Thursday, January 31, 2013
NATPE 2013: Fall 2013 Syndication; CBS Announces Final Season of How I Met Your Mother, 2013-14 Season
The Middle (Warner Bros.)
Modern Family (20th Television)
The Cleveland Show (20th Television)
Cops Reloaded (20th Television)
Glee (20th Television)
Bridezillas (Rohrs Media)
The Arsenio Hall Show (CBS Television)
Bethenny (Warner Bros.)
Queen Latifah (Sony Pictures Television)
The Test (CBS Television)
TMZ Live (Warner Bros.)
Kris (20th Television) - six-week summer test run on Fox owned stations
Paternity Court (MGM)
Supreme Justice with Judge Karen Mills-Francis (Entertainment Studios)
OK! TV (Big Fish Entertainment)
First-Run Weekly Airings
Beer Geeks (TVS)
Heroes Among Us (Associated Television)
The Hollywood News Report (Telco)
Rescue 3 (Trifecta)
Republic of Doyle (Trifecta)
Remember this is what is being offered. Some of these entries have not gotten clearances, but if and when they do, we'll let you know. Discuss this update on our message board and we will keep that thread updated all-year until the fall. So keep checking that and stay with us! And we'll be back tomorrow for a round-up of NATPE stories/pick-ups.
It's now official! CBS Entertainment and 20th Century Fox Television announced that How I Met Your Mother will return for the 2013-2014 broadcast season. All series regulars - Josh Radnor, Jason Segel, Cobie Smulders, Neil Patrick Harris and Alyson Hannigan, as well as series creators Carter Bays and Craig Thomas - will return for the final season, where audiences will final learn the identity of the Mother. Premiering in September 2005 and currently in its eighth season, How I Met Your Mother has been a signature part of CBS's top-rated Monday comedy block. Throughout its history, it has ranked among television's top programs in adults 18-49 and adults 18-34. Last year, in its seventh season, How I Met Your Mother delivered its highest ratings ever in viewers and key demographics. This year, How I Met Your Mother is averaging 9.75 million viewers, 4.0/11 in adults 18-49, 4.4/11 in adults 25-5 and 3.7/12 in adults 18-34 in live+7 data.
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Thursday, August 28
Two and a Half Men - "Tazed in the Lady Nuts" (CBS, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Walden joins his beautiful former employee on a brilliant new project. Meanwhile, Alan advises Jenny to open up to her girlfriend or risk losing her. Odette Annable guest stars as Walden’s former employee, Nicole and Aly Michalka returns as Jenny’s girlfriend, Brooke.
The Millers - "Cancellation Fee" (CBS, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Nathan tries to date his mother’s dentist in secret after Carol adds her to the Miller Family Blacklist for charging her a $75 cancellation fee for being late to her appointment. Meanwhile, Carol goes to great lengths to get her money back, and Tom can’t figure out why he keeps waking up with gum stuck in his hair.
Welcome to Sweden - "Separate Lives/Saknad" (NBC, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Bruce (Greg Poehler) returns to the United States to help out his former client, Amy Poehler (guest starring as herself), who is in desperate need of his aid in resolving her financial issues. Back in Sweden, Emma (Josephine Bornebusch) remains unsure of where her relationship with Bruce stands, and has difficulties dealing with her ex-boyfriend Marcus (guest star Gustav Roth) who has resurfaced after being away. Meanwhile, Viveka (Lena Olin) yearns to recapture her youth and spends a girls night out on the town with Emma, but things don’t go quite as planned.
Welcome to Sweden - "Home/Återförening" (NBC, 9:30PM ET/PT)
After a night out, Bruce (Greg Poehler) finds himself in a compromising position with Aubrey Plaza (guest starring as herself). Emma (Josephine Bornebusch) and Gustav (Christopher Wagelin) do their best to reunite their parents Viveka (Lena Olin) and Birger (Claes Månsson). Meanwhile, Bruce runs into obstacles, including Amy (guest star Amy Poehler), who has her own agenda, in his quest to return to Sweden.
Married - "Waffles and Pizza" (FX, 10:00PM ET/PT)
AJ and Lina encourage Russ to consider a shady real estate deal. Jess's boss puts her in an uncompromising position.
You're the Worst - "Equally Dead Inside" (FX, 10:30PM ET/PT)
Jimmy opens up emotionally, which completely freaks Gretchen out.
Love That Girl - "The Kid Is Not My Son" (TV One, 9:30PM ET/PT)
Jasmine lands a broadcasting gig in Alaska so Delroy is forced to hire a temp. The temp, however, accuses Delroy of sexual harassment and it's up to Imunique to clear his name. And back in Alaska, Jasmine slowly finds out that she's been catfished by the Naked Bunny Channel.
Thursday, August 28
- David Duchovny (Californication) - Catch David on a repeat of The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Drew Carey (The Drew Carey Show/The Good Life) - Drew is a guest on a repeat of @midnight on Comedy Central at midnight.
- Jason Segel (How I Met Your Mother) - Jason appears on a repeat of Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Bill Cosby (The Cosby Show/Cosby/The Bill Cosby Show) - Bill chats on a repeat of The Arsenio Hall Show, so check your local listings.
- Jason Biggs (Mad Love/Drexell's Class) - Jason guest co-hosts a repeat of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Jamie Foxx (The Jamie Foxx Show) - Jamie is a guest on a repeat of The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Julie Bowen (Modern Family) - Julie appears on a repeat of The Queen Latifah Show on your local station or at 3am on BET.
- Niecy Nash (The Soul Man/Getting On/Reno 911!) - Niecy discusses women's issues on a repeat of The Queen Latifah Show on your local station or at 3am on BET.
- Molly Ephraim (Last Man Standing) - Molly shares behind-the-scenes stories from Last Man Standing on a repeat of Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Timothy Simon (Veep) - Timothy is a guest on NBC's Today in the 10am hour.
- The Cast of The Love Boat - Gavin MacLeod, Bernie Kopell, Ted Lange, Fred Grandy, Lauren Tewes, Jill Whelan and theme song singer Jack Jones are guests on a repeat of The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.