Wednesday, August 20, 2014
Antenna TV has officially announced their Fall schedule. Similar to MeTV, they will launch the new schedule on Monday, Sept. 1. However, they will start the new season with a stunt. This Labor Day, Antenna TV will air the "Hardest Working Stars of Antenna TV," a 24-hour marathon of work themed episodes beginning at 5am ET on Monday, September 1. The series will be airing in their regularly schedules slots, but with themed episodes for this stunt. Among the highlights for the Antenna TV Fall 2014 schedule are the returns of The Nanny and Married...with Children. They have been on and off the schedule a lot, but they are now back this fall. The Nanny will air weeknights at 1:00am & 1:30am, while Married...with Children will rock weekends at 11:00pm & 11:30pm. No other big changes, as everything else is primarily timeslot changes. Only one series will be off the line-up for now and that series will be Hazel, which was airing weekdays at 6 & 6:30am. The biggest gainer will be Diff'rent Strokes, as it will come back to weeknights this fall and will also continue to air on Sunday nights. It will air Sun-Fri at 9 & 9:30pm. Another plus is that Antenna TV will air sitcoms now on Saturdays in primetime from 8pm-12am replacing Antenna TV Theatre. Back-to-back episodes of the network's staples Bewitched, All in the Family, Three's Company and the return of Married...with Children will air.
View the FULL Antenna TV Fall 2014 schedule, so you don't miss out on any time changes for your favorite series. Antenna TV will debut new series in 2015, so stay tuned as more laughs and fun are in store soon!
In continued tribute to the late Robin Williams, Cloo will air a Mork & Mindy week from Sunday, August 24 through Sunday, August 31. It will begin this Sunday at 7pm with Robin's first appearance as Mork on Happy Days. Then it's a marathon of Mork & Mindy on that day from 7:30pm-12am. The rest of the week (Aug. 25-31) will have Mork & Mindy in primetime from 7pm-12am Mon-Fri, and 7pm-1am on Sat-Sun. Cloo aired a 24-hour Mork & Mindy marathon this past Saturday (Aug. 16) from 6am-6am in memory of Robin Williams. In more Robin Williams tribute news, Bravo Media's Inside the Actors Studio hosted by James Lipton, commemorates the life and career of legendary actor and comedian Robin Williams with a special broadcast of his appearance on the Emmy Award-winning series on Thursday, August 21 at 8pm ET/PT. The episode originally aired on Sunday, June 10, 2001, and for the 250th episode of Inside the Actors Studio, fans chose Williams' appearance as their favorite in a poll on BravoTV.com. For a look back at the episode, visit: http://www.bravotv.com/videos/robin-williams-the-improv-master
New on DVD/Blu-ray (September)
09/06 - Coach - Season One (Mill Creek) / Season Two / Seasons One and Two
09/06 - South Park - The Complete Ninteenth Season (Blu-ray)
09/13 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Ninth Season (Blu-ray)
09/13 - Newhart - The Complete Sixth Season
09/20 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Fifth Season
09/20 - Family Matters - The Complete Eighth Season
09/20 - Modern Family - The Complete Season 7
09/20 - Veep - Season 5
09/27 - The Wonder Years - Season Six
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Tuesday, September 27
Brooklyn Nine-Nine - "Coral Palms Pt. 2" (Fox, 8:00PM ET/PT)
After Jimmy “The Butcher” Figgis sees Jake and Holt’s viral video, the two begin plotting their attack. However, when caught red-handed, the- are forced to experience the other side of the interrogation table. Back at the precinct, a questionable new Captain (guest star Ken Marino, “Childrens Hospital”) takes over.
New Girl - "Hubbedy Bubby" (Fox, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Jess and Cece jump on the campaign trail and make a bet with a disbelieving Schmidt that they can recruit voters for the upcoming Presidential election. Meanwhile, Winston teaches Nick about modern phone sex.
Atlanta - "Nobody Beats the Biebs" (FX, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Ayyye, okay! We got celebs in the building balling for the kids. I love me some Justin Bieber. Man, Paper Boi stay hating tho haha.
In the Cut - "Whose Is It" (Bounce TV, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Jay finds a positive pregnancy test.
Tuesday, September 27
- J.K Simmons (Growing Up Fisher/Family Tools) - Catch J.K. on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Sutton Foster (Younger) - Sutton appears on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS. She joins the Chew Crew on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Allison Janney (Mom/Mr. Sunshine) - Allison is a guest on The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS. She will also be on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Kristin Chenoweth (Kristin) - Kristin performs for the audience on LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Gabourey Sidibe (The Big C) - Gabourey visits Harry, so check your local listings.
- Kristen Bell (The Good Place) - Kristen stops by Harry, so check your local listings.
- Cheryl Hines (Son of Zorn/Suburgatory/Curb Your Enthusiasm) - Cheryl is a guest on The Real, so check your local listings.
- Tom Hanks (Bosom Buddies) - Tom talks about Hidden Heroes on NBC's Today sometime between 7-9am.
- Jennifer Esposito (Samantha Who?/Spin City) - Jennifer is a guest on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Wilmer Valderrama (That '70s Show) - Wilmer appears on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Melissa Joan Hart (Melissa & Joey/Sabrina, the Teenage Witch/Clarissa Explains It All) - Melissa is a guest on Good Day New York on WNYW-Fox5 in New York sometime between 7-10am.
- Michael Rosenbaum (Impastor) - Michael appears on Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC. He will also be on Good Morning Football on NFL Network sometime between 7-10am.