For the week of January 1-5, 2018, we have many current sitcom stars and past sitcom stars on TV talk shows! All times listed are Eastern. So get your DVRs (or whatever you use) ready! Ready? Here is all what you need to know for the coming week!
Monday, January 1
- Will Smith (The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air) - Watch Will on a repeat of Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Aubrey Plaza (Parks and Recreation) - Aubrey appears on a repeat of The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- Billy Ray Cyrus (Still the King) - Billy Ray is a guest on a repeat of Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- George Lopez (Lopez/George Lopez) - George visits The Untitled Action Bronson Show at 11:30pm on Viceland.
- Maya Rudolph (Up All Night) - Maya stops by LIVE! with Kelly and Ryan, so check your listings.
- Dove Cameron (Liv and Maddie) - Dove appears on LIVE! with Kelly and Ryan, so check your listings.
- Debra Messing (Will & Grace) - Debra is a guest on Harry, so check your local listings.
- Kim Fields (The Facts of Life/Living Single) - Kim appears on a repeat of Steve, so check your local listings.
- Tatyana Ali (Love That Girl!/The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air) - Tatyana is a guest on a repeat of Steve, so check your local listings.
- Jenny McCarthy (Two and a Half Men/Jenny) - Jenny will be on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am.
- David Duchovny (Californication) - Catch David on a repeat of Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Patton Oswalt (The Goldbergs/The King of Queens) - Patton appears on a repeat of The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- Maz Jobrani (Superior Donuts/Better Off Ted/The Knights of Prosperity) - Maz drops by The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS.
- John Lithgow (Trial & Error/Twenty Good Years/3rd Rock from the Sun) - John is a guest on a repeat of Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Debra Messing (Will & Grace) - Debra appears on a repeat of The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Elijah Wood (Wilfred) - Elijah is a guest on a repeat of Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher (Reba/Animal Practice/Better with You) - JoAnna appears on a repeat of Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Dylan McDermott (LA to Vegas) - Dylan stops by The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- America Ferrera (Superstore) - America visits LIVE! with Kelly and Ryan, so check your listings.
- Colleen Ballinger (Haters Back Off) - Colleen is a guest on LIVE! with Kelly and Ryan, so check your listings.
- Kumail Nanjiani (Silicon Valley) - Kumail appears on a repeat of Harry, so check your local listings.
- Corey Feldman (The Bad News Bears/Madame's Place) - Corey talks about the shocking aftermath of speaking out about pedophilia in Hollywood on The Dr. Oz Show, so check your local listings.
- Nick Jonas (Jonas L.A.) - Nick is a guest on People Now at 8:30am.
- Nico Santos (Supestore) - Nico appears on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- America Ferrera (Superstore) - Watch America The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Rainn Wilson (The Office) - Rainnn is a guest on a repeat of The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Amber Stevens West (Ghosted/The Carmichael Show) - Amber appears on a repeat of Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Anna Faris (Mom) - Anna is a guest on a repeat of Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Yara Shahidi (black-ish/grown-ish) - Yara guest co-hosts The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT. She will also be on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am.
- Katy Mixon (American Housewife/Mike & Molly) - Katy visits LIVE! with Kelly and Ryan, so check your listings.
- Jason Biggs (Mad Love/Drexell's Class) - Jason appears on a repeat of The Wendy Williams Show, so check your local listings.
- Wendy Raquel Robinson (The Game/The Steve Harvey Show) - Wendy is a guest on The Real, so check your local listings.
- Alec Baldwin (30 Rock) - Alec will be on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am.
- Martin Short (Mulaney/The Martin Short Show) - Catch Martin on a repeat of The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- Jason Segel (How I Met Your Mother) - Jason appears on a repeat of The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- J. B. Smoove (The Millers/Bent/'Til Death/Curb Your Enthusiasm) - J. B. is a guest on a repeat of Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Whitney Cummings (Whitney) - Whitney appears on a repeat of Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Nolan Gould and Rico Rodriguez (Modern Family) - Nolan and Rico are guests on Steve, so check your local listings.
- Yvonne Orji (Insecure) - Yvonne will be on New York Live on WNBC in New York at 11:30am ET.
- Andrea Martin (Great News/Difficult People) - Andrea joins Clinton Kelly for some fun in the kitchen as they whip up a healthy meal on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT. She also talks about Great News on the BUILD Series at 12:30pm.
- Joely Fisher ('Til Death/Ellen) - Joely appears on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Tom Hanks (Bosom Buddies) - Tom talks about The Post on NBC's Today sometime between 7-9am.
- Yara Shahidi (black-ish/grown-ish) - Yara talks about grown-ish on the BUILD Series at 2pm.
- Charles Esten (The Crew) - Charles talks about Nashville on the BUILD Series at 3:30pm.
- Jerry Seinfeld (Seinfeld) - Watch Jerry on a repeat of The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- Michael Showalter (Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later/Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp) - Michael is a guest on a repeat of Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Gael García Bernal (Mozart in the Jungle) - Gael appears on a repeat of The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Maria Bamford (Lady Dynamite) - Maria is a guest on a repeat of Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Niecy Nash (The Soul Man/Getting On/Reno 911!) - Niecy guest co-hosts The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Kumail Nanjiani (Silicon Valley) - Kumail visits The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Mario Cantone (Sex and the City) - Mario appears on a repeat of The Wendy Williams Show, so check your local listings.
- The Cast of Moesha - Brandy Norwood, Sheryl Lee Ralph, William Allen Young, Countess Vaughn, Shar Jackson, Marcus T. Paulk and Ray J reunite on a repeat of The Real, so check your local listings.
- Yvette Nicole Brown (The Mayor/The Odd Couple/Community) - Yvette drops by Steve, so check your local listings.
- Corey Feldman (The Bad News Bears/Madame's Place) - Corey appears on E!'s Daily Pop at 12pm. He will also be on People Now at 8:30am.
- Marilu Henner (Taxi/Evening Shade) - Marilu talks about the Hallmark Movies & Mysteries original A Bone to Pick: An Aurora Teagarden Mystery on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Katrina Bowden (30 Rock) - Katrina talks about the Hallmark Channel original movie Love on the Slopes on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Madison Iseman (Still the King) - Madison talks about Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
All listings are subject to change. Visit our blog and main site for daily updated listings. Leave us comments on our message board or Tweet/Facebook us to let us know what you think of this Sunday feature! We do listen!
Sitcoms Airing This Week
Monday, January 1
The Big Bang Theory - "The Gyroscopic Collapse" (CBS, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
After Leonard, Sheldon and Wolowitz celebrate the completion of the top secret air force project, they are met with an unpleasant surprise. Also, Amy is offered a summer position as a visiting researcher.
Young Sheldon - "Poker, Faith, and Eggs" (CBS, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
When George Sr. is rushed to the emergency room, Meemaw (Annie Potts) comes to babysit, and the kids have an adventure getting to the hospital on their own.
Young Sheldon - "A Therapist, a Comic Book, and a Breakfast Sausage" (CBS, 9:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
After choking on a breakfast sausage, Sheldon wrestles with his fear of solid foods and discovers comic books for the first time.
Young Sheldon - "A Solar Calculator, a Game Ball, and a Cheerleader's Bosom" (CBS, 9:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Sheldon struggles with newfound popularity after utilizing statistics to help the football team.
Tuesday, January 2
The Middle - "New Year's Revelations" (ABC, 8:00PM ET/PT)
As New Year’s Eve approaches, Sue admits to Frankie that she likes Sean Donahue and that she kissed him at the Christmas party. But she’s still trying to figure out if her kiss with Sean was a fluke or if it actually meant that he likes her. Meanwhile, Mike forces Axl and Brick to take a drive with him and Mike’s dad, Big Mike, and they are shocked to discover what is planned when they reach their final destination.
Fresh Off the Boat - "Big Baby" (ABC, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Honey is excited to attend a parenting class that encourages moms to listen to their babies taught by self-proclaimed child sage, Wilhelmina Page (Niecy Nash), but when her mother, Anne (Cheryl Hines), ridicules the idea, it exposes communication issues of their own. When Honey turns to Jessica for support, she is disappointed to find that even her best friend doesn’t have her back. Meanwhile, Louis and Marvin are thrilled when they get to go on the free cruise their wives won on “Wheel of Fortune,” but their boys’ trip quickly turns into a gambling getaway gone south. Back in Orlando, Eddie’s friends are wary of his new crush at school.
black-ish - "Working Girl" (ABC, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Bow struggles to adjust as she returns to work after maternity leave. Meanwhile, Ruby gives the twins a “workaround” plan to get out of doing homework.
Modern Family - "Catch of the Day" (ABC, 9:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Phil’s convinced he is going to have a day of bad luck after failing to successfully complete his daily superstition. However, Claire is eager to make it to a concert and has no time for his silly notion. Meanwhile, Mitch is certain that Cam is undermining him during their kitchen renovation, and Jay is determined to get Gloria to admit she was in a car accident.
LA to Vegas - "Pilot" (Fox, 9:00PM ET/PT)
The crew and eccentric passengers of a budget airline take a roundtrip flight from Los Angeles to Las Vegas.
The Mick - "The Climb" (Fox, 9:30PM ET/PT)
Sabrina organizes a gathering of talented artists in the hopes of being able to impress them, which Mickey decides to co-host to help sway Ben's new friend's mother; Chip and Howard set off on a spontaneous camping trip.
Teachers - "Toxic Workplace" (TV Land, 10:00PM ET/PT)
It’s the end of the school year and tensions are high between the Teachers. They reach their breaking point when asbestos is discovered in Mrs. Adler’s trailer.
Wednesday, January 3
The Goldbergs - "The Goldberg Girls" (ABC, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Afraid she’ll be all alone in her old age, Beverly attempts to bond with other moms to form their own group like the TV show “The Golden Girls,” while Erica gets annoyed at Geoff’s romantic gestures, almost causing them to break up.
Speechless - "N-E-- NEW Y-- YEAR'S E-- EVE" (ABC, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Jimmy convinces Maya to go on a much-needed night out together where they drink through Maya’s urge to rush home to the kids. Back at the house, Ray and Kenneth avoid being alone with their dates, while JJ, sidelined by a broken wheelchair, ends up getting more excitement than he expected. Meanwhile, Dylan spends her night trying to win the affection of the new family dog.
Modern Family - "He Said, She Shed" (ABC, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Claire’s request to build a “She Shed” in their backyard is denied by the homeowners association and only Luke and Phil know the real reason why. Meanwhile Pameron lets Cam in on a family secret that forces him to visit Mitch’s therapist to work through this new information.
American Housewife - "Blondetourage" (ABC, 9:30PM ET/PT)
Taylor enlists Oliver to help her carry out a scheme so she can ditch her less cool friend Ellen and go to a concert with her “blondetourage.” Meanwhile, Katie is devastated when Anna-Kat doesn’t need her as much anymore, which causes Katie to make some poor and desperate parenting decisions.
grown-ish - "Late Registration" (Freeform, 8:00PM ET/PT)
In the series premiere, Zoey Johnson arrives at California University certain she will be a hot shot on campus, but quickly learns she may have a little more growing to do.
grown-ish - "Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe" (Freeform, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Zoey starts to experience "fear of missing out" for the first time in her life when she tries to juggle her schoolwork, extracurricular activities and, of course, partying.
Thursday, January 4
The Middle - "Please Don't Feed the Hecks" (ABC, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
After Frankie gives neighbor Nancy Donahue an old scarf that is just sitting around gathering dust, Nancy returns the favor by baking her a delicious apple pie. Believing she’s stumbled upon a way to get free and tasty meals, Frankie makes it her mission to find miscellaneous items around the house to give to her in exchange for some culinary delights. Meanwhile, Sue and Lexie prepare to move back into their college apartment but find that it’s been sublet to a man who refuses to leave; and Axl’s new job as the school bus driver gives him a chance to see how Brick’s high school sophomore year is treating him, and he discovers that Mike has refused to speak to Brick’s class on Career Exploration Day.
American Housewife - "The Pig Whisperer" (ABC, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Greg takes a stand against Katie’s protests and employs an uncharacteristically dishonest tactic in order to convince her to let them keep Anna-Kat’s beloved pet pig, Hans Gruber. Meanwhile, Oliver and Viv compete for the attention (and, ultimately, the money) of new neighbor Spencer Blitz; and Taylor considers leaving her boyfriend, Eyo, for an older guy.
The Big Bang Theory - "The Matriomonial Metric" (CBS, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
To discover who would be most qualified to be best man and maid of honor at their wedding, Sheldon and Amy subject their friends to a series of secret experiments. Also, Penny reveals her true feelings about Amy.
Young Sheldon - "An Eagle Feather, A String Bean, and an Eskimo" (CBS, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
When Sheldon moves to Dallas to attend a school for gifted children, the family struggles to cope with his absence.
Mom - "Teenage Vampires and a White Russian" (CBS, 9:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Bonnie is upset when her brother, Ray (Leonard Roberts) is arrested and calls Adam instead of her to bail him out. Also, Christy gets fired from her job at the restaurant.
Life in Pieces - "Reading Egg Nurse Neighbor" (CBS, 9:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
When Sophia asks Matt and Colleen about having children, an animated sequence featuring the whole family as farm animals reveals that they have been struggling to have a baby. Also, Jen and Greg’s new neighbors aren’t as nice as they initially seem; Heather interferes with Tim’s hiring process at the office; and the whole family surprises Joan at her book reading, to her chagrin.
Superstore - "Viral Video" (NBC, 8:00PM ET/PT)
After a Cloud 9 employee posts a controversial video online, Dina (Lauren Ash) enlists Cheyenne to help police the rest of the staff's social media accounts. Meanwhile, Amy (America Ferrera) learns something about Jonah (Ben Feldman) that drives her to desperately pursue Instagram views, and Glenn (Mark McKinney) suspects Mateo (Nico Santos) of rewards card fraud.
The Good Place - "Leap to Faith" (NBC, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Michael (Ted Danson) receives a surprise visitor. Meanwhile, Eleanor (Kristen Bell), Chidi (William Jackson Harper), Tahani (Jameela Jamil) and Jason (Manny Jacinto) attempt to solve a riddle.
Will & Grace - "Friends and Lover" (NBC, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Will (Eric McCormack) and Grace (Debra Messing) try to convince themselves they are okay with dating the same man, the charismatic "Bad Boy of Bread" (special guest star Nick Offerman). Jack (Sean Hayes) and Karen (Megan Mullally) get an annoying commercial jingle stuck in their heads and must seek medical attention.
Great News - "Catfight" (NBC, 9:30PM ET/PT)
Frustrated by Greg (Adam Campbell) and Katie's (Briga Heelan) adorable office flirtation, Carol (Andrea Martin) invites Greg's girlfriend, Cat (guest star Jayma Mays), to work in an attempt to show Katie her competition and get her to admit her feelings for her boss. But Carol's plan backfires when she is won over by Cat's charms, sending Katie into a jealous spiral. Meanwhile, Chuck (John Michael Higgins) finds himself an unwitting champion of the alt-right.
Friday, January 5
Saturday, January 6
The Thundermans - "Z's All That" (Nickelodeon, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Phoebe and Max act as superhero mentors to one of their siblings but quickly regret selecting Nora after seeing Billy's surprisingly impressive skills.
Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn - "Dude, Where's My School?" (Nickelodeon, 8:30PM ET/PT)
When the quads destroy their school, they must join a new one midsemester; as they try to fit in at the new school, they must keep their friends from discovering they destroyed the old one everyone loved.
Sunday, January 7
The Simpsons - "Haw-Haw Land" (Fox, 8:00PM ET/PT)
The Simpsons go to a STEM conference; Lisa falls for a crooning jazz pianist; Bart discovers he has an affinity for chemistry.
Ghosted - "Snatcher" (Fox, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Max, Leroy, and Annie get lost in the woods while trying to find a creature that kills; Max's survival skills are put to the test; Barry helps with Capt. LaFrey's dating problems.
Family Guy - "Boy (Dog) Meet Girls (Dog)" (Fox, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Brian is smitten with a female show dog and enters a show dog competition in which the winner gets to breed her; Peter and Lois go to extreme measures to try to convince Chris that Arthur Valentine doesn't exist.
The Last Man on Earth - "Karl" (Fox, 9:30PM ET/PT)
Tandy and Todd come across a new survivor who has been trapped in a Mexican prison since the virus hit.
School of Rock - "Kool Thing" (Nickelodeon, 7:30PM ET/PT)
Tomika goes to great lengths to prove she is cool to the new girl in school, eventually lying about knowing a music superstar.