Thursday, December 20, 2012
Antenna TV January 2013 Schedule with Diff'rent Strokes; Baby Daddy Lines-Up Guest Stars for Season 2
We told you about Antenna TV acquiring Diff'rent Strokes for January 2013, now we have the full January 2013 schedule! The new line-up will start on Wednesday, January 2, 2013 and will have Diff'rent Strokes air every Monday and Wednesday in primetime from 9-11pm and Sundays from 10-11pm, but we knew that from last time. Going through the new winter 2013 schedule, Antenna TV will make time changes from 11am-9pm on weekdays. The most notable change is that Three's Company will be on hiatus for now (which we mentioned last time as well) and it will last air for now after its Dec. 27 airing (well currently the rotation is in Three's a Crowd, so that will air). In primetime, All in the Family will kick it off in the 8pm hour but from 9-11pm we now have a two-hour block of sitcoms every weekday. Diff'rent Strokes is Mondays and Wednesdays, WKRP in Cincinnati on Tuesdays, Barney Miller on Thursdays and Good Times on Fridays. All of those shows will have other airings during the week, except WKRP. We have Barney Miller on Sundays from 8-9pm, Good Times weekdays 5-6pm and Diff'rent Strokes Sundays 10-11pm. Back to weeknights, 11pm-3am will now be black & white series such as Leave it to Beaver, Alfred Hitchock Presents, Burns & Allen and Jack Benny.
On Saturdays, Circus Boy returns to the schedule and will air Saturdays from 9-10am, replacing Totally Tooned In, which is now gone. More timeslot changes will occur from 1-4pm, while S.W.A.T. returns to the schedule at 4pm. It Takes a Thief moves out of primetime into the 5pm hour, leading into to an hour each of Adam-12 and Dragnet. Saturday nights will now be movie night as Antenna TV Theater tales over primetime from 8pm-4am. Early in the morning we will see the return of Here Come the Brides at 4am. Three Stooges and Benny Hill are no longer on the regular schedule, as they will be off of the late night Saturday line-up. Moving on to Sundays, Adventures of Rin Tin Tin is also back, airing Sunday from 9-10am leading into the Sunday black & white sitcoms from 10am-1pm. From 1pm-4pm we have the same schedule as Saturday leading into Suspense Theater at 4pm, then from 5-8pm also has the same schedule of shows as Saturdays. In Sunday primetime, Barney Miller remains from 8-9pm, but now Maude will air from 9-10pm into new addition Diff'rent Strokes at 10. That's a two-hour Conrad Bain block replacing WKRP, which is moving to Thursdays. Benson slides to 11pm-12am, as its parent show Soap is off the schedule completely. And finally from 12am-4am we have more black & white series like Leave it to Beaver, all leading into the encore of Suspense Theater at 4am.
View the FULL Antenna TV Winter 2013 schedule, so you can see where ALL of your favorite shows are. We hope to see Three's Company back from its rest soon, as it is one of their top rated shows and it is the most aired show on the network.
ABC Family has cast Lacey Chabert (Party of Five) and Grace Phipps (The Nine Lives of Chloe King) to guest star on the second season of original comedy series Baby Daddy, which will return with new episodes in Spring 2013. We will have an exact date very soon! Chabert will guest star in two episodes as Dr. Amy Shaw, a sports psychologist who begins working with Danny (Derek Theler) when he experiences a hockey slump. Before long, Danny decides he would rather pursue a romantic relationship with Amy, rather than a professional one. Phipps will portray Megan, the assistant manager of a neighborhood daycare who catches Ben's (Jean-Luc Bilodeau) eye when he tries to drop off Emma. Though Megan is initially not interested with Ben, believing he and Tucker (Tahj Mowry) to be a couple, he soon changes her mind. Phipps is currently set for two episodes, with the possibility of more.
The series stars Jean-Luc Bilodeau (Kyle XY), Derek Theler (90210), Tahj Mowry (Smart Guy) with Melissa Peterman (Reba) and Chelsea Kane (Dancing with the Stars). Baby Daddy is created and executive produced by Dan Berendsen (Sabrina, the Teenage Witch). Baby Daddy is a multi-camera comedy that shoots in front of a live studio audience in Los Angeles.
Bob's Burgers - "The Frond Files" (Fox, 7:00PM ET/PT)
Bob and Linda visit school and learn that their kids' essays about their fantasy version of Wagstaff are "too creative" and "offensive." Eugene transforms the school into a "Fart School for the Gifted" (watch out for Keyboard Jail); Tina, to her delight, depicts a world where she is romanced by countless zombie teenage boys; and Louise creates a school where she takes down a robotic Mr. Frond from the future ("We need more creamed corn!").
The Simpsons - "Diggs" (Fox, 7:30PM ET/PT)
Bart is rescued from a confrontation with Springfield Elementary's bullies by Diggs (guest voice Daniel Radcliffe), a recent transfer student and aspiring champion in the niche sport of falconry. But, Bart soon discovers that Diggs wants to do more than just wrangle falcons: he wants to take to the sky himself.
The Simpsons - "The Man Who Grew Too Much" (Fox, 8:00PM ET/PT)
On a research trip, Lisa is shocked to discover that Sideshow Bob is now the chief scientist at a massive chemical engineering company, but her fears are allayed as she becomes enamored with his likeminded appreciation of high-culture. Meanwhile, Marge's attempt to preach healthy sexual practices to a teen church group goes awry.
Family Guy - "Mom's the Word" (Fox, 9:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
After Peter's mother passes away, he forms a special friendship with her longtime pal, Evelyn (guest voice Lauren Bacall), who attempts to seduce Peter. Meanwhile, Stewie is distraught when he understands the reality of death for the first time.
Liv and Maddie - "Slump-A-Rooney" (Disney Channel, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Maddie and Willow are excited to try out for the school's varsity softball team but Willow is in a slump and Maddie figures out why.
I Didn't Do It - "If It Takes Like a Brussels Sprout" (Disney Channel, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Jasmine and Logan invent a spray that makes vegetables taste even more delicious.
Austin & Ally - "Cupids & Cuties" (Disney Channel, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Trish is nervous about an upcoming visit from a boy she has a crush on and acts strangely when he takes her on a date.
Monday, March 10
- Steve Harvey (The Steve Harvey Show) - Watch Steve on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC. He also chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Demi Lovato (Sonny with a Chance) - Demi stops by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- Andy Samberg (Brooklyn Nine-Nine) - Andy appears on Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Busy Philipps (Cougar Town) - Busy visits Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Minnie Driver (About a Boy) - Minnie is part of the guest panel on Chelsea Lately on E! at 11pm.
- Kevin Nealon (Weeds/Hiller and Diller/Weeds) - Kevin drops by Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Nia Long (The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air), Zulay Henao (Love Thy Neighbor), Terry Crews (Brooklyn Nine-Nine/Are We There Yet?/Everybody Hates Chris) and Wendi McLendon-Covey (The Goldbergs) - The cast of The Single Moms Club are guests on The Arsenio Hall Show, so check your local listings.
- Paul Scheer (The League) - Paul appears on The Pete Holmes Show at midnight on TBS.
- Ray Romano (Everybody Loves Raymond) - Ray appears on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Krysten Ritter (Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23) - Krysten talks about her new movie Veronica Mars on The Wendy Williams Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations.
- Jennie Garth (What I Like About You) - Jennie joins Clinton Kelly and prepares a savory layered dish with mushrooms and polenta and discusses her new book (Deep Thoughts from a Hollywood Blonde) on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Marcia Gay Harden (Trophy Wife) - Marcia chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Wendi McLendon-Covey and Troy Gentile (The Goldbergs) - Wendi and Troy will be on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings. Wendi will also be on The Better Show, so check your local listings.
- Chris Lowell (Enlisted) - Chris talks about the new Veronica Mars movie on New York Live on WNBC in New York at 12:30pm ET.
- Jenna Elfman (Growing Up Fisher/1600 Penn/Dharma & Greg) - Jenna is a guest on The Queen Latifah Show, so check your local listings.
- The Cast of Mixology - The cast of Mixology will be guests on Pop Sugar on TV Guide Network at 6pm and on the next day on their website at noon.
- Jason Ritter (The Class) - Jason appears on Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.