Friday, October 21, 2011
The Wayans Bros. and 227 Get Marathons on Centric; Sitcom Stars On Talk Shows (Week of October 24, 2011)
The two newest acquisitions on BET's spin-off network Centric will be getting marathon play the next two weekends! The sitcoms would be The Wayans Bros. and 227. Both sitcoms joined the line-up earlier this month, as we mentioned. The Wayans Bros. will get a welcome marathon this weekend (Oct. 22-23). On Saturday the marathon will run from 12pm-10pm and more from 11pm-2am. Then on Sunday the marathon will encore from 9am-9pm with nearly all of the episodes from Saturday airing. As for 227, that marathon will air next weekend (Oct. 29-30), child. It is a marathon of all season one episodes, with the first 14 airing on Saturday from 11am-6pm. The first 14 will encore the next day from 9am-4pm, before the remaining first season episodes air from 4pm-8pm. That may be Halloween weekend, but you can all dress up like Sandra!
The Wayans Bros. regularly airs on Centric weekdays from 1-2pm & 11pm-12am, while 227 has morning play from 11am-12pm. Stay with us for continued updates on these sitcoms and Centric.
It's Friday, so it is time for "Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows" for the coming week. This is where we list what sitcom stars are appearing on talk shows for the coming week, the stars are both current and past sitcom stars, so this is for all sitcom fans of all eras!
For the week of October 24-28, 2011, we have many current sitcom stars and past sitcom stars on TV talk shows! All times listed are Eastern. So get your DVR's (or whatever you use) ready! Ready? Here is all what you need to know for the coming week!
Monday, October 24, 2011
- Bryan Cranston (Malcolm in the Middle) - Watch Bryan on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Kat Dennings (2 Broke Girls) - Kat appears on Chelsea Lately on E! at 11pm.
- Eric Stonestreet (Modern Family) - Eric stops by Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Sean Hayes (Will & Grace) - Sean is a guest on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check listings.
- Don Rickles (C.P.O. Sharkey/Daddy Dearest) - Catch Mr. Warmth on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Alan Alda (M*A*S*H) - Alan drops by The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Téa Leoni (The Naked Truth) - Téa appears on LIVE! with Regis & Kelly, so check your listings.
- Bob Newhart (The Bob Newhart Show/Newhart) - Bob visits The Rosie Show at 7pm on OWN.
- Tracy Morgan (30 Rock) - Tracy stops by The Rosie Show at 7pm on OWN.
- Christina Applegate (Up All Night/Samantha Who?/Married with Children) - Christina talks about Up All Night on Today on NBC between 7-9am.
- Paul Scheer (The League) - Watch Paul on Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Jane Levy (Suburgatory) - The breakout star of Suburgatory appears on ABC's Good Morning America between 7-9am, then chats with the ladies of The View at 11am ET/10am CT/PT, and finally appears on The Chew on ABC at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT. How great would it be to see Amy Davidson on Suburgatory?
- Patricia Heaton (The Middle/Everybody Loves Raymond) - Tune in to see Patricia on The Wendy Williams Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations.
- Ana Gasteyer (Suburgatory) - Ana is a guest on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Chris D'Elia (Whitney) - Catch Chris on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno at 11:35pm on NBC.
- Kunal Nayyar (The Big Bang Theory) - Kunal visits the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Judith Light (Who's the Boss?) - Judith stops by The Gayle King Show at 10am on OWN.
- Danny DeVito (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia/Taxi) - Danny appears on Today on NBC between 7-9am.
- Olivia Munn (Perfect Couples) - Watch Olivia on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Marlo Thomas (That Girl) - Marlo appears on Today on NBC between 7-9a.
- Chris D'Elia (Whitney) - Chris stops by Today on NBC between 9-10am.
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Thursday, July 24
The Big Bang Theory - "The Discovery Dissipation" (CBS, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Leonard and Amy help Sheldon cope with the shame he’s feeling after his accidental contribution to science is disproved. Meanwhile, Raj must stay with Howard and Bernadette for a week.
The Millers - "Driving Miss Crazy" (CBS, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
When Nathan gets frustrated after he’s forced to drive Carol around town for errands once again, he demands that she either learn how to drive or find another chauffeur. But when Debbie volunteers Adam to drive Carol, everyone’s surprised when they form an unexpected bond.
Welcome to Sweden - "Proving Love/Lagenhet" (NBC, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Bruce (Greg Poehler) and Emma (Josephine Bornebusch) move into an apartment in Stockholm and Bruce tries his best to introduce himself to the neighbors. Meanwhile, the couple is forced to prove their relationship at the immigration office, but the interviews don’t go quite as planned. Elsewhere, Emma suspects one of Bruce’s former clients, Aubrey Plaza (guest starring as herself), may be stalking him, while another, Amy Poehler (guest starring as herself), is in desperate need of his professional assistance.
Working the Engels - "Jenna's Friend" (NBC, 9:30PM ET/PT)
When Jimmy (Benjamin Arthur) gives their grandmother’s ring to a stripper, Jenna (Kacey Rohl) is forced to intervene to get it back – and makes an unlikely friend in the process. Meanwhile, Sandy (Azura Skye) wins free mother/daughter hip-hop classes and brings Ceil (Andrea Martin) along, but they quickly realize the class isn't meant for them. Ceil is ready to get out of there, until a former friend makes fun of Sandy, and then Ceil is determined not only that they stay, but that they win the dance competition. Rachel Wilson, Rebecca Dalton and Shawn Byfield guest star.
Married - "The Shower" (FX, 10:00PM ET/PT)
A.J. and Jess hijack Russ and Lina's night out.
You're the Worst - "Insouciance" (FX, 10:30PM ET/PT)
Jimmy attempts to take Gretchen on a date.
Love That Girl - "The Hot Seat" (TV One, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Imunique agrees to throw a bachelorette party for DeMiracle's fiance.
Thursday, July 24
- David Duchovny (Californication) - Catch David on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Mary Lynn Rajskub (How to Be a Gentleman) - Mary Lynn stops by Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Mo'Nique (The Parkers) - Mo'Nique appears on a repeat of The Arsenio Hall Show, so check your local listings.
- Wanda Sykes (The New Adventures of Old Christine/Wanda at Large) - Wanda is a guest on a repeat of The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Kristin Chenoweth (Kristin) - Tune in to see Kristin on Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Judy Greer (Married/Mad Love/Miss Guided) and Nat Faxon (Married/Ben and Kate) - Judy and Nat talk about their new FX series Married on NBC's Today in the 9am hour. They will also be on HuffPost Live.
- Adrienne Barbeau (Maude) - Adrienne discusses her role in the Hallmark Movie Channel original movie The Memory Book on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Greg Poehler (Welcome to Sweden) - Greg is a guest on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Leah Remini (The King of Queens/Family Tools) - Leah appears on a repeat of The Queen Latifah Show on your local station or at 3am on BET.
- Craig Ferguson (The Drew Carey Show) - Craig will be on Larry King Now at 2/5pm PT/ET on Ora.tv and Hulu.
- Jennie Garth and Tori Spelling (Mystery Girls) - Jennie and Tori are guests on Fox & Friends on Fox News Channel at 7:45am. Jennie will also be on HuffPost Live.