Wednesday, August 31, 2016
Kevin James Hosts CBS Fall Preview Special on Sept. 12; H&I Beams Up Star Trek: The Animated Series Beginning Sept. 4
Kevin James, star of CBS's new comedy series Kevin Can Wait, will host CBS Fall Preview, a primetime special highlighting the network's six new fall series. It will air Monday, September 12 (8:30-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network and on CBS All Access, the network's digital subscription video on demand and live-streaming service.
In addition, the special will be available on demand across multiple platforms through mid-October, providing viewers with convenient anytime access to information about the Network’s new fall lineup. The platforms include CBS.com, the CBS App, select CBS Audience Network partner sites and participating CBS stations’ sites, as well as on demand via the Network’s various cable, satellite and telco partners.
Throughout the special, Kevin (joined by Kevin Can Wait co-star Erinn Hayes in one segment) introduces the six new series with a mix of “first look” behind-the-scenes moments, cast interviews and select scenes from the shows’ premiere episodes. Their other new comedy series are Man with a Plan (starring Matt LeBlanc) and The Great Indoors (starring Joel McHale). New dramas are Bull, MacGyver and Pure Genius. Stay with us for updates on other fall preview specials.
Heroes & Icons TV Network (H&I) is beaming up weekly Sunday evening broadcasts of the Emmy Award-winning Star Trek: The Animated Series beginning Sunday, September 4 at 7:00 and 7:30pm ET. The debut helps mark the 50th anniversary of the 1966 premiere of Star Trek: The Original Series. Adding fireworks to H&Is Star Trek: 50 Iconic Years programming celebration are broadcasts of all five Star Trek live action series plus six rarely seen authentic Star Trek documentaries featuring interviews with creator Gene Roddenberry, and stars William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, Deforest Kelly, George Takei and others. The full-day documentary schedule includes:
1-3pm ET: Star Trek 25th Anniversary Special (1991)
3-4pm ET: Star Trek: Beyond the Final Frontier (2007)
5-6pm ET: Leonard Nimoy: Star Trek Memories (1983)
6-7pm ET: Star Trek: A Captain's Log (1994)
1-2am ET: Ultimate Trek: Star Trek's Greatest Moments (1999)
2-3am ET: Journey's End: Saga of Star Trek Next Generation (1994)
Star Trek: The Animated Series expands H&I TV’s weekly broadcast of all five live action Star Trek TV programs, including: Star Trek: The Original Series, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Star Trek Voyager, and Star Trek: Enterprise. These live action series air six nights a week on the H&I TV Network, Sunday nights beginning at 8:00pm ET and weeknights beginning at 6:00pm ET. Viewers can find out where to watch each night of All Star Trek programming on the H&I AllStarTrek.com website.
New on DVD/Blu-ray (February/March)
02/07 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - Sabrina Down Under
02/07 - So Little Time - Volume 1 - School's Cool - Boy Crazy
02/07 - So Little Time - Volume 2 - About a Family - Hangin' Out
02/07 - 227 - The Complete First Season (Mill Creek)
02/07 - Vice Principals - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
02/14 - Beavis and Butt-Head - The Complete Collection
02/14 - Grace and Frankie - Season Two
02/28 - Fuller House - The Complete First Season
03/03 - The Dick Van Dyke Show - Now... In Living Color! (Blu-ray)
03/07 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Second Season
03/07 - Mama's Family - Mama's Favorites
03/07 - That '70s Show - The Complete Series - Flashback Edition (Blu-ray)
03/07 - What I Like About You - The Complete Second Season
03/07 - You Me Her - Season One
03/14 - Newhart - The Final (Eighth) Season
03/14 - Unbrekable Kimmy Schmidt - Season Two
03/21 - Master of None - Season One
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Saturday, March 25
Henry Danger - "Gas or Fail" (Nickelodeon, 8:00PM ET/PT)
When Captain Man finds himself trapped underground, Henry must devise a way to sneak out of his school's standardized testing to save Ray.
Game Shakers - "Llama Llama Spit Spit" (Nickelodeon, 8:30PM ET/PT)
After the Game Shakers get kicked out of Fooders to make room for a guest who has his photo on the wall, Babe becomes determined to get their own photo up using any means necessary.
Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn - "To Be Invited or Not to Be" (Nickelodeon, 9:00PM ET/PT)
The quads make a new friend, an amazing inventor, but when not all of them get invited back to hang out again, they start to wonder why.
Love Thy Neighbor - "Better Late Than Never" (OWN, 9:00PM ET/PT)
A missed call leaves Danny and his family in a bad place.
Love Thy Neighbor - "Make Up or Make Out" (OWN, 9:30PM ET/PT)
Still upset with his friends, Danny takes the advice of his family.
Sunday, March 26
- Sanaa Lathan (Family Guy/The Cleveland Show/LateLine) - Catch Sanaa on Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Chris Pratt (Parks and Recreation) - Watch Chris on a repeat of Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Richard Dreyfuss (Your Family or Mine) - Richard appears on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- Lily Tomlin (Grace and Frankie/Malibu Country) and Jane Fonda (Grace and Frankie) - Lily and Jane are guests on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS. They also chat with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Craig Ferguson (The Drew Carey Show) - Craig visits Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC. He will also be on NBC's Today in the 10am hour.
- Rachel Dratch (Imaginary Mary) - Rachel is a guest on Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Pete Holmes (Crashing) - Pete stops by The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Jenna Elfman (Imaginary Mary/1600 Penn/Accidentally on Purpose/Courting Alex/Dharma & Greg) - Jenna appears on Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Ron Funches (Powerless/Undateable) - Ron is a guest on @midnight on Comedy Central at midnight.
- Kaitlin Olson (The Mick/It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia) - Kaitlin drops by Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Wendi McLendon-Covey (The Goldbergs/Rules of Engagement/Reno 911!) - Wendi appears on a repeat of Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Lisa Kudrow (Friends/The Comeback) - Lisa is a guest on LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Mark Consuelos (Alpha House/Hope & Faith) - Mark guest co-hosts LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Tahj Mowry, Derek Theler and Jean-Luc Bilodeau (Baby Daddy) - Tahj, Derek and Jean-Luc are guests on Harry, so check your local listings.
- Tika Sumpter (The Game) - Tika appears on a repeat of The Real, so check your local listings.
- Vanessa Bell Calloway (Rhythm & Blues) - Vanessa is a guest on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- June Diane Raphael (Grace and Frankie) - June talks about Grace and Frankie on NBC's Today in the 9am hour.
- Melissa McCarthy (Mike & Molly/Samantha Who?) and Ben Falcone (Joey) - Melissa and Ben talk TV Land's Nobodies on NBC's Today in the 10am hour.
- Brooklyn Decker (Grace and Frankie/Friends with Better Lives) - Brookyln stops by People Now at 8:30am.
- Marcia Gay Harden (Trophy Wife) - Marcia opens up about her favorite part of being in the 50 Shades movies on People Now at 8:30am. \
- Tracee Ellis Ross (black-ish/Girlfriends) - Tracee dishes about her Golden Globe win on a repeat of The Wendy Williams Show at 2am on BET or on your local stations.