Friday, November 11, 2011
ION Television kicks off the 2011 holiday season with six all-new original movies, starting Sunday, November 27. ION Television will premiere the new holiday movies along with returning favorites on Sundays throughout the season. New titles for ION this year include 12 Wishes of Christmas, Mandie and the Forgotten Christmas, Holiday Heist, A Golden Christmas 2, Christmas Mail, and A Christmas Kiss. It all kicks off on Sunday, Nov. 27 at 1pm and the highlight of the day is the primetime movie 12 Wishes of Christmas starring Elisa Donovan, Gabrielle Carteris, Sarah Thompson, and Fred Willard. Among the other stars on the six all-new holiday movies are Lacey Chabert, Vivica Fox, Chris Kattan, Julie Gonzalo, Bruce Davison, Kelly Stables, Alley Mills and Nicholas Brendon.
As for the regular schedule, this means the Sunday night George Lopez block is on hiatus for the holidays starting Nov. 27, but you can still catch the series in filler airings from time-to-time in the early afternoon. The series recently lost its other regular airings, such as Thursday and Friday afternoons. ION Television has a whole lot of Criminal Minds, Without a Trace, Ghost Whisperer, Monk and Psych dominating the regular schedule. ION also started airing new episodes of Flashpoint on Tuesday nights (since Oct. 18), with the premiere night delivering the network's highest-rated night of the season. The Flashpoint network premiere at 10pm ET/PT delivered 1.3 million total viewers, 949,000 households, and 589,000 viewers among A18-49 on that night. ION Television also ranked #9 among all cable networks for the night.
Among marathons, ION has a Thanksgiving Day movie marathon and a Criminal Minds marathon the day after from 4pm-3am. Stay with us for further updates, but as of now, this is all to report.
It's Friday, so it is time for "Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows" for the coming week. This is where we list what sitcom stars are appearing on talk shows for the coming week, the stars are both current and past sitcom stars, so this is for all sitcom fans of all eras!
For the week of November 14-18, 2011, we have many current sitcom stars and past sitcom stars on TV talk shows! All times listed are Eastern. So get your DVR's (or whatever you use) ready! Ready? Here is all what you need to know for the coming week!
Monday, November 14, 2011
- Jason Segel (How I Met Your Mother) - Watch Jason on The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Ron Howard (Happy Days/The Andy Griffith Show) - Ron and his daughter Bryce Dallas appear on NBC's Today between 7-9am and later he will be on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon at 12:37am on NBC.
- Don Rickles (C.P.O. Sharkey/Daddy Dearest) - Mr. Warmth stops by LIVE! with Regis & Kelly, so check your listings.
- Sherri Shepherd (Less Than Perfect) - Sherri is a guest on The Chew on ABC at 1pm et/12pt/c.
- Holly Robinson Peete (Hangin' with Mr. Cooper/For Your Love) - Holly appears on Nate Berkus, so check your local listings.
- Angela Kinsey (The Office) - Catch Angela on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Henry Winkler (Happy Days) - Henry guest co-hosts The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Melissa McCarthy (Mike & Molly) - Melissa is a guest on Anderson, so check your local listings.
- Rico Rodriguez (Modern Family) - The funny and talented Rico appears on Nate Berkus, so check your local listings.
- Jerry Seinfeld (Seinfeld) - Watch Jerry on The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Robin Williams (Mork & Mindy) - Robin drops by The Tonight Show with Jay Leno at 11:35pm on NBC.
- Tim Allen (Last Man Standing/Home Improvement) - Tim is a guest on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 12am on ABC.
- Angela Kinsey (The Office) - Angela appears as the voice of Geoff on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Eric Stonestreet (Modern Family) - Eric visits Good Morning America on ABC between 7-9am.
- Robin Williams (Mork & Mindy) - Robin continues to make the rounds on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check listings and later he will be on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Megyn Price (Rules of Engagement/Grounded for Life) - Megyn guest co-hosts The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Fran Drescher (Happily Divorced/The Nanny) - Fran visits The Wendy Williams Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations.
- Jim Parsons (The Big Bang Theory) - Watch the double Emmy winner Jim on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno at 11:35pm on NBC.
- Don Rickles (C.P.O. Sharkey/Daddy Dearest) - Don continues to make the rounds on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Beth Behrs (2 Broke Girls) - Catch Beth on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Eric Stonestreet (Modern Family) - Eric chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Mario Lopez (Saved by the Bell) - Mario guest co-hosts The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT and will also be on Rachael Ray, so check your local listings.
SITCOMS AIRING TONIGHT (May 23)
The Big Bang Theory - "The Santa Simulation" (CBS, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Sheldon revisits some Christmas memories during a game of Dungeons and Dragons, while Penny, Bernadette and Amy try to find a girl for Koothrappali when he joins the girls for ladies' night.
Two and a Half Men - "I Scream When I Pee" (CBS, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Alan’s smokin’ hot, famous ex-wife, Kandi, wants him back. Meanwhile, Berta isn’t interested in celebrating her birthday, so Walden helps make it special. April Bowlby (“Drop Dead Diva”) returns as Alan’s second ex-wife, Kandi.
Save Me - "The Book of Beth" (NBC, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Series Premiere)
“Save Me” premieres with Emmy nominee Anne Heche (“Hung”) starring as Beth Harper, an absentee wife and mother who suffers a dramatic near-death experience and is revived only to discover that she now receives messages from God. As she warms up to her powers and begins dispensing advice that is astonishingly accurate, her husband Tom (Michael Landes, “Final Destination 2”) is skeptical and their teenage daughter Emily (Madison Davenport, “Shameless”) is horrified. Complicating matters even more, Tom’s mistress Carly (Alexandra Breckenridge, “American Horror Story”) shows up to confront Beth about the affair and quickly gets a shocking surprise. Read our review.
Save Me - "Take it Back" (NBC, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Beth (Anne Heche) begins a new life on the straight and narrow and wants to make amends with old friends she has offended. Her efforts to return a long-ago stolen espresso machine to next door neighbor Maggie (Joy Osmanski) are rebuffed. Meanwhile, Tom (Michael Landes) learns to adjust to his wife’s newfound ability to communicate with God and they both try to re-establish some sense of normality with their old friends and their daughter Emily (Madison Davenport).
The Office - "Couples Discount" (NBC, 9:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
The Office pairs off into pretend couples to take advantage of a Valentine’s Day discount at a local mini-mall. Erin (Ellie Kemper) assures Pete (Jake Lacy) she will break up with Andy (Ed Helms) when he returns, but he has good reason to doubt her. Jim (John Krasinski) and Pam (Jenna Fischer) share a meal with Brian, the documentary's sound man.
Parks and Recreation - "Ms. Knope Goes to Washington" (NBC, 9:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Leslie (Amy Poehler) and Andy (Chris Pratt) visit Ben (Adam Scott) and April (Aubrey Plaza) at their new jobs in Washington D.C., and Leslie feels overwhelmed by the city -- especially after meeting two of her idols (Senators Barbara Boxer and Olympia Snowe). Meanwhile, Ron (Nick Offerman) throws a “thank you” barbeque for the entire Parks and Recreation staff.
Men at Work - "The Gibbs-Orcism" (TBS, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Tyler's new girlfriend is all too familiar to Milo and Gibbs, so they do their best to hide the truth from him. Neal and Amy do their best to avoid the "anniversary curse," but they can't seem to escape their fate.
Anger Management - "Charlie, Kate and Jen Get Romantic" (FX, 9:30PM ET/PT)
Martin tries to undermine Charlie and Kate's relationship by telling Kate that Charlie and Jennifer are getting back together.
Big Time Rush - "Big Time Bonus" (Nickelodeon, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Gustavo gives the guys a bonus for their hard work, but they quickly begin to make bad decisions with their money. Carlos hires a personal assistant, James buys a snake he can't live without, Kendall accidentally buys a truck full of oranges and Logan can't resist the power of tipping and getting favors done in return.
Wendell & Vinnie - "The Dutch & Us" (Nickelodeon, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Wendell befriends a lonely student from Holland, Jann. But when Jann abandons Wendell for a cooler crowd, Vinnie decides to help Wendell win him back by putting them in a situation where they're forced to spend time together.