Friday, August 09, 2013
The MeTV Network has announced its "Fall for Me" fall 2013 schedule which will make its debut Monday, September 2, 2013. Joining the MeTV schedule for their maiden voyage on the network are two seaworthy series: Gilligan's Island and The Love Boat. Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trip....and set a course for adventure! Other brand new shows to the "Fall for Me" schedule, as well as the MeTV library, include the slapstick Civil War-era comedy F Troop, Wanted: Dead or Alive, starring Steve McQueen and beginning in November, The Alfred Hitchcock Hour joins the Sunday Night Noir line up. Among the key highlights for the schedule includes an exciting prime time line up, featuring back to back episodes of Gilligan's Island Monday through Thursday at 8PM, followed at 9 PM by the return of Hogan's Heroes. Then, F Troop joins the ranks at 9:30 PM. Each weeknight beginning at 10 PM, see back-to-back episodes of five classic sitcoms: The Mary Tyler Moore Show on Mondays, Taxi on Tuesdays, The Bob Newhart Show on Wednesdays, Rhoda on Thursdays and The Dick Van Dyke Show on Fridays. New this fall on Fridays in primetime beginning at 8 PM, it's the "MeTV Made for TV Movie." Every Friday night, MeTV will present a made for TV movie based on these iconic shows: Perry Mason, Columbo, The Mod Squad, The Brady Bunch, Canon, Vegas, Diagnosis Murder and The Andy Griffith Show.
While there are new additions to the line-up, there will also be series returning to the schedule. Those shows are Hogan's Heroes, The Untouchables, Rawhide, Cannon, Twilight Zone, Taxi, The Bob Newhart Show, I Love Lucy, Remington Steele, The Streets of San Francisco and The Rockford Files. To make room, He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, She-Ra: Princess of Power, The Odd Couple, The Mothers-In-Law, The Lucy Show, Burke's Law and That Girl will be off the schedule, while MeTV discontinues the Sunday MeTV Showcase and they say goodbye to Bewitched and I Dream of Jeannie (latter two will move to Antenna TV in late Fall). This fall's MeTV schedule has more than 60 different classic TV programs every week. No other Network has as much variety or as many of the most beloved series of all time. Gilligan's Island and The Love Boat were two of the most requested series from MeTV viewers of all ages...and now they are joining the schedule.
View the COMPLETE MeTV "Fall for Me" Fall 2013 schedule. And discuss your thoughts as well!
It's Friday, so it is time for "Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows" for the coming week. This is where we list what sitcom stars are appearing on talk shows for the coming week, the stars are both current and past sitcom stars, so this is for all sitcom fans of all eras!
For the week of Aug. 12-16, 2013, we have many current sitcom stars and past sitcom stars on TV talk shows! All times listed are Eastern. So get your DVRs (or whatever you use) ready! Ready? Here is all what you need to know for the coming week!
Monday, August 12, 2013
- Ashton Kutcher (Two and a Half Men/That '70s Show) - Watch Ashton on a repeat of The Tonight Show with Jay Leno at 11:35pm on NBC.
- Jennifer Coolidge (2 Broke Girls) - Jennifer visits LIVE! with Kelly and Michael, so check your listings.
- Cedric the Entertainer (The Soul Man/The Steve Harvey Show) - Cedric appears on a repeat of The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check listings.
- Malin Akerman (Trophy Wife) - Malin is a guest on The Better Show, so check your local listings.
- Peter Facinelli (Nurse Jackie) - Peter joins Carla Hall and Daphne Oz to make a salted caramel banana waffle sandwich on a repeat of The Chew on ABC at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Rob Lowe (Parks and Recreation) - Rob chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Kristen Johnston (The Exes/3rd Rock from the Sun) - Kristen stops by The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Sherri Shepherd (Less Than Perfect/Sherri) - Sherri guest co-hosts a repeat of Rachael Ray, so check your local listings.
- Kat Dennings (2 Broke Girls) - Catch Kat on a repeat of The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- David Spade (Rules of Engagement/8 Simple Rules/Just Shoot Me!) - David is a guest on a repeat of The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check listings.
- Lisa Kudrow (Friends/The Comeback/Web Therapy) - Lisa visits The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Elizabeth Perkins (How to Live with Your Parents (for the Rest of Your Life) - Elizabeth discusses her new documentary project on a repeat of Home & Family at 10am on Hallmark Channel.
- Dawn Wells (Gilligan's Island) - Dawn discusses working on the beloved show and reveals her favorite memories on a repeat of Marie at 1pm on Hallmark Channel.
- Jennifer Finnigan (Better with You) - Jennifer joins The Couch to shed light on the dark side of international adoption on WLNY 10/55 in New York between 7-9am.
- Steve Carell (The Office) - Watch Steve on a repeat of The Tonight Show with Jay Leno at 11:35pm on NBC.
- Neil Patrick Harris (How I Met Your Mother/Doogie Howser, M.D.) - Neil is a guest on a repeat of The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check listings.
- Beth Behrs (2 Broke Girls) - Beth appears on a repeat of The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check listings.
- Sara Gilbert (Roseanne/The Big Bang Theory) - Sara chats on New York Live on WNBC at 12:30pm. She will also be on WLNY 10/55 in New York between 7-9am to discuss her new book The Imperfect Environmentalist.
- Mayim Bialik (The Big Bang Theory/Blossom) - Mayim vists The Better Show, so check your local listings.
- Selena Gomez (Wizards of Waverly Place) - Selena drops by The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Scott Baio (See Dad Run/Charles in Charge/Happy Days) and Ryan Newman (See Dad Run) - Scott and Ryan are guests on a repeat of Home & Family at 10am on Hallmark Channel.
- David Henrie (Wizards of Waverly Place - David talks about his project working with comedians Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Chris Rock and David Spade in Grown Ups 2 on a repeat of Marie at 12pm on Hallmark Channel.
- Jim Parsons (The Big Bang Theory) - Catch Jim on a repeat of The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Bob Saget (How I Met Your Mother/Full House) - Bob appears a repeat of The Tonight Show with Jay Leno at 11:35pm on NBC.
- Ashton Kutcher (Two and a Half Men/That '70s Show) - Ashton visits Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Debi Mazar (Entourage) - Debi guests on a repeat of The Wendy Williams Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations.
- Jim Rash (Community) - Jim chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Roseanne Barr (Roseanne) - Roseanne appears on a repeat of The Doctors, so check your local listings.
- Eric McCormack (Will & Grace) - Eric is a guest on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Angela Kinsey and Oscar Nunez (The Office) - Angela and Oscar share behind-the-scenes stories about the highly-anticipated series finale on a repeat of Home & Family at 10am on Hallmark Channel.
- Danica McKellar (The Wonder Years) - Danica will be on NBC's Today in the 10am hour.
- Michael Cera (Arrested Development) - Watch Michael on a repeat of The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Selena Gomez (Wizards of Waverly Place) - Selena is a guest and performs on a repeat of The Tonight Show with Jay Leno at 11:35pm on NBC.
- Andy Dick (Less Than Perfect/NewsRadio) - Andy appears on a repeat of Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Whitney Cummings (Whitney) - Whitney guest co-hosts LIVE! with Kelly and Michael, so check your listings.
- Kat Dennings (2 Broke Girls) - Tune in to see Kat on a repeat of The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check listings.
- Kristen Johnston (The Exes/3rd Rock from the Sun) - Kristen is a guest on a repeat of The Wendy Williams Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations.
- Yvette Nicole Brown (Community) - Yvette guest co-hosts a repeat of The Jeff Probst Show, so check your local listings.
The Goldbergs - "Lame Gretzky" (ABC, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Even though he is terrible, Adam tries his best at ice hockey and hopes to impress Murray. Likewise, Murray works hard to show he enjoys watching Adam make home movies. Later, after starting a fight on the ice during a game, Adam gets suspended from playing hockey and admits to Murray his real intentions. Meanwhile, Beverly drives Erica crazy about her S.A.T.s.
Trophy Wife - "The Wedding - Part One" (ABC, 9:30PM ET/PT)
When Kate finds Pete’s old wedding videos with Diane and Jackie, she realizes she robbed herself of that special memory by eloping and is now determined to have a redo and plans her dream wedding. Meanwhile, Diane decides to take her relationship with Russ Bradley Morrison public and Jackie struggles to tell Bert she’s dating Sad Steve. A star-studded episode with Megan Mullally (“Will & Grace”), Dennis Haysbert (“24”), and Nat Faxon (“Ben and Kate”) guest starring.
New Girl - "Fired Up" (Fox, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Jess hires, then must immediately fire Coach as her school's new volleyball coach. Meanwhile, Schmidt gets sued and enlists Nick and a procedural television-loving Winston to represent him at the deposition. Also, Cece catches the eye of a much younger man.
Brooklyn Nine-Nine - "Nancy Brugdom" (Fox, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Charles asks Jake to be the best man at his wedding, a role that requires Jake to be supportive in important wedding decisions, ranging from cake tasting to floral arrangements. Meanwhile, Terry, Amy and Gina support each other as they start a new extreme diet and Holt helps Rosa make a sincere apology.
About a Boy - "About a Grandfather" (NBC, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Will (David Walton) attempts a much-needed boy’s night out with Andy (Al Madrigal), but complications arise, leaving Will to reach out to Marcus (Benjamin Stockham) in hopes of salvaging the evening. When Andy later becomes available, he attempts to track down Will, but instead winds up bonding over the joys of parenting with Fiona (Minnie Driver). Meanwhile, Andy and his reluctant wife Laurie (guest star Annie Mumolo) solicit Will to be godfather to their son Jonah.
Growing Up Fisher - "The Date From Hell-nado" (NBC, 9:30PM ET/PT)
Father and son, Mel (J.K. Simmons) and Henry (Eli Baker), push each other to ask out women in their building, only to discover the women they’re pursuing are mother and daughter (guest stars Constance Zimmer and Isabela Moner). Meanwhile, Joyce (Jenna Elfman), lost at sea on her first date since the separation, panics and crashes Katie’s (Ava Deluca-Verley) date at a carnival, resulting in an impromptu mother-daughter double date.
Cougar Town - "Too Good to Be True" (TBS, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Travis starts an open mic night at Coffee Bucks, but things go awry when Andy tries to do stand-up comedy. Tom's daughter, Haylee (guest star Julianna Guill), comes to visit, and Grayson and Jules decide to play along when they discover that Tom's been lying to Haylee in order to make himself sound cool.
The Game - "Rules of the Street" (BET, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Malik undergoes therapy for his injured arm; Tasha faces a difficult decision as she approaches her first trimester.
Let's Stay Together - "Date My Wife, Please" (BET, 10:30PM ET/PT)
Charles encourages Stacy to go out with Dr. Sutton; Jamal and Tasha try to get the twins into a prestigious pre-school.
Tuesday, March 11
- Jason Bateman (Arrested Development/The Hogan Family/It's Your Move) - Catch Jason on The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Kathy Griffin (Suddenly Susan) - Kathy is a guest on The Arsenio Hall Show, so check your local listings.
- Lance Gross (Tyler Perry's House of Payne) - Lance appears on The Arsenio Hall Show, so check your local listings.
- Kristen Schaal (Bob's Burgers/Flight of the Conchords) - Kristen visits The Pete Holmes Show at midnight on TBS.
- Marcia Gay Harden (Trophy Wife) - Marcia joins the Chew Crew on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Debra Messing (Will & Grace) - Debra chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Kevin Nealon (Weeds/Hiller and Diller/Weeds) - Kevin stops by The Queen Latifah Show, so check your local listings.
- Jennie Garth (What I Like About You) - Jennie discusses her new book, Deep Thoughts from a Hollywood Blonde, on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Mayim Bialik (The Big Bang Theory/Blossom) - Mayim is a guest on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.