Friday, November 11, 2011
ION Television kicks off the 2011 holiday season with six all-new original movies, starting Sunday, November 27. ION Television will premiere the new holiday movies along with returning favorites on Sundays throughout the season. New titles for ION this year include 12 Wishes of Christmas, Mandie and the Forgotten Christmas, Holiday Heist, A Golden Christmas 2, Christmas Mail, and A Christmas Kiss. It all kicks off on Sunday, Nov. 27 at 1pm and the highlight of the day is the primetime movie 12 Wishes of Christmas starring Elisa Donovan, Gabrielle Carteris, Sarah Thompson, and Fred Willard. Among the other stars on the six all-new holiday movies are Lacey Chabert, Vivica Fox, Chris Kattan, Julie Gonzalo, Bruce Davison, Kelly Stables, Alley Mills and Nicholas Brendon.
As for the regular schedule, this means the Sunday night George Lopez block is on hiatus for the holidays starting Nov. 27, but you can still catch the series in filler airings from time-to-time in the early afternoon. The series recently lost its other regular airings, such as Thursday and Friday afternoons. ION Television has a whole lot of Criminal Minds, Without a Trace, Ghost Whisperer, Monk and Psych dominating the regular schedule. ION also started airing new episodes of Flashpoint on Tuesday nights (since Oct. 18), with the premiere night delivering the network's highest-rated night of the season. The Flashpoint network premiere at 10pm ET/PT delivered 1.3 million total viewers, 949,000 households, and 589,000 viewers among A18-49 on that night. ION Television also ranked #9 among all cable networks for the night.
Among marathons, ION has a Thanksgiving Day movie marathon and a Criminal Minds marathon the day after from 4pm-3am. Stay with us for further updates, but as of now, this is all to report.
It's Friday, so it is time for "Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows" for the coming week. This is where we list what sitcom stars are appearing on talk shows for the coming week, the stars are both current and past sitcom stars, so this is for all sitcom fans of all eras!
For the week of November 14-18, 2011, we have many current sitcom stars and past sitcom stars on TV talk shows! All times listed are Eastern. So get your DVR's (or whatever you use) ready! Ready? Here is all what you need to know for the coming week!
Monday, November 14, 2011
- Jason Segel (How I Met Your Mother) - Watch Jason on The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Ron Howard (Happy Days/The Andy Griffith Show) - Ron and his daughter Bryce Dallas appear on NBC's Today between 7-9am and later he will be on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon at 12:37am on NBC.
- Don Rickles (C.P.O. Sharkey/Daddy Dearest) - Mr. Warmth stops by LIVE! with Regis & Kelly, so check your listings.
- Sherri Shepherd (Less Than Perfect) - Sherri is a guest on The Chew on ABC at 1pm et/12pt/c.
- Holly Robinson Peete (Hangin' with Mr. Cooper/For Your Love) - Holly appears on Nate Berkus, so check your local listings.
- Angela Kinsey (The Office) - Catch Angela on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Henry Winkler (Happy Days) - Henry guest co-hosts The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Melissa McCarthy (Mike & Molly) - Melissa is a guest on Anderson, so check your local listings.
- Rico Rodriguez (Modern Family) - The funny and talented Rico appears on Nate Berkus, so check your local listings.
- Jerry Seinfeld (Seinfeld) - Watch Jerry on The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Robin Williams (Mork & Mindy) - Robin drops by The Tonight Show with Jay Leno at 11:35pm on NBC.
- Tim Allen (Last Man Standing/Home Improvement) - Tim is a guest on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 12am on ABC.
- Angela Kinsey (The Office) - Angela appears as the voice of Geoff on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Eric Stonestreet (Modern Family) - Eric visits Good Morning America on ABC between 7-9am.
- Robin Williams (Mork & Mindy) - Robin continues to make the rounds on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check listings and later he will be on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Megyn Price (Rules of Engagement/Grounded for Life) - Megyn guest co-hosts The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Fran Drescher (Happily Divorced/The Nanny) - Fran visits The Wendy Williams Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations.
- Jim Parsons (The Big Bang Theory) - Watch the double Emmy winner Jim on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno at 11:35pm on NBC.
- Don Rickles (C.P.O. Sharkey/Daddy Dearest) - Don continues to make the rounds on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Beth Behrs (2 Broke Girls) - Catch Beth on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Eric Stonestreet (Modern Family) - Eric chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Mario Lopez (Saved by the Bell) - Mario guest co-hosts The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT and will also be on Rachael Ray, so check your local listings.
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Thursday, July 24
The Big Bang Theory - "The Discovery Dissipation" (CBS, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Leonard and Amy help Sheldon cope with the shame he’s feeling after his accidental contribution to science is disproved. Meanwhile, Raj must stay with Howard and Bernadette for a week.
The Millers - "Driving Miss Crazy" (CBS, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
When Nathan gets frustrated after he’s forced to drive Carol around town for errands once again, he demands that she either learn how to drive or find another chauffeur. But when Debbie volunteers Adam to drive Carol, everyone’s surprised when they form an unexpected bond.
Welcome to Sweden - "Proving Love/Lagenhet" (NBC, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Bruce (Greg Poehler) and Emma (Josephine Bornebusch) move into an apartment in Stockholm and Bruce tries his best to introduce himself to the neighbors. Meanwhile, the couple is forced to prove their relationship at the immigration office, but the interviews don’t go quite as planned. Elsewhere, Emma suspects one of Bruce’s former clients, Aubrey Plaza (guest starring as herself), may be stalking him, while another, Amy Poehler (guest starring as herself), is in desperate need of his professional assistance.
Working the Engels - "Jenna's Friend" (NBC, 9:30PM ET/PT)
When Jimmy (Benjamin Arthur) gives their grandmother’s ring to a stripper, Jenna (Kacey Rohl) is forced to intervene to get it back – and makes an unlikely friend in the process. Meanwhile, Sandy (Azura Skye) wins free mother/daughter hip-hop classes and brings Ceil (Andrea Martin) along, but they quickly realize the class isn't meant for them. Ceil is ready to get out of there, until a former friend makes fun of Sandy, and then Ceil is determined not only that they stay, but that they win the dance competition. Rachel Wilson, Rebecca Dalton and Shawn Byfield guest star.
Married - "The Shower" (FX, 10:00PM ET/PT)
A.J. and Jess hijack Russ and Lina's night out.
You're the Worst - "Insouciance" (FX, 10:30PM ET/PT)
Jimmy attempts to take Gretchen on a date.
Love That Girl - "The Hot Seat" (TV One, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Imunique agrees to throw a bachelorette party for DeMiracle's fiance.
Thursday, July 24
- David Duchovny (Californication) - Catch David on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Mary Lynn Rajskub (How to Be a Gentleman) - Mary Lynn stops by Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Mo'Nique (The Parkers) - Mo'Nique appears on a repeat of The Arsenio Hall Show, so check your local listings.
- Wanda Sykes (The New Adventures of Old Christine/Wanda at Large) - Wanda is a guest on a repeat of The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Kristin Chenoweth (Kristin) - Tune in to see Kristin on Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Judy Greer (Married/Mad Love/Miss Guided) and Nat Faxon (Married/Ben and Kate) - Judy and Nat talk about their new FX series Married on NBC's Today in the 9am hour. They will also be on HuffPost Live.
- Adrienne Barbeau (Maude) - Adrienne discusses her role in the Hallmark Movie Channel original movie The Memory Book on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Greg Poehler (Welcome to Sweden) - Greg is a guest on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Leah Remini (The King of Queens/Family Tools) - Leah appears on a repeat of The Queen Latifah Show on your local station or at 3am on BET.
- Craig Ferguson (The Drew Carey Show) - Craig will be on Larry King Now at 2/5pm PT/ET on Ora.tv and Hulu.
- Jennie Garth and Tori Spelling (Mystery Girls) - Jennie and Tori are guests on Fox & Friends on Fox News Channel at 7:45am. Jennie will also be on HuffPost Live.