Wednesday, May 14, 2014
8:00PM The Big Bang Theory / 2 Broke Girls (later in the season)
9:00PM Scorpion (NEW!)
10:00PM NCIS: Los Angeles
9:00PM NCIS: New Orleans (NEW!)
10:00PM Person of Interest
9:00PM Criminal Minds
10:00PM Stalker (NEW!)
8:00PM NFL Thursday Night Football (Sept. 11-Oct. 23) / The Big Bang Theory (as of Oct. 30)
8:30PM The Millers (as of Oct. 30)
9:00PM Two and a Half Men (as of Oct. 30)
9:30PM The McCarthys (NEW!) (as of Oct. 30)
10:00PM Elementary (as of Oct. 30)
8:00PM The Amazing Race
9:00PM Hawaii Five-0
10:00PM Blue Bloods
8:00PM Crimetime Saturday (encores)
9:00PM Crimetime Saturday (encores)
10:00PM 48 Hours
7:00PM 60 Minutes
8:00PM Madam Secretary (NEW!
9:00PM The Good Wife
10:00PM CSI: Crime Scene Investigation / CSI: Cyber (NEW!) (later in the season)
Unscheduled Mid-Season 2015:
COMEDY: The Odd Couple (NEW), Mike & Molly (returning)
DRAMA: Battle Creek (NEW), CSI: Cyber (NEW), The Mentalist (returning)
REALITY: Undercover Boss
NOTES: NFL Thursday Night Football kicks off on CBS on September 11. The Big Bang Theory launches on Mondays before moving back to Thursdays on October 30. The regular CBS Thursday night lineup begins October 30. 2 Broke Girls returns to Mondays at 8pm when The Big Bang Theory moves to Thursdays. This will be the final season of Two and a Half Men. CSI: Cyber will take over the slot on Sundays when CSI: Crime Scene Investigation completes its original run of episodes.
Discuss CBS's 2014-15 line-up and view the full press release.
The Brady Convention is coming this summer! It is being hosted by the ladies brought you The Davy Jones Memorial/Convention in March 2013 and The Official Monkees 2014 Convention. Now another event will occur, this time celebrating 40 years since The Brady Bunch left the air but never left our TV sets or hearts. This year we also celebrate the 20th anniversary of The Brady Bunch Movie as well. America's #1 family will be together again in 2014. It will be held Saturday, Aug. 16, 2014 and Sunday, Aug. 17, 2014 in NJ. It will be a weekend of Brady's joining us from the TV show, the TV specials and the Brady Bunch Movie. PLUS there will be guests from the most memorable shows. Expect autographs, meet and greets, as well as Barry Williams doing his Brady Show featuring all of your favorite Brady Songs, contests, trivia, music, comedy and so much more. This looks like it will be the BIGGEST reunion of all time. And that's the story! Guests include Barry Williams, Geri Reischl, Caryn Richman, Hope Schwartz Juber, Lloyd Schwartz, Christopher Knight, Jerry Houser, Olivia Hack Stewart, Paul Sutera, Susan Olsen, Debbi Storm, Robbie Rist, Jennifer Elise Cox, Mike Lookinland, Jennifer Runyon, Karen Leigh Baldwin (Karen Reed), and Henriette Mantel. View the official website for more details and ticket information.
New on DVD/Blu-ray (March/April)
03/03 - The Dick Van Dyke Show - Now... In Living Color! (Blu-ray)
03/07 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Second Season
03/07 - Mama's Family - Mama's Favorites
03/07 - That '70s Show - The Complete Series - Flashback Edition (Blu-ray)
03/07 - What I Like About You - The Complete Second Season
03/07 - You Me Her - Season One
03/14 - Newhart - The Final (Eighth) Season
03/14 - Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - Season Two
03/21 - Master of None - Season One
04/04 - Diff'rent Strokes - The Complete Fifth Season
04/11 - Father Knows Best - Season Five
04/11 - Schitt's Creek - The Complete Third Season
04/11 - Silicon Valley - The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
04/11 - Veep - The Complete Fifth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Sunday, April 30
Bob's Burgers - "Like Gene for Chocolate" (Fox, 7:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
When Gene learns that the formula for his favorite chocolate has changed, he works with the head of the company in an attempt to remedy the situation. Meanwhile, Bob gets wrapped up in one of Teddy’s less-than-perfect plans.
Bob's Burgers - "Thelma & Louise Except Thelma Is Linda" (Fox, 7:30PM ET/PT)
After Louise gets in trouble at school, Linda is forced to meet with Mr. Frond (guest voice David Herman) and potentially could lose her hard-earned position as the Wagstaff bake sale leader. When she finds out that her daughter was actually trying to help another student, Linda is torn between following school policy or her own moral code.
The Simpsons - "Looking for Mr. Goodbart" (Fox, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Bart gets in trouble on Grandparents Day at school and is forced to hang out with Skinner’s mother as punishment. After spending time with various grandmas in the neighborhood, he learns the benefits of hanging out with the elderly, but eventually recognizes the dangers of taking advantage of them. Meanwhile, Peekimon Get has taken over the town of Springfield.
Making History - "Night Cream" (Fox, 8:30PM ET/PT)
With the ever-present threat of losing tenure looming over him, Chris reaches out to John Hancock and Samuel Adams to help spice things up in the classroom in 2017. Meanwhile, Deb's dream of re-opening Chadwick's ice cream parlor is finally coming to fruition, but Dan has a few marketing ideas of his own.
Family Guy - "The Peter Principal" (Fox, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Peter becomes the temporary principal at the high school, and Meg uses his new power to get even with her bullies. Meanwhile, Brian and Stewie open a bed & breakfast that quickly turns into a brothel.
The Last Man on Earth - "The Big Day" (Fox, 9:30PM ET/PT)
Tandy and Gail face off in a major disagreement, on which the whole group must weigh in, and Carol is forced to choose a side. Meanwhile, Melissa, Todd and Erica each have major milestone moments.
Sunday, April 30
- NeNe Leakes (The New Normal) - Catch NeNe on Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Chris Pratt (Parks and Recreation) - Watch Chris on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS. He will also be on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am and LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- America Ferrera (Superstore) - America drops by Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Ike Barinholtz (The Mindy Project) - Ike appears on Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Joel McHale (The Great Indoors/Community) - Joel is a guest on The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Jake Johnson (New Girl) - Jake visits The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Hank Azaria (Brockmire/The Simpsons/Free Agents) - Hank stops by Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Al Madrigal (About a Boy/Welcome to the Captain/Gary Unmarried) - Al appears on Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Kevin Nealon (Man with a Plan/Weeds/Hiller and Diller/Champs) - Kevin is a guest on Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Ashton Kutcher (The Ranch/Two and a Half Men/That '70s Show) - Ashton appears on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Allison Janney (Mom/Mr. Sunshine) - Allison teams up with Mario Batali to make a cheesy, decadent Gnocchi Al Telefono and dishes about her new Broadway show on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Charlie Hunnam (Undeclared) - Charlie will be on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am. He will also be on the AOL Build Show at 11:15am.
- Nick Robinson (Melissa & Joey) - Nick talks about his new film Everything, Everything on the AOL Build Show at 1pm.
- Jodie Sweetin (Hollywood Darlings/Fuller House/Full House) - Jodie is a guest on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.