Wednesday, August 20, 2014
Antenna TV has officially announced their Fall schedule. Similar to MeTV, they will launch the new schedule on Monday, Sept. 1. However, they will start the new season with a stunt. This Labor Day, Antenna TV will air the "Hardest Working Stars of Antenna TV," a 24-hour marathon of work themed episodes beginning at 5am ET on Monday, September 1. The series will be airing in their regularly schedules slots, but with themed episodes for this stunt. Among the highlights for the Antenna TV Fall 2014 schedule are the returns of The Nanny and Married...with Children. They have been on and off the schedule a lot, but they are now back this fall. The Nanny will air weeknights at 1:00am & 1:30am, while Married...with Children will rock weekends at 11:00pm & 11:30pm. No other big changes, as everything else is primarily timeslot changes. Only one series will be off the line-up for now and that series will be Hazel, which was airing weekdays at 6 & 6:30am. The biggest gainer will be Diff'rent Strokes, as it will come back to weeknights this fall and will also continue to air on Sunday nights. It will air Sun-Fri at 9 & 9:30pm. Another plus is that Antenna TV will air sitcoms now on Saturdays in primetime from 8pm-12am replacing Antenna TV Theatre. Back-to-back episodes of the network's staples Bewitched, All in the Family, Three's Company and the return of Married...with Children will air.
View the FULL Antenna TV Fall 2014 schedule, so you don't miss out on any time changes for your favorite series. Antenna TV will debut new series in 2015, so stay tuned as more laughs and fun are in store soon!
In continued tribute to the late Robin Williams, Cloo will air a Mork & Mindy week from Sunday, August 24 through Sunday, August 31. It will begin this Sunday at 7pm with Robin's first appearance as Mork on Happy Days. Then it's a marathon of Mork & Mindy on that day from 7:30pm-12am. The rest of the week (Aug. 25-31) will have Mork & Mindy in primetime from 7pm-12am Mon-Fri, and 7pm-1am on Sat-Sun. Cloo aired a 24-hour Mork & Mindy marathon this past Saturday (Aug. 16) from 6am-6am in memory of Robin Williams. In more Robin Williams tribute news, Bravo Media's Inside the Actors Studio hosted by James Lipton, commemorates the life and career of legendary actor and comedian Robin Williams with a special broadcast of his appearance on the Emmy Award-winning series on Thursday, August 21 at 8pm ET/PT. The episode originally aired on Sunday, June 10, 2001, and for the 250th episode of Inside the Actors Studio, fans chose Williams' appearance as their favorite in a poll on BravoTV.com. For a look back at the episode, visit: http://www.bravotv.com/videos/robin-williams-the-improv-master
New on DVD/Blu-ray (September)
09/06 - Coach - Season One (Mill Creek) / Season Two / Seasons One and Two
09/06 - South Park - The Complete Ninteenth Season (Blu-ray)
09/13 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Ninth Season (Blu-ray)
09/13 - Newhart - The Complete Sixth Season
09/20 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Fifth Season
09/20 - Family Matters - The Complete Eighth Season
09/20 - Modern Family - The Complete Season 7
09/20 - Veep - Season 5
09/27 - The Wonder Years - Season Six
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Wednesday, October 26
The Goldbergs - "Stefan King" (ABC, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Adam’s love of Stephen King inspires him to try his hand at horror writing. After learning the monster in Adam’s story is based off Beverly, she forces Adam to stay in on Halloween and rewrite it, hoping he depicts her as a better mother. Meanwhile, Erica is desperate to find a date to the costume dance and forces Barry go with her.
Speechless - "H-A-L-- HALLOWEEN" (ABC, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Jimmy is upset the kids no longer want to participate in the family tradition of dressing up for Halloween. Maya tries to cheer up Jimmy by allowing him to do things he loves by taking things off the family “Dead to Me” list. Meanwhile, Ray recruits Dylan to help work the school’s haunted mansion while Kenneth is scared of losing his job when JJ gets drunk at a party. Even though Maya is furious, she is thrilled to see JJ having a “normal” life.
Modern Family - "Halloween 4: The Revenge of Rod Skyhook" (ABC, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Luke’s Halloween party isn’t the monster bash he dreamed of and is at risk of having the worst party of the year. Sensing trouble, the rest of the Dunphy’s realize all his party needs is a visit from Rod Skyhook, a little promotion and some adult supervision to get it started. Meanwhile at the Tucker-Pritchett home, Cam faces off with his Halloween nemesis while Lily and Mitchell try to save the day and work to keep him from going to the darkside. Finally, when Jay finds out that Manny is going to a party at the home of an old enemy, he enlists him to deliver a trick he will never forget.
black-ish - "The Purge" (ABC, 9:30PM ET/PT)
After Junior embarrasses Dre during a basketball game, Dre decides to remind Junior of his master pranking skills so he’ll never challenge him again. Meanwhile, the neighborhood participates in a “mischief night” during Halloween where petty crimes become legal, and Ruby takes it too far with the kids.
Younger - "P Is for Pancake" (TV Land, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Kelsey dates a seemingly perfect guy, but Liza and Lauren think it’s too soon. At a party of doctors, Josh puts his relationship with Liza under the microscope.
Impastor - "Sins of the Past-or Part 2" (TV Land, 10:30PM ET/PT)
Dora’s and Alexa’s lives are both in jeopardy and Buddy must choose which one to save. Russell and Dora have a falling out. Schmidt is robbed.
You're the Worst - "The Seventh Layer" (FXX, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Vernon and Paul take a road trip.
Wednesday, October 26
- Joel McHale (The Great Indoors/Community) - Watch Joel on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Abbi Jacobson (Broad City) - Abbi visits The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS. She will also be on LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Colin Hanks (Life in Pieces) - Colin appears on Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Colton Dunn (Superstore), Lauren Ash (Superstore/Super Fun Night and Nico Santos (Superstore) - Colton, Lauren and Nico are guests on @midnight on Comedy Central at midnight.
- Elijah Wood (Wilfred) - Elijah stops by Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Will Forte (The Last Man on Earth) - Will is a guest on Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Donald Glover (Atlanta/Community) - Donald appears on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Ken Jeong (Dr. Ken/Community) - See what happens when Dr. Oz visits the set of Dr. Ken on The Dr. Oz Show, so check your local listings.
- John Lithgow (3rd Rock from the Sun/Twenty Good Years) - John talks about The Crown on CBS This Morning sometime between 7-9am.
- Boris Kodjoe (The Last Man on Earth/Second Time Around) - Boris joins the Chew Crew on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Issa Rae (Insecure) - Issa is a guest on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am.
- Colin Hanks (Life in Pieces) - Colin talks about Life in Pieces on NBC's Today in the 10am hour.
- Mayim Bialik (The Big Bang Theory/Blossom) - Mayim is a guest on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.
- Marisa Tomei (A Different World) - Marisa appears on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.
- Terry Crews (Brooklyn Nine-Nine/Are We There Yet?/Everybody Hates Chris) - Terry is a guest on Steve Harvey, so check your local listings.
- Betsy Brandt (Life in Pieces/The Michael J. Fox Show) - Betsy talks about Life in PieceS on the AOL Build Show at 12pm.