Thursday, August 15, 2013
TNT will not be making many changes to its schedule this fall. Their newest acquisition Hawaii Five-0 is airing weekly on Thursday nights. The drama will be expanded in 2014 for more plays, but for now you can watch it Thursdays at at 9pm and 10pm. The series actually quietly joined the line-up last Thursday (Aug. 8) with the very first episode. TNT Fall 2013 in September and October will start off with Smallville at 6am into two-hours of Charmed at 7am & 8am, as this remains unchanged. Supernatural will get three airings from 9am-12pm, into four airings of Bones from 12-4pm. TNT's biggest hit is Castle in reruns and the series is expanded to five days a week and will air 4-9pm (it's actually thru 10pm Mon-Tues and thru 11pm on Wednesdays...but only thru 8pm on Fridays because of movies). Original series Rizzoli & Isles airs Mondays at 10 and Cold Justice on Tuesdays at 10. After primetime, CSI: NY airs at 11pm on Mondays and Thursdays, while the struggling The Mentalist gets Tuesdays and Wednesdays. At midnight, CSI: NY airs on Mondays and Thursdays again, while The Mentalist gets Wednesdays (original series encore of Tuesday). In late night, we have a mix of Law & Order, Cold Case, The Mentalist, The Closer, NUMB3RS and original encores varying each day from 1am-5am. Smallville closes the night out at 5am, as Angel is leaving the schedule after Sept. 26. Law & Order is is played heavily on weekends, airing Saturdays from 5am-12pm and Sundays from 3am-2pm. And finally, movies fill out the rest of the weekend. Stay with us for continued updates on TNT, as it looks like Angel's contract might be over?
Viewers in the San Francisco Bay Area will now be able to enjoy classic television programs and movies on Antenna TV, the Bay Area's newest entertainment channel, available on KRON-MyNetwork TV. KRON, which is owned by Young Broadcasting, LLC, will debut Antenna TV on digital subchannel 4.3 on August 19, and also on Comcast beginning this fall. Antenna TV, Tribune Broadcasting's multicast entertainment network, launched nationally in January of 2011. With addition of KRON, the 77th Antenna TV affiliate, the network now reaches 66% of TV households. As for programming news, Labor Day means Jerry Lewis and Antenna TV salutes his slapstick with a full day of Jerry Lewis' classic comedies on Monday, September 2 beginning at 5am ET. Four classic films will air multiple times on this day: Three on a Couch (1966), The Big Mouth (1967), Don’t Raise the Bridge, Lower the River (1968) and Hook, Line and Sinker (1969). This fall, Antenna TV will add I Dream of Jeannie and Bewitched to the lineup which includes classic favorites such as: Dennis the Menace, Father Knows Best, Bachelor Father, McHale's Navy, Hazel, The Partridge Family, Sanford and Son, Maude, The Nanny, Diff'rent Strokes, WKRP in Cincinnati, All in the Family, Barney Miller, The Three Stooges, Alfred Hitchcock Presents, The George Burns and Gracie Allen Show, The Jack Benny Program, The Adventures of Rin Tin Tin, Gidget, The Flying Nun, It Takes a Thief and Antenna TV Theater, a movie block featuring Sony movies.
How I Met Your Mother - "The Locket" (CBS, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
On their way to Long Island for their wedding weekend, Robin and Barney come across a startling family discovery. Meanwhile, Marshall sees something online that changes the course of his entire journey back east, and Lily confronts Ted about letting go of Robin. Sherri Shepherd (“The View”) guest stars as Daphne, a woman on the same flight as Marshall; and Wayne Brady (“Let’s Make a Deal”) returns as Barney’s brother, James.
2 Broke Girls - "And the Kickstarter" (CBS, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Business booms for Max and Caroline’s new cupcake walk-up window when word spreads about a shocking incident involving a rock star.
Mike & Molly - "Shoeless Molly Flynn" (CBS, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Molly needs to adjust her spending habits on shoes if she wants to maintain harmony in her marriage.
Mom - "A Small Nervous Breakdown and a Misplaced Fork" (CBS, 9:30PM ET/PT)
goes on her first date since she stopped drinking. Meanwhile, Bonnie teaches her grandson Roscoe to gamble. Justin Long guest stars as Christy’s date, Adam.
My Crazy Roommate - "The Maid" (TV One, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Brooke and Chloe argue about their maid and cleaning responsibilities.
Monday, December 9
- Queen Latifah (Living Single) - Watch Queen Latifah on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Demi Lovato (Sonny with a Chance) - Demi is a guest on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Louie Anderson (Life with Louie/The Louie Show) - Louie appears on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Faith Ford (Hope & Faith/Murphy Brown) - Faith visits LIVE! with Kelly and Michael, so check your listings.
- Constance Marie (George Lopez) - Constance talks about her role on the ABC Family hit Switched at Birth on The Wendy Williams Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations.
- Kim Richards (Hello, Larry) - Kim chats on Bethenny, so check your local listings.
- Elise Neal (The Hughleys) - Elise is part of the guest panel on Bethenny, so check your local listings.
- Katey Sagal (8 Simple Rules/Married with Children) - Tune in to see Katey on The Queen Latifah Show, so check your local listings.
- Donald Faison (The Exes/Scrubs) - Donald is a guest on The Queen Latifah Show, so check your local listings. He will also be on The Arsenio Hall Show, so check listings.
- Tom Hanks (Bosom Buddies) - Tom discusses his role in Saving Mr. Banks on ABC's Good Morning America between 7-9am.
- Lisa Whelchel (The Facts of Life) - Lisa appears on The Doctors, so check your local listings.