Wednesday, June 12, 2013
TV Land is going to start airing the Brad Garrett/Joely Fisher sitcom 'Til Death beginning Saturday, June 22. The former Fox sitcom had been bought by Viacom sibling Spike TV for reruns back in Fall 2011, but the sitcom was quickly dropped due to low ratings, along with The King of Queens. That sitcom quickly made its move to TV Land and has been a success on that network. Now, TV Land will start airing 'Til Death as well with it airing on weekends beginning Saturday, June 22. The sitcom will launch with a block from 5-8pm following Roseanne. As of now, weekends will be the only times the sitcom will air. 'Til Death is still going to air on other networks. 'Til Death airs late nights on WGN America, bright and early on Saturday mornings on Cloo and also airs in local syndication as well, mainly in late night. This isn't the only new addition, as we mentioned already Friends is joining the TV Land schedule this Friday (June 14) with a five-night marathon, but that is an actual launch that was planned for months.
In other TV Land news, Three's Company is back on the schedule airing early mornings weekdays at 5:00am & 5:30am, as Home Improvement exits the line-up for now. Also, with the addition of 'Til Death, this means Murder, She Wrote is off of the line-up, as that series was airing on Saturdays. On this series, the newlywed Woodcocks get a primer on life together from their new neighbors and twenty-five-year veterans of marriage, the Starks. Stay with us for continued updates on TV Land!
Alfonso Ribeiro has been named host of ABC Family's new comedic series Spell-Mageddon. The one-hour game show puts a fresh spin on the spelling bee, where contestants take on hilarious distractions while spelling increasingly challenging words, as we announced a few weeks ago. Production begins on Monday, June 17, in Studio City. The show will join ABC Family's Wednesday night comedy line-up on Wednesday, July 24 at 9pm ET/PT following new episodes of sitcoms Melissa and Joey and Baby Daddy. Ribeiro, best known for his role as Carlton Banks on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and on the sitcom Silver Spoons, is a writer, actor, director and host, and was recently seen on The Graham Norton Show reuniting with Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff for the first time on stage in over a decade.
How I Met Your Mother - "Daisy" (CBS, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Marshall enlists Ted and Barney to help him figure out where Lily went when she left in the middle of their fight.
2 Broke Girls - "And the Soft Opening" (CBS, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Business booms for Max and Caroline’s new cupcake walk-up window when word spreads about a shocking incident involving a rock star.
Mike & Molly - "Rich Man, Poor Girl" (CBS, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Victoria brings home a new boyfriend and the entire family wonders if he’s finally “the one.”
Mom - "Belgian Waffles and Bathroom Privileges" (CBS, 9:30PM ET/PT)
Christy has trouble accepting how much easier life is with Bonnie in the house. Meanwhile, Baxter sets up camp in the driveway.
Monday, March 10
- Steve Harvey (The Steve Harvey Show) - Watch Steve on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC. He will also be on NBC's Today between 7-9am. Finally, he chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Demi Lovato (Sonny with a Chance) - Demi stops by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- Andy Samberg (Brooklyn Nine-Nine) - Andy appears on Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Busy Philipps (Cougar Town) - Busy visits Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Minnie Driver (About a Boy) - Minnie is part of the guest panel on Chelsea Lately on E! at 11pm.
- Kevin Nealon (Weeds/Hiller and Diller/Weeds) - Kevin drops by Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Nia Long (The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air), Zulay Henao (Love Thy Neighbor), Terry Crews (Brooklyn Nine-Nine/Are We There Yet?/Everybody Hates Chris) and Wendi McLendon-Covey (The Goldbergs) - The cast of The Single Moms Club are guests on The Arsenio Hall Show, so check your local listings.
- Paul Scheer (The League) - Paul appears on The Pete Holmes Show at midnight on TBS.
- Ray Romano (Everybody Loves Raymond) - Ray appears on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Krysten Ritter (Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23) - Krysten talks about her new movie Veronica Mars on The Wendy Williams Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations.
- Jennie Garth (What I Like About You) - Jennie joins Clinton Kelly and prepares a savory layered dish with mushrooms and polenta and discusses her new book (Deep Thoughts from a Hollywood Blonde) on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Marcia Gay Harden (Trophy Wife) - Marcia chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Wendi McLendon-Covey and Troy Gentile (The Goldbergs) - Wendi and Troy will be on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings. Wendi will also be on The Better Show, so check your local listings.
- Chris Lowell (Enlisted) - Chris talks about the new Veronica Mars movie on New York Live on WNBC in New York at 12:30pm ET. He will also be on WPIX Morning News at 8:45AM in New York and on HuffPost Live.
- Jenna Elfman (Growing Up Fisher/1600 Penn/Dharma & Greg) - Jenna is a guest on The Queen Latifah Show, so check your local listings.
- The Cast of Mixology - The cast of Mixology will be guests on Pop Sugar on TV Guide Network at 6pm and on the next day on their website at noon.
- Jason Ritter (The Class) - Jason appears on Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Jason Bateman (Arrested Development/The Hogan Family/Silver Spoons) - Jason visits NBC's Today between 7-9am.
- Wilmer Valderrama (That '70s Show) - Wilmer is a guest on NBC's Today in the 10am hour.
- Busy Philipps (Cougar Town) - Busy appears on NBC's Today in the 10am hour.