Tuesday, July 05, 2011
TV Land August 2011 Highlights; Home Improvement Back on Nick at Nite, To Air Wednesday Late Nights Following The Bundys
For Hot in Cleveland (Wednesdays at 10pm) the season finale is on Wednesday, Aug. 31, 2011 at 10pm. The August 2011 episodes are #222 "Arch Enemies" on Aug. 3, #218 Too Hot For TV (clip show) on Aug. 10, #217 "Indecent Proposals" on Aug. 17, #219 "Bridezelka" on Aug. 24 and the season finale #220 "Elka's Big Day" on Aug. 31. Among the guest stars in August are Buck Henry, Huey Lewis and Cedric the Entertainer. The weekend before the season finale, watch the "Hot in Cleveland Weekend" on TV Land on Saturday, Aug. 27, 2011 from 9am-9pm and Sunday, Aug. 28, 2011 from 9am-12am! More info on this will be released soon, but you'll have two seasons worth of episodes here!
The only other item of note on TV Land August 2011 is the feature film premiere of the blockbuster hit Titanic on Sunday, Aug. 7, 2011 from 9pm-12:30am. This is the only movie airing on TV Land in August, a far cry from what they used to air, as the Monday morning movies will be removed.
A couple of weeks ago we announced the Nick at Nite summer marathons line-up that start July 4. Everything is still on target, but Wednesday nights (starting July 6) will see some time changes and the return of Home Improvement. Wednesdays from 11pm-2am will be Married...with Children, not the planned 11pm-3am slot because Nick at Nite cannot air the series from 2am-7am because TBS has rights during those hours. So because of that, instead of starting Family Matters earlier, they will just bring back Home Improvement and air it from 2am-4am on Wednesday nights leading into Family Matters from 4am-7am. Previously Family Matters was scheduled from 3am-7am. So, it's not a big change, but it does bring back Tim Allen and family on Nick at Nite after a couple of weeks off. They will remain on TV Land as well on Tuesday nights from 2am-5am. The Nick at Nite summer line-up started yesterday with George Lopez Mondays (11pm-5am). Watch the premiere of Married...with Children on Nick at Nite, tomorrow night at 11pm!
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Thursday, July 24
The Big Bang Theory - "The Discovery Dissipation" (CBS, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Leonard and Amy help Sheldon cope with the shame he’s feeling after his accidental contribution to science is disproved. Meanwhile, Raj must stay with Howard and Bernadette for a week.
The Millers - "Driving Miss Crazy" (CBS, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
When Nathan gets frustrated after he’s forced to drive Carol around town for errands once again, he demands that she either learn how to drive or find another chauffeur. But when Debbie volunteers Adam to drive Carol, everyone’s surprised when they form an unexpected bond.
Welcome to Sweden - "Proving Love/Lagenhet" (NBC, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Bruce (Greg Poehler) and Emma (Josephine Bornebusch) move into an apartment in Stockholm and Bruce tries his best to introduce himself to the neighbors. Meanwhile, the couple is forced to prove their relationship at the immigration office, but the interviews don’t go quite as planned. Elsewhere, Emma suspects one of Bruce’s former clients, Aubrey Plaza (guest starring as herself), may be stalking him, while another, Amy Poehler (guest starring as herself), is in desperate need of his professional assistance.
Working the Engels - "Jenna's Friend" (NBC, 9:30PM ET/PT)
When Jimmy (Benjamin Arthur) gives their grandmother’s ring to a stripper, Jenna (Kacey Rohl) is forced to intervene to get it back – and makes an unlikely friend in the process. Meanwhile, Sandy (Azura Skye) wins free mother/daughter hip-hop classes and brings Ceil (Andrea Martin) along, but they quickly realize the class isn't meant for them. Ceil is ready to get out of there, until a former friend makes fun of Sandy, and then Ceil is determined not only that they stay, but that they win the dance competition. Rachel Wilson, Rebecca Dalton and Shawn Byfield guest star.
Married - "The Shower" (FX, 10:00PM ET/PT)
A.J. and Jess hijack Russ and Lina's night out.
You're the Worst - "Insouciance" (FX, 10:30PM ET/PT)
Jimmy attempts to take Gretchen on a date.
Love That Girl - "The Hot Seat" (TV One, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Imunique agrees to throw a bachelorette party for DeMiracle's fiance.
Thursday, July 24
- David Duchovny (Californication) - Catch David on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Mary Lynn Rajskub (How to Be a Gentleman) - Mary Lynn stops by Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Mo'Nique (The Parkers) - Mo'Nique appears on a repeat of The Arsenio Hall Show, so check your local listings.
- Wanda Sykes (The New Adventures of Old Christine/Wanda at Large) - Wanda is a guest on a repeat of The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Kristin Chenoweth (Kristin) - Tune in to see Kristin on Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Judy Greer (Married/Mad Love/Miss Guided) and Nat Faxon (Married/Ben and Kate) - Judy and Nat talk about their new FX series Married on NBC's Today in the 9am hour. They will also be on HuffPost Live.
- Adrienne Barbeau (Maude) - Adrienne discusses her role in the Hallmark Movie Channel original movie The Memory Book on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Greg Poehler (Welcome to Sweden) - Greg is a guest on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Leah Remini (The King of Queens/Family Tools) - Leah appears on a repeat of The Queen Latifah Show on your local station or at 3am on BET.
- Craig Ferguson (The Drew Carey Show) - Craig will be on Larry King Now at 2/5pm PT/ET on Ora.tv and Hulu.
- Jennie Garth and Tori Spelling (Mystery Girls) - Jennie and Tori are guests on Fox & Friends on Fox News Channel at 7:45am. Jennie will also be on HuffPost Live.