Tuesday, March 24, 2015
This April, Antenna TV is adding two '70s classics to its line-up! As we mentioned, One Day at a Time and The Jeffersons are coming in 2015, but now we have a date. Both will launch on the schedule on Monday, April 6, 2015! But first, The Jeffersons will have a "Movin' On Up To 40" Marathon for its 40th anniversary on Saturday, April 4 from 8pm through Sunday, April 5 8pm. It is 24-hours of George & Weezie! Before we get back to the new schedule, on Wednesday, April 1, Antenna TV will present a Three Stooges April Fools Day marathon beginning at 12 midnight through 3am the next day on Thursday, April 2. That's 27 hours of those fumbling fools! Now onto the new schedule! There will be time changes as usual throughout the line-up. The Jeffersons will air weeknights at 10pm & 10:30pm leading into One Day at a Time at 11pm & 11:30pm. The Jeffersons will also air Sundays at 7pm & 7:30pm, while One Day at a Time airs at 9pm & 9:30pm on Sunday nights. Alfred Hitchcock Presents, Flipper, and The Partridge Family are returning to the schedule, back on weekends. Flipper on Saturdays from 3-4pm, Partridge Family on Saturdays from 5-6pm, and Hitchcock on both nights from 2-3am. With all of these new additions and returnees, only two shows will be off the line-up: Circus Boy & WKRP in Cincinnati. The latter was removed from its weeknights from 7-8pm hour recently for the return of Sanford & Son.
The rest of the line-up is mainly time changes. The weeknights from 5pm-1am will now be classic '70s sitcoms with an hour each of Three's Company, Barney Miller, Sanford & Son, Good Times, All in the Family, The Jeffersons, One Day at a Time and more Three's Company. On Sundays, the '70s line-up airs from 4pm-11pm with All in the Family, Maude, Good Times, The Jeffersons, Sanford & Son, One Day at a Time, and Three's Company. Speaking of Three's Company, weekend play has been added, airing on weekends from 10-11pm, while its spin-offs The Ropers and Three's a Crowd will air Saturdays 7-8pm and Sundays 12-1pm. Discuss and view the full new Antenna TV spring 2015 schedule here!
Sticking to our digital multicast network theme, COZI TV, the network designed to deliver viewers an easy-to-watch, comfortable and familiar viewing experience, announced it has signed an affiliation agreement with Meredith Corporation, bringing its iconic shows and movies to viewers in seven new markets later this spring. Additionally, WFFP in Lynchburg, Virginia has signed on as a COZI TV affiliate and will be launching the network in the coming weeks. Under the agreement with Meredith, COZI TV will be launching this spring on the multicast channels of seven local stations owned by Meredith, including WGCL in Atlanta, KPHO in Phoenix, KPTV in Portland, WSMV in Nashville, WHNS in Greenville, WNEM in Flint and WSHM in Springfield, Massachusetts. COZI TV has also reached an agreement with WFFP in Lynchburg, which is owned by Morning Star Broadcasting. With this latest expansion, COZI TV is now available in approximately 80 million U.S. homes or over 70 percent of the country. COZI TV now has 74 affiliates, serving nine of the top 10 U.S. television markets.
New on DVD/Blu-ray (February/March)
02/07 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - Sabrina Down Under
02/07 - So Little Time - Volume 1 - School's Cool - Boy Crazy
02/07 - So Little Time - Volume 2 - About a Family - Hangin' Out
02/07 - 227 - The Complete First Season (Mill Creek)
02/07 - Vice Principals - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
02/14 - Beavis and Butt-Head - The Complete Collection
02/14 - Grace and Frankie - Season Two
02/28 - Fuller House - The Complete First Season
03/03 - The Dick Van Dyke Show - Now... In Living Color! (Blu-ray)
03/07 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Second Season
03/07 - Mama's Family - Mama's Favorites
03/07 - That '70s Show - The Complete Series - Flashback Edition (Blu-ray)
03/07 - What I Like About You - The Complete Second Season
03/07 - You Me Her - Season One
03/14 - Newhart - The Final (Eighth) Season
03/14 - Unbrekable Kimmy Schmidt - Season Two
03/21 - Master of None - Season One
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Saturday, March 25
Henry Danger - "Gas or Fail" (Nickelodeon, 8:00PM ET/PT)
When Captain Man finds himself trapped underground, Henry must devise a way to sneak out of his school's standardized testing to save Ray.
Game Shakers - "Llama Llama Spit Spit" (Nickelodeon, 8:30PM ET/PT)
After the Game Shakers get kicked out of Fooders to make room for a guest who has his photo on the wall, Babe becomes determined to get their own photo up using any means necessary.
Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn - "To Be Invited or Not to Be" (Nickelodeon, 9:00PM ET/PT)
The quads make a new friend, an amazing inventor, but when not all of them get invited back to hang out again, they start to wonder why.
Love Thy Neighbor - "Better Late Than Never" (OWN, 9:00PM ET/PT)
A missed call leaves Danny and his family in a bad place.
Love Thy Neighbor - "Make Up or Make Out" (OWN, 9:30PM ET/PT)
Still upset with his friends, Danny takes the advice of his family.
Sunday, March 26
- Sanaa Lathan (Family Guy/The Cleveland Show/LateLine) - Catch Sanaa on Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Chris Pratt (Parks and Recreation) - Watch Chris on a repeat of Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Richard Dreyfuss (Your Family or Mine) - Richard appears on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- Lily Tomlin (Grace and Frankie/Malibu Country) and Jane Fonda (Grace and Frankie) - Lily and Jane are guests on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS. They also chat with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Craig Ferguson (The Drew Carey Show) - Craig visits Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC. He will also be on NBC's Today in the 10am hour.
- Rachel Dratch (Imaginary Mary) - Rachel is a guest on Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Pete Holmes (Crashing) - Pete stops by The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Jenna Elfman (Imaginary Mary/1600 Penn/Accidentally on Purpose/Courting Alex/Dharma & Greg) - Jenna appears on Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Ron Funches (Powerless/Undateable) - Ron is a guest on @midnight on Comedy Central at midnight.
- Kaitlin Olson (The Mick/It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia) - Kaitlin drops by Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Wendi McLendon-Covey (The Goldbergs/Rules of Engagement/Reno 911!) - Wendi appears on a repeat of Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Lisa Kudrow (Friends/The Comeback) - Lisa is a guest on LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Mark Consuelos (Alpha House/Hope & Faith) - Mark guest co-hosts LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Tahj Mowry, Derek Theler and Jean-Luc Bilodeau (Baby Daddy) - Tahj, Derek and Jean-Luc are guests on Harry, so check your local listings.
- Tika Sumpter (The Game) - Tika appears on a repeat of The Real, so check your local listings.
- Vanessa Bell Calloway (Rhythm & Blues) - Vanessa is a guest on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- June Diane Raphael (Grace and Frankie) - June talks about Grace and Frankie on NBC's Today in the 9am hour.
- Melissa McCarthy (Mike & Molly/Samantha Who?) and Ben Falcone (Joey) - Melissa and Ben talk TV Land's Nobodies on NBC's Today in the 10am hour.
- Brooklyn Decker (Grace and Frankie/Friends with Better Lives) - Brookyln stops by People Now at 8:30am.
- Marcia Gay Harden (Trophy Wife) - Marcia opens up about her favorite part of being in the 50 Shades movies on People Now at 8:30am. \
- Tracee Ellis Ross (black-ish/Girlfriends) - Tracee dishes about her Golden Globe win on a repeat of The Wendy Williams Show at 2am on BET or on your local stations.