Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Also, Comcast in the New York City/NJ/Philadelphia area will ALL add Antenna TV in about two weeks on Tuesday, Jan. 25! Most of those systems will carry the network on channel 252. Antenna TV is of course available over-the-air in these two markets (New York and Philadelphia) on channels 11.4 in NYC and 17.2 in Philadelphia, as you all know. One other note in this region is that all Cablevision systems in Connecticut will add Antenna TV on channel 114 on Wednesday, Jan. 26. No word yet on when Cablevision in NY/NJ will add the network.
What about other regions? Well Chicago, Houston, Seattle, Denver, Cleveland, Sacramento, San Diego, Salt Lake City, Milwaukee, Harrisburg, Greensboro, Memphis, New Orleans, Scranton, Springfield MO, Huntsville, Chattanooga, and Marquette MI markets have all already added Antenna TV to a cable system or two. Cities coming to cable soon will be Los Angeles, Dallas, Washington D.C., Miami, Portland, Indianapolis, Hartford/New Haven, Grand Rapids, Norfolk, Fresno and Odessa-Midland. But of course those markets all have Antenna TV available over-the-air!
The following markets will add Antenna TV over-the-air soon: St. Louis (March), Kansas City (March), Oklahoma City (May), Richmond (TBD), Des Moines (late January), and Davenport/Rock Island (TBD). Cable coverage for these areas are TBD, but Oklahoma City has reached an agreement with Cox to start carrying the network during the May launch on channel 247, while Des Moines has reached an agreement with Mediacom on channel 114 (but the start date is TBD).
Stay with us for further information and as always, keep checking the affiliates section on AntennaTV.TV! There will be a channel locator there very soon (via zip code search) for easier information.
David Nelson, who starred on his parents' popular sitcom The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet, has died. He was battling complications of colon cancer and died Tuesday (January 11) at his home in Los Angeles. Nelson was the last remaining member of the Nelsons TV family, which included actor/bandleader Ozzie, his singer wife, Harriet Hilliard and his teen idol brother Rick. The show originated on radio in 1952 as Here Come the Nelsons, then ran for 320 episodes on television on ABC from 1952 to 1966 as The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet with some of the story lines taken from the stars' own lives. David Nelson also directed and produced numerous episodes of the show throughout its run. The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet was shot in the Nelson family home in the Hollywood foothills, which remains a popular attraction for visitors on Hollywood celebrity bus tours.
His other television credits included Hondo, The Love Boat, The D.A., and TV movies High School USA and A Family For Joe. Directing credits included Goodnight Beantown, Adam-12, O.K. Crackerby!, and Ozzie's Girls.
It is just too bad no major network airs Ozzie & Harriet and most episodes are not on DVD either. The Nelsons were a quintessential family. I loved the short tribute the feature film North did back in 1994 of the Nelson family with John Ritter, Faith Ford, Scarlett Johansson and Jesse Zeigler as the Nelson's (well that tribute also was a homage to other '50s sitcoms as well such as Leave it to Beaver, Donna Reed Show, Father Knows Best). Long live the Nelsons! He will deeply missed. Mr. Nelson was 74.
Mike & Molly - "Molly Unleashed" (CBS, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
When Molly finds herself at a crossroads with her career, she makes a huge decision. Brian Baumgartner guest stars as Molly’s union rep, James.
The Millers - "Pilot" (CBS, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Nathan and his sister, Debbie, are upset when their parents announce they’re divorcing after 43 years of marriage. However, that’s nothing compared to the panic they feel when Carol, their intrusive mother, announces that she’s moving in with Nathan, while Tom, their easily distracted father, is moving in with Debbie.
Monday, April 21
- Courteney Cox (Cougar Town/Friends) - Watch Courteney The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Jimmie "J.J." Walker (Good Times) - Jimmie appears on The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Billy Bob Thornton (Hears Afire) - Billy Bob is a guest on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- George Lopez (Saint George/George Lopez) - George stops by The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Ari Graynor (Bad Teacher) - Ari visits The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Marlon Wayans (The Wayans Bros.) - Marlon is a guest on @midnight at midnight on Comedy Central.
- Bob Saget (How I Met Your Mother/Full House) - Bob is part of the guest panel on Chelsea Lately on E! at 11pm.
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt (3rd Rock from the Sun) - Joseph appears on a repeat of Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Gillian Jacobs (Community) - Tune in to see Gillian on Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Paul Scheer (The League) - Paul is a guest on a repeat of The Pete Holmes Show at midnight on TBS.
- Christopher Meloni (Surviving Jack/The Fanelli Boys) - Christopher drops by The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Brooklyn Decker, Majandra Delfino and Zoe Lister-Jones (Friends with Better Lives) - The women of Friends with Better Lives are guests on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT. Zoe will also be on Pop Sugar Now on TV Guide Network at 6pm and on the next day on their website at noon.
- Drew Carey (The Drew Carey Show/The Good Life) - Drew visits The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Andre Braugher (Brooklyn Nine-Nine) - Andre will be on New York Live on WNBC in New York at 12:30pm ET.
- Kirstie Alley (Kirstie/Veronica's Closet/Cheers) - Kirstie throws down a figure-friendly chicken dinner on Rachael Ray, so check your local listings.
- Ted Lange (The Love Boat) - Ted is a guest on a repeat of The Better Show, so check your local listings.
- Brittany Daniel (The Game/That '80s Show) - Brittany shares her story of triumph over non-Hodgkins lymphoma on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Beau Bridges (The Millers) - Beau appears on The Queen Latifah Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations.
- Toni Colette (United States of Tara) - Toni will be on HuffPost Live.
- Thomas Haden Church (Wings) - Thomas is a guest on HuffPost Live.
- Sofia Vergara (Modern Family/Hot Properties/The Knights of Prosperity) - Sofia visits ABC's Good Morning America between 7-9am.
- James Van Der Beek (Friends with Better Lives/Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23) - James will be on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.
- Holly Robinson Peete (Hangin' with Mr. Cooper/For Your Love) - Holly hosts the Plugged In panel on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.