Wednesday, May 25, 2016
We mentioned a few weeks ago that '70s classic All in the Family is airing on Logo, but now another '70s classic is airing, too! That sitcom is Three's Company! The sitcom is airing in block marathons as of a few weeks ago, joining Logo's other sitcoms like 227, The Facts of Life, The Nanny, Sabrina, Bewitched, All in the Family, Roseanne, Will & Grace, Soap, and A Different World. They certainly have a wide range of sitcoms now! You'll have to check your listings to see when it airs, as there is no set schedule. But there is plenty of Jack Tripper on Logo each week! Three's Company was airing on sister network TV Land, but hasn't been seen in a few months, so now Logo is airing it. Three's Company can also be seen over-the-air on the digital simulcast network Antenna TV. It's always great having Jack, Janet and Chrissy (or Cindy and Terri) on the air at all times, so enjoy it!
COZI TV and the United States Lifesaving Association (USLA) have teamed up for beach safety this Memorial Day weekend, launching a new, original public service announcement designed to build awareness of rip current dangers and encourage safe swimming. The new public service announcement will debut during a special COZI TV Baywatch Memorial Day marathon, which kicks off on Monday, May 30 at 8 AM (check local listings). Featuring lifeguards discussing real-world experiences, the public service announcement reminds viewers of the dangers posed by rip currents while encouraging swimming only within the presence of a lifeguard. Click here to watch the new public service announcement.
COZI TV's special Memorial Day Baywatch marathon will feature eleven episodes of the iconic TV series, which brought the blue skies and beautiful beaches of Southern California to more than one billion viewers worldwide. Led by veteran lifeguard Mitch Buchannon (David Hasselhoff), the series showcases his team of lifeguards as they protect vacationers on a crowded resort. Baywatch regularly airs on COZI TV on weekdays at 7 PM and 12 AM ET, and each Sunday at 5 PM ET. The fan-favorite Baywatch episodes included in COZI TV's Memorial Day marathon are:
War of Nerves (8 AM)
Now Sit Right Back and You''ll Hear a Tale (9 AM)
Reunion (10 AM)
If Looks Could Kill (11 AM)
Shark’s Cove (12 PM)
River of No Return, Part I (1 PM)
River of No Return, Part II (2 PM)
Princess of Tides (3 PM)
Baywatch Angels (4 PM)
Beach Blast (5 PM)
Shark Fever (6 PM)
Hot Water (7 PM)
New on DVD/Blu-ray (September)
09/06 - Coach - Season One (Mill Creek) / Season Two / Seasons One and Two
09/06 - South Park - The Complete Ninteenth Season (Blu-ray)
09/13 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Ninth Season (Blu-ray)
09/13 - Newhart - The Complete Sixth Season
09/20 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Fifth Season
09/20 - Family Matters - The Complete Eighth Season
09/20 - Modern Family - The Complete Season 7
09/20 - Veep - Season 5
09/27 - The Wonder Years - Season Six
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Tuesday, October 25
The Middle - "Halloween VIII: The Heckoning" (ABC, 8:00PM ET/PT)
As Halloween approaches, Frankie is taken aback when she discovers that, if the circumstances ever arose where she and Mike got divorced, the kids would all choose to live with Mike. Meanwhile, Sue tries everything in her power to get her room back from Brick, and having to be so nice around girlfriend April all of the time leads Axl to lash out at his family.
American Housewife - "Westport Zombies" (ABC, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Katie, jealous of Taylor’s friendship with neighbor Viv (Leslie Bibb), reluctantly competes in the Westport Halloween “Zombie Run” after she finds out they’ll both be running. Meanwhile, Greg and Anna-Kat get a little too much in character for the “zombie” part of the run’s obstacle course.
Fresh Off the Boat - "Louisween" (ABC, 9:00PM ET/PT)
It’s Louis’ favorite holiday, and he makes every attempt to scare Jessica into the Halloween spirit, but she is buried in her word processor, drafting her first horror novel. Meanwhile, Emery and Evan debate costume choices, and Eddie and his crew are excited to party with high schoolers at Nicole’s house.
The Real O'Neals - "The Real Halloween" (ABC, 9:30PM ET/PT)
When Halloween arrives, or what Kenny refers to as “the gay Super Bowl,” he plans to go to Boystown to watch the festive costume parade. In an effort to prevent Kenny from attending, Eileen agrees to let him throw his own Halloween party at home. Eileen’s tolerance is ultimately tested when Kenny recruits Stuart and his gay friends to join the big party, and he makes a BIG costume change. Meanwhile, Jimmy and Shannon plan to pull off an epic Halloween prank.
Atlanta - "Junteenth" (FX, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Why my Auntie trying to make me go to one of these bougie Junteenth parties again? I don't like them sadity people and I'm gonna miss my shows. Le sigh.
Family Time - "Head of House" (Bounce TV, 9:00PM ET/PT)
When the Stallworths have an unexpected visitor, they learn of a vicious crime that took place in their home years ago.
Tuesday, October 25
- Will Forte (The Last Man on Earth) - Catch Will on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS. He also chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Matt LeBlanc (Man with a Plan/Episodes/Friends) - Matt is a guest on The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Cobie Smulders (How I Met Your Mother) - Cobie appears on Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Skylar Astin (Ground Floor) - Skylar is a guest on Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Ron Howard (Happy Days/The Andy Griffith Show) - Ron drops by Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Mary Lynn Rajskub (How to Be a Gentleman/Veronica's Closet/The Larry Sanders Show) and David Koechner (Another Period/Hank/The Office) - Mary and David are guests on @midnight on Comedy Central at midnight.
- John Lithgow (3rd Rock from the Sun/Twenty Good Years) - John appears on LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Jamie Lee Curtis (Scream Queens/Anything But Love) - Jamie Lee is a guest on Harry, so check your local listings.
- Erinn Hayes (Kevin Can Wait/Guys with Kids/Worst Week) - Erinn plays a celeb guessing game with Rach, who’s serving up no-fail make-your-own takeout, on Rachael Ray, so check your local listings.
- Mary Steenburgen (The Last Man on Earth/Ink) - Mary joins the Chew Crew on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Ana Gasteyer (People of Earth/Lady Dynamite/Suburgatory) - Ana will be on New York Live on WNBC in New York at 12:30pm ET. She will also be on NBC's Today in the 10am hour.
- Cheryl Hines (Son of Zorn/Suburgatory/Curb Your Enthusiasm) - Cheryl is a guest on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Abbi Jacobson (Broad City) - Abbi will be on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am. She will also be on the AOL Build Show 4pm.
- Don Rickles (C.P.O. Sharkey/Daddy Dearest) - Don is a guest on NBC's Today sometime between 7-9am.
- Nico Tortorella (Younger) - Nico appears on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.