 27 of the greatest TV police and detective series of all time. Spanning several decades of TV entertainment, the Cop Show Binge will feature multiple episodes from different series each day, including The Untouchables, Peter Gunn, Honey West, Hawaii Five-O, Mannix, Ironside, The Mod Squad, Police Woman, McCloud, The Rookies, Vega$, Hills Street Blues, T.J. Hooker, The Commish, 21 Jump Street, Wiseguy and others. Full line-up:
November 1 - McCloud
November 2 - Matt Houston
November 3 - Ironside
November 4 - Honey West
November 5, 6 - Wiseguy
November 7 - Cannon
November 8 - Mannix
November 9 – Hill Street Blues
November 10 - Police Woman
November 11 - 77 Sunset Strip
November 12, 13 - Peter Gunn
November 14 - The Commish
November 15 – The Rookies
November 16 - Columbo
November 17 - McMillan & Wife
November 18 - 21 Jump Street
November 19, 20 - The Saint
November 21 - Barnaby Jones
November 22 - The Untouchables
November 23 - Hawaii Five-O
November 24 - Hunter *Thanksgiving Day*
November 25 - The Streets of San Francisco
November 26, 27 - Police Story
November 28 - Vega$
November 29 - T.J. Hooker
November 30 - Wiseguy
December 1 - Burke's Law
December 2 - The Mod Squad
December 3, 4 - 77 Sunset Strip
Freeform picked up a fifth season of the hit original sitcom Young & Hungry. The new season will kick off production this week and will premiere in 2017. The comedy wrapped up its fourth season on August 3 with strong season-to-season gains in Total Viewers and Adults 18-49, powered by double digits increases across male demographics. The series was the No. 1 original ad-supported cable comedy for Summer 2016 in Adults 18-34 and cable TV's No. 1 series on Wednesdays at 8 o'clock across key target Adults 18-34, Viewers 12-34 and Female (W18-34/W18-49/F12-34) demographics. The series and cast have been nominated for seven Teen Choice Awards and two People's Choice Awards since its premiere in the summer of 2014. The series stars Emily Osment, Jonathan Sadowski, Aimee Carrero, Kym Whitley and Rex Lee. Young & Hungry joins fellow Freeform sitcom Baby Daddy in a renewal, as Baby Daddy returns for a sixth season soon.
New on DVD/Blu-ray (March/April)
03/03 - The Dick Van Dyke Show - Now... In Living Color! (Blu-ray)
03/07 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Second Season
03/07 - Mama's Family - Mama's Favorites
03/07 - That '70s Show - The Complete Series - Flashback Edition (Blu-ray)
03/07 - What I Like About You - The Complete Second Season
03/07 - You Me Her - Season One
03/14 - Newhart - The Final (Eighth) Season
03/14 - Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - Season Two
03/21 - Master of None - Season One
04/04 - Diff'rent Strokes - The Complete Fifth Season
04/11 - Father Knows Best - Season Five
04/11 - Schitt's Creek - The Complete Third Season
04/11 - Silicon Valley - The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
04/11 - Veep - The Complete Fifth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Sunday, April 30
Bob's Burgers - "Like Gene for Chocolate" (Fox, 7:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
When Gene learns that the formula for his favorite chocolate has changed, he works with the head of the company in an attempt to remedy the situation. Meanwhile, Bob gets wrapped up in one of Teddy’s less-than-perfect plans.
Bob's Burgers - "Thelma & Louise Except Thelma Is Linda" (Fox, 7:30PM ET/PT)
After Louise gets in trouble at school, Linda is forced to meet with Mr. Frond (guest voice David Herman) and potentially could lose her hard-earned position as the Wagstaff bake sale leader. When she finds out that her daughter was actually trying to help another student, Linda is torn between following school policy or her own moral code.
The Simpsons - "Looking for Mr. Goodbart" (Fox, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Bart gets in trouble on Grandparents Day at school and is forced to hang out with Skinner’s mother as punishment. After spending time with various grandmas in the neighborhood, he learns the benefits of hanging out with the elderly, but eventually recognizes the dangers of taking advantage of them. Meanwhile, Peekimon Get has taken over the town of Springfield.
Making History - "Night Cream" (Fox, 8:30PM ET/PT)
With the ever-present threat of losing tenure looming over him, Chris reaches out to John Hancock and Samuel Adams to help spice things up in the classroom in 2017. Meanwhile, Deb's dream of re-opening Chadwick's ice cream parlor is finally coming to fruition, but Dan has a few marketing ideas of his own.
Family Guy - "The Peter Principal" (Fox, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Peter becomes the temporary principal at the high school, and Meg uses his new power to get even with her bullies. Meanwhile, Brian and Stewie open a bed & breakfast that quickly turns into a brothel.
The Last Man on Earth - "The Big Day" (Fox, 9:30PM ET/PT)
Tandy and Gail face off in a major disagreement, on which the whole group must weigh in, and Carol is forced to choose a side. Meanwhile, Melissa, Todd and Erica each have major milestone moments.
Sunday, April 30
- NeNe Leakes (The New Normal) - Catch NeNe on Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Chris Pratt (Parks and Recreation) - Watch Chris on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS. He will also be on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am and LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- America Ferrera (Superstore) - America drops by Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Ike Barinholtz (The Mindy Project) - Ike appears on Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Joel McHale (The Great Indoors/Community) - Joel is a guest on The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Jake Johnson (New Girl) - Jake visits The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Hank Azaria (Brockmire/The Simpsons/Free Agents) - Hank stops by Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Al Madrigal (About a Boy/Welcome to the Captain/Gary Unmarried) - Al appears on Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Kevin Nealon (Man with a Plan/Weeds/Hiller and Diller/Champs) - Kevin is a guest on Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Ashton Kutcher (The Ranch/Two and a Half Men/That '70s Show) - Ashton appears on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Allison Janney (Mom/Mr. Sunshine) - Allison teams up with Mario Batali to make a cheesy, decadent Gnocchi Al Telefono and dishes about her new Broadway show on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Charlie Hunnam (Undeclared) - Charlie will be on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am. He will also be on the AOL Build Show at 11:15am.
- Nick Robinson (Melissa & Joey) - Nick talks about his new film Everything, Everything on the AOL Build Show at 1pm.
- Jodie Sweetin (Hollywood Darlings/Fuller House/Full House) - Jodie is a guest on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.