Monday, August 12, 2013
Today we have part one of the TBS Fall 2013 schedule. We are calling it part one because this is their September schedule and there will likely be more schedule updates to come in October that we cannot reveal just yet, so stay tuned for that. For now, we will cover the September changes, including the premiere of reruns of The Cleveland Show! The animated comedy will begin Monday, Sept. 16 on TBS and will air weekdays at 1:30pm leading into an hour of American Dad! from 2-3PM. The Family Guy spin-off will also air at 7:30pm on Tuesday and Friday evenings, spelling Family Guy on those nights. Family Guy will be taking over that 7:30pm half-hour the other three weeknights as Seinfeld will now be from 6pm-7:30pm. Other key changes include Rules of Engagement just once a day now and moving 6am, while My Name is Earl is also cut to just once a day and now at 6:30am. Married...with Children moves up to 7am-8:30am, leading into Fresh Prince at 8:30am. After the Tyler Perry hour, more Fresh Prince is going to air from 10am-12pm. That's a whole lot of Fresh Prince, but will all these slots last in October? Stay tuned. The series will be moving to BET exclusively beginning in Fall 2014, as we mentioned before. According to Jim remains at noon, while Wipeout moves to 12:30pm instead of 2pm. Everybody Loves Raymond will be off of the weekday schedule, but it will now air in a evening block on Saturday nights from 6-8pm. Back to weekdays, Cleveland Show is at 1:30pm as mentioned into American Dad's new timeslots of 2-3pm. Friends will now be 3-5pm, instead of 3:30-5:30, as Cougar Town weekdays repeats will be leaving. King of Queens is now in the 5pm hour, leading into three episodes of Seinfeld from 6-7:30pm and as mentioned Family Guy and Cleveland Show will share the 7:30pm half-hour, with the former Mon, Wed, Thurs and the latter on Tues and Fri. Primetime will remain the same with a mix of Family Guy and The Big Bang Theory on Mon-Thurs from 8-11pm. Movies will air on Fridays. Conan remains in late night at 11, into a repeat of The Office at midnight. An encore of Conan airs at 12:30am into another episode of The Office at 1:30am. After a late movie, Married...with Children closes the night out on most days from 4-6am. On Saturdays, sitcoms will air from 6-11am with an hour each of Married...with Children and Fresh Prince from 6-8am. The Tyler Perry hour of House of Payne and Meet the Browns airs from 8-9am. The 9am hour has Are We There Yet? and According to Jim into an hour of Rules of Engagement at 10. Movies will air from 11am-3pm, then Friends is back from 3-5pm into King of Queens from 5-6pm, similar to weekdays. Everybody Loves Raymond moves into early evening on Saturdays from 6-8pm leading into The Big Bang Theory primetime block from 8-11pm. More movies follow and the late night schedule has more Married...with Children. The Sunday line-up remains intact with Married...with Children and Friends from 6-9am then movies the rest of the day. View the full TBS September 2013 schedule. Discuss your thoughts. And stay tuned for part two very soon! Will there be more shows in story? Stay with us. ABC has set an airdate for Disney·Pixar's first special for television, Toy Story OF TERROR!, a spooky new tale featuring all of your favorite characters from the "Toy Story" films, airing Wednesday, October 16 from 8:00-8:30pm ET on the ABC Comedy Wednesday block for one night. ABC first announced plans for the special at the annual Upfront presentation in May, but now we have an actual airdate! What starts out as a fun road trip for the Toy Story gang takes an unexpected turn for the worse when the trip detours to a roadside motel. After one of the toys goes missing, the others find themselves caught up in a mysterious sequence of events that must be solved before they all suffer the same fate in this Toy Story OF TERROR!. The cast of Toy Story OF TERROR! includes Tom Hanks as Woody, Tim Allen as Buzz, Joan Cusack as Jessie, Carl Weathers as Combat Carl/Combat Carl Jr., Timothy Dalton as Mr. Pricklepants, Don Rickles as Mr. Potato Head, Wallace Shawn as Rex and Kristen Schaal as Trixie.
New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November)
10/04 - The Andy Griffith Show - The Christmas Special (Colorized)
10/04 - I Love Lucy - Superstar Special #1 (Colorized)
10/11 - Dr. Ken - Season One
10/11 - Mike & Molly - The Complete Sixth and Final Season
10/11 - Mike & Molly - The Complete Series
10/11 - Nurse Jackie - Seasons One and Two
10/11 - Weeds - Seasons One and Two
11/01 - Schitt's Creek - Seasons One and Two
11/08 - Family Matters - The Complete Ninth Season
11/08 - Your Family or Mine - Season One
11/15 - Community - The Complete Series
11/15 - The Lucy Show - The Complete Series
11/15 - The Mindy Project - Season Four
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Monday, December 5
Kevin Can Wait - "Kevin's Bringing Supper Back" (CBS, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Kevin’s resolve to spend more quality time with his family is put to the ultimate test when his buddies surprise him with concert tickets to his favorite musician, fellow Long Islander Billy Joel. Multiple Grammy Award-winning pianist, singer and songwriter Billy Joel appears as himself.
Man with a Plan - "Holey War" (CBS, 8:30PM ET/PT)
When the kids won’t admit who put a hole in the wall, Adam and Andi team up to get the culprit to confess.
2 Broke Girls - "And the About FaceTime" (CBS, 9:00PM ET/PT)
When Randy and Max get tired of Caroline being the third wheel on their FaceTime dates, Randy sets her up with one of his co-workers. Also, Oleg is distraught when Sophie tells him to trade in his beloved car for a minivan.
The Big Bang Theory - "The Celebration Experimentation" (CBS, 9:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
After more than nine years together, the gang finally celebrates Sheldon’s birthday, surprising him with a special guest. Christine Baranski, John Ross Bowie, Sara Gilbert and Wil Wheaton return, joined by special guest star Adam West.
American Dad - "Bahama Mama" (TBS, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Stan gets upset at the idea of becoming a grandfather after Hayley and Jeff announced they're trying to have a baby; Steve and Klaus join a drug gang.
People of Earth - "Last Day on Earth" (TBS, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Gerry says goodbye to StarCrossed as he readies for his own long-awaited experience; Jonathan Walsh shares game changing information with Ozzie; Don and Kelly go on a date.
Monday, December 5
- Will Smith (The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air) - Watch Will on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Steve Harvey (The Steve Harvey Show) - Steve visits The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC. He will also be on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am. He chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Jason Bateman (Arrested Development/The Hogan Family/It's Your Move) - Jason visits The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS. He will also be on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am and on LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Gael García Bernal (Mozart in the Jungle) - Gael is a guest on The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Emmanuelle Chriqui (Entourage) - Emmanuelle drops by Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Steve Agee (The Sarah Silverman Program) - Steve appears on @midnight on Comedy Central at midnight.
- The Cast of Fuller House - The cast of Fuller House are guests on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Patricia Heaton (The Middle/Back to You/Everybody Loves Raymond) - Patricia stops by Harry, so check your local listings.
- Miss Piggy (The Muppets) - Miss Piggy and Harry perform Deck the Halls on Harry, so check your local listings.
- Meredith Hagner (Search Party/Men at Work) - Meredith is a guest on Harry, so check your local listings.
- Lauren Graham (The Odd Couple/Conrad Bloom/Townies) - Lauren appears on Rachael Ray, so check your local listings.
- T.J. Miller (Silicon Valley/The Goodwin Games/Carpoolers) - T.J. talks about Office Christmas Party on the AOL Build Show at 3pm. He will be on New York Live on WNBC in New York at 12:30pm ET. He can also be heard on The Morning Mash Up on SiriusXM at 9:50am.
- Bradley Whitford (Happyish/Trophy Wife) - Bradley is a guest on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.
- Josh McDermitt (Retired at 35) - Josh can be heard on The Morning Mash Up on SiriusXM at 10:45am.
- Erinn Hayes (Kevin Can Wait/Guys with Kids/Worst Week) - Erinn talks about Kevin Can Wait on the AOL Build Show at 4pm.