Thursday, August 08, 2013
Hallmark Channel Fall 2013 Preview; 9th Annual PaleyFestPreviews: Fall TV in Beverly Hills and New York City
We can't release the Hallmark Channel Fall 2013 schedule just yet, since it starts in October, but we do have a preview of what is to come. As we previously announced, Home Improvement is joining the Hallmark Channel schedule. The award-winning and much loved comedy, Home Improvement, starring Tim Allen, joins the line-up of TV’s classic comedy series on the Hallmark Channel, with a 10-hour Labor Day marathon on Monday, September 2, starting at 10am ET/PT. Follow the trials and tribulations of Tim "The Tool Man" Taylor, the host of the do-it-yourself TV show, "Tool Time," as he balances life with his wife Jill, played by Patricia Richardson, and their three mischievous boys: Brad (Zachery Ty Bryan), Randy (Jonathan Taylor Thomas) and Mark (Taran Noah Smith). Although he is an excellent salesman and TV personality, Tim Taylor is spectacularly accident prone – particularly due to his personal mantra of "More Power!" - often causing massive disasters on and off the set to the dismay of co-workers and family, leading him to regularly seek advice from his loyal co-host Al (Richard Karn) and his know-it-all neighbor Wilson (Earl Hindman). The sitcom will join the regular Hallmark line-up in October and we will announce the timeslots at a late date. Elsewhere, The Daytime Emmy® nominated Home & Family, the most unique, original program on cable television, returns to Hallmark Channel on Monday, September 30 @ 10am/9C for its second season with all new shows. The nationally syndicated series The Better Show is coming to The Hallmark Channel on Monday, September 30 as well and will air weekdays at 1PM. In primetime, catch the drama-filled season finale of Debbie Macomber's Cedar Cove on Saturday, October 12 at 8pm ET/PT, as the series will continue to air every Saturday until then. The potential new primetime series Dead Letters will premiere Saturday, October 5 at 9pm ET/PT starring Eric Mabius. Then the following week will have a new series premiere following the Cedar Grove finale, Hallmark Channel's Newest Original Primetime Series When Calls the Heart will have a 2-hour special extended pilot Saturday, October 12 at 9pm ET/PT. The series will star Lori Loughlin, Maggie Grace, Stephen Amell, and Jean Smart. And finally, movie premieres include: Dear Dumb Diary on Friday, Sept. 6 at 8; Garage Sale Mystery starring Lori Loughlin on Saturday, Sept. 14 at 8; The Watsons Go To Birmingham starring Anika Noni Rose, David Alan Grier on Friday, Sept. 20 at 8; and The Hunters starring Victor Garber, Michelle Forbes, Alexa Vega on Friday, Oct. 25 at 8. Stay with us soon for the full Hallmark Channel Fall 2013 schedule, which will begin in October with the addition of Home Improvement to the line-up. Since we didn't technically give you a Fall 2013 schedule today, we will be back tomorrow with the MeTV Fall 2013 schedule, which we couldn't release today. Come on back! The Paley Center for Media will present the 9th annual PaleyFestPreviews: Fall TV on September 6–13, 2013 at The Paley Center for Media in Beverly Hills, and on September 7-8 at The Paley Center for Media in New York. Citi has been named official card of the week-long festival and TV Guide Magazine returns for the sixth year as the festival's media partner. PaleyFestPreviews: Fall TV, will feature screenings of the most highly anticipated news shows of the fall season, including: CBS: We Are Men, Mom, The Millers, The Crazy Ones, and Hostages; The CW: The Tomorrow People, Reign, The Originals; Fox: Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Sleepy Hollow, Dads, Almost Human, Enlisted; ABC: The Goldbergs, Back in the Game, Trophy Wife, Super Fun Night, Lucky 7; NBC: Ironside, Sean Saves the World, Welcome to the Family, The Michael J. Fox Show, and The Blacklist. The Beverly Hills location will include interactive panel conversations featuring the stars and producers of new series including We Are Men, The Tomorrow People, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Back in the Game, Trophy Wife and Ironside. Panel conversations will be streamed live globally during each program at paleycenter.org/live. Viewers are invited to follow the conversation and submit questions on Twitter @paleycenter using the hash tag #PaleyFest. Additionally, in Beverly Hills the festival will feature two special programs, a "Fall Farewell" salute to the SHOWTIME® drama Dexter®, on Thursday, September 12, featuring members of the cast & creative team for a screening and conversation; and a "Fall Flashback," Reflections: China Beach 25 Years Later, featuring a reunion of the cast & creative team, on Friday, September 13. Sponsorship for the “Fall Farewell” event is provided by Samsung Smart TV. All programs in Beverly Hills will begin at 7:00 pm PT and are open to the public, with the exception of the Fox program which will begin at 5:30 pm. Tickets to the 2013 PaleyFestPreviews: Fall TV events, as well as to the "Fall Farewell": Dexter® and "Fall Flashback: China Beach 25th Anniversary Reunion" will go on sale to Paley Center Members on Saturday, August 10 at 9:00 am PT, and will go on sale to the general public on Monday, August 12 at 9:00 am PT. For ticket prices and further information on each of the programs please visit the Paley Center website: www.paleyfest.org. Tickets to the 2013 PaleyFestPreviews: Fall TV events in New York are free and open to members and to the general public, but tickets must be reserved in advance. Paley Center Members may RSVP right now, and the general public may RSVP beginning on Friday, August 9 at 12:00 pm ET. For further information on each of the programs please visit the Paley Center website: www.paleyfest.org. You can view the full schedule for both the Beverly Hills and New York screenings on their website as well.
Monday, March 10
- Steve Harvey (The Steve Harvey Show) - Watch Steve on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC. He also chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Demi Lovato (Sonny with a Chance) - Demi stops by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- Andy Samberg (Brooklyn Nine-Nine) - Andy appears on Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Busy Philipps (Cougar Town) - Busy visits Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Minnie Driver (About a Boy) - Minnie is part of the guest panel on Chelsea Lately on E! at 11pm.
- Kevin Nealon (Weeds/Hiller and Diller/Weeds) - Kevin drops by Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Nia Long (The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air), Zulay Henao (Love Thy Neighbor), Terry Crews (Brooklyn Nine-Nine/Are We There Yet?/Everybody Hates Chris) and Wendi McLendon-Covey (The Goldbergs) - The cast of The Single Moms Club are guests on The Arsenio Hall Show, so check your local listings.
- Paul Scheer (The League) - Paul appears on The Pete Holmes Show at midnight on TBS.
- Ray Romano (Everybody Loves Raymond) - Ray appears on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Krysten Ritter (Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23) - Krysten talks about her new movie Veronica Mars on The Wendy Williams Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations.
- Jennie Garth (What I Like About You) - Jennie joins Clinton Kelly and prepares a savory layered dish with mushrooms and polenta and discusses her new book (Deep Thoughts from a Hollywood Blonde) on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Marcia Gay Harden (Trophy Wife) - Marcia chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Wendi McLendon-Covey and Troy Gentile (The Goldbergs) - Wendi and Troy will be on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings. Wendi will also be on The Better Show, so check your local listings.
- Chris Lowell (Enlisted) - Chris talks about the new Veronica Mars movie on New York Live on WNBC in New York at 12:30pm ET.
- Jenna Elfman (Growing Up Fisher/1600 Penn/Dharma & Greg) - Jenna is a guest on The Queen Latifah Show, so check your local listings.
- The Cast of Mixology - The cast of Mixology will be guests on Pop Sugar on TV Guide Network at 6pm and on the next day on their website at noon.