Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Now that we got that out of the way, we can move on to the TBS Fall 2010 schedule! The schedule starts on Monday, Sept. 20 with weekdays from 6am-9am remaining the same as it is now, which means Married...with Children from 6-7am and Saved by the Bell from 7-9am. Then the 9am hour will see changes as Yes, Dear moves to the hour replacing Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Not to worry because Fresh Prince will move to 10am-11:30am, as it replaces House of Payne and Home Improvement from 10:30am-11:30am. At 11:30am & 12pm TBS will air an hour of House of Payne, replacing two more airings of Home Improvement. TBS is pulling Home Improvement from the weekday schedule, but more on this later. At 12:30pm, TBS adds weekday airings of Wednesday hit, Meet the Browns replacing According to Jim, which slides to 1pm replacing Yes, Dear. TBS will air Everybody Loves Raymond from 1:30-3pm, as it replaces Yes, Dear at 1:30pm. According to Jim airs at 3pm replacing House of Payne, while The Office moves to 3:30pm replacing According to Jim. The 4pm hour will see Friends take over replacing Raymond in the 4pm half-hour. Another Everybody Loves Raymond airs at 5pm, followed by The King of Queens replacing Friends/The Office. At 6pm, we have another The King of Queens followed by Seinfeld, replacing King of Queens at 6:30. At 7pm Seinfeld remain, but American Dad! joins the line-up at 7:30pm replacing Seinfeld.
In primetime (8-11pm), the schedule remains the same, but American Dad! will air Fridays 8-9pm replacing Family Guy. And on Saturdays, the morning sitcom block remains unchanged, but the late afternoon/early evening block starting at 3:30pm has changed a bit. According to Jim still starts it off at 3:30pm, followed by only one airing of Raymond now at 4pm, King of Queens moves to 4:30 & 5pm, and Seinfeld airs 5:30 & 6pm. A block of American Dad! has been added airing from 6:30-8pm. Late nights/early mornings will have Married..with Children at 5am and Home Improvement at 5:30am, its only airing on the schedule now.
No further changes are expected in October, so this is officially the TBS Fall 2010 schedule. Highlights for the month include a Labor Day at The Office marathon on Monday, Sept. 6 from 10am-8pm and a catch-up marathon of My Boys on Saturday, Sept. 11 from 10pm-1:30am leading into the one-hour season finale on Sunday, Sept. 12 at 10pm.
View the full TBS Fall 2010 schedule and highlights, and feel free to discuss the schedule. Stay tuned for another fall schedule tomorrow as our annual cable fall schedule barrage continues! Stay with us!
Apparently NBC has switched dates for the TCA summer press tour, so they are up now on Friday. Originally set visits were on Friday, but now they are today. Sorry about that and stay tuned tomorrow for CBS.
We will bring you a news story instead today due to the mix-up. Nick at Nite has announced a Monday, Aug. 30 premiere date for its new acquisition My Wife & Kids. We previously announced the news at Nick at Nite's upfront in March, but now we have a launch date. Promos started airing last night announcing the premiere date. The Damon Wayans sitco will air in the weekday 8pm hour, but what about the rest of the schedule? You'll have to stay tuned to our fall schedules barrage for that! So keep coming back everyday!
New on DVD/Blu-ray (March/April)
03/03 - The Dick Van Dyke Show - Now... In Living Color! (Blu-ray)
03/07 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Second Season
03/07 - Mama's Family - Mama's Favorites
03/07 - That '70s Show - The Complete Series - Flashback Edition (Blu-ray)
03/07 - What I Like About You - The Complete Second Season
03/07 - You Me Her - Season One
03/14 - Newhart - The Final (Eighth) Season
03/14 - Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - Season Two
03/21 - Master of None - Season One
04/04 - Diff'rent Strokes - The Complete Fifth Season
04/11 - Father Knows Best - Season Five
04/11 - Schitt's Creek - The Complete Third Season
04/11 - Silicon Valley - The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
04/11 - Veep - The Complete Fifth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Friday, April 28
Stuck in the Middle - "Stuck with a Boy Genius" (Disney Channel, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Harley, Rachel, Georgie and Ethan attend their school spring formal dance, while Lewie and Beast camp out at home in the backyard.
Andi Mack - "It's Not About You" (Disney Channel, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Andi's frustration boils over when she discovers that Buffy has secretly been confiding in Bex instead of her; Cyrus double-dates with Jonah Beck, Amber and her friend Iris.
Friday, April 28
- Gabourey Sidibe (The Big C) - Watch Gabourey on a repeat of Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Martin Short (Mulaney/The Martin Short Show) - Martin stops by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- Britt Robertson (Girlboss) - Britt is a guest on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- Tom Hanks (Bosom Buddies) - Tom appears on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Anna Baryshnikov (Superior Donuts) - Anna is a guest on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Whitney Cummings (Whitney) - Whitney appears on a repeat of Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Alec Baldwin (30 Rock) - Alec is a guest on a repeat of The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- John Leguizamo (The Brothers Garcia) - John guest co-hosts LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Laura Dern (Enlightened), Joely Fisher (Ellen/'Til Death), Clea Lewis (Ellen/Flying Blind) and David Anthony Higgins (Ellen/Malcolm in the Middle/Big Time Rush) - The Ellen DeGeneres Show celebrates the 20th Anniversary of the Ellen coming out episode, so check your local listings.
- Alec Baldwin (30 Rock) - Alec talks about Donald Trump, too much alcohol and the thing that saved his life on The Dr. Oz Show, so check your local listings.
- Jenna Elfman (Imaginary Mary/1600 Penn/Courting Alex/Accidentally on Purpose/Dharma & Greg) - Jenna will be on NBC's Today in the 9am hour. She also dishes about Imaginary Mary on The Wendy Williams Show at 2am on BET or on your local stations.
- Kathryn Hahn (Happyish/Transparent/Free Agents) - Kathryn is a guest on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.