Friday, September 07, 2012
Nick at Nite Fall 2012 Schedule Has Returns of Full House, Family Matters; Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows (Week of September 10, 2012)
We close out the work week with the fall schedule for Nick at Nite! They are making changes that will actually start this coming Monday -- Sept. 10. Nick at Nite released these changes just yesterday and will mark the returns of Full House and Family Matters. Both '90s sitcoms will start Monday, with Full House airing Sun-Thurs in the 8pm hour and Family Matters every morning at 5:30am. Nick at Nite will also get a bit nostalgic and air The Nanny Sun-Fri from 9-11pm (Saturdays will just be 10-11pm). The Fran Drescher sitcom had been airing in the early morning line-up (5-6am) but will now move back to primetime. Current primetime series My Wife & Kids and George Lopez will move to late night, with George airing from approx. 1:12am-3:24am (4 airings) every night and My Wife & Kids right after that from approx. 3:24am-4:28am with two airings. Yes, Dear is now only airing very early in the morning, back-to-back each day at approx. 4:28am-5:30am. The only constant on the schedule is...Friends, which will remain every night from 11pm-1:12am. Leaving the schedule will be Everybody Hates Chris, which will remain on sister network TeenNick and BET. Back to Full House, the series had been airing on sister network TeenNick in the early mornings but was dropped last week...now you know why.
Those are the changes as pretty much the schedule will be seven days a week except 8-11pm due to Nickelodeon airing later on Fridays and Saturdays. The only stunt, besides this week's "Friends Week" (Sept. 4-9 all night), will be the classic '80s movie E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial on Sunday, Sept. 16 from 8-10:30pm. We can also expect original sitcom See Dad Run (previously titled Daddy's Home) starring Scott Baio to air on Saturday nights starting October 6. As soon as we hear the time period we will let you know. We're hoping for a Charles in Charge marathon to help promote it and we do have a better chance of that I say since they are airing '90s series in primetime again.
View the full Nick at Nite Fall 2012 schedule. Will they make additional changes come October when See Dad Run premieres? We will let you know, so as usual...stay with us!
It's Friday, so it is time for "Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows" for the coming week. This is where we list what sitcom stars are appearing on talk shows for the coming week, the stars are both current and past sitcom stars, so this is for all sitcom fans of all eras!
For the week of September 10-14, 2012, we have many current sitcom stars and past sitcom stars on TV talk shows! All times listed are Eastern. So get your DVR's (or whatever you use) ready! Ready? Here is all what you need to know for the coming week!
Monday, September 10, 2012
- Kelsey Grammer (Frasier/Cheers) - Watch Kelsey on Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Kathy Griffin (Suddenly Susan) - Kathy appears on a repeat of The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Simon Bird (The Inbetweeners) - Simon visits Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 12am on ABC.
- Andrew Rannells (The New Normal) - Andrew is a guest on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon at 12:37am on NBC.
- Josh Radnor (How I Met Your Mother) - Josh drops by LIVE! with Kelly and Michael, so check your listings.
- Tony Danza (Who's the Boss?) - Tony chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Woody Harrelson (Cheers) - Catch Woody on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon at 12:37am on NBC.
- Kenan Thompson (Kenan & Kel) - Kenan stops by Late Night with Jimmy Fallon at 12:37am on NBC.
- Roseanne Barr (Roseanne) - Roseanne appears on a repeat of The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Aubrey Plaza (Parks and Recreation) - Aubrey is a guest on a repeat of The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Dakota Johnson (Ben and Kate) - Dakota drops by Late Night with Jimmy Fallon at 12:37am on NBC.
- Matthew Perry (Go On/Mr. Sunshine/Friends) - Matthew visits LIVE! with Kelly and Michael, so check your listings.
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson (Modern Family/The Class) - Jesse appears on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Brooke Shields (Suddenly Susan) - Brooke guest co-hosts The Talk Wednesday-Friday on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Katey Sagal (Married with Children/8 Simple Rules) - Katey visits The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Allison Janney (Mr. Sunshine) - Allison appears on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check listings.
- Katey Sagal (Married with Children/8 Simple Rules) - Catch Katey on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Tony Danza (Who's the Boss?) - Tony continues to make the rounds on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon at 12:37am on NBC.
- Fran Drescher (Happily Divorced/The Nanny) - Fran talks about her new movie, Hotel Transylvania, on The Wendy Williams Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations.
- Thomas Lennon (Reno 911!) - Watch Thomas on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
New on DVD/Blu-ray (September)
09/06 - Coach - Season One (Mill Creek) / Season Two / Seasons One and Two
09/06 - South Park - The Complete Ninteenth Season (Blu-ray)
09/13 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Ninth Season (Blu-ray)
09/13 - Newhart - The Complete Sixth Season
09/20 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Fifth Season
09/20 - Family Matters - The Complete Eighth Season
09/20 - Modern Family - The Complete Season 7
09/20 - Veep - Season 5
09/27 - The Wonder Years - Season Six
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Tuesday, October 25
The Middle - "Halloween VIII: The Heckoning" (ABC, 8:00PM ET/PT)
As Halloween approaches, Frankie is taken aback when she discovers that, if the circumstances ever arose where she and Mike got divorced, the kids would all choose to live with Mike. Meanwhile, Sue tries everything in her power to get her room back from Brick, and having to be so nice around girlfriend April all of the time leads Axl to lash out at his family.
American Housewife - "Westport Zombies" (ABC, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Katie, jealous of Taylor’s friendship with neighbor Viv (Leslie Bibb), reluctantly competes in the Westport Halloween “Zombie Run” after she finds out they’ll both be running. Meanwhile, Greg and Anna-Kat get a little too much in character for the “zombie” part of the run’s obstacle course.
Fresh Off the Boat - "Louisween" (ABC, 9:00PM ET/PT)
It’s Louis’ favorite holiday, and he makes every attempt to scare Jessica into the Halloween spirit, but she is buried in her word processor, drafting her first horror novel. Meanwhile, Emery and Evan debate costume choices, and Eddie and his crew are excited to party with high schoolers at Nicole’s house.
The Real O'Neals - "The Real Halloween" (ABC, 9:30PM ET/PT)
When Halloween arrives, or what Kenny refers to as “the gay Super Bowl,” he plans to go to Boystown to watch the festive costume parade. In an effort to prevent Kenny from attending, Eileen agrees to let him throw his own Halloween party at home. Eileen’s tolerance is ultimately tested when Kenny recruits Stuart and his gay friends to join the big party, and he makes a BIG costume change. Meanwhile, Jimmy and Shannon plan to pull off an epic Halloween prank.
Atlanta - "Junteenth" (FX, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Why my Auntie trying to make me go to one of these bougie Junteenth parties again? I don't like them sadity people and I'm gonna miss my shows. Le sigh.
Family Time - "Head of House" (Bounce TV, 9:00PM ET/PT)
When the Stallworths have an unexpected visitor, they learn of a vicious crime that took place in their home years ago.
Tuesday, October 25
- Will Forte (The Last Man on Earth) - Catch Will on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11:35pm on CBS. He also chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Matt LeBlanc (Man with a Plan/Episodes/Friends) - Matt is a guest on The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Cobie Smulders (How I Met Your Mother) - Cobie appears on Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Skylar Astin (Ground Floor) - Skylar is a guest on Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Ron Howard (Happy Days/The Andy Griffith Show) - Ron drops by Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Mary Lynn Rajskub (How to Be a Gentleman/Veronica's Closet/The Larry Sanders Show) and David Koechner (Another Period/Hank/The Office) - Mary and David are guests on @midnight on Comedy Central at midnight.
- John Lithgow (3rd Rock from the Sun/Twenty Good Years) - John appears on LIVE! with Kelly, so check your listings.
- Jamie Lee Curtis (Scream Queens/Anything But Love) - Jamie Lee is a guest on Harry, so check your local listings.
- Erinn Hayes (Kevin Can Wait/Guys with Kids/Worst Week) - Erinn plays a celeb guessing game with Rach, who’s serving up no-fail make-your-own takeout, on Rachael Ray, so check your local listings.
- Mary Steenburgen (The Last Man on Earth/Ink) - Mary joins the Chew Crew on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Ana Gasteyer (People of Earth/Lady Dynamite/Suburgatory) - Ana will be on New York Live on WNBC in New York at 12:30pm ET. She will also be on NBC's Today in the 10am hour.
- Cheryl Hines (Son of Zorn/Suburgatory/Curb Your Enthusiasm) - Cheryl is a guest on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Abbi Jacobson (Broad City) - Abbi will be on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am. She will also be on the AOL Build Show 4pm.
- Don Rickles (C.P.O. Sharkey/Daddy Dearest) - Don is a guest on NBC's Today sometime between 7-9am.
- Nico Tortorella (Younger) - Nico appears on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.