Monday, December 27, 2010
Starting next week, Jan. 3, weekdays from 1pm-4pm has changed from the original plan as well as Sundays from 7am-1pm. Weekdays in the 1:00pm hour will now be Father Knows Best not originally scheduled Burns & Allen. At 2:00pm, Dennis the Menace is now scheduled instead of Hazel. At 2:30pm another Dennis the Menace will air instead of The Farmer's Daughter. At 3:00pm Hazel is on instead of Father Knows Best. And at 3:30pm we get another Hazel instead of Dennis the Menace. To recap the weekday 1pm-4pm changes, Farmer's Daughter and Burns & Allen are no longer scheduled and we get more Father Knows Best, Hazel and Dennis the Menace. The rest of the weekday schedule that was originally planned will remain intact.
As mentioned, Sundays 7am-1pm will also change starting Jan. 9. Another block of The Three Stooges will air from 7am-10am replacing an hour each of Showcase 39, All-Star Theatre, and Circus Boy. From 10am-1pm we get an hour each of Father Knows Best, Dennis the Menace and Hazel as they will now also air on Sundays now! This means The Adventures of Rin Tin Tin, The Adventures of Wild Bill Hickok and Iron Horse are not premiering. We will let you know when those three, and also the two sitcoms on weekdays, will premiere as soon we get the information! Fans of Father Knows Best, Dennis the Menace and Hazel are certainly happy though, as they are now getting much more airtime! Stay with us as usual for further information!
Keep on discussing Antenna TV on our message board!
Centric will make some schedule changes beginning next week. After having a special Christmas Day marathon, Sister Sister will now join the regular schedule on Jan. 3. Sister Sister has been airing on and off on sister network BET. It also currently airs on the cable network GMC every Saturday morning/afternoon. The sitcom starring Tia & Tamera Mowry, will air weekdays at 12:00pm & 12:30pm. Leading into Sister Sister will be the Centric premiere of the 2003 reality series Starting Over at 11am.
There are other schedule changes as well, such as The Unit joining the schedule airing weekdays in the early hour of 5am, following The A-Team at 4am. Miami Vice remains at 6am, along with another The A-Team at 7am. Among the other changes include another hour of In Living Color being added, weekdays in the 5pm hour and another hour of The A-Team weekdays at 11pm.
To recap, weekdays looks like this: Miami Vice at 6am, The A-Team at 7am, Centric Hits from 8am-10am, Soul Train at 10am, Starting Over at 11am, back-to-back episodes of Sister Sister, The Steve Harvey Show, and The Cosby Show from 12pm-3pm. Then from 3pm-5pm, we still have the Flick Centric movie, followed by back-to-back episodes of In Living Color at 5pm. At 6pm, it is an encore of The Steve Harvey Project, followed by back-to-back episodes of The Jamie Foxx Show and The Cosby Show from 7-9pm leading into an original episode of The Steve Harvey Project at 9pm. The 10pm hour remains In Living Color, with The A-Team now at 11pm, and more The Jamie Foxx Show in the 12am hour. The Cosby Show remains in the 1am hour, but now the Flick Centric movie starts at 2am leading into The A-Team and The Unit from 4-6am.
Weekends will have mostly marathons or stunts with some regular airings such as Sister Sister, The Cosby Show, In Living Color, and The Jamie Foxx Show airing in early evening, primetime and/or late night.
We apologize for the delay today in posting today's blog, as we were buried in the blizzard (or snow-icane, whatever you want to call it). 31.8 inches reported in my area!
New on DVD/Blu-ray (January/February)
01/03 - Girls - The Complete Fifth Season (Blu-ray)
01/10 - Broad City - Season 3
01/17 - I Love Lucy - Superstar Special #2 (Colorized)
01/17 - The Love Boat - Season Three - Volume One
01/17 - The Love Boat - Season Three - Volume Two
01/24 - Hooperman - Season One / Review
01/24 - Hooperman - Season Two / Review
01/31 - Ballers - The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
02/07 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - Sabrina Down Under
02/07 - So Little Time - Volume 1 - School's Cool - Boy Crazy
02/07 - So Little Time - Volume 2 - About a Family - Hangin' Out
02/07 - 227 - The Complete First Season (Mill Creek)
02/07 - Vice Principals - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
02/14 - Beavis and Butt-Head - The Complete Collection
02/14 - Grace and Frankie - Season Two
02/28 - Fuller House - The Complete First Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Monday, February 27
The Big Bang Theory - "The Dependence Transcedence" (CBS, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Tensions rise when the boys struggle to complete their government project on time and Sheldon tries an energy drink to stay awake. Also, Penny and Amy go to a “party” at Bert (Brian Posehn) the geologist’s house, and Kooothrappali learns Bernadette’s true feelings about her pregnancy when they clean out the future baby room. Dean Norris returns as Air Force Representative Colonel Williams.
Man with a Plan - "Assisted Living" (CBS, 8:30PM ET/PT)
When Adam's parents visit unannounced, they reveal surprising plans for their future living arrangements. Emmy Award winner Swoosie Kurtz and Stacy Keach guest star as Bev and Joe, Adam and Don’s parents.
Superior Donuts - "Takin' It to the Streets" (CBS, 8:30PM ET/PT)
When Franco and Sweatpants discover their new landlord, Fawz, wants to convert their apartment building into luxury condos, they decide to organize a protest. Also, Randy realizes she needs to be nicer to James in order to get a good recommendation for her sergeant’s exam.
2 Broke Girls - "And the Dad Day Afternoon" (CBS, 9:00PM ET/PT)
When Han’s new therapist suggests that Max needs to confront her “daddy issues” and fear of intimacy, she reluctantly heads to Rhode Island to track down her birth father with the diner gang in tow. Also, Oleg is up in arms when Sophie wants him to help out around the house.
Monday, February 27
- Keri Russell (Running Wilde) - Watch Keri on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- Connie Britton (Spin City/The Fighting Fitzgeralds/Lost at Home) - Connie appears on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Slink Johnson (Black Jesus) - Slick is a guest on @midnight on Comedy Central at midnight.
- Adam Scott (Parks and Recreation) - Adam drops by Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Josh Henderson (One on One) - Josh appears on Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo. He also talks about The Arrangement on NBC's Today in the 10am hour.
- David Hyde Pierce (Frasier) - David chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Jerry O'Connell (We Are Men/Carpoolers/My Secret Identity) - Jerry is a guest on LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Leighton Meester (Making History) - Leighton stops by Harry, so check your local listings.
- Holly Robinson Peete (Hangin' with Mr. Cooper/For Your Love) - Holly visits Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- John Lithgow (Trial & Error/Twenty Good Years/3rd Rock from the Sun) - John talks about Trial & Error on NBC's Today in the 9am hour and on the AOL Build Show at 1:30pm.
- Billy Gardell (Mike & Molly) - Billy dishes on how This is Us is following in Mike & Molly’s footsteps – and why both shows are so beloved on People Now at 8:30am.
- Lisa Kudrow (Friends/The Comeback) and Craig Robinson (The Office) - Lisa and Craig talk about their new film Table 19 on the AOL Build Show at 2:30pm.
- Sinbad (A Different World/The Sinbad Show) - Sinbad is a guest on Steve Harvey, so check your local listings.
- Bradley Whitford (Trophy Wife) - Bradley visits The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Craig Robinson (The Office/Mr. Robinson) - Craig appears on The Real, so check your local listings.