Wednesday, November 09, 2011
After just two full weeks, TV Land has changed their schedule once again. As of this past Monday (Nov. 7), TV Land has drastically changed their morning and early evening line-up. Leave it to Beaver, Bewitched, Good Times and The Jeffersons are all back on the schedule, while The Andy Griffith Show is back on weekdays. Kicking it off in the mornings are back-to-back episodes of Leave it to Beaver at 8am & 8:34am. Then The Dick Van Dyke Show moves to 9:07am and 9:41am. Both shows will replace Bonanza's morning airings. At 10:14am, TV Land brings back some magic by airing Bewitched, with The Andy Griffith Show following at 10:50am & 11:25am. Both of these series replace three airings of The Dick Van Dyke Show. Then at 12 noon, it is the return of Good Times, followed by the return of The Jeffersons at 12:30pm. And Sanford & Son follows at 1pm, as that gets cut from three airings (12pm-1:36pm) to one airing. Bonanza remains from 1:36pm-5pm, but it will also now get the 5pm hour, replacing The Dick Van Dyke Show. Then starting at 6:05pm, M*A*S*H gets three airings now instead of two, lasting until 7:48pm. Roseanne follows from 7:48pm-9pm. So what does this mean? It means Married...with Children is off the schedule once again.
Everything else on weekdays remains the same as we announced on Oct. 24 when The King of Queens joined the TV Land line-up. The weekend schedule will also remain as is. View and discuss these changes on the TV Land Fall 2011 schedule discussion thread.
Jennie Garth (Beverly Hills 90210, What I Like About You) has been cast as the lead in the ABC Family comedy pilot, Village People, from executive producer Meg DeLoatch (Eve, One on One). Garth will play Alexa, a single, high-powered career woman who adopts a baby from a teen mother -- whom she ends up caring for as well. Garth will also serve as Executive Producer of the multi-camera half-hour pilot that centers on a single, high-powered career woman who adopts a baby from a teen mother -- whom she ends up caring for as well. Garth has also appeared on ABC's Dancing with the Stars in season five, along with the revival 90210 series reprising the role of Kelly Taylor.
This pilot is one of two that has ABC Family is in the pipe-line, as we mentioned early last week. Along with the sitcom pilot Baby Daddy, this is just a pilot order. We will let you know if this makes it to series or not. Hopefully both make it to series. Stay tuned!
Mike & Molly - "Molly Unleashed" (CBS, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
When Molly finds herself at a crossroads with her career, she makes a huge decision. Brian Baumgartner guest stars as Molly’s union rep, James.
The Millers - "Pilot" (CBS, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Nathan and his sister, Debbie, are upset when their parents announce they’re divorcing after 43 years of marriage. However, that’s nothing compared to the panic they feel when Carol, their intrusive mother, announces that she’s moving in with Nathan, while Tom, their easily distracted father, is moving in with Debbie.
Monday, April 21
- Courteney Cox (Cougar Town/Friends) - Watch Courteney The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Jimmie "J.J." Walker (Good Times) - Jimmie appears on The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Billy Bob Thornton (Hears Afire) - Billy Bob is a guest on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- George Lopez (Saint George/George Lopez) - George stops by The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Ari Graynor (Bad Teacher) - Ari visits The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Marlon Wayans (The Wayans Bros.) - Marlon is a guest on @midnight at midnight on Comedy Central.
- Bob Saget (How I Met Your Mother/Full House) - Bob is part of the guest panel on Chelsea Lately on E! at 11pm.
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt (3rd Rock from the Sun) - Joseph appears on a repeat of Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Gillian Jacobs (Community) - Tune in to see Gillian on Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Paul Scheer (The League) - Paul is a guest on a repeat of The Pete Holmes Show at midnight on TBS.
- Christopher Meloni (Surviving Jack/The Fanelli Boys) - Christopher drops by The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Brooklyn Decker, Majandra Delfino and Zoe Lister-Jones (Friends with Better Lives) - The women of Friends with Better Lives are guests on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT. Zoe will also be on Pop Sugar Now on TV Guide Network at 6pm and on the next day on their website at noon.
- Drew Carey (The Drew Carey Show/The Good Life) - Drew visits The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Andre Braugher (Brooklyn Nine-Nine) - Andre will be on New York Live on WNBC in New York at 12:30pm ET.
- Kirstie Alley (Kirstie/Veronica's Closet/Cheers) - Kirstie throws down a figure-friendly chicken dinner on Rachael Ray, so check your local listings.
- Ted Lange (The Love Boat) - Ted is a guest on a repeat of The Better Show, so check your local listings.
- Brittany Daniel (The Game/That '80s Show) - Brittany shares her story of triumph over non-Hodgkins lymphoma on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Beau Bridges (The Millers) - Beau appears on The Queen Latifah Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations.
- Toni Colette (United States of Tara) - Toni will be on HuffPost Live.
- Thomas Haden Church (Wings) - Thomas is a guest on HuffPost Live.
- Sofia Vergara (Modern Family/Hot Properties/The Knights of Prosperity) - Sofia visits ABC's Good Morning America between 7-9am.
- James Van Der Beek (Friends with Better Lives/Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23) - James will be on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.
- Holly Robinson Peete (Hangin' with Mr. Cooper/For Your Love) - Holly hosts the Plugged In panel on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.