Friday, September 07, 2012
Nick at Nite Fall 2012 Schedule Has Returns of Full House, Family Matters; Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows (Week of September 10, 2012)
We close out the work week with the fall schedule for Nick at Nite! They are making changes that will actually start this coming Monday -- Sept. 10. Nick at Nite released these changes just yesterday and will mark the returns of Full House and Family Matters. Both '90s sitcoms will start Monday, with Full House airing Sun-Thurs in the 8pm hour and Family Matters every morning at 5:30am. Nick at Nite will also get a bit nostalgic and air The Nanny Sun-Fri from 9-11pm (Saturdays will just be 10-11pm). The Fran Drescher sitcom had been airing in the early morning line-up (5-6am) but will now move back to primetime. Current primetime series My Wife & Kids and George Lopez will move to late night, with George airing from approx. 1:12am-3:24am (4 airings) every night and My Wife & Kids right after that from approx. 3:24am-4:28am with two airings. Yes, Dear is now only airing very early in the morning, back-to-back each day at approx. 4:28am-5:30am. The only constant on the schedule is...Friends, which will remain every night from 11pm-1:12am. Leaving the schedule will be Everybody Hates Chris, which will remain on sister network TeenNick and BET. Back to Full House, the series had been airing on sister network TeenNick in the early mornings but was dropped last week...now you know why.
Those are the changes as pretty much the schedule will be seven days a week except 8-11pm due to Nickelodeon airing later on Fridays and Saturdays. The only stunt, besides this week's "Friends Week" (Sept. 4-9 all night), will be the classic '80s movie E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial on Sunday, Sept. 16 from 8-10:30pm. We can also expect original sitcom See Dad Run (previously titled Daddy's Home) starring Scott Baio to air on Saturday nights starting October 6. As soon as we hear the time period we will let you know. We're hoping for a Charles in Charge marathon to help promote it and we do have a better chance of that I say since they are airing '90s series in primetime again.
View the full Nick at Nite Fall 2012 schedule. Will they make additional changes come October when See Dad Run premieres? We will let you know, so as usual...stay with us!
It's Friday, so it is time for "Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows" for the coming week. This is where we list what sitcom stars are appearing on talk shows for the coming week, the stars are both current and past sitcom stars, so this is for all sitcom fans of all eras!
For the week of September 10-14, 2012, we have many current sitcom stars and past sitcom stars on TV talk shows! All times listed are Eastern. So get your DVR's (or whatever you use) ready! Ready? Here is all what you need to know for the coming week!
Monday, September 10, 2012
- Kelsey Grammer (Frasier/Cheers) - Watch Kelsey on Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Kathy Griffin (Suddenly Susan) - Kathy appears on a repeat of The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Simon Bird (The Inbetweeners) - Simon visits Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 12am on ABC.
- Andrew Rannells (The New Normal) - Andrew is a guest on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon at 12:37am on NBC.
- Josh Radnor (How I Met Your Mother) - Josh drops by LIVE! with Kelly and Michael, so check your listings.
- Tony Danza (Who's the Boss?) - Tony chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Woody Harrelson (Cheers) - Catch Woody on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon at 12:37am on NBC.
- Kenan Thompson (Kenan & Kel) - Kenan stops by Late Night with Jimmy Fallon at 12:37am on NBC.
- Roseanne Barr (Roseanne) - Roseanne appears on a repeat of The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Aubrey Plaza (Parks and Recreation) - Aubrey is a guest on a repeat of The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Dakota Johnson (Ben and Kate) - Dakota drops by Late Night with Jimmy Fallon at 12:37am on NBC.
- Matthew Perry (Go On/Mr. Sunshine/Friends) - Matthew visits LIVE! with Kelly and Michael, so check your listings.
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson (Modern Family/The Class) - Jesse appears on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Brooke Shields (Suddenly Susan) - Brooke guest co-hosts The Talk Wednesday-Friday on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Katey Sagal (Married with Children/8 Simple Rules) - Katey visits The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Allison Janney (Mr. Sunshine) - Allison appears on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check listings.
- Katey Sagal (Married with Children/8 Simple Rules) - Catch Katey on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Tony Danza (Who's the Boss?) - Tony continues to make the rounds on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon at 12:37am on NBC.
- Fran Drescher (Happily Divorced/The Nanny) - Fran talks about her new movie, Hotel Transylvania, on The Wendy Williams Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations.
- Thomas Lennon (Reno 911!) - Watch Thomas on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
New on DVD/Blu-ray (March/April)
03/03 - The Dick Van Dyke Show - Now... In Living Color! (Blu-ray)
03/07 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Second Season
03/07 - Mama's Family - Mama's Favorites
03/07 - That '70s Show - The Complete Series - Flashback Edition (Blu-ray)
03/07 - What I Like About You - The Complete Second Season
03/07 - You Me Her - Season One
03/14 - Newhart - The Final (Eighth) Season
03/14 - Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - Season Two
03/21 - Master of None - Season One
04/04 - Diff'rent Strokes - The Complete Fifth Season
04/11 - Father Knows Best - Season Five
04/11 - Schitt's Creek - The Complete Third Season
04/11 - Silicon Valley - The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
04/11 - Veep - The Complete Fifth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Sunday, April 30
Bob's Burgers - "Like Gene for Chocolate" (Fox, 7:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
When Gene learns that the formula for his favorite chocolate has changed, he works with the head of the company in an attempt to remedy the situation. Meanwhile, Bob gets wrapped up in one of Teddy’s less-than-perfect plans.
Bob's Burgers - "Thelma & Louise Except Thelma Is Linda" (Fox, 7:30PM ET/PT)
After Louise gets in trouble at school, Linda is forced to meet with Mr. Frond (guest voice David Herman) and potentially could lose her hard-earned position as the Wagstaff bake sale leader. When she finds out that her daughter was actually trying to help another student, Linda is torn between following school policy or her own moral code.
The Simpsons - "Looking for Mr. Goodbart" (Fox, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Bart gets in trouble on Grandparents Day at school and is forced to hang out with Skinner’s mother as punishment. After spending time with various grandmas in the neighborhood, he learns the benefits of hanging out with the elderly, but eventually recognizes the dangers of taking advantage of them. Meanwhile, Peekimon Get has taken over the town of Springfield.
Making History - "Night Cream" (Fox, 8:30PM ET/PT)
With the ever-present threat of losing tenure looming over him, Chris reaches out to John Hancock and Samuel Adams to help spice things up in the classroom in 2017. Meanwhile, Deb's dream of re-opening Chadwick's ice cream parlor is finally coming to fruition, but Dan has a few marketing ideas of his own.
Family Guy - "The Peter Principal" (Fox, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Peter becomes the temporary principal at the high school, and Meg uses his new power to get even with her bullies. Meanwhile, Brian and Stewie open a bed & breakfast that quickly turns into a brothel.
The Last Man on Earth - "The Big Day" (Fox, 9:30PM ET/PT)
Tandy and Gail face off in a major disagreement, on which the whole group must weigh in, and Carol is forced to choose a side. Meanwhile, Melissa, Todd and Erica each have major milestone moments.
Sunday, April 30
- NeNe Leakes (The New Normal) - Catch NeNe on Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Chris Pratt (Parks and Recreation) - Watch Chris on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS. He will also be on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am and LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- America Ferrera (Superstore) - America drops by Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Ike Barinholtz (The Mindy Project) - Ike appears on Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Joel McHale (The Great Indoors/Community) - Joel is a guest on The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Jake Johnson (New Girl) - Jake visits The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Hank Azaria (Brockmire/The Simpsons/Free Agents) - Hank stops by Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Al Madrigal (About a Boy/Welcome to the Captain/Gary Unmarried) - Al appears on Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Kevin Nealon (Man with a Plan/Weeds/Hiller and Diller/Champs) - Kevin is a guest on Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Ashton Kutcher (The Ranch/Two and a Half Men/That '70s Show) - Ashton appears on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Allison Janney (Mom/Mr. Sunshine) - Allison teams up with Mario Batali to make a cheesy, decadent Gnocchi Al Telefono and dishes about her new Broadway show on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Charlie Hunnam (Undeclared) - Charlie will be on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am. He will also be on the AOL Build Show at 11:15am.
- Nick Robinson (Melissa & Joey) - Nick talks about his new film Everything, Everything on the AOL Build Show at 1pm.
- Jodie Sweetin (Hollywood Darlings/Fuller House/Full House) - Jodie is a guest on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.