Friday, September 07, 2012
Nick at Nite Fall 2012 Schedule Has Returns of Full House, Family Matters; Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows (Week of September 10, 2012)
We close out the work week with the fall schedule for Nick at Nite! They are making changes that will actually start this coming Monday -- Sept. 10. Nick at Nite released these changes just yesterday and will mark the returns of Full House and Family Matters. Both '90s sitcoms will start Monday, with Full House airing Sun-Thurs in the 8pm hour and Family Matters every morning at 5:30am. Nick at Nite will also get a bit nostalgic and air The Nanny Sun-Fri from 9-11pm (Saturdays will just be 10-11pm). The Fran Drescher sitcom had been airing in the early morning line-up (5-6am) but will now move back to primetime. Current primetime series My Wife & Kids and George Lopez will move to late night, with George airing from approx. 1:12am-3:24am (4 airings) every night and My Wife & Kids right after that from approx. 3:24am-4:28am with two airings. Yes, Dear is now only airing very early in the morning, back-to-back each day at approx. 4:28am-5:30am. The only constant on the schedule is...Friends, which will remain every night from 11pm-1:12am. Leaving the schedule will be Everybody Hates Chris, which will remain on sister network TeenNick and BET. Back to Full House, the series had been airing on sister network TeenNick in the early mornings but was dropped last week...now you know why.
Those are the changes as pretty much the schedule will be seven days a week except 8-11pm due to Nickelodeon airing later on Fridays and Saturdays. The only stunt, besides this week's "Friends Week" (Sept. 4-9 all night), will be the classic '80s movie E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial on Sunday, Sept. 16 from 8-10:30pm. We can also expect original sitcom See Dad Run (previously titled Daddy's Home) starring Scott Baio to air on Saturday nights starting October 6. As soon as we hear the time period we will let you know. We're hoping for a Charles in Charge marathon to help promote it and we do have a better chance of that I say since they are airing '90s series in primetime again.
View the full Nick at Nite Fall 2012 schedule. Will they make additional changes come October when See Dad Run premieres? We will let you know, so as usual...stay with us!
It's Friday, so it is time for "Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows" for the coming week. This is where we list what sitcom stars are appearing on talk shows for the coming week, the stars are both current and past sitcom stars, so this is for all sitcom fans of all eras!
For the week of September 10-14, 2012, we have many current sitcom stars and past sitcom stars on TV talk shows! All times listed are Eastern. So get your DVR's (or whatever you use) ready! Ready? Here is all what you need to know for the coming week!
Monday, September 10, 2012
- Kelsey Grammer (Frasier/Cheers) - Watch Kelsey on Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Kathy Griffin (Suddenly Susan) - Kathy appears on a repeat of The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Simon Bird (The Inbetweeners) - Simon visits Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 12am on ABC.
- Andrew Rannells (The New Normal) - Andrew is a guest on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon at 12:37am on NBC.
- Josh Radnor (How I Met Your Mother) - Josh drops by LIVE! with Kelly and Michael, so check your listings.
- Tony Danza (Who's the Boss?) - Tony chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Woody Harrelson (Cheers) - Catch Woody on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon at 12:37am on NBC.
- Kenan Thompson (Kenan & Kel) - Kenan stops by Late Night with Jimmy Fallon at 12:37am on NBC.
- Roseanne Barr (Roseanne) - Roseanne appears on a repeat of The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Aubrey Plaza (Parks and Recreation) - Aubrey is a guest on a repeat of The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Dakota Johnson (Ben and Kate) - Dakota drops by Late Night with Jimmy Fallon at 12:37am on NBC.
- Matthew Perry (Go On/Mr. Sunshine/Friends) - Matthew visits LIVE! with Kelly and Michael, so check your listings.
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson (Modern Family/The Class) - Jesse appears on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Brooke Shields (Suddenly Susan) - Brooke guest co-hosts The Talk Wednesday-Friday on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Katey Sagal (Married with Children/8 Simple Rules) - Katey visits The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Allison Janney (Mr. Sunshine) - Allison appears on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check listings.
- Katey Sagal (Married with Children/8 Simple Rules) - Catch Katey on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Tony Danza (Who's the Boss?) - Tony continues to make the rounds on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon at 12:37am on NBC.
- Fran Drescher (Happily Divorced/The Nanny) - Fran talks about her new movie, Hotel Transylvania, on The Wendy Williams Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations.
- Thomas Lennon (Reno 911!) - Watch Thomas on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
New on DVD/Blu-ray (February/March)
02/07 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - Sabrina Down Under
02/07 - So Little Time - Volume 1 - School's Cool - Boy Crazy
02/07 - So Little Time - Volume 2 - About a Family - Hangin' Out
02/07 - 227 - The Complete First Season (Mill Creek)
02/07 - Vice Principals - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
02/14 - Beavis and Butt-Head - The Complete Collection
02/14 - Grace and Frankie - Season Two
02/28 - Fuller House - The Complete First Season
03/03 - The Dick Van Dyke Show - Now... In Living Color! (Blu-ray)
03/07 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Second Season
03/07 - Mama's Family - Mama's Favorites
03/07 - That '70s Show - The Complete Series - Flashback Edition (Blu-ray)
03/07 - What I Like About You - The Complete Second Season
03/07 - You Me Her - Season One
03/14 - Newhart - The Final (Eighth) Season
03/14 - Unbrekable Kimmy Schmidt - Season Two
03/21 - Master of None - Season One
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Sunday, March 26
The Simpsons - "Dad Behavior" (Fox, 7:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Homer finds a new app that makes his life much easier and outsources his father-son bonding. Meanwhile, Grampa finds that he is about to be a father again.
Bob's Burgers - "Aquaticism" / "Ain't Miss Debatin'" (Fox, 7:30PM ET/PT)
When Tina learns that the aquarium is in danger of closing, the Belcher children devise a scheme to keep it running. Meanwhile, Bob realizes that he could learn a thing or two from Linda’s customer service skills. Then, when Tina is recruited by the debate team, she finds unexpected success and an even more unexpected relationship. Meanwhile, Louise and Gene convince their parents to help fund a stop-motion movie focusing on a surprising subject matter.
Making History - "Chadwick's Angels" (Fox, 8:30PM ET/PT)
In need of a victory, the trio heads back to the 1990s to give Dan another shot at his childhood dream: finishing the infamous “Bellybuster” ice cream sundae at a local parlor. As Deb bonds with the parlor’s owner, Chris is on a mission to save a life in honor of his late British friend. But all of their plans are derailed when Dan runs into the bully that tormented him.
Family Guy - "Peter's Lost Youth" (Fox, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Peter gets jealous of Lois when she upstages him at a Red Sox fantasy baseball camp. Meanwhile, Stewie runs away from home when Meg is left to babysit him.
The Last Man on Earth - "Find This Thing We Need To" (Fox, 9:30PM ET/PT)
Carol makes a big discovery, enlisting Tandy and Erica to help her track down some answers. Meanwhile, Todd has a major breakthrough with Melissa.
Sunday, March 26
- Sanaa Lathan (Family Guy/The Cleveland Show/LateLine) - Catch Sanaa on Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Chris Pratt (Parks and Recreation) - Watch Chris on a repeat of Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Richard Dreyfuss (Your Family or Mine) - Richard appears on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- Lily Tomlin (Grace and Frankie/Malibu Country) and Jane Fonda (Grace and Frankie) - Lily and Jane are guests on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS. They also chat with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Craig Ferguson (The Drew Carey Show) - Craig visits Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC. He will also be on NBC's Today in the 10am hour.
- Rachel Dratch (Imaginary Mary) - Rachel is a guest on Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Pete Holmes (Crashing) - Pete stops by The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Jenna Elfman (Imaginary Mary/1600 Penn/Accidentally on Purpose/Courting Alex/Dharma & Greg) - Jenna appears on Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Ron Funches (Powerless/Undateable) - Ron is a guest on @midnight on Comedy Central at midnight.
- Kaitlin Olson (The Mick/It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia) - Kaitlin drops by Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Wendi McLendon-Covey (The Goldbergs/Rules of Engagement/Reno 911!) - Wendi appears on a repeat of Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Lisa Kudrow (Friends/The Comeback) - Lisa is a guest on LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Mark Consuelos (Alpha House/Hope & Faith) - Mark guest co-hosts LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Tahj Mowry, Derek Theler and Jean-Luc Bilodeau (Baby Daddy) - Tahj, Derek and Jean-Luc are guests on Harry, so check your local listings.
- Tika Sumpter (The Game) - Tika appears on a repeat of The Real, so check your local listings.
- Vanessa Bell Calloway (Rhythm & Blues) - Vanessa is a guest on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- June Diane Raphael (Grace and Frankie) - June talks about Grace and Frankie on NBC's Today in the 9am hour.
- Melissa McCarthy (Mike & Molly/Samantha Who?) and Ben Falcone (Joey) - Melissa and Ben talk TV Land's Nobodies on NBC's Today in the 10am hour.
- Brooklyn Decker (Grace and Frankie/Friends with Better Lives) - Brookyln stops by People Now at 8:30am.
- Marcia Gay Harden (Trophy Wife) - Marcia opens up about her favorite part of being in the 50 Shades movies on People Now at 8:30am. \
- Tracee Ellis Ross (black-ish/Girlfriends) - Tracee dishes about her Golden Globe win on a repeat of The Wendy Williams Show at 2am on BET or on your local stations.