Friday, September 07, 2012
Nick at Nite Fall 2012 Schedule Has Returns of Full House, Family Matters; Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows (Week of September 10, 2012)
We close out the work week with the fall schedule for Nick at Nite! They are making changes that will actually start this coming Monday -- Sept. 10. Nick at Nite released these changes just yesterday and will mark the returns of Full House and Family Matters. Both '90s sitcoms will start Monday, with Full House airing Sun-Thurs in the 8pm hour and Family Matters every morning at 5:30am. Nick at Nite will also get a bit nostalgic and air The Nanny Sun-Fri from 9-11pm (Saturdays will just be 10-11pm). The Fran Drescher sitcom had been airing in the early morning line-up (5-6am) but will now move back to primetime. Current primetime series My Wife & Kids and George Lopez will move to late night, with George airing from approx. 1:12am-3:24am (4 airings) every night and My Wife & Kids right after that from approx. 3:24am-4:28am with two airings. Yes, Dear is now only airing very early in the morning, back-to-back each day at approx. 4:28am-5:30am. The only constant on the schedule is...Friends, which will remain every night from 11pm-1:12am. Leaving the schedule will be Everybody Hates Chris, which will remain on sister network TeenNick and BET. Back to Full House, the series had been airing on sister network TeenNick in the early mornings but was dropped last week...now you know why.
Those are the changes as pretty much the schedule will be seven days a week except 8-11pm due to Nickelodeon airing later on Fridays and Saturdays. The only stunt, besides this week's "Friends Week" (Sept. 4-9 all night), will be the classic '80s movie E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial on Sunday, Sept. 16 from 8-10:30pm. We can also expect original sitcom See Dad Run (previously titled Daddy's Home) starring Scott Baio to air on Saturday nights starting October 6. As soon as we hear the time period we will let you know. We're hoping for a Charles in Charge marathon to help promote it and we do have a better chance of that I say since they are airing '90s series in primetime again.
View the full Nick at Nite Fall 2012 schedule. Will they make additional changes come October when See Dad Run premieres? We will let you know, so as usual...stay with us!
It's Friday, so it is time for "Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows" for the coming week. This is where we list what sitcom stars are appearing on talk shows for the coming week, the stars are both current and past sitcom stars, so this is for all sitcom fans of all eras!
For the week of September 10-14, 2012, we have many current sitcom stars and past sitcom stars on TV talk shows! All times listed are Eastern. So get your DVR's (or whatever you use) ready! Ready? Here is all what you need to know for the coming week!
Monday, September 10, 2012
- Kelsey Grammer (Frasier/Cheers) - Watch Kelsey on Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Kathy Griffin (Suddenly Susan) - Kathy appears on a repeat of The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Simon Bird (The Inbetweeners) - Simon visits Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 12am on ABC.
- Andrew Rannells (The New Normal) - Andrew is a guest on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon at 12:37am on NBC.
- Josh Radnor (How I Met Your Mother) - Josh drops by LIVE! with Kelly and Michael, so check your listings.
- Tony Danza (Who's the Boss?) - Tony chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Woody Harrelson (Cheers) - Catch Woody on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon at 12:37am on NBC.
- Kenan Thompson (Kenan & Kel) - Kenan stops by Late Night with Jimmy Fallon at 12:37am on NBC.
- Roseanne Barr (Roseanne) - Roseanne appears on a repeat of The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Aubrey Plaza (Parks and Recreation) - Aubrey is a guest on a repeat of The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Dakota Johnson (Ben and Kate) - Dakota drops by Late Night with Jimmy Fallon at 12:37am on NBC.
- Matthew Perry (Go On/Mr. Sunshine/Friends) - Matthew visits LIVE! with Kelly and Michael, so check your listings.
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson (Modern Family/The Class) - Jesse appears on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Brooke Shields (Suddenly Susan) - Brooke guest co-hosts The Talk Wednesday-Friday on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Katey Sagal (Married with Children/8 Simple Rules) - Katey visits The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Allison Janney (Mr. Sunshine) - Allison appears on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check listings.
- Katey Sagal (Married with Children/8 Simple Rules) - Catch Katey on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Tony Danza (Who's the Boss?) - Tony continues to make the rounds on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon at 12:37am on NBC.
- Fran Drescher (Happily Divorced/The Nanny) - Fran talks about her new movie, Hotel Transylvania, on The Wendy Williams Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations.
- Thomas Lennon (Reno 911!) - Watch Thomas on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
New on DVD/Blu-ray (December/January)
12/06 - Family Guy - Season Fourteen
12/13 - American Dad! - Volume 11
12/13 - Newhart - The Complete Seventh Season
01/03 - Girls - The Complete Fifth Season (Blu-ray)
01/10 - Broad City - Season 3
01/17 - I Love Lucy - Superstar Special #2 (Colorized)
01/17 - The Love Boat - Season Three - Volume One
01/17 - The Love Boat - Season Three - Volume Two
01/24 - Hooperman - Season One
01/24 - Hooperman - Season Two
01/31 - Ballers - The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Thursday, January 19
The Big Bang Theory - "The Romance Calibration" (CBS, 8:00PM ET/PT)
When Penny feels that Leonard is taking her for granted, she decides to go on a spa weekend with Amy. Also, Wolowitz and Koothrappali try to fix a squeaky floorboard in the baby’s room.
The Great Indoors - "Mason Blows Up" (CBS, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Jack tries to reassert his dominance as a reporter after Mason scores an investigative coup that turns him into an overnight celebrity. Also, Clark’s low self-esteem causes him to give Emma relationship advice about other guys instead of asking her out himself
Mom - "Good Karma and the Big Weird" (CBS, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Bonnie encourages Christy to pursue Marjorie’s charming nephew, Nick, despite the fact that he’s been declared off limits. Chris Pratt, husband of MOM star Anna Faris, guest stars as Nick, Marjorie’s nephew.
Life in Pieces - "Tailgate Spiral Souvenir Seating" (CBS, 9:30PM ET/PT)
When Colleen and Matt host the family tailgate party at the L.A. Rams game, they invite former NFL quarterback Kurt Warner to spice up their so far dismal event. Also, Tim’s in danger of missing the game when Sophia makes him take her to the restroom and they get sidetracked returning to their seats; Joan and Jen try to sneak into seats closer to the field; and Greg wins a chance to participate in a halftime contest involving a football toss.
The Good Place - "Mindy St. Claire" / "Michael's Gambit" (NBC, 8:30PM ET/PT)
With the help of Chidi (William Jackson Harper) and Tahani (Jameela Jamil), Michael (Ted Danson) faces his biggest challenge yet. Meanwhile, Eleanor (Kristen Bell), Jianyu (Manny Jacinto) and Janet (D'Arcy Carden) are faced with a monumental decision.
Eleanor (Kristen Bell) and her friends contemplate their fates in the Good Place.
Baskets - "Freaks" (FX, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Chip has to decide between a tarp and snacks.
Friday, January 20
- Anthony Anderson (black-ish/Guys with Kids/All About the Andersons) - Catch Anthony on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher (Reba/Better with You) - JoAnna visits The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- John Lithgow (3rd Rock from the Sun/Twenty Good Years) - John is a guest on a repeat of The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Jim Gaffigan (The Jim Gaffigan Show/My Boys/Welcome to New York) - Jim stops by The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Cristela Alonzo (Cristela) - Cristela drops by The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Ken Jeong (Dr. Ken/Community) - Ken is a guest on a repeat of Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC. He also appears on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Nicole Byer (Loosely, Exactly Nicole) - Nicole appears on a repeat of Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Joe Jonas (Jonas L.A.) - Joe guest co-hosts LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Bernadette Peters (Mozart in the Jungle/All's Fair) - Bernadette is a guest on LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Queen Latifah (Living Single) - Queen Latifah is a guest on a repeat of Rachael Ray, so check your local listings.
- Andrew Dice Clay (Bless This House/Hitz) - Andrew stops by Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.
- Johnny Galecki (The Big Bang Theory/Roseanne - Johnny discusses his role in the new film, Rings, and dishes on this season of The Big Bang Theory on the AOL Build Show at 1pm.