Wednesday, August 20, 2014
Antenna TV has officially announced their Fall schedule. Similar to MeTV, they will launch the new schedule on Monday, Sept. 1. However, they will start the new season with a stunt. This Labor Day, Antenna TV will air the "Hardest Working Stars of Antenna TV," a 24-hour marathon of work themed episodes beginning at 5am ET on Monday, September 1. The series will be airing in their regularly schedules slots, but with themed episodes for this stunt. Among the highlights for the Antenna TV Fall 2014 schedule are the returns of The Nanny and Married...with Children. They have been on and off the schedule a lot, but they are now back this fall. The Nanny will air weeknights at 1:00am & 1:30am, while Married...with Children will rock weekends at 11:00pm & 11:30pm. No other big changes, as everything else is primarily timeslot changes. Only one series will be off the line-up for now and that series will be Hazel, which was airing weekdays at 6 & 6:30am. The biggest gainer will be Diff'rent Strokes, as it will come back to weeknights this fall and will also continue to air on Sunday nights. It will air Sun-Fri at 9 & 9:30pm. Another plus is that Antenna TV will air sitcoms now on Saturdays in primetime from 8pm-12am replacing Antenna TV Theatre. Back-to-back episodes of the network's staples Bewitched, All in the Family, Three's Company and the return of Married...with Children will air.
View the FULL Antenna TV Fall 2014 schedule, so you don't miss out on any time changes for your favorite series. Antenna TV will debut new series in 2015, so stay tuned as more laughs and fun are in store soon!
In continued tribute to the late Robin Williams, Cloo will air a Mork & Mindy week from Sunday, August 24 through Sunday, August 31. It will begin this Sunday at 7pm with Robin's first appearance as Mork on Happy Days. Then it's a marathon of Mork & Mindy on that day from 7:30pm-12am. The rest of the week (Aug. 25-31) will have Mork & Mindy in primetime from 7pm-12am Mon-Fri, and 7pm-1am on Sat-Sun. Cloo aired a 24-hour Mork & Mindy marathon this past Saturday (Aug. 16) from 6am-6am in memory of Robin Williams. In more Robin Williams tribute news, Bravo Media's Inside the Actors Studio hosted by James Lipton, commemorates the life and career of legendary actor and comedian Robin Williams with a special broadcast of his appearance on the Emmy Award-winning series on Thursday, August 21 at 8pm ET/PT. The episode originally aired on Sunday, June 10, 2001, and for the 250th episode of Inside the Actors Studio, fans chose Williams' appearance as their favorite in a poll on BravoTV.com. For a look back at the episode, visit: http://www.bravotv.com/videos/robin-williams-the-improv-master
New on DVD/Blu-ray (March/April)
03/03 - The Dick Van Dyke Show - Now... In Living Color! (Blu-ray)
03/07 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Second Season
03/07 - Mama's Family - Mama's Favorites
03/07 - That '70s Show - The Complete Series - Flashback Edition (Blu-ray)
03/07 - What I Like About You - The Complete Second Season
03/07 - You Me Her - Season One
03/14 - Newhart - The Final (Eighth) Season
03/14 - Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - Season Two
03/21 - Master of None - Season One
04/04 - Diff'rent Strokes - The Complete Fifth Season
04/11 - Father Knows Best - Season Five
04/11 - Schitt's Creek - The Complete Third Season
04/11 - Silicon Valley - The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
04/11 - Veep - The Complete Fifth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Sunday, April 23
The Simpsons - "The Cad and the Hat" (Fox, 7:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
When Bart betrays Lisa, he has to deal with his guilt – literally. Meanwhile, Springfield is in awe when Homer is revealed to be a chess savant.
Bob's Burgers - "Zero Lap Thirty" (Fox, 7:30PM ET/PT)
When Linda wins a contest to spend a dream weekend at the home where her favorite television show is filmed, things don’t go quite as planned. Back at home, Teddy’s back problems leave him stuck on the floor.
Bob's Burgers - "The Laser-inth" (Fox, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Gene accompanies Bob on the last-ever rock-and-roll laser show at the planetarium, but the night takes an unexpected turn. Meanwhile, Linda takes the girls out for dinner and Louise has a surprise revelation.
Making History - "The Godfriender" (Fox, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Dan, Deb and Chris find themselves stuck in 1920s Chicago, with Al Capone (guest star Tim Robinson) holding their time travel bag hostage. Chris opts for a play-it-safe plan, using history to take out Capone, while Dan and Deb befriend him instead. As they teach him how to be a better mobster – and husband – they quickly realize that proving their loyalty may not be as easy as they thought.
Family Guy - "Hot Shots" (Fox, 9:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
In order to “save” Stewie from autism, Peter and Lois decide not to vaccinate him and then proceed to convince the rest of Quahog to follow suit. Stewie runs away to save himself from diseases until Sean Penn (guest-voicing as himself) swoops in to save the day and brings vaccines to the whole town.
The Last Man on Earth - "Name 20 Picnics...Now!" (Fox, 9:30PM ET/PT)
The gang throws a huge celebration canvassing every major holiday, but Tandy and Todd’s bro-mance hits a rough patch that threatens to end the fun.
Monday, April 24
- Kathryn Hahn (Happyish/Transparent/Free Agents) - Watch Kathryn on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC. She also talks about the new series I Love Dick on NBC's Today in the 10am hour.
- Allison Janney (Mom/Mr. Sunshine) - Allison appears on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS. She also chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Jim Gaffigan (The Jim Gaffigan Show/My Boys/Welcome to New York) - Jim visits Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Andrea Martin (Great News/Difficult People/Working the Engels) - Andrea stops by Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Briga Heelan (Great News/Ground Floor) - Briga is a guest on Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Matt Walsh (Veep), Mary Holland (Blunt Talk) and Timothy Simons (Veep) - Matt, Mary and Timothy are guests on @midnight on Comedy Central at midnight.
- Kumail Nanjiani (Silicon Valley) - Kumail drops by Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- John Leguizamo (The Brothers Garcia) - John guest co-hosts LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Cobie Smulders (How I Met Your Mother) - Cobie talks about making her Broadway debut in Present Laughter on LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Katie Gill (Baby Daddy) - Katie is a guest on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Lisa Kudrow (Friends/The Comeback) - Lisa joins Clinton Kelly in the kitchen to make a delicious dessert with an ingredient she’s never had before—Rhubarb on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Alfonso Ribeiro (The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air/In the House/Silver Spoons) - Alfonso will be on NBC's Today in the 9am hour.
- Kate Walsh (Bad Judge/The Drew Carey Show) - Kate talks about 13 Reasons Why on the AOL Build Show at 11am.
- Ron Howard (Happy Days/The Andy Griffith Show) - Ron is a guest on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.