Friday, August 09, 2013
The MeTV Network has announced its "Fall for Me" fall 2013 schedule which will make its debut Monday, September 2, 2013. Joining the MeTV schedule for their maiden voyage on the network are two seaworthy series: Gilligan's Island and The Love Boat. Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trip....and set a course for adventure! Other brand new shows to the "Fall for Me" schedule, as well as the MeTV library, include the slapstick Civil War-era comedy F Troop, Wanted: Dead or Alive, starring Steve McQueen and beginning in November, The Alfred Hitchcock Hour joins the Sunday Night Noir line up. Among the key highlights for the schedule includes an exciting prime time line up, featuring back to back episodes of Gilligan's Island Monday through Thursday at 8PM, followed at 9 PM by the return of Hogan's Heroes. Then, F Troop joins the ranks at 9:30 PM. Each weeknight beginning at 10 PM, see back-to-back episodes of five classic sitcoms: The Mary Tyler Moore Show on Mondays, Taxi on Tuesdays, The Bob Newhart Show on Wednesdays, Rhoda on Thursdays and The Dick Van Dyke Show on Fridays. New this fall on Fridays in primetime beginning at 8 PM, it's the "MeTV Made for TV Movie." Every Friday night, MeTV will present a made for TV movie based on these iconic shows: Perry Mason, Columbo, The Mod Squad, The Brady Bunch, Canon, Vegas, Diagnosis Murder and The Andy Griffith Show.
While there are new additions to the line-up, there will also be series returning to the schedule. Those shows are Hogan's Heroes, The Untouchables, Rawhide, Cannon, Twilight Zone, Taxi, The Bob Newhart Show, I Love Lucy, Remington Steele, The Streets of San Francisco and The Rockford Files. To make room, He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, She-Ra: Princess of Power, The Odd Couple, The Mothers-In-Law, The Lucy Show, Burke's Law and That Girl will be off the schedule, while MeTV discontinues the Sunday MeTV Showcase and they say goodbye to Bewitched and I Dream of Jeannie (latter two will move to Antenna TV in late Fall). This fall's MeTV schedule has more than 60 different classic TV programs every week. No other Network has as much variety or as many of the most beloved series of all time. Gilligan's Island and The Love Boat were two of the most requested series from MeTV viewers of all ages...and now they are joining the schedule.
View the COMPLETE MeTV "Fall for Me" Fall 2013 schedule. And discuss your thoughts as well!
It's Friday, so it is time for "Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows" for the coming week. This is where we list what sitcom stars are appearing on talk shows for the coming week, the stars are both current and past sitcom stars, so this is for all sitcom fans of all eras!
For the week of Aug. 12-16, 2013, we have many current sitcom stars and past sitcom stars on TV talk shows! All times listed are Eastern. So get your DVRs (or whatever you use) ready! Ready? Here is all what you need to know for the coming week!
Monday, August 12, 2013
- Ashton Kutcher (Two and a Half Men/That '70s Show) - Watch Ashton on a repeat of The Tonight Show with Jay Leno at 11:35pm on NBC.
- Jennifer Coolidge (2 Broke Girls) - Jennifer visits LIVE! with Kelly and Michael, so check your listings.
- Cedric the Entertainer (The Soul Man/The Steve Harvey Show) - Cedric appears on a repeat of The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check listings.
- Malin Akerman (Trophy Wife) - Malin is a guest on The Better Show, so check your local listings.
- Peter Facinelli (Nurse Jackie) - Peter joins Carla Hall and Daphne Oz to make a salted caramel banana waffle sandwich on a repeat of The Chew on ABC at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Rob Lowe (Parks and Recreation) - Rob chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Kristen Johnston (The Exes/3rd Rock from the Sun) - Kristen stops by The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Sherri Shepherd (Less Than Perfect/Sherri) - Sherri guest co-hosts a repeat of Rachael Ray, so check your local listings.
- Kat Dennings (2 Broke Girls) - Catch Kat on a repeat of The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- David Spade (Rules of Engagement/8 Simple Rules/Just Shoot Me!) - David is a guest on a repeat of The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check listings.
- Lisa Kudrow (Friends/The Comeback/Web Therapy) - Lisa visits The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Elizabeth Perkins (How to Live with Your Parents (for the Rest of Your Life) - Elizabeth discusses her new documentary project on a repeat of Home & Family at 10am on Hallmark Channel.
- Dawn Wells (Gilligan's Island) - Dawn discusses working on the beloved show and reveals her favorite memories on a repeat of Marie at 1pm on Hallmark Channel.
- Jennifer Finnigan (Better with You) - Jennifer joins The Couch to shed light on the dark side of international adoption on WLNY 10/55 in New York between 7-9am.
- Steve Carell (The Office) - Watch Steve on a repeat of The Tonight Show with Jay Leno at 11:35pm on NBC.
- Neil Patrick Harris (How I Met Your Mother/Doogie Howser, M.D.) - Neil is a guest on a repeat of The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check listings.
- Beth Behrs (2 Broke Girls) - Beth appears on a repeat of The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check listings.
- Sara Gilbert (Roseanne/The Big Bang Theory) - Sara chats on New York Live on WNBC at 12:30pm. She will also be on WLNY 10/55 in New York between 7-9am to discuss her new book The Imperfect Environmentalist.
- Mayim Bialik (The Big Bang Theory/Blossom) - Mayim vists The Better Show, so check your local listings.
- Selena Gomez (Wizards of Waverly Place) - Selena drops by The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Scott Baio (See Dad Run/Charles in Charge/Happy Days) and Ryan Newman (See Dad Run) - Scott and Ryan are guests on a repeat of Home & Family at 10am on Hallmark Channel.
- David Henrie (Wizards of Waverly Place - David talks about his project working with comedians Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Chris Rock and David Spade in Grown Ups 2 on a repeat of Marie at 12pm on Hallmark Channel.
- Jim Parsons (The Big Bang Theory) - Catch Jim on a repeat of The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Bob Saget (How I Met Your Mother/Full House) - Bob appears a repeat of The Tonight Show with Jay Leno at 11:35pm on NBC.
- Ashton Kutcher (Two and a Half Men/That '70s Show) - Ashton visits Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Debi Mazar (Entourage) - Debi guests on a repeat of The Wendy Williams Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations.
- Jim Rash (Community) - Jim chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Roseanne Barr (Roseanne) - Roseanne appears on a repeat of The Doctors, so check your local listings.
- Eric McCormack (Will & Grace) - Eric is a guest on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Angela Kinsey and Oscar Nunez (The Office) - Angela and Oscar share behind-the-scenes stories about the highly-anticipated series finale on a repeat of Home & Family at 10am on Hallmark Channel.
- Danica McKellar (The Wonder Years) - Danica will be on NBC's Today in the 10am hour.
- Michael Cera (Arrested Development) - Watch Michael on a repeat of The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Selena Gomez (Wizards of Waverly Place) - Selena is a guest and performs on a repeat of The Tonight Show with Jay Leno at 11:35pm on NBC.
- Andy Dick (Less Than Perfect/NewsRadio) - Andy appears on a repeat of Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Whitney Cummings (Whitney) - Whitney guest co-hosts LIVE! with Kelly and Michael, so check your listings.
- Kat Dennings (2 Broke Girls) - Tune in to see Kat on a repeat of The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check listings.
- Kristen Johnston (The Exes/3rd Rock from the Sun) - Kristen is a guest on a repeat of The Wendy Williams Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations.
- Yvette Nicole Brown (Community) - Yvette guest co-hosts a repeat of The Jeff Probst Show, so check your local listings.
The Big Bang Theory - "The Anything Can Happen Recurrence" (CBS, 8:00PM ET/PT)
When Sheldon tries to be spontaneous, it leads to unexpected friction between Penny, Amy and Bernadette. Meanwhile, Raj seeks Howard’s help in preparing for a date with Emily.
The Millers - "Tomlandia" (CBS, 8:30PM ET/PT)
When Nathan pitches a children’s show to his boss, Ed Dolan, based on Tom’s imaginary comic book, Tom has an adverse reaction to the tweaks made to his cherished world. Jeffrey Tambor returns as Ed Dolan, Nathan’s boss.
Two and a Half Men - "Lotta Delis in Little Armenia" (CBS, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Alan stumbles upon an opportunity to make money. Meanwhile, Walden has to address his co-dependency issues.
Bad Teacher - "Pilot" (CBS, 9:30PM ET/PT)
Former trophy wife Meredith Davis seeks a return to a life of leisure and luxury by posing as a teacher at an upscale elementary school to meet the students’ rich, single fathers and land one to marry. However, her plan hits a major snag and she faces exposure when her unconventional – and mostly unsuitable – teaching methods raise the suspicions of a fellow faculty member. Read our review.
Surviving Jack - "Something to Talk About" (Fox, 9:30PM ET/PT)
During an evening of inopportune timing, Frankie introduces his new girlfriend, Heather (guest star Lili Reinhart), to Joanne, who has just gotten her tubes tied and is still on pain medication. Instead of taking care of Joanne post-surgery, Jack has his hands full policing Frankie and Rachel. Meanwhile, George and Mikey try to retrieve a porn video they disguised in a "Casablanca" VHS case that has been placed into the wrong hands at the Dunlevy house.
Parks and Recreation - "Moving Up" (NBC, 8:00-9:00PM ET/PT)
Leslie (Amy Poehler), Ben (Adam Scott), and Andy (Chris Pratt) head to San Francisco for a National Parks Conference. Tom (Aziz Ansari) opens his restaurant, Ron (Nick Offerman) has another run-in with his ex-wife Tammy 2 (Special Guest Megan Mullally), Andy lives a rock and roll fantasy, and Leslie makes a huge decision about her future.
Saint George - "Hot Blooded" (FX, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Alma sets George up on a date with a Latina doctor, and George discovers the woman is crazy.
Anger Management - "Charlie Spends the Night with Lacey" (FX, 9:30PM ET/PT)
Charlie spends the night with Lacey to keep her from killing her ex-boyfriend.
Sirens - "There's No "I" in Ice Cream" (USA Network, 10:00PM ET/PT)
The crew remembers a day that followed the full spectrum of excitement; Johnny tries to find out who ate the last doughnut.
- "Distant Mom" (Nickelodeon, 8:00PM ET/PT)
The kids return from a vacation to Mozambique with their mom, Kim, only to learn the trip was actually a job interview at the embassy. They soon find out they are moving to Africa and away from Stephanie and Charlie. Guest Star: Holly Robinson Peete.
See Dad Run - "See Dad Run Into Marcus' Nephew" (Nickelodeon, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Emily takes Amy's car to a party with Marcus' nephew after she was forbidden from driving at night, and must race back to beat David home. Joe wants more responsibility so asks to babysit Janie. Guest Star: Larramie "Doc" Shaw.
The Rickey Smiley Show - "Roll Pounce" (TV One, 10:00PM ET/PT)
The annual skate off has a surprise entry.
Thursday, April 24
- Neil Patrick Harris (How I Met Your Mother/Doogie Howser, M.D.) - Catch Neil on The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Sarah Hyland (Modern Family) - Sarah appears on The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Julie Bowen (Modern Family) - Jim is a guest on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- James Van Der Beek (Friends with Lives/Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23) - James stops by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC. He will also be on Big Morning Buzz Live on VH1 at 10am.
- Zoe Lister-Jones (Friends with Better Lives/Whitney) - Zoe visits The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Tom Lennon (Sean Saves the World/Reno 911!) - Tom is a guest on @midnight at midnight on Comedy Central.
- Mary McCormack (Welcome to the Family) - Mary guest co-hosts Chelsea Lately on E! at 11pm.
- Mario Lopez (Saved by the Bell) - Mario appears on Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Brandy Norwood (The Game/Moesha) - Tune in to see Brandy on Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- The Cast of Bad Teacher - Sara Gilbert, Ari Graynor, David Alan Grier and Ryan Hansen are guests on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Candace Cameron-Bure (Full House) - Candace guest co-hosts The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Molly Ephraim (Last Man Standing) - Molly shares behind-the-scenes stories from her show on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Max Greenfield (New Girl/Modern Men) - Max shares his passion for teaching kids the love of reading and the value of giving back on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- William Shatner ($#*! My Dad Says) - William chats and performs on The Queen Latifah Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations.
- Timothy Simons (Veep) - Timothy will be on HuffPost Live.
- Mayim Bialik (The Big Bang Theory/Blossom) - Mayim is a guest on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.
- Christine Lakin Step by Step) - Christine will be on Big Morning Buzz Live on VH1 at 10am all this week.
- B.J. Novak (The Office) - B.J. is a guest on NBC's Today between 7-9am.
- Jamie Foxx (The Jamie Foxx Show and Sally Field (Gidget/The Flying Nun) - Jamie, Sally and the rest of the cast The Amazing Spider-Man 2 will be on ABC's Good Morning America between 7-9am.