Wednesday, December 07, 2011
TV One has been pretty quiet in terms of making changes to its regular schedule, but as always TV One will celebrate the holidays with holiday episodes all month long. Catch holiday episodes of your favorite TV One sitcoms in their normal time periods for shows such as The Jeffersons, Amen, Good Times, Sanford & Son, Living Single, Martin, and original sitcom Love That Girl, so keep checking the episode titles for these series. But if you want to watch a marathon of holiday episodes, then TV One has just the thing for you! On Christmas Eve (Saturday, Dec. 24), TV One presents a holiday marathon featuring multiple holiday episodes of A Different World, Good Times, Love That Girl, Martin, and Living Single from 9am-4pm.
On New Year's Eve (Saturday, Dec. 31), TV One will present its annual marathon of Martin beginning at 1pm ET and lasting into the night as we welcome in 2012.
G4 recently started airing reruns of the sci-fi series Quantum Leap every weekday. The series is airing weekdays at 11am and 12 noon since last Thursday (Dec. 1). The 1989-93 drama was last seen on cable on Syfy (then known as Sci Fi Channel) and also on ION Television in 2008. The NBC series starred Scott Bakula as Dr. Sam Beckett, a physicist from the (then future) year of 1997, who becomes lost in time following a time travel experiment, temporarily taking the places of other people to "put right what once went wrong." G4 doesn't air any other scripted series but airs reality series such as Cops and Cheaters.
Stay with us for further information and if G4 decides to add any other series to its line-up.
Last Man Standing - "Spanking" (ABC, 8:00PM ET/PT)
After giving his great-grandson Boyd a spanking, Bud (Robert Forster) is surprised that Mike agrees with Kristen and Ryan about not using that style of discipline as a last resort. Meanwhile, when Mandy gives boyfriend Kyle a porkpie hat, he thinks it’s because she wants to “brand” him.
The Neighbors - "Supreme Like Me" (ABC, 8:30PM ET/PT)
When a water pipe bursts in the Weaver house, Mother Joyner and Father Kersee help the Weavers clean up the mess. Marty and Debbie are so eager to finally have the company of warm, supportive parents that they don’t realize they’re inadvertently causing a rift between Jackie and her parents. Will they ever be able to make up? Meanwhile, Larry steps up his job hunting to prove to Jackie’s parents that he can get a job and support his family. Meredith Baxter and Reginald VelJohnson return as Jackie’s parents.
Raising Hope - "Murder, She Hoped" / Dysfunction Function" (Fox, 9:00-10:00PM ET/PT)
Burt and Virginia get new back-fence neighbors, and Burt is convinced that there is something suspicious about them. Then, Virginia and Burt fear that Jimmy and Sabrina's marriage has lost its spark. So they use their own relationship experiences to try and shake things up.
A.N.T. Farm - "silANT Night" (Disney Channel, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Grundy tries to surprise the ANTs by dressing up as Santa Claus, but things take a turn when the backup computer locks the kids in the school.
Dog with a Blog - "Twas the Fight Before Christmas" (Disney Channel, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Avery's Aunt Sigourney plans to visit so she decides to plan the perfect Christmas.
Love That Girl - "Happy Hold Up Day" (TV One, 9:00PM ET/PT)
The gang gets taken hostage on Christmas Eve.
Friday, December 6
- Johnny Galecki (The Big Bang Theory/Roseanne) - Watch Johnny on a repeat of The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Josh Gad (1600 Penn/Back to You) - Josh appears on a repeat of Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Jennie Garth (What I Like About You) - Jennie guest co-hosts The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Danny DeVito (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia/Taxi) - Danny and Mara Wilson talk about Matilda on NBC's Today between 7-9am.
- John Goodman (Roseanne) - John will be on NBC's Today in the 10am hour. He also chats about the new film Inside Llewyn Davis on LIVE! with Kelly and Michael, so check your listings.
- Sofia Vergara (Modern Family/Hot Properties/The Knights of Prosperity) - Sofia dresses audience members in looks from Kmart on a repeat of The Queen Latifah Show, so check your local listings.
- Josh Radnor (How I Met Your Mother) - Josh appears on a repeat of The Queen Latifah Show, so check your local listings.
- Tim Conway (McHale's Navy/Rango) - Tim will be on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.