Wednesday, August 20, 2014
Antenna TV has officially announced their Fall schedule. Similar to MeTV, they will launch the new schedule on Monday, Sept. 1. However, they will start the new season with a stunt. This Labor Day, Antenna TV will air the "Hardest Working Stars of Antenna TV," a 24-hour marathon of work themed episodes beginning at 5am ET on Monday, September 1. The series will be airing in their regularly schedules slots, but with themed episodes for this stunt. Among the highlights for the Antenna TV Fall 2014 schedule are the returns of The Nanny and Married...with Children. They have been on and off the schedule a lot, but they are now back this fall. The Nanny will air weeknights at 1:00am & 1:30am, while Married...with Children will rock weekends at 11:00pm & 11:30pm. No other big changes, as everything else is primarily timeslot changes. Only one series will be off the line-up for now and that series will be Hazel, which was airing weekdays at 6 & 6:30am. The biggest gainer will be Diff'rent Strokes, as it will come back to weeknights this fall and will also continue to air on Sunday nights. It will air Sun-Fri at 9 & 9:30pm. Another plus is that Antenna TV will air sitcoms now on Saturdays in primetime from 8pm-12am replacing Antenna TV Theatre. Back-to-back episodes of the network's staples Bewitched, All in the Family, Three's Company and the return of Married...with Children will air.
View the FULL Antenna TV Fall 2014 schedule, so you don't miss out on any time changes for your favorite series. Antenna TV will debut new series in 2015, so stay tuned as more laughs and fun are in store soon!
In continued tribute to the late Robin Williams, Cloo will air a Mork & Mindy week from Sunday, August 24 through Sunday, August 31. It will begin this Sunday at 7pm with Robin's first appearance as Mork on Happy Days. Then it's a marathon of Mork & Mindy on that day from 7:30pm-12am. The rest of the week (Aug. 25-31) will have Mork & Mindy in primetime from 7pm-12am Mon-Fri, and 7pm-1am on Sat-Sun. Cloo aired a 24-hour Mork & Mindy marathon this past Saturday (Aug. 16) from 6am-6am in memory of Robin Williams. In more Robin Williams tribute news, Bravo Media's Inside the Actors Studio hosted by James Lipton, commemorates the life and career of legendary actor and comedian Robin Williams with a special broadcast of his appearance on the Emmy Award-winning series on Thursday, August 21 at 8pm ET/PT. The episode originally aired on Sunday, June 10, 2001, and for the 250th episode of Inside the Actors Studio, fans chose Williams' appearance as their favorite in a poll on BravoTV.com. For a look back at the episode, visit: http://www.bravotv.com/videos/robin-williams-the-improv-master
New on DVD/Blu-ray (April/May)
04/04 - Diff'rent Strokes - The Complete Fifth Season
04/11 - Father Knows Best - Season Five
04/11 - Schitt's Creek - The Complete Third Season
04/11 - Silicon Valley - The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
04/11 - Veep - The Complete Fifth Season
05/02 - Red, White and Blue Collar Sitcoms - Make TV Great Again
05/09 - ALF - The Complete DVD Collection
05/09 - Divorce - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
05/09 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Second Season
05/16 - The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air - The Complete Series
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Tuesday, May 23
Downward Dog - "Boundaries" (ABC, 8:00PM ET/PT)
When Nan installs an automatic dog door so she can take away Jason’s key but still keep him as Martin’s dog walker, Martin is convinced he can suddenly open doors with his mind, and the new-found power goes to his head. Meanwhile at work, Nan’s boss is unable to understand the new ad campaign Nan sold to the corporate bosses, and he spirals into confusion.
Brooklyn Nine-Nine - "The Bank Job" / "Crime & Punishment" (Fox, 8:00PM ET/PT)
As Jake and Rosa continue their search for a bank-robbing operation with Lieutenant Hawkins (guest star Gina Gershon), they realize there’s more to her team than meets the eye. After discovering a dangerous secret, they call for back-up from Holt and Pimento (guest star Jason Mantzoukas). Meanwhile, Boyle objects to Gina’s new boyfriend (guest star Ryan Phillipe). Then, Jake and Rosa are framed for a crime they didn’t commit, it’s up to the Nine-Nine to find a way to bust them out.
Great News - "Carol Has a Bully" (NBC, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Carol (Andrea Martin) has a midterm she must pass in order to keep her internship. Katie (Briga Heelan) needs to choose between helping her mom and focusing on her hacking story, which she can't seem to crack. Meanwhile, Greg's (Adam Campbell) wealthy estranged grandmother (guest star Christina Pickles) pays a visit to the office. Chuck (John Michael Higgins) finds her cold and cruel, but almost immediately falls in love with her.
Great News - "Carol's Eleven" (NBC, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Katie (Briga Heelan) makes a huge discovery about the story she's been chasing and, with the help of Carol (Andrea Martin) and the rest of the staff, concocts a scheme to get the story out. Greg (Adam Campbell) struggles with balancing his conflicting loyalties to his family, co-workers and conscience.
Mann & Wife - "Mann, Shut Yo Mouth" (Bounce TV, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Struggling to solve a tough case, an exhausted Daniel falls asleep and wakes up in a 70's blaxploitation cop show.
Tuesday, May 23
- Terry Crews (Brooklyn Nine-Nine/Are We There Yet?/Everybody Hates Chris) - Catch Terry on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Rob Huebel (Trasparent/Burning Love) - Rob appears on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Al Madrigal (About a Boy/Welcome to The Captain/Gary Unmarried), Andrew Santino (I'm Dying Up Here/Sin City Saints) and Erik Griffin (I'm Dying Up Here) - Al, Andrew and Erik are guests on The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Ari Graynor (I'm Dying Up Here/Bad Teacher) - Ari stops by Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Nick Kroll (The League/Cavemen) - Nick visits Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Ben Falcone (Nobodies/A to Z/Joey) - Ben drops by Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Abigail Breslin (Scream Queens) - Abigail appears on LIVE! with Kelly and Ryan, so check your listings.
- Mayim Bialik (The Big Bang Theory/Blossom) - Mayim talks about her new book Girling Up: How to Be Strong, Smart and Spectacular and The Big Bang Theory on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.
- William Shatner ($#*! My Dad Says) - William is a guest on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Kyle Chandler (What About Joan?) - Kyle teams up with Clinton Kelly to grill up a great entrée on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Nicole Byer ( Loosely Exactly Nicole) - Nicole is a guest on Steve Harvey, so check your local listings.
- The Love Boat Cast - The cast of The Love Boat reunites on NBC's Today sometime between 7-9am.
- Debra Messing (Will & Grace) - Debra chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Zoe Lister-Jones (Life in Pieces/Friends with Better Lives/Whitney) - Zoe talks about her new comedy Band Aid on the AOL Build Show 1pm.
- Jamie Foxx (The Jamie Foxx Show) - Jamie talks about Beat Shazam on AOL Build Show 4pm.