Wednesday, August 24, 2016
COZI TV announced Dr. Frasier Crane's return to America's airwaves this fall, with the iconic television sitcom Frasier officially debuting on the popular, multicast network starting Monday, September 12, airing weekdays from 7-9 PM ET (check local listings). There will also be a marathon on Saturday, Sept. 17 from 10am-11pm ET. Starring Kelsey Grammer and the winner of 37 primetime Emmy® Awards, Frasier has been ranked by TV Guide among the top 50 television shows of all-time. Frasier follows the journey of noted psychiatrist Frasier Crane as he returns home to launch a new phase in his personal and professional lives. Frasier originally aired on NBC starting in 1993, with the series concluding in 2004. Originally launched as an extension of NBC's Cheers, Frasier quickly emerged as one of the most successful spin-off series in television history. Joined by a memorable cast including John Mahoney, Jane Leeves, David Hyde Pierce and Peri Gilpin, fans enjoyed the latest storylines involving the newly-divorced Dr. Crane (Grammer) as he returned to Seattle and embarked on a new career as a radio talk show host.
Frasier joins Little House on the Prairie and Quincy, M.E. as new additions to COZI TV's fall line-up. Originally announced earlier this year, Little House on the Prairie will debut on COZI TV starting Monday, September 19, airing weekdays from 10 AM to noon and again at 5 PM ET. Quincy, M.E. will also debut the same day, airing weekdays at 2 PM ET. (check local listings).
On the heels of a sold-out national tour, comedy great Martin Lawrence hits the stage in this long-awaited stand-up special, Martin Lawrence Doin' Time: Uncut premiering Friday, September 9 at 9 p.m. ET/PT on Showtime on-air, on demand and over the internet. Filmed live at the Orpheum Theatre in Los Angeles, Martin Lawrence Doin' Time: Uncut showcases Lawrence's impeccable comedic skills, physicality and engaging wit. Delivering an unforgettable night of impressions and insights, he touches on everything from sex and relationships to President Obama, Bill Cosby, Hollywood and more. Lawrence is back in a big way and will leave viewers in hysterics, from start to finish.
Lawrence, a renowned stand-up comedian, actor, director, producer and writer, came to fame during the 1990s. He quickly established himself as a leading actor, most notably in the hit television sitcom Martin, for which he created such beloved characters as "Sheneneh Jenkins," "Edna (Mama) Payne," "Otis," and "Jerome." For his dynamic performance, he earned two NAACP Image Awards(R) for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series two years in a row - 1995 and 1996. Lawrence's box office-topping credits include Bad Boys and its sequel Bad Boys II opposite Will Smith, and the three-film Big Momma's House franchise. Additional film credits include House Party, Boomerang, A Thin Line Between Love & Hate, Nothing to Lose, Blue Streak, Life, Wild Hogs, and Welcome Home, Roscoe Jenkins.
New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November)
10/04 - The Andy Griffith Show - The Christmas Special (Colorized)
10/04 - I Love Lucy - Superstar Special #1 (Colorized)
10/11 - Dr. Ken - Season One
10/11 - Mike & Molly - The Complete Sixth and Final Season
10/11 - Mike & Molly - The Complete Series
10/11 - Nurse Jackie - Seasons One and Two
10/11 - Weeds - Seasons One and Two
11/01 - Schitt's Creek - Seasons One and Two
11/08 - Family Matters - The Complete Ninth Season
11/08 - Your Family or Mine - Season One
11/15 - Community - The Complete Series
11/15 - The Lucy Show - The Complete Series
11/15 - The Mindy Project - Season Four
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Saturday, December 3
Henry Danger - "Dodging Danger" (Nickelodeon, 8:00PM ET/PT)
When Henry uses his new super power to compete in a Dodge-A-Leen tournament, Ray, Schwoz, and Charlotte go undercover to teach Henry a lesson.
Monday, December 5
- Will Smith (The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air) - Watch Will on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Steve Harvey (The Steve Harvey Show) - Steve visits The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC. He will also be on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am. He chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Jason Bateman (Arrested Development/The Hogan Family/It's Your Move) - Jason visits The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS. He will also be on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am and on LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Gael García Bernal (Mozart in the Jungle) - Gael is a guest on The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Steve Agee (The Sarah Silverman Program) - Steve appears on @midnight on Comedy Central at midnight.
- The Cast of Fuller House - The cast of Fuller House are guests on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Patricia Heaton (The Middle/Back to You/Everybody Loves Raymond) - Patricia stops by Harry, so check your local listings.
- Miss Piggy (The Muppets) - Miss Piggy and Harry perform Deck the Halls on Harry, so check your local listings.
- Meredith Hagner (Search Party/Men at Work) - Meredith is a guest on Harry, so check your local listings.
- Lauren Graham (The Odd Couple/Conrad Bloom/Townies) - Lauren appears on Rachael Ray, so check your local listings.
- T.J. Miller (Silicon Valley/The Goodwin Games/Carpoolers) - T.J. talks about Office Christmas Party on the AOL Build Show at 3pm. He will be on New York Live on WNBC in New York at 12:30pm ET. He can also be heard on The Morning Mash Up on SiriusXM at 9:50am.
- Bradley Whitford (Happyish/Trophy Wife) - Bradley is a guest on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.
- Josh McDermitt (Retired at 35) - Josh can be heard on The Morning Mash Up on SiriusXM at 10:45am.
- Erinn Hayes (Kevin Can Wait/Guys with Kids/Worst Week) - Erinn talks about Kevin Can Wait on the AOL Build Show at 4pm.