Monday, March 23, 2015
Reba is coming to TV Land next week! Starting Monday, March 30, the sitcom starring Reba McEntire will air on the network weeknights from approx. 1-2am following Friends. And Reba will also air in various blocks on weekends, but you'll have to check as it varies every weekend. Reba will continue to air on sister network CMT every evening from 5-8pm. There will be some other changes to the TV Land schedule as well. Starting April 1, America's Funniest Home Videos will air weekdays at 6pm & 7pm, replacing Walker Texas Ranger, which will leave the line-up completely. Other changes will occur starting March 30, with Three's Company airing weekdays 9-10am, followed by The Brady Bunch from 10-11am and Gilligan's Island returns and will air from 11am-1pm. TV Land Goes West with Gunsmoke and Bonanza from 1-5pm into Family Feud from 5-6pm. Then the aforementioned AFV from 6-8pm leads into more Family Feud from 8-9pm. In primetime, Raymond still airs at 9pm into King of Queens from 10pm-12am. Following Friends and Reba in late night will be Raymond from 2-3am, Roseanne from 3-4am, That '70s Show from 4-5am and Three's Company from 5-6am.
Weekends will be various blocks with shows like The Nanny, The Golden Girls, The Brady Bunch, Family Feud, AFV, Reba, Friends, Raymond and The King of Queens. And finally, there is one more item of news from TV Land April 2015, but we can't share that with you...yet. Hint: it was a TV Land staple and hasn't aired since 2012, but will return in April. Stay tuned! And keep it right here for continued updates.
First Mr. T, now another favorite is heading to DIY Network. Performer, actor, comedian and musician Jim Belushi, who recently reprised the legendary Blues Brothers routine with Dan Aykroyd on the Saturday Night Live 40th Anniversary special, is coming to DIY Network in Building Belushi. The network has started production on the six-episode series that will follow Jim and his team of experts as they build a riverfront retreat cabin in Eagle Point, Oregon. After starring roles in films, on Broadway, touring the country with his improv comedy troupe The Board of Comedy and his bands The Sacred Hearts and The Blues Brothers, and on the long-running television series According to Jim, Belushi says he is looking forward to unwinding on the river with friends and family. Jim is a home-renovation enthusiast and he's ready for this challenge on the Rogue River.
After purchasing 13 acres of a former 1930s Elks picnic ground, Jim and his team begin the process of constructing the ultimate retreat cabin. In each episode, Jim learns to craft his vision to fit within the nature of the river country life, including the often unpredictable realities and set-backs of home building and renovation. Building Belushi joins a roster of celebrity-focused, renovation-themed series on DIY Network, including I Pity the Tool (Mr. T), The Vanilla Ice Project (Vanilla Ice), Daryl's Restoration Over-Hall (Daryl Hall), The Shatner Project (William Shatner) and Rev Run's Renovation (Rev Run from Run DMC).
New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November)
10/04 - The Andy Griffith Show - The Christmas Special (Colorized)
10/04 - I Love Lucy - Superstar Special #1 (Colorized)
10/11 - Dr. Ken - Season One
10/11 - Mike & Molly - The Complete Sixth and Final Season
10/11 - Mike & Molly - The Complete Series
10/11 - Nurse Jackie - Seasons One and Two
10/11 - Weeds - Seasons One and Two
11/01 - Schitt's Creek - Seasons One and Two
11/08 - Family Matters - The Complete Ninth Season
11/08 - Your Family or Mine - Season One
11/15 - Community - The Complete Series
11/15 - The Lucy Show - The Complete Series
11/15 - The Mindy Project - Season Four
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Saturday, December 10
Saturday, December 10
- Dennis Haskins (Saved by the Bell/Saved by the Bell: The New Class) - Dennis will be featured on Oprah: Where Are They Now? at 10pm ET/PT on OWN.
- Jennifer Lawrence (The Bill Engvall Show) - Watch Jennifer Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Bryan Cranston (Malcolm in the Middle) - Bryan is a guest on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC. He also chats about the film Why Him? on LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- John Goodman (Roseanne/Normal, Ohio) - John appears on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Chris Pratt (Parks and Recreation) - Chris visits The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Olivia Munn (Perfect Couples) - Olivia is a guest on The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS. She joins the Chew Crew on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Matthew Perry (The Odd Couple/Go On/Mr. Sunshine) - Matthew stops by The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Kevin Nealon (Man with a Plan/Weeds/Hiller and Diller/Champs) - Kevin appears on Harry, so check your local listings.
- Will Smith (The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air) - Will talks about Collateral Beauty on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am.
- Henry Winkler (Happy Days/Out of Practice/Arrested Development) - Henry will be on NBC's Today in the 9am hour.
- Megan Mullally (Will & Grace) - Megan is a guest on the AOL Build Show at 4pm.