Wednesday, May 25, 2016
We mentioned a few weeks ago that '70s classic All in the Family is airing on Logo, but now another '70s classic is airing, too! That sitcom is Three's Company! The sitcom is airing in block marathons as of a few weeks ago, joining Logo's other sitcoms like 227, The Facts of Life, The Nanny, Sabrina, Bewitched, All in the Family, Roseanne, Will & Grace, Soap, and A Different World. They certainly have a wide range of sitcoms now! You'll have to check your listings to see when it airs, as there is no set schedule. But there is plenty of Jack Tripper on Logo each week! Three's Company was airing on sister network TV Land, but hasn't been seen in a few months, so now Logo is airing it. Three's Company can also be seen over-the-air on the digital simulcast network Antenna TV. It's always great having Jack, Janet and Chrissy (or Cindy and Terri) on the air at all times, so enjoy it!
COZI TV and the United States Lifesaving Association (USLA) have teamed up for beach safety this Memorial Day weekend, launching a new, original public service announcement designed to build awareness of rip current dangers and encourage safe swimming. The new public service announcement will debut during a special COZI TV Baywatch Memorial Day marathon, which kicks off on Monday, May 30 at 8 AM (check local listings). Featuring lifeguards discussing real-world experiences, the public service announcement reminds viewers of the dangers posed by rip currents while encouraging swimming only within the presence of a lifeguard. Click here to watch the new public service announcement.
COZI TV's special Memorial Day Baywatch marathon will feature eleven episodes of the iconic TV series, which brought the blue skies and beautiful beaches of Southern California to more than one billion viewers worldwide. Led by veteran lifeguard Mitch Buchannon (David Hasselhoff), the series showcases his team of lifeguards as they protect vacationers on a crowded resort. Baywatch regularly airs on COZI TV on weekdays at 7 PM and 12 AM ET, and each Sunday at 5 PM ET. The fan-favorite Baywatch episodes included in COZI TV's Memorial Day marathon are:
War of Nerves (8 AM)
Now Sit Right Back and You''ll Hear a Tale (9 AM)
Reunion (10 AM)
If Looks Could Kill (11 AM)
Shark’s Cove (12 PM)
River of No Return, Part I (1 PM)
River of No Return, Part II (2 PM)
Princess of Tides (3 PM)
Baywatch Angels (4 PM)
Beach Blast (5 PM)
Shark Fever (6 PM)
Hot Water (7 PM)
New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November)
10/04 - The Andy Griffith Show - The Christmas Special (Colorized)
10/04 - I Love Lucy - Superstar Special #1 (Colorized)
10/11 - Dr. Ken - Season One
10/11 - Mike & Molly - The Complete Sixth and Final Season
10/11 - Mike & Molly - The Complete Series
10/11 - Nurse Jackie - Seasons One and Two
10/11 - Weeds - Seasons One and Two
11/01 - Schitt's Creek - Seasons One and Two
11/08 - Family Matters - The Complete Ninth Season
11/08 - Your Family or Mine - Season One
11/15 - Community - The Complete Series
11/15 - The Lucy Show - The Complete Series
11/15 - The Mindy Project - Season Four
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Thursday, December 8
The Big Bang Theory - "The Military Miniaturization" (CBS, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Colonel Williams (Dean Norris), an Air Force representative from the Department of Material Command sits down to talk with Wolowitz.
The Great Indoors - "@Emma" (CBS, 8:30PM ET/PT)
When Emma quits after being turned down for a raise, Jack and Roland become the magazine’s newest and worst ever social media managers. Also, in a misguided attempt to boost business, Eddie re-brands his bar as “magic-themed.”
Mom - "Cornbread and a Cashmere Onesie" (CBS, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Christy and Bonnie worry about Jill after her cry for help on the anniversary of her mother’s suicide.
Life in Pieces - "Swim Survivor Zen Talk" (CBS, 9:30PM ET/PT)
When John decides to try out for “Survivor,” Tim gets jealous and attempts to undermine his audition tape. Also, Colleen confesses she can’t swim when she and Matt discuss Hawaii as a honeymoon destination; Jen pretends to get hooked on meditation so she can use the time to play cell phone games; and Heather gives Sophia the “sex” talk. “Survivor” host Jeff Probst guest stars as himself.
Thursday, December 8
- Jennifer Aniston (Friends) - Catch Jennifer on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Lola Kirke (Mozart in the Jungle) - Lola is a guest on Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- T.J. Miller (Silicon Valley/The Goodwin Games/Carpoolers) - T.J. appears on Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Anna Camp (The Mindy Project) - Anna stops by Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Emeril Lagasse (Emeril) - Emeril guest co-hosts Rachael Ray and makes sausage-stuffed mushrooms, so check your local listings.
- Jodie Sweetin (Fuller House/Full House) and Andrea Barber (Fuller House/Full House) - Jodie and Andrea chat with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT. Jodie joins the Chew Crew on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Judah Friedlander (30 Rock) - Judah is a guest on New York Live on WNBC in New York at 12:30pm ET.
- Lori Loughlin (Fuller House/Full House) - Lori is a guest on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT. She also talks about what to expect from Season 2 of Fuller House on People Now at 8:30am.
- Scott Patterson (Aliens in America) - Scott talks about Luke and Lorelai’s wedding scene from Gilmore Girls – and if he thinks the two will ever have a baby on People Now at 8:30am.
- Josh Radnor (How I Met Your Mother) - Josh is a guest on the AOL Build Show at 12pm.
- Emmanuelle Chriqui (Entourage) - Emanuelle appears the AOL Build Show 3:45pm.
- Gael Garcia Bernal (Mozart in the Jungle) - Gael is a guest on Chelsea on Netflix.
- Will Smith (The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air) - Will appears on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.