Wednesday, December 07, 2011
TV One has been pretty quiet in terms of making changes to its regular schedule, but as always TV One will celebrate the holidays with holiday episodes all month long. Catch holiday episodes of your favorite TV One sitcoms in their normal time periods for shows such as The Jeffersons, Amen, Good Times, Sanford & Son, Living Single, Martin, and original sitcom Love That Girl, so keep checking the episode titles for these series. But if you want to watch a marathon of holiday episodes, then TV One has just the thing for you! On Christmas Eve (Saturday, Dec. 24), TV One presents a holiday marathon featuring multiple holiday episodes of A Different World, Good Times, Love That Girl, Martin, and Living Single from 9am-4pm.
On New Year's Eve (Saturday, Dec. 31), TV One will present its annual marathon of Martin beginning at 1pm ET and lasting into the night as we welcome in 2012.
G4 recently started airing reruns of the sci-fi series Quantum Leap every weekday. The series is airing weekdays at 11am and 12 noon since last Thursday (Dec. 1). The 1989-93 drama was last seen on cable on Syfy (then known as Sci Fi Channel) and also on ION Television in 2008. The NBC series starred Scott Bakula as Dr. Sam Beckett, a physicist from the (then future) year of 1997, who becomes lost in time following a time travel experiment, temporarily taking the places of other people to "put right what once went wrong." G4 doesn't air any other scripted series but airs reality series such as Cops and Cheaters.
Stay with us for further information and if G4 decides to add any other series to its line-up.
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Friday, July 25
Jessie - "Space Out" (Disney Channel, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Ravi scores a trip to outer space for his birthday with Jessie and the Ross kids; when Ravi remains on Earth, the trip takes a startling turn.
Girls Meets World - "Girl Meets Father" (Disney Channel, 8:30PM ET/PT)
It's time for the Matthews' annual trip to Coney Island for roller coasters and family bonding; this year, Riley would rather go to the school dance; while processing his daughter's adolescence, Cory also deals with giving Maya an ``F.''
Dog with a Blog - "Pod People From Pasadena" (Disney Channel, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Avery's been chosen to create a float for the town parade and enlists her father's help; after watching a movie, Chloe's convinced that her family has been taken over by aliens and that the float is a spaceship.
Friday, July 25
- Chris Pratt (Parks and Recreation) - Watch Chris and the rest of the cast of Guardians of the Galaxy on a repeat of Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Terry Crews (Brooklyn Nine-Nine/Are We There Yet?/Everybody Hates Chris) - Terry is a guest on Tavis Smiley on PBS, so check your local listings.
- John Stamos (Full House/Jake in Progress) - John appears on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Mike Vogel (Grounded for Life) - Mike stops by The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Mary McCormack (Welcome to the Family) - Mary is part of the guest panel on a repeat of Chelsea Lately on E! at 11pm.
- Whitney Cummings (Whitney) - Whitney is part of the guest panel on a repeat of Chelsea Lately on E! at 11pm.
- Kelsey Grammer (Partners/Frasier/Cheers) - Kelsey chats about his upcoming FX series Partners on LIVE! with Kelly and Michael, so check your listings.
- Kristin Chenoweth (Kristin) - Kristin chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Judy Greer (Married/Mad Love/Miss Guided) and Nat Faxon (Married/Ben and Kate) - Judy and Nat talk about their new FX series Married on Wake Up on Taylor on SiriusXM Stars Channel 109 sometime between 7-10am.
- Mary Lynn Rajskub (How to Be a Gentleman) - Mary Lynn is a guest on PIX11 Morning News on WPIX in New York at 8:35am. She will also be on New York Live on WNBC in New York at 12:30pm ET. Finally, she is a guest on Arise TV at 3pm.
- Fran Drescher (The Nanny/Happily Divorced) - Fran will be on HuffPost Live.