Friday, November 11, 2011
ION Television kicks off the 2011 holiday season with six all-new original movies, starting Sunday, November 27. ION Television will premiere the new holiday movies along with returning favorites on Sundays throughout the season. New titles for ION this year include 12 Wishes of Christmas, Mandie and the Forgotten Christmas, Holiday Heist, A Golden Christmas 2, Christmas Mail, and A Christmas Kiss. It all kicks off on Sunday, Nov. 27 at 1pm and the highlight of the day is the primetime movie 12 Wishes of Christmas starring Elisa Donovan, Gabrielle Carteris, Sarah Thompson, and Fred Willard. Among the other stars on the six all-new holiday movies are Lacey Chabert, Vivica Fox, Chris Kattan, Julie Gonzalo, Bruce Davison, Kelly Stables, Alley Mills and Nicholas Brendon.
As for the regular schedule, this means the Sunday night George Lopez block is on hiatus for the holidays starting Nov. 27, but you can still catch the series in filler airings from time-to-time in the early afternoon. The series recently lost its other regular airings, such as Thursday and Friday afternoons. ION Television has a whole lot of Criminal Minds, Without a Trace, Ghost Whisperer, Monk and Psych dominating the regular schedule. ION also started airing new episodes of Flashpoint on Tuesday nights (since Oct. 18), with the premiere night delivering the network's highest-rated night of the season. The Flashpoint network premiere at 10pm ET/PT delivered 1.3 million total viewers, 949,000 households, and 589,000 viewers among A18-49 on that night. ION Television also ranked #9 among all cable networks for the night.
Among marathons, ION has a Thanksgiving Day movie marathon and a Criminal Minds marathon the day after from 4pm-3am. Stay with us for further updates, but as of now, this is all to report.
It's Friday, so it is time for "Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows" for the coming week. This is where we list what sitcom stars are appearing on talk shows for the coming week, the stars are both current and past sitcom stars, so this is for all sitcom fans of all eras!
For the week of November 14-18, 2011, we have many current sitcom stars and past sitcom stars on TV talk shows! All times listed are Eastern. So get your DVR's (or whatever you use) ready! Ready? Here is all what you need to know for the coming week!
Monday, November 14, 2011
- Jason Segel (How I Met Your Mother) - Watch Jason on The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Ron Howard (Happy Days/The Andy Griffith Show) - Ron and his daughter Bryce Dallas appear on NBC's Today between 7-9am and later he will be on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon at 12:37am on NBC.
- Don Rickles (C.P.O. Sharkey/Daddy Dearest) - Mr. Warmth stops by LIVE! with Regis & Kelly, so check your listings.
- Sherri Shepherd (Less Than Perfect) - Sherri is a guest on The Chew on ABC at 1pm et/12pt/c.
- Holly Robinson Peete (Hangin' with Mr. Cooper/For Your Love) - Holly appears on Nate Berkus, so check your local listings.
- Angela Kinsey (The Office) - Catch Angela on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Henry Winkler (Happy Days) - Henry guest co-hosts The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Melissa McCarthy (Mike & Molly) - Melissa is a guest on Anderson, so check your local listings.
- Rico Rodriguez (Modern Family) - The funny and talented Rico appears on Nate Berkus, so check your local listings.
- Jerry Seinfeld (Seinfeld) - Watch Jerry on The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Robin Williams (Mork & Mindy) - Robin drops by The Tonight Show with Jay Leno at 11:35pm on NBC.
- Tim Allen (Last Man Standing/Home Improvement) - Tim is a guest on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 12am on ABC.
- Angela Kinsey (The Office) - Angela appears as the voice of Geoff on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Eric Stonestreet (Modern Family) - Eric visits Good Morning America on ABC between 7-9am.
- Robin Williams (Mork & Mindy) - Robin continues to make the rounds on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check listings and later he will be on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Megyn Price (Rules of Engagement/Grounded for Life) - Megyn guest co-hosts The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Fran Drescher (Happily Divorced/The Nanny) - Fran visits The Wendy Williams Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations.
- Jim Parsons (The Big Bang Theory) - Watch the double Emmy winner Jim on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno at 11:35pm on NBC.
- Don Rickles (C.P.O. Sharkey/Daddy Dearest) - Don continues to make the rounds on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Beth Behrs (2 Broke Girls) - Catch Beth on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Eric Stonestreet (Modern Family) - Eric chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Mario Lopez (Saved by the Bell) - Mario guest co-hosts The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT and will also be on Rachael Ray, so check your local listings.
Bob's Burgers - "The Frond Files" (Fox, 7:00PM ET/PT)
Bob and Linda visit school and learn that their kids' essays about their fantasy version of Wagstaff are "too creative" and "offensive." Eugene transforms the school into a "Fart School for the Gifted" (watch out for Keyboard Jail); Tina, to her delight, depicts a world where she is romanced by countless zombie teenage boys; and Louise creates a school where she takes down a robotic Mr. Frond from the future ("We need more creamed corn!").
The Simpsons - "Diggs" (Fox, 7:30PM ET/PT)
Bart is rescued from a confrontation with Springfield Elementary's bullies by Diggs (guest voice Daniel Radcliffe), a recent transfer student and aspiring champion in the niche sport of falconry. But, Bart soon discovers that Diggs wants to do more than just wrangle falcons: he wants to take to the sky himself.
The Simpsons - "The Man Who Grew Too Much" (Fox, 8:00PM ET/PT)
On a research trip, Lisa is shocked to discover that Sideshow Bob is now the chief scientist at a massive chemical engineering company, but her fears are allayed as she becomes enamored with his likeminded appreciation of high-culture. Meanwhile, Marge's attempt to preach healthy sexual practices to a teen church group goes awry.
Family Guy - "Mom's the Word" (Fox, 9:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
After Peter's mother passes away, he forms a special friendship with her longtime pal, Evelyn (guest voice Lauren Bacall), who attempts to seduce Peter. Meanwhile, Stewie is distraught when he understands the reality of death for the first time.
Liv and Maddie - "Slump-A-Rooney" (Disney Channel, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Maddie and Willow are excited to try out for the school's varsity softball team but Willow is in a slump and Maddie figures out why.
I Didn't Do It - "If It Takes Like a Brussels Sprout" (Disney Channel, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Jasmine and Logan invent a spray that makes vegetables taste even more delicious.
Austin & Ally - "Cupids & Cuties" (Disney Channel, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Trish is nervous about an upcoming visit from a boy she has a crush on and acts strangely when he takes her on a date.
Monday, March 10
- Steve Harvey (The Steve Harvey Show) - Watch Steve on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC. He also chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Demi Lovato (Sonny with a Chance) - Demi stops by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- Andy Samberg (Brooklyn Nine-Nine) - Andy appears on Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Busy Philipps (Cougar Town) - Busy visits Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Minnie Driver (About a Boy) - Minnie is part of the guest panel on Chelsea Lately on E! at 11pm.
- Kevin Nealon (Weeds/Hiller and Diller/Weeds) - Kevin drops by Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Nia Long (The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air), Zulay Henao (Love Thy Neighbor), Terry Crews (Brooklyn Nine-Nine/Are We There Yet?/Everybody Hates Chris) and Wendi McLendon-Covey (The Goldbergs) - The cast of The Single Moms Club are guests on The Arsenio Hall Show, so check your local listings.
- Paul Scheer (The League) - Paul appears on The Pete Holmes Show at midnight on TBS.
- Ray Romano (Everybody Loves Raymond) - Ray appears on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Krysten Ritter (Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23) - Krysten talks about her new movie Veronica Mars on The Wendy Williams Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations.
- Jennie Garth (What I Like About You) - Jennie joins Clinton Kelly and prepares a savory layered dish with mushrooms and polenta and discusses her new book (Deep Thoughts from a Hollywood Blonde) on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Marcia Gay Harden (Trophy Wife) - Marcia chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Wendi McLendon-Covey and Troy Gentile (The Goldbergs) - Wendi and Troy will be on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings. Wendi will also be on The Better Show, so check your local listings.
- Chris Lowell (Enlisted) - Chris talks about the new Veronica Mars movie on New York Live on WNBC in New York at 12:30pm ET.
- Jenna Elfman (Growing Up Fisher/1600 Penn/Dharma & Greg) - Jenna is a guest on The Queen Latifah Show, so check your local listings.
- The Cast of Mixology - The cast of Mixology will be guests on Pop Sugar on TV Guide Network at 6pm and on the next day on their website at noon.
- Jason Ritter (The Class) - Jason appears on Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.