Wednesday, December 07, 2011
TV One has been pretty quiet in terms of making changes to its regular schedule, but as always TV One will celebrate the holidays with holiday episodes all month long. Catch holiday episodes of your favorite TV One sitcoms in their normal time periods for shows such as The Jeffersons, Amen, Good Times, Sanford & Son, Living Single, Martin, and original sitcom Love That Girl, so keep checking the episode titles for these series. But if you want to watch a marathon of holiday episodes, then TV One has just the thing for you! On Christmas Eve (Saturday, Dec. 24), TV One presents a holiday marathon featuring multiple holiday episodes of A Different World, Good Times, Love That Girl, Martin, and Living Single from 9am-4pm.
On New Year's Eve (Saturday, Dec. 31), TV One will present its annual marathon of Martin beginning at 1pm ET and lasting into the night as we welcome in 2012.
G4 recently started airing reruns of the sci-fi series Quantum Leap every weekday. The series is airing weekdays at 11am and 12 noon since last Thursday (Dec. 1). The 1989-93 drama was last seen on cable on Syfy (then known as Sci Fi Channel) and also on ION Television in 2008. The NBC series starred Scott Bakula as Dr. Sam Beckett, a physicist from the (then future) year of 1997, who becomes lost in time following a time travel experiment, temporarily taking the places of other people to "put right what once went wrong." G4 doesn't air any other scripted series but airs reality series such as Cops and Cheaters.
Stay with us for further information and if G4 decides to add any other series to its line-up.
New on DVD/Blu-ray (February)
02/03 - The Bob Newhart Show - Season Five
02/03 - The Bob Newhart Show - The Final (Sixth) Season
02/03 - Maude - The Complete First Season (Mill Creek) / The Complete Series Available 3/17 (Shout! Factory)
02/03 - The Wonder Years - Season Two
02/10 - Mama's Family - The Complete Sixth Season
02/10 - Nurse Jackie - Season Six (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Sunday, March 1
The Simpsons - "Walking Big & Tall" (Fox, 7:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
When Lisa learns Springfield's anthem was stolen from another town, she writes a replacement. Meanwhile, Homer learns the meaning of “Wide Pride.”
Bob's Burgers - "The Gayle Tales" (Fox, 7:30PM ET/PT)
Linda's sister, Gayle (guest voice Megan Mullally), arrives at Bob's Burgers in tears because her date for the evening was cancelled and she had theater tickets!!! Desperate to get out of the house after being grounded, the kids compete to be Aunt Gayle's “date” for the evening via an essay contest.
The Simpsons - "The Princess Guide" (Fox, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Homer is put in charge of keeping Princess Kemi out of trouble while her father, a Nigerian king, works out a uranium deal with Mr. Burns. When Kemi ends up at Moe’s, Moe jumps to the conclusion that she must be related to the Nigerian prince who scammed him over email and schemes to get his money back. But much to his surprise, he finds himself falling for the princess.
Brooklyn Nine-Nine - "Boyle-Linetti Wedding" (Fox, 8:30PM ET/PT)
It’s the day of Gina and Charles’ parents’ wedding, and the whole squad is given a job to fulfill for the ceremony. However, Jake and Amy get sidetracked chasing a criminal, and Terry struggles to officiate the wedding.
The Last Man on Earth - "Alive in Tucson" and "The Elephant in the Room" (Fox, 9:00PM ET/PT)
The Last Man on Earth chronicles the life and adventures of an average guy – and humanity’s last hope – who discovers what life is like when no one is telling you what you can and cannot do. The year is 2020, and after a deadly virus has swept the planet, only one man is left on earth: Phil Miller (Will Forte). He used to be just an average guy who loved his family and hated his job. Now, in his RV, Phil searches the country for other survivors. He has traveled to every city, every town and every outpost in the United States, Mexico and Canada, and has found no one. As he returns to his hometown of Tucson, Phil comes to the realization that he is almost certainly the last living being on the face of the earth.
Liv and Maddie - "Muffer-a-Rooney" (Disney Channel, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Maddie prepares for her game but is nervous about her knee; Liv films a sequel to a commercial she was in when she was 6 years old.
K.C. Undercover - "Photo Bombed" (Disney Channel, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Marisa's photo could be featured in magazines and billboards; the only problem is that contest photo is of K.C.
I Didn't Do It - "The Not-So-Secret Lives of Mosquitoes & Muskrats" (Disney Channel, 9:00PM ET/PT)
When news breaks that Lindy is dating a student from a rival school, she becomes a social outcast; Garret's never been kissed.
Monday, March 2
- Steve Carell (The Office) - Watch Steve on a repeat of The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Aziz Ansari (Parks and Recreation) - Aziz drops by Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Drew Carey (The Drew Carey Show/The Good Life) - Drew guest co-hosts The Late Late Show at 12:37am on CBS.
- Joshua Molina (Sports Night) - Joshua appears on The Late Late Show at 12:37am on CBS.
- Cathy Ladman (Caroline in the City) - Cathy visits The Late Late Show at 12:37am on CBS.
- Kelly Ripa (Hope & Faith) - Kelly stops by Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Cristela Alonzo (Cristela) - Cristela is a guest on Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Juliette Lewis (I Married Dora) - Juliette talks about ABC's Secrets & Lies on LIVE! with Kelly and Michael, so check your listings.
- Jamie Foxx (The Jamie Foxx Show) - Jamie appears on a repeat of The Queen Latifah Show on your local station or at 3am on BET.
- Lisa Kudrow (The Comeback/Friends) - Lisa chats on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Terry Crews (Brooklyn Nine-Nine/Are We There Yet?/Everybody Hates Chris) - Terry is a guest on The Better Show, so check your local listings.
- Larry David (Curb Your Enthusiasm) - Larry talks about Fish in the Dark on NBC's Today sometime between 7-9am.
- Alan Alda (M*A*S*H) - Alan appears on NBC's Today sometime between 7-9am and in the 10am hour.
- Sean Giambrone (The Goldbergs) - Sean talks about his hit comedy series on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Mo'Nique (The Parkers) - Mo'Nique will be on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am.
- Matthew Perry (The Odd Couple/Go On/Mr. Sunshine/Friends) and Thomas Lennon (The Odd Couple/Sean Saves the World/Reno 911!) - Matthew and Thomas are guests on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.