Tuesday, September 07, 2010
I Dream of Jeannie joins The Jeffersons and Good Times (both of those are airing weekdays in the 10am hour starting Sept. 22) in sitcoms returning to TV Land in all-new deals. While Jeannie gets a launch marathon in late October, it won't air as a regular, as of now, until early November. So you will have to wait a bit longer to see when it will air as a regular. Bewitched will likely return from its hiatus with Jeannie.
Original series wise, She's Got the Look finishes its season on Wednesday, Sept. 29 at 10pm with the season finale, while the following week will have Harry Loves Lisa launch on Oct. 6. Harry Loves Lisa showcases the couple’s highs and lows as Harry Hamiln attempts to jumpstart his acting career, Lisa Rinna struggles with the tabloids and they both try to keep their clothing store Belle Gray afloat. The series offers full access to their lives as celebrities and shows that despite their many differences, this Hollywood marriage has managed to survive thanks to their values and undeniable chemistry. Whether Harry rolls his eyes or wrings his hands and Lisa is frustrated by his caution and frugality, Harry truly does love Lisa and the feeling is mutual. Their secret to marital bliss is acceptance...and a sense of humor.
Other TV Land October 2010 highlights include the continuation of The Andy Griffith Show's 50th anniversary marathon on Monday, Sept. 27 from 8am-6pm and the weekend of Saturday, Oct. 2 and Sunday, Oct. 3 from 4pm-8pm. October 3 is the actual anniversary of the series debut. "Dressing Up For Halloween" stunt on Halloween (Sunday, Oct. 31) starting at 2:30pm with movie airings of Mrs. Doubtfire and Tootsie. TV Land movie premieres for the month are Tootsie, The Princess Bride, Romancing the Stone, Mrs. Doubtfire and Airplane!
View the FULL TV Land October 2010 schedule and highlights. As of now, there are no changes to the regular schedule. I Dream of Jeannie is expected to join the schedule in November with the return of Bewitched. If TV Land changes anything in October, we'll let you know, so stay with us!
Moving on to ABC Family, they will have their annual 13 Nights of Halloween this October. They will kick-off the event on Tuesday, October 19 at 8pm with an all-new Halloween-themed episode of original sitcom Melissa & Joey titled "A Fright in the Attic." Each night in primetime and all-day on weekends will feature Halloween related programming including Halloween episodes of That '70s Show, America's Funniest Home Videos, Sabrina the Teenage Witch and movies such as The Goonies, Teen Witch, Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Corpse Bride, The Spiderwick Chronicles, and TMNT. ABC Family will also premiere animated shorts--the nine-minute Disney's Trick or Treat and twelve-minute Disney's Lonesome Ghosts.
See the full 13 night schedule for ABC Family's 2010 edition of 13 Nights of Halloween.
Last Man Standing - "Eve's Boyfriend" (ABC, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Eve has a new boyfriend but refuses to talk about him. After Vanessa pressures her for some good ol’ girl talk, Eve concedes and opens up, much to Vanessa’s joy. But when Mandy and Kristin catch wind that Eve’s boyfriend is taking part in the same overnight Junior ROTC camping trip as Eve, their past mistakes prompt them to be concerned.
The Neighbors - "Balle Balle!" (ABC, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Marty and Debbie are worried when Larry Bird tells them his Indian co-worker at the coffee shop has invited him to a traditional Indian wedding. Despite their pleas, Larry decides to attend without their approval and he and Jackie get carried away when trying to come up with a wedding gift. After Larry does research on Indian weddings, he concludes all weddings take place in “Bollywood” and decides to give his friend a full scale Bollywood number.
Enlisted - "Parade Duty" (Fox, 9:00PM ET/PT)
After Cody assigns the platoon "Parade Duty" Pete tries to inspire his team, but finds he is being sabotaged by his own brother. After things go terribly wrong, all three brothers learn a bit more about what it means to be a soldier in Rear D.
Raising Hope - "Baby Phat" (Fox, 9:30PM ET/PT)
Burt and Virginia are in desperate need of a vacation and, at Barney's suggestion, head to a resort for a little R&R. But the "resort" turns out to be a different kind of place than they were hoping for. Meanwhile, Jimmy and Sabrina decide they want to have a baby.
Jessie - "Snack Attack" (Disney Channel, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Jessie notices a famous casting director in the park and tries to impress him by volunteering to help his daughter befriend the Ross kids.
Dog with a Blog - "I Want My Nikki Back, Nikki Back, Nikki Back" (Disney Channel, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Tyler decides to try and get Nikki back as his girlfriend but Avery is hesitant to help him for fear of being caught between her friend and brother.
Love That Girl - "Assets and Liabilities" (TV One, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Delroy finds a way out of paying his taxes; Imunique and Jasmine are both into the same guy.
Friday, March 7
- Ellen DeGeneres (Ellen) - Watch Ellen on a repeat of Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Kenan Thompson (Kenan & Kel) - Kenan appears on Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Patrick Duffy (Step by Step) - Patrick discusses the new season of Dallas on LIVE! with Kelly and Michael, so check your listings. He will also be on NBC's Today in the 10am hour.
- Jason Bateman (Arrested Development/The Hogan Family/It's Your Move) - Jason is a guest on Pop Sugar on TV Guide Network at 6pm and on the next day on their website at noon.
- Scott Foley (The Goodwin Games/A.U.S.A.) - Scott joins the Chew Crew on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Judy Gold (All-American Girl) - Judy weighs in on hot topics on The Couch on WLNY 10/55 in New York between 7-9am.
- Chelsea Handler (Are You There, Chelsea?) - Chelsea answers calls from the Foodie Phone Booth on Rachael Ray, so check your local listings.
- Stephanie Beatriz (Brooklyn Nine-Nine) - Stephanie discusses Brooklyn Nine-Nine on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Lena Dunham (Girls) - Lena will be on NBC's Today between 7-9am.
- Patrick Warburton (Rules of Engagement/Seinfeld) - Patrick appears on NBC's Today between 7-9am.
- Terry Crews (Brooklyn Nine-Nine/Are We There Yet?/Everybody Hates Chris) - Terry is a guest on Larry King Now at 2/5pm PT/ET on Ora.tv and Hulu.
- Christine Lakin (Step by Step) - Christine is a guest on Big Morning Buzz Live with Nick Lachey on VH1 at 10am.
- Henry Winkler (Happy Days/Out of Practice) - Henry visits The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.