Monday, March 23, 2015
Reba is coming to TV Land next week! Starting Monday, March 30, the sitcom starring Reba McEntire will air on the network weeknights from approx. 1-2am following Friends. And Reba will also air in various blocks on weekends, but you'll have to check as it varies every weekend. Reba will continue to air on sister network CMT every evening from 5-8pm. There will be some other changes to the TV Land schedule as well. Starting April 1, America's Funniest Home Videos will air weekdays at 6pm & 7pm, replacing Walker Texas Ranger, which will leave the line-up completely. Other changes will occur starting March 30, with Three's Company airing weekdays 9-10am, followed by The Brady Bunch from 10-11am and Gilligan's Island returns and will air from 11am-1pm. TV Land Goes West with Gunsmoke and Bonanza from 1-5pm into Family Feud from 5-6pm. Then the aforementioned AFV from 6-8pm leads into more Family Feud from 8-9pm. In primetime, Raymond still airs at 9pm into King of Queens from 10pm-12am. Following Friends and Reba in late night will be Raymond from 2-3am, Roseanne from 3-4am, That '70s Show from 4-5am and Three's Company from 5-6am.
Weekends will be various blocks with shows like The Nanny, The Golden Girls, The Brady Bunch, Family Feud, AFV, Reba, Friends, Raymond and The King of Queens. And finally, there is one more item of news from TV Land April 2015, but we can't share that with you...yet. Hint: it was a TV Land staple and hasn't aired since 2012, but will return in April. Stay tuned! And keep it right here for continued updates.
First Mr. T, now another favorite is heading to DIY Network. Performer, actor, comedian and musician Jim Belushi, who recently reprised the legendary Blues Brothers routine with Dan Aykroyd on the Saturday Night Live 40th Anniversary special, is coming to DIY Network in Building Belushi. The network has started production on the six-episode series that will follow Jim and his team of experts as they build a riverfront retreat cabin in Eagle Point, Oregon. After starring roles in films, on Broadway, touring the country with his improv comedy troupe The Board of Comedy and his bands The Sacred Hearts and The Blues Brothers, and on the long-running television series According to Jim, Belushi says he is looking forward to unwinding on the river with friends and family. Jim is a home-renovation enthusiast and he's ready for this challenge on the Rogue River.
After purchasing 13 acres of a former 1930s Elks picnic ground, Jim and his team begin the process of constructing the ultimate retreat cabin. In each episode, Jim learns to craft his vision to fit within the nature of the river country life, including the often unpredictable realities and set-backs of home building and renovation. Building Belushi joins a roster of celebrity-focused, renovation-themed series on DIY Network, including I Pity the Tool (Mr. T), The Vanilla Ice Project (Vanilla Ice), Daryl's Restoration Over-Hall (Daryl Hall), The Shatner Project (William Shatner) and Rev Run's Renovation (Rev Run from Run DMC).
New on DVD/Blu-ray (September)
09/06 - Coach - Season One (Mill Creek) / Season Two / Seasons One and Two
09/06 - South Park - The Complete Ninteenth Season (Blu-ray)
09/13 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Ninth Season (Blu-ray)
09/13 - Newhart - The Complete Sixth Season
09/20 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Fifth Season
09/20 - Family Matters - The Complete Eighth Season
09/20 - Modern Family - The Complete Season 7
09/20 - Veep - Season 5
09/27 - The Wonder Years - Season Six
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Saturday, September 24
Henry Danger - "Love Muffin" (Nickelodeon, 8:00PM ET/PT)
When Captain Man suddenly announces he's getting married, Henry and Charlotte go searching for answers only to discover that things are not as they seem.
Game Shakers - "Secret Level" (Nickelodeon, 8:30PM ET/PT)
When Hudson releases false information about a secret level in a Game Shakers' game, Game Shakers is besieged by angry, crazy fans. Babe uses the secret level to go on a date with Mason Kendal.
School of Rock - "Wouldn't It Be Nice?" (Nickelodeon, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Summer's failed attempt to share a locker with Freddy sets off a chain reaction of locker-switching that puts the entire band out of sync. Guest Star: Brec Bassinger
Saturday, September 24
- Norm Macdonald (Norm) - Watch Norm on CBS This Morning sometime between 7-9am.
- Mark Consuelos (Hope & Faith) - Catch Mark on Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Zach Galifianakis (Baskets) - Watch Zach on on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Rob Lowe (The Grinder/Parks and Recreation) - Rob appears on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS. He also talks about Code Black on CBS This Morning sometime between 7-9am and on LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings. He will be on New York Live on WNBC in New York at 12:30pm ET.
- Kal Penn (We Are Men/How I Met Your Mother) - Kal is a guest on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Will Forte (The Last Man on Earth) - Will visits Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC. He will also be on LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Norm Macdonald (Norm) - Norm stops by The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Margaret Cho (All-American Girl) - Margaret appears on @midnight on Comedy Central at midnight.
- Jaleel White (Family Matters/Grown Ups) - Jaleel is a guest on @midnight on Comedy Central at midnight.
- Patton Oswalt (The Goldbergs/The King of Queens) - Patton visits Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Whoopi Goldberg (Whoopi/Bagdad Cafe) - Whoopi drops by Harry, so check your local listings.
- Kristin Chenoweth (Kristin) - Kristin performs live on NBC's Today sometime between 7-9am. She also talks about her new album on the AOL Build Show at 3pm.
- Sutton Foster (Younger) - Sutton talks about Younger on NBC's Today in the 10am hour.
- The Cast of Younger) - Sutton Foster, Debi Mazar, Hilary Duff, Nico Tortorella, Peter Hermann, Miriam Shor and Molly Bernard are guests on the AOL Build Show at 2:15pm.