Monday, March 02, 2015
ABC Family announced the network has green-lit a fifth season of its hit original comedy series Baby Daddy. The order came just as production has wrapped on the series' fourth season. Baby Daddy is currently airing all-new episodes Wednesday nights at 8:30PM, and the Season 4A finale will air on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 at 8:30PM ET/PT on ABC Family. Returning with 1-year highs for its Winter 2015 Season 4 premiere across target demos, to date, Baby Daddy ranks as cable TV's #1 series on Wednesdays at 8:30pm in Adults 18-34, Women 18-34 and Females 12-34 and is the #1 original cable TV telecast in Women 18-49 (616,000/1.0 rating). The series was also recently nominated for a People's Choice Award for Favorite Cable TV Comedy. Baby Daddy of course stars Jean-Luc Bilodeau as Ben Wheeler, Chelsea Kane as Riley, Tahj Mowry as Tucker, Derek Theler as Danny Wheeler and Melissa Peterman as Bonnie Wheeler. Upcoming guests include more of Christa B. Allen as well as Reba. Stay with us for continued updates on all things Baby Daddy and ABC Family.
OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network announced that it is ordering additional episodes of its four popular Tyler Perry scripted series including 23 one-hour episodes of the drama The Haves and the Have Nots; 22 one-hour episodes of the companion drama If Loving You is Wrong; 22 half-hour episodes of the comedy Love Thy Neighbor; and 20 half-hour episodes of the comedy For Better or Worse. We'll detail the two latter ones since they are sitcoms. Love Thy Neighbor will have its season finale on Wednesday, March 18 at 9 pm ET/PT) - In the season finale of the beloved comedy set at The Love Train Diner, Mama Hattie's (Patrice Lovely) daughter Linda's (Kendra C. Johnson) baby shower is interrupted by a very big surprise.
Love Thy Neighbor is followed a week later by the season premiere of the long-running "dramedy," For Better or Worse. In the Season 4 premiere on Friday, March 27 at 9pm ET/PT) - The series follows the ups and downs of dating and marriage and centers on Angela Williams (Tasha Smith), the owner of a successful beauty salon, and her husband of 13 years, Marcus (Michael Jai White). This new season, Keisha (Kiki Haynes) and Richard's (Kent Faulcon) messy divorce causes tensions among their entire group of friends as well as creates problems for C Sports. Richard leans heavily on his friendship with Marcus and Angela as he is forced to move in with them during this difficult time. Meanwhile, Joseph (Jason Olive) and Leslie (Crystle Stewart) are settling into life together and begin the harrowing task of planning a wedding. Despite it all, this season delivers more laughs than ever as this cast of characters deal with these uncanny situations in the most eclectic and unconventional ways. Keep it right here for continued updates.
New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November)
10/04 - The Andy Griffith Show - The Christmas Special (Colorized)
10/04 - I Love Lucy - Superstar Special #1 (Colorized)
10/11 - Dr. Ken - Season One
10/11 - Mike & Molly - The Complete Sixth and Final Season
10/11 - Mike & Molly - The Complete Series
10/11 - Nurse Jackie - Seasons One and Two
10/11 - Weeds - Seasons One and Two
11/01 - Schitt's Creek - Seasons One and Two
11/08 - Family Matters - The Complete Ninth Season
11/08 - Your Family or Mine - Season One
11/15 - Community - The Complete Series
11/15 - The Lucy Show - The Complete Series
11/15 - The Mindy Project - Season Four
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Thursday, December 8
The Big Bang Theory - "The Military Miniaturization" (CBS, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Colonel Williams (Dean Norris), an Air Force representative from the Department of Material Command sits down to talk with Wolowitz.
The Great Indoors - "@Emma" (CBS, 8:30PM ET/PT)
When Emma quits after being turned down for a raise, Jack and Roland become the magazine’s newest and worst ever social media managers. Also, in a misguided attempt to boost business, Eddie re-brands his bar as “magic-themed.”
Mom - "Cornbread and a Cashmere Onesie" (CBS, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Christy and Bonnie worry about Jill after her cry for help on the anniversary of her mother’s suicide.
Life in Pieces - "Swim Survivor Zen Talk" (CBS, 9:30PM ET/PT)
When John decides to try out for “Survivor,” Tim gets jealous and attempts to undermine his audition tape. Also, Colleen confesses she can’t swim when she and Matt discuss Hawaii as a honeymoon destination; Jen pretends to get hooked on meditation so she can use the time to play cell phone games; and Heather gives Sophia the “sex” talk. “Survivor” host Jeff Probst guest stars as himself.
Thursday, December 8
- Jennifer Aniston (Friends) - Catch Jennifer on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Lola Kirke (Mozart in the Jungle) - Lola is a guest on Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- T.J. Miller (Silicon Valley/The Goodwin Games/Carpoolers) - T.J. appears on Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Anna Camp (The Mindy Project) - Anna stops by Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Emeril Lagasse (Emeril) - Emeril guest co-hosts Rachael Ray and makes sausage-stuffed mushrooms, so check your local listings.
- Jodie Sweetin (Fuller House/Full House) and Andrea Barber (Fuller House/Full House) - Jodie and Andrea chat with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT. Jodie joins the Chew Crew on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Judah Friedlander (30 Rock) - Judah is a guest on New York Live on WNBC in New York at 12:30pm ET.
- Lori Loughlin (Fuller House/Full House) - Lori is a guest on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT. She also talks about what to expect from Season 2 of Fuller House on People Now at 8:30am.
- Scott Patterson (Aliens in America) - Scott talks about Luke and Lorelai’s wedding scene from Gilmore Girls – and if he thinks the two will ever have a baby on People Now at 8:30am.
- Josh Radnor (How I Met Your Mother) - Josh is a guest on the AOL Build Show at 12pm.
- Emmanuelle Chriqui (Entourage) - Emanuelle appears the AOL Build Show 3:45pm.
- Gael Garcia Bernal (Mozart in the Jungle) - Gael is a guest on Chelsea on Netflix.
- Will Smith (The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air) - Will appears on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.